CHAPTER 14

I Just Called Him Idiot

Dara felt secured when Ji Yong hugged him. She felt as if no one can hurt her anymore. She felt protected. And she felt warm. It felt good. When Dara stopped crying, Ji Yong slowly released Dara.

"Wait. No..Don't"  Dara said.


"Don't what?" Ji Yong asked.


"Don't go.."


"But--"


"Stay.." Dara pleased as she buried her face on Ji Yong's chest.



Ji Yong didn't know..he felt weird. He felt as if he wanted to stay and hug Dara as well. He looked down and saw that Dara fell asleep.



'Maybe she slept late thinking about her phone..' Ji Yong thought 'But atleast she was able to sleep for a few hours..unlike me, who didn't sleep because of...worrying about her.' 



Ji Yong carried Dara in a bridal style and entered Dara's room. He laid Dara carefully on her bed then he wrapped her up with a blanket. After laying her down, he stared at her then the pictures that were posted all over the wall.

He saw Dara's pictures from her childhood until she came up to be a teenager. Ji Yong couldn't help but smile. He sat down on the chair beside the bed and he just rested his back there. He knew it wasn't right to stay there since it wasn't his bedroom but he just wanted to be there until Dara wakes up. He looked at the frame placed on her study table. It was a small girl, probably Dara who was with her parents... Maybe. They looked so happy... The study  table was filled with pink stuffs.

 

"Silly Dara." He thought as he soflty chuckled. He was sitting there for an hour and found himself sleepy. Before he could sleep there in her room, he decided to just go home since nothing could harm Dara... She's safely sleeping. As he stood up, he went near to Dara. He felt something inside him, telling to give her a smack.

 

"Dara... This is only your dream..." Ji Yong thought as he kissed Dara on her forehead. He smiled at her for the last time seeing her smile also. 

 

When he went out, he saw Lucinda. He smiled at her as she smiled back. "I'm leaving... She's sleeping." He said. 

.  . .

"Oh... Ji Yong..." Dara noticed that she had fallen asleep. 

 

She sat up and asked Lucinda. "He said you were sleeping... He already left..." Lucinda replied.

 

"Haayyy... This is so embarassing... My forehead... Was it only a dream? Probably yes..." She thought as she went back to her bedroom. 

 

She sat on the chair beside her bed. When she was there, she felt something different. The fragrance is different. "Did Ji Yong carried me? Omo.~" Dara blushed. "Did he watched me sleeping? Argh... So embarassing..." 

 

She opened the drawer to take her phone out... But she saw a keychain. "Wait...Who placed it here...I already lost this..." Dara got puzzled.

 

"Ji Yong? Did he sat here and placed it here?" I am so confused now.

. . .

[GD's Flashback]

I over reacted when SeungRi drove her home. I don't know. I just wanted her to be safe. Why am I reacting so much... And it rained that time. I was so worried about her... I sent her a message but she wasn't answering... I'm just so worried so I decided to check her out... I went to their house... Well, near it. I just stayed inside my car for an hour. I could't sleep. I wanted to make sure that she was really home. until I saw her mom came out of the gate. Well. Something just pushed me out to go and ask her. She seemed nice. I asked her if Dara was home already and she smiled at me. She said yes. I was so relieved.

 

"You've been here just to check if she's safe?" Dara's mom asked.

 

"Sorry if its so late... I was just worried... I just wanted to make sure if she got home safe..." 

 

"Oh... You seemed a nice man for my daughter." Dara's mom tapped Ji Yong's shoulder.

 

"I have to go to Japan. Could you please look over my daughter?"

 

Wow... It seems that she trusted me well enough even if it was our first meeting... 

 

_____________________________

We don't know if we could update 5

chapters a day. We are currently speechless.

Haha. But hey, you! Thanks for reading. :D. 

LOL. The authors are so excited and happy 

to update more chapters. Haha.

We will give you more.~~~