WHAT THE F-- did they had ***?! omo~ T^T

I Just Called Him Idiot

[DARA'S P.O.V]

My eyes are a bit puffy because of all the drama my pillow and I did together last night.
I think my eyes ran out of tears already..
But I think I shouldn't be mad at my bestfriend, CL. I know she was the reason why I got hurt, but still, she didn't hurt me intentionally, she would never do that.
And besides, It's been three years and a couple of months since she left. But now, she's here. Maybe I should come visit her.

Hmm..maybe I should ask her first if she's home. ERRR! STUPID! *FACEPALM* I forgot to ask for her number. Now I would have to go there and check it for myself.

After taking a bath and finally chose something to wear, I faced the mirror. Oh sh*t..my eyes are so puffy. How can I get rid of them?..ERRRR. Nevermind. Maybe I'd just let a couple of minutes pass and exactly when I reach CL's house, my eyes are all fine.

*       *       *     
Like Ji Yong's house, CL's house is big as well and just a walking distance from ours.
I started to ring the doorbell once..no one opened the door.
twice..no answer.
then I started to push the button several times. Then I gave up. Maybe she's not home.
But when I started to turn around, the gates opened. Then I looked back.

"Hey..Dara! what brings you here?" CL asked with a smile. CL's only wearing her black sportsbra and a pair of shorts. Her hair was all tied up. And she was all covered with sweat.

"Uhm..I just-" My words started to get stuck in my throat when I saw Ji Yong standing on the staircase inside CL's house. He was just wearing a pair of shorts. his hair was all messed up and sweat was dripping. I can't believe I'm saying this, but..he's damn hot.ERRR! WHY AM I SAYING THIS?!.

"I just came to give you this." then I handed her the box of chocolate cake I bought from the store a while ago.
"Gee Dara, thanks." CL said as she took it. "Well, uhm, I gotta go now." I said. I got hurt again. Why?..I mean, what is he doing there only wearing a pair of shorts? 
"Uhm, wait. Don't you want to join us for breakfast?" CL said with a smile.
Actually, I'd love to join CL for breakfast and talk with her, but seeing Ji Yong inside her house made me change my mind.

"Uhm..no thanks. I gotta go. I..uhm..I don't want to disturb your bonding together." I finally said. I started to turn around and walk away as fast as I could because I don't want them to see me crying. They might think I'm jealous. But am I?..ofcourse not!.

CL's wearing a sports bra..covered with sweat.
Ji Yong was inside their house only wearing a pair of shorts, messed up hair, and..covered with sweat as well.
And before that..I rang the door bell several times before they would come up and open the gates.[maybe they were wearing their clothes as fast as they could]
OMO~COULD IT BE POSSIBLE THAT THEY HAD..?

___________
ERRRR...I don't wanna go to school. I feel sick. Sick to think if they really had yesterday or not. Everytime I'd hear the 's' word..It makes me shiver.
And I don't wanna go to school because I don't wanna see Ji Yong and sit beside him. I might throw up.

[JI YONG'S P.O.V]

. My pen ran out of ink. I hated bringing extra pens.
But how am I gonna answer this math test?..There was no one next to me except Dara. Since it was not aloud to talk during tests, I called Dara as low as I can.

"Dara..yah!" I shouted with a low volume. But Dara seems not to hear anything.
"Dara.." I summoned once more. Thankfully, she looked at me then she went back on answering her test paper.
"Dara..yah! Dara! Thin! Dara!" I shouted. I managed to keep my voice low.
When Dara heard the word 'thin' she gave me with a deathly glare "What?!" she whispered.
I sighed and couldn't believe I'm actually doing this.

"Do you have an extra pen? My pen ran out of ink." I said as I lifted my pen. 
Dara smiled "Yes, I have one.".
I sighed in relief then smiled "Good. Now hand it over." I said.
Dara's smile vanished and turned into a deathly glare "No."
"What the- Dara!..I need to answer this test right now!" I said. God, I'm losing patience.
"It's not my fault for not bringing an extra pen, you know?" Dara rolled her eyes and went back on anwering her test paper.
"Dara-" I called again. But she acted as if she's hearing nothing. 
"D-" suddenly, our math professor cleared his throat.
"Is there something you would like to share for the rest of the class Mr.Kwon?" the professor asked.

Oh .

[AUTHOR'S P.O.V]

It was lunch time and Dara was chatting with Bom and Minzy.
"Really?!..since when?!" Dara asked with excitement.
Minzy shook her head and blushed "Well, uhm..after I met Daesung oppa, I realized that I no longer like Seungri. Then, yesterday, when Daesung took me home, he asked me if I can be his girlfriend." Dara was laughing until Ji Yong grabbed her arm. "Excuse us for  while" Ji Yong gave Bom and Minzy a smile and started pulling Dara away.

"Don't touch me! you're disgusting!" Dara shouted as she took her hand away from Ji Yong.
"Because of you, I was not able to answer my math test! I only answered half of it!" Ji Yong said.
"Wait.." Dara said with a confused look "Are you blaming me for not being able to answer your math test?!"
"Well..uhm..you should've just let me borrow your extra pen." Ji Yong said.
"My god, Ji Yong, your being immature." Dara said "And why would I?.." she planted her hands on her waist.
"Because my pen ran out of ink." Ji Yong reasoned out.
"Like I care.." Dara rolled her eyes "Don't talk as if it's my responsibility to give you a pen in case yours ran out of ink." She said. Dara started walking away but Ji Yong was faster. He grabbed Dara's arm.

"Yah!..why are you so mad at me? why are you acting as if your blood is boiling everytime you'd see me. Why are you so mad without any reason? are you undergoing menstruation or something today?" Ji Yong asked.

"It's none of your business if I'm undergoing menstruation or not! Just go to CL and continue your bed activities for the rest of your lives!"  Dara said.
"Wait.." Ji Yong said with a confused look "Dara..are you..jealous?" he asked.
Dara shook her head. Is she?.
"Of course not..why would I?" Dara said .
Ji Yong laughed "Sheesh Dara, you're jealous with your bestfriend?..she's just my neighbor in America and used to be my friend when I studied there when I was in seventh grade." Ji Yong said.
'so..they're just friends?!.'

Dara bit her lips trying not to smile "Then, what are you doing in CL's house yesterday? what are you doing there wearing only shorts and messed up hair?"
Ji Yong just smiled "Is that why you're thinking we're doing some 'bed activities'?..well, I used to work out with CL in her hoouse since she had those working out equipments. And can't you see that she was wearing her sports bra..'sports'. Who would have wearing a sports bra?" Ji Yong laughed.

"Why are you explaining this to me?" Dara asked.
"Because you're jealous and I just want to make things clear." Ji Yong said.
"NO I'M NOT!" Dara said.
Ji Yong scoffed "Really?" then he started leaning down, which makes his face closer to Dara "Then why are you blushing?"
"'KYAHHHHHH! GET AWAY!" Dara shouted. Ji Yong got back and covered his ears "Yah! stop that!" Ji Yong shouted. 
"Oh.." Dara smiled "So you hate my scream?" Dara laughed and continued screaming.
'AIIST..THIS GIRL.' Ji Yong quickly covered Dara's mouth and leaned her against the wall. Ji Yong placed his face closer to Dara "Make one more shout and I'll kiss you."
Dara quickly zipped .

 

"There. Just be in that way." Ji Yong smiled and removed his hands on the wall.

 

"Sh--"

 

"Are you saying something?" Ji Yong bit his lower lip, showing Dara that he isn't afraid of kissing her.

 

Dara covered her lips and shook her head. What will SeungRi say if he knew Ji Yong kissed me. He'll just think I'm a like what this guy told me. And SeungRi is my first kiss. There should be no more.

 

Ji Yong removed his hands. When he was already meters away and was about to enter his car, Dara realized that it was the best time to piss him off. "YA! You rich guy who only have one pen! Remember this! You won't pass the Math test! She shouted and she was planning to run in case that Ji Yong would go back but he just stood straight.

 

"Whatever! If I didn't fail the test and you did. You better prepare SANDARA PARK!" He shouted as he went inside his car.

 

Dara paused. I should've never pissed him. I forgot. He's smart in Math. Errrr! Even if he only answered half of it... I'm sure he would perfect that. DARA!!!

 

----------
OKAY..I GOT TIRED, WHEW.
@zxai24--this chapter is the answer to your BIG question. ^_^
@SylvrDragon--ahjumma(lol), as you requested, I made a long one. ^_^
@readers--hope you liked it. :D