Yeah..she changed your clothes..got any problem with that?

I Just Called Him Idiot

Dara went straight to the kitchen and grabbed a glass of water
'It's so embarrassing..' Dara thought. 
Dara looked at the clock and she realized that it was already 9 o'clock in the morning.
"Oh my gosh..school.I forgot to set my alarm clock! I forgot to wake up early!" Dara shouted.

Dara just rubbed her face "I must be really exhausted..I was not able to sleep well."
Then she heard the telephone ringing..
She ran to the living room to pick up the room when she accidentally bumped on Ji Yong, who is now holding the phone.

"Your mom.." He mouthed as he handed Dara the phone.
"Yeboseyo..umma?" Dara asked with a smile
"Why did you call? I miss you already. I can't wait to see you this Sund--" the smile on Dara's face started to fade.
"Oh..I see. Okay. Bye. Love you.
" Dara removed the phone from her ear then she started crying.

"Dara..why are you crying?.." Ji Yong asked. Seeing Dara crying made Ji Yong uncomfortable.
Ji Yong was about to step forward then suddenly, Dara stepped backwards "Don't come near me. Leave me alone." Dara said then she started running upstairs. Ji Yong heard Dara slammed the door.

*        *         *
Dara stopped crying and felt hungry..
She went downstairs to eat something from the fridge.
As she entered the kitchen..she was surprised to see Ji Yong talking with Lucinda beside the counter.

Then there's awkward silence..

"Hey..what happened?" Ji Yong asked.
"Can you let me eat first?..I'm hungry." Dara said as she rubbed her stomach.
"What do you want me to cook for breakfast young lady?" Lucinda asked as she stood up from the counter.

Dara looked at Ji Yong "What do you want for breakfast?" she asked. Ji Yong blinked.
"Anything.." Ji Yong said.
Dara looked at Lucinda "You heard him." Lucinda nodded and then left to buy some food.

"Why did you cry?" Ji Yong asked.
Dara sat beside Ji Yong and she didn't cared at all "It was my mom.." Then she shook her head "She said that she'll have to stay in Japan for a year. It has something to do with her work." then tears started to fill her eyes "It's so long..I miss her already." then she started crying.

Ji Yong felt uncomfortable again "Stop crying..it's okay." he said as he rubbed Dara's back.
The way Ji Yong rubbed her back made Dara feel secured..she didn't know why everytime Ji Yong is beside her or touching her, she felt protected.

Dara wiped her tears "So uhm..explain everything to me.." then she looked at Ji Yong.
Ji Yong looked at him with a confused look "Explain what?"
"explain to me what are you doing outside of this house?..why did you stayed under the rain?" Dara asked.

Ji Yong looked away "Well uhm..I went out with my friends from the club..and then I don't know..I don't know..all I could remember is I was standing infront of you under the rain..then I don't know what happened next. Then the next morning, I just woke up in a room full of pink stuff wearing these clothes."

Dara sighed in relief' 'thank goodness he was too drunk to remember about what happened inside the bathroom last night. And thank goodness he didn't bother to ask who changed his clothes.'

"Oh..and one more thing, who changed my clothes?" Ji Yong asked.


OH

"Lucinda.." Dara lied.

"Lucinda?!..you really let her change my clothes?!" Ji Yong shouted in disbelief.

"Yes..got any problem with that?.." Dara asked.

"Ofc--"

Just then Lucinda entered the kitchen carrying the food that she bought from the store. Dara noticed that when Lucinda entered, Ji Yong shook her head and remained speechless.

Dara smiled and looked at Ji Yong "Lucinda..my gosh, what took you so long? Ji Yong kept on asking and asking about you..I think he pffffffffft... misses you." Dara teased. Dara wanted to burst into laughter but she managed not to.

"Yah!.." Ji Yong's eyes were wide and he was red as tomato "That's not true. Liar!. Lucinda, ahjumma, don't believe her." He said. He looked at Dara with a smirk.

*       *        *

"Aren't you going home yet?.." Dara asked. "Not yet..but, if you want I'll leave." Ji Yong said.
"No..it's not that I want you to leave."
"So you want me to stay?" Ji Yong asked with a smile.
"No..it's just that I'll be going somewhere." Dara said as she looked at her phone.

Ji Yong raised his eyebrows.."Where?.."
Dara felt uncomfortable "uhm..I have to meet my math tutor."
"Where did you get your tutor?" Ji Yong asked. Dara felt uncomfortable with all his questions "Uhm..I..from school." Dara said.
"Really?..then who is it? do I know that person?" Ji Yong asked. Dara was pressured everytime he asked questions. She didn't want to let Ji Yong know that it was SeungRi. 

"Aishh..Ji Yong, you ask too much. I need to take a bath now. I don't wanna be late." Dara said as she grabbed her towel.
Ji Yong got up from Dara's bed and walked towards her desk. He picked up the bottle of vitamins that he bought for Dara. He shaked it and it was heavy. It felt like it was not taken.

"Yah..do you even take this everyday?" Ji Yong asked.
Dara felt weird on how Ji Yong asked her..how did he knew about it?
"I uhm..I always forget to take them once a day. I'm too busy to take them." Dara said as she entered the bathroom.

"AISHH..look at you..you're still thin as ever." Ji Yong shouted.
"Whatever." Dara shouted back as she slammed the door of the bathroom.

*      *       *
Dara went out with a towel wrapped around her whole body. Her hair was dripping so she dried it up with a small towel on her hands.
She saw Ji Yong lying down with crossed legs..

Dara cleared . "Ehem.."
Ji Yong looked at her then he sat up quickly. His eyes was glued to Dara's creamy legs.
"Yah!..what are you staring at?!" Dara said.
Ji Yong looked at her and blinked. "Huh..? what? uh.."
"Get out of my room for a while! I can't dress up with you inside my room. Duh~" Dara said as she pointed outside.

"Uhm..yeah. Yeah..sorry. Right. Guess I'll just wait outside." Ji Yong said then he went out.

*       *       *

Dara finished getting herself ready. She was wearing a pink jacket with a hoodie and a pair of jeans. She opened the door and found Ji Yong standing infront of her door.

"Oh~ you startled me." Dara said as she placed her hands on her chest.

"Come on, I'll take you to your Math tutor..then I'll go home." Ji Yong said.

"No..you don't have to. I can just ask my driver to take me there." Dara said. 

"No..I'll take you there."

"No."

Ji Yong bit his lip and scratched his head "Aish..don't be so stubborn. I'll take you there whethere you like it or not." Ji Yong said then he started carrying Dara in a bridal style.

"Kyahhhhh!...put me down!" Dara said. But Ji Yong didn't listen. Ji Yong carried her downstairs.
"Young lady.." Lucinda asked in shock.
"Lucinda, call our driver.." Dara said.
"Young lady, our driver is in his vacation leave today." Lucinda said.

Ji Yong chuckled while holding Dara in his arms "Looks like we've got no choice."
"Hmp." Dara said with a frown.

Ji Yong placed Dara on the passenger's seat and buckled her seatbelt.

"So, where do we go?" Ji Yong said as he placed his hands on his steering wheel.

Dara shook her head and didn't answered. 

"Yah..I said where will I take you?and her, you didn't answered my question yet. who's your math tutor?" Ji Yong asked.

"My math tutor is SeungRi okay?..got any problem with that?" Dara said.

"SeungRi?!..so where do you do your lectures?" Ji Yong asked in disbelief. He was starting to overreact again.
"In his house.." Dara answered.
"What the--in his house?!" Ji Yong was starting to panic again and he didn't know why.
He bit his lip and started to drive fastly to SeungRi's house.

When they reached his house, Dara started unbuckling her seatbelt.
"Stay." Ji Yong said as he unbuckled his seatbelt.
"B-"
"I order you to stay." Ji Yong sounded as if his serious or mad or something. The word 'order' reminded Dara that she was still Dara's slave.

*      *      *
"Hey bro..wazzup?" Seungri said with a smile.
"Come with me.." Ji Yong said.
"Wait.why? I'm waiting for someone." Seungri said.
"Just come with me. Now." Ji Yong said then he walked away.
SeungRi just shrugged and followed him.

"Get inside.." Ji Yong said as went inside the car.
Seungri just did what he said.
When everybody was inside the car, Ji Yong remained speechless.
Dara looked back to greet SeungRi "Hi there oppa!" Dara said with a smile.

"Hello!..I didn't noticed you were here." Seungri said.
The way Dara called Seungri 'oppa' and the way she smiled at him made Ji Yong hands hold the steering wheel more tighter. It pissed him so much as they chatted happily with each other.

"We're here." Ji Yong said as he pulled over.
"What are we doing here in Dara's house?" SeungRi asked.
"Just get out of my car first..and enter the house." Ji Yong said.

*     *      *
"It's better if the two of you will study here in Dara's house.." Ji Yong said.
"Welll..I don't mind going to Dara's house everyday after class." Seungri said smiling.
Dara smiled at him as well.

Ji Yong got pissed.
"Are you gonna smile with each other the whole time?" he said.

"Yeah right. Let's start." Dara said as she sat on the sofa.
"So..where do we start?" Seungri asked as he started sitting beside Dara.

Ji Yong got alarmed "Yah..SeungRi, I think it's better to teach someone when you are sitting infront of her." he said.
"No thanks..I think It's better here." SeungRi said then he looked at Dara.

Ji Yong felt uncomfortable seeing him beside Dara..
He got up and carried a chair from the dining table. He returned to the living room and placed it in the other side of Dara's place. "Sit here.." Ji Yong said.

"But I'm fine here." SeungRi said.
"How many times do I have to tell you that it's better to teach a person infront of her?" Ji Yong said "Now sit here." he said.

Seungri just did what he said then he continued on teaching Dara.

"Ji Yong..aren't you going home yet?" Dara asked.

"No..I'll just stay here. I'll wait till SeungRi is done. I'll take him home." Ji Yong said "Get on with it already..I'll just sit here." Ji Yong said.

Ji Yong looked away and acted as if he didn't care. Then he heard Dara and Seungri giggled.
"Yah..how can you study when you two kept on messing around?" Ji Yong said.
Dara ignored him and then went back to laughing.

'PSHHH..'
As Seungri teached Dara, Ji Yng noticed that their face are getting closer to each other.
He quickly thinked what he could do..
He quickly tapped the table beside him again and again "Pamparampampam! BOOM BOOM POW..PSHHH..TUGS TUGS" Ji Yong said loudly pretending the table was a set of drums.

"Do you mind?!..we're trying to concentrate here." Dara said. Ji Yong stopped.

A few minutes later, Ji Yong noticed that Dara and Seungri are making an eye contact and Dara seemed to enjoy it. She was smiling.

Ji Yong couldn't think of any other ways to do to get their attention.
He stood up and started doing jumping jacks and singing "TRALALALALALALALALALALALALA~"

"Kwon Ji Yong!.." Dara shouted angrily.
Ji Yong stopped jumping "What?"
"What are you doing?!" Dara asked in annoyance.
"Working out..go back to your business. I'm busy here." Then he started to jump again and shouted "TRALALALALALA~"

_______________

@kwon Ji Yong..your such a parasite! good job!
hope you liked it ^_^