It's either he's cheating or.. (gasp) it's impossible.

I Just Called Him Idiot

 

[JIYONG’S P.O.V]

It’s getting late. Where is she?..She can’t sleep over their house because Lucinda’s there and for all they know, Dara and I are now in New York. Oh God, Wait..the time she left me in my car, she had no money with her. But she rode a cab. How will she pay for it?..Oh heavens, where is that girl?..

I tried to call her several times but she won’t pick up.

ring...ring...ring..

No answer.

ring...ring...ring..

No answer.

Ghad, Dara..how come you’re so stubborn and all?

I sent a voice mail that said, “Dara..pick up the phone. Where the hell are you?”

But she won’t respond.

AISH..THIS IS KILLING ME.

A few minutes later, finally, finally..she sent me a voice mail.

“I’m with Bom..don’t worry about me.”

Bom?..I have to go to Bom’s house. NOW.

_____________________

[Dara’s P.O.V]

 

How could he cheat on me?!..he could’ve just say he wanted to break up because he doesn’t love me at all etc.
I left Jiyong and rode a cab. Sh*t!..I have no money with me. Stupid..stupid..stupid me!

“Ahjussi, can you just please drop me here?” I said. The driver nodded and pulled over.
I gulped and smiled politely. “Ahjussi, I’m sorry but I forgot my money. Can you just please give me your address so I can pay you when I have my money with me already?” I said.
The driver smiled “No need, miss. It’s okay.” He said. Omo~ is this heaven?
“Thank you ahjussi!!..thank you! You’re an angel from above.” I thanked him and got off the vehicle.

I got off. Great. Now I have no place to go to. Our house?..not a great idea. Oh yes! Bommie!..
I called Bommie..

“Yeboseyo?”

“Bom..” I said as I tried to stop my tears from falling.

“Dara?..why do you sound like you’re crying? Where are you? Why do I hear vehicles in the hospital?”

“I’m not in the hospital anymore Bom.” I said then I explained everything.

“Ride a cab to my house. I’ll meet you outside and I’ll pay for everything.” Bom said and then she hang up.

*             *             *

“Bom..!” I cried. I hugged her tightly. I can’t help it. I was so sad and I needed someone to comfort me.
“Are you sure he really cheated on you?” Bom asked.
I shrugged “Maybe. He smelled female perfume.” I said.

“Hmm..it’s either he’s cheating or..no no no..it’s impossible.” Bom said.
“or what?” I asked.
“It’s impossible.” Bom said.
“Just say it for crying out loud.” I said impatiently.
“He smelled female perfume because..it’s either he’s cheating or...HE’S GAY. But it’s impossible, right?” Bom asked.

Gay?..could it be? Oh my gosh! Could it possibly be?..no no no..it’s impossible. But what if he’s really gay?..

“Dara?..Dara?..” Bom said as she shook my body back and forth. “Yah! Dara! Are you alright?..you’re like a stone. I shouldn’t have said that. It’s impossible that he’s gay so stop the drama..you might go insane.”

"LA-LA-LA-LA..no..he's not..LA-LA-LA-LA..it's impossible." I remember doing this the whole time then the next thing I knew I felt secured and half annoyed. Why? because I felt the most secured hug from my favorite hugger and protector. But I was annoyed because I smelled that AWFUL...AWFUL feminine scent from Jiyong that make me puke. 

"Yah..don't ever run away from me again." He said. Then I can feel him hug me tighter which made me more secured "Don't ever leave me again. Arasso?" 

I didn't say a word. I can't speak. I can't find my tongue to speak. The next thing I knew my face was burried in his chest sobbing. I tried my best not to inhale that annoying scent.

"Don't ever cheat on me again." I said.

"I didn't cheat on you!.." Jiyong defended his self.

"I'd rather hear that you're cheating on me than to hear that you're a-" then I realized that it's not right to tell him the 'gay' thing.

"a what?" Jiyong asked. His face looked confused.

"It's nothing..forget it. Just don't cheat on me again." I said.

"How many times do I have to tell you th-" Bom cut him off.

"Kwon Jiyong, are you gay?" she asked straightly. 

His eyes turned wide. SUUUUUPER  WIDE. O.O
He let go of me and turned at Bom. "What the-" then his face turned sour "The answer is so obvious, Bom."

Bom's arms are crossed infront of her chest "What's obvious? that you're a gay?" she said.

"Hell no!.." he protested "What makes you think th-wait a munite, don't tell me you're suspecting me as a gay because I smell like a girl?" he said as he me.

"Look. I'm not a gay okay?" then he started to explain everything that happened in the mall.

"Then why don't you have time to come visit me while I'm at the hospital?" I finally asked.

"I was busy arranging our flight to New York for tomorrow. And I tried my best to hide everyone that we're still here in Korea and you're shot. Except for our friends ofcourse." he said.

"Oh.."

"So don't be a Drama queen. I love you and I would never cheat on you. Ever." Then he pecked me on my lips. I missed his soft and warm lips.


--------------------------------------------------------------

OH GOSH GUYS..I'M SO SORRY.
IT'S BEEN DECADES SINCE I DIDN'T UPDATE. FORGIVE ME GUYS. I WAS SO BUSY AT SCHOOL. IT'LL TAKE LONG again BEFORE I COULD
UPDATE AGAIN. ANYWAY, I HOPE YOU LIKED MY UPDATE. ^_^