It's over.

I Just Called Him Idiot

 The  next day..

Dara just woke up and she felt thirsty.
As she was walking down the staircase she saw SeungRi sitting on the sofa.
SeungRi stood up smiling and started to walk towards Dara.

"Dara..babe!" SeungRi said as he was about to hug Dara.
But before he could hug Dara, she quickly slapped SeungRi.
She started to cry

"How dare you cheat on me you ing bastard! How dare you go here and act as if nothing happened! You made me look like a jerk for three months!!.." Dara said while crying.

"Babe-"
Dara pushed him hard "Don't call me that, I might throw up!"
"But, babe, it's not me..I'm not the father of that child!.." SeungRi reasoned out.
"If you're not the father of that child, Jessica wouldn't put an effort to go here and tell me the truth!" Dara said "Get out of my house." she said as she turned around.

SeungRi quickly hugged her on the back "Babe-"
Dara closed her eyes and more tears started to roll over her cheeks
"Don't call me 'babe' because we're over." she finally said.
SeungRi hugged her tighter "Wait. Babe please, don't. Babe I love you." He said.
Dara slowly removed SeungRi's arm around her and faced SeungRi.

She touched SeungRi's face with both hands
"Babe..please. Don't."  SeungRi pleased.
Dara closed her eyes as she cried "SeungRi..enough. It's over. You have a family to take care now."
"Dara-"
"Enough. It's over." Dara said.
"Dara, I'm sorry.." SeungRi said.
"SeungRi..just..just leave please. Please. Please get out." Dara said as she pointed outside.
"But-"
"Out." 
"Dara..I'm so sorry" SeungRi said as he walked away.

After SeungRi left, Dara sat on the sofa and started crying badly. She was too hurt.
She learned to love SeungRi in ten months. And she didn't expected that SeungRi would do such a thing.

*              *             *

Lucinda was about to close the gates..
"Ahjumma.." Ji Yong said smiling.
"Ji Yong..what brings you here?" Lucinda asked.
"Is Dara there?" he asked.
Lucinda looked down "Uh..she's crying right now."
"What? why?" Ji Yong asked as he went inside. 

Then he saw Dara crying alone on the sofa.
Ji Yong sat beside her.
Dara was curled up that's why she can't see Ji Yong.
"What are you doing here?!..how many times do I have to tell you to get out? I said get out!"
Dara shouted. She thought it was SeungRi who was behind her.

Ji Yong smiled "And how many times do I have to tell you to stop crying?" he said.
When Dara heard his voice, she quickly wiped her tears and hugged Ji Yong.
"Ji Yong!..I tought you were SeungRi." she said. It was so good to hug him again..FREELY.

"Why are you crying again?" Ji Yong asked.
"I broke up with SeungRi.." Dara said.
"You shouldn't have broke up with him if your just gonna cry like that." Ji Yong said.
"I'm crying because he made me a jerk for three months." Dara said then she started crying again.
"Yah..stop crying. Do you know how hard it is to see and hear you cry? Do you want me to have a hard time?" Ji Yong scolded.

Dara quickly stopped crying. Then she let go of the hug.
Ji Yong wiped Dara's tears away using his fingers. "Thank you for stopping. Now smile." he ordered.
Dara frowned "Make me." she dared.
"What if I'll be able to make you smile? I get a kiss from you." Ji Yong said.
Dara pouted "Deal." 

Ji Yong said a few jokes but Dara still won't smile.
 He got tired,"Aisshh..you really won't laugh or smile huh?" Ji Yong said.
Dara smirked "Pshh..how would I laugh or smile? your joke's corney." Dara said as she rolled her eyes.

"Your really challenging me huh?" Ji Yong said.
"Yes.." Dara said.
Ji Yong covered his face with both hands.
"Now what are you trying to do?" Dara said.

Ji Yong removed his hands from his face and and he started to make an aegyo face.

Ji Yong was so cute that Dara can't help but to laugh and laugh until she lied down on the sofa.

While laughing, Ji Yong's face was close to hers.
"You lose. My prize." Ji Yong said as he stucked his lips out.
Dara wrapped her arms around Ji Yong's neck and gave him the prize he deserved.

"I love you.." Dara sais as she let go of the kiss.
"I love you more.." Ji Yong replied.

---------------
SORRY FOR THE SHORT UPDATE ^_^ FORGIVE ME (my brain is not working) v_v
Liked it? Hope so ^_^
LeAvE a ComMent ='>