My first day in that school

I Just Called Him Idiot

It was the first day of school and Dara felt nervous. It was her first time to go to that school ALONE.

 

So she went inside the school with piles of book on her arm and a bag slinged over her shoulder. While walking, she paused for a while...took a deep breath... Then suddenly, she heard someone clearing his throat so she managed to look back to see who it was.

 

It was a guy around the age of sixteen. His eyes were deep black, he's tall and....Yeah...He's handsome.

 

"You're blocking the way. Step aside." The guy told.

 

Dara said nothing since she was just new to that school so she just stepped aside.

 

Dara followed the guy with a glance and as the guy was halfway towards the corridor, she realized that she shouldn't had let that guy disrespect a girl like her.

 

"Who does he think he is?" Dara said with anger and ran towards the guy and again, she blocked the guy's way.

 

"Ya!" She shouted as she pointed out that guy. "Who do you think you are?!" She yelled again for the second time which got the attention of the students.

 

"Disrespecting a girl like me?!... Why not just say excuse me?!" Dara shouted at the guy who was just staring at her coldly.

 

"Why not talk idiot?!" Dara added still with a loud voice.

 

This time it made the guy bit his lips with anger but still, he didn't say anything instead, he just gave Dara a look which seems like saying "I DON'T CARE." 

 

The guy continued walking and bumped onto Dara's shoulder intentionally. Dara was shocked and that thing which the guy had done just made her temper worst but she was too speechless to call that guy again.

 

She became so shy when she suddenly noticed that there were students around staring at her but she just managed to go the other way and started searching for her room "Seems like all of the students are mad at me. Aigoo!!

 

Dara walked with things that happened a while ago continously popping in her mind.

 

While she was walking, she accidentally bumped hardly on someone and the heavy books she was carrying fell on the floor.

Dara's mind was out of the world and just continued picking her books up. 

 

"I'm sorry, I was not--"

 

But as she looked up, she saw the familiar look of that person which made speechless for a while

 

"It's you again!" Dara said as she stood up. The guy stood up as well and Dara was so amazed because never taught he was taller when he's closer.

 

"Next time, look where you're going." The guy said as he handed her the books. 

 

The guy kept quiet again after that and he turned back as he kept walking away.

 

Dara checked her watch, it was almost time and she still doesn't know where her classroom is. Dara saw a guy which is still walking but not far enough.

 

"Maybe he could help..." 

 

"W-wait... Is this right? After shouting at him in front of a bunch of people? After calling him idiot? Then asking him where the ing classroom is?" 

 

Well, leaving Dara with no choice... She really had to ask that guy. She ran closer to him ." Ya!" Dara shouted. The guy paused for a while and turned back. 

 

"Ugh..." 

 

"I just wanted to say sorry for what happened a while ago." Dara said.

 

What am I doing?! Apoligizing? You're weak Dara! You're weak! ...No I'm not weak...I'm just doing this for the goodness's sake..."

 

"Is that all?" The guy replied with a curious look. 

 

Dara smiled and the guy just ignored her and continued walking.

 

"WAIT! I'm not yet done!... ONE MORE THING!!! On what class do you attend???" She asked.

 

At first the guy didn't reply and he noticed that that girl was lost and he shouted "10-A!"

 

"Talking without even looking... Tsss..." 

 

"Wait... Class 10-A?! This is bullsh*t. We're classmates?!!

 

Dara just followed him secretly. While following the guy, she always managed to be atleast 20 FEET AWAY from him so it won't be obvious that she's 

following him.

...........

The guy knew it from the beginning, he just pretend he doesn't.

"Silly girl..."

--

CHAPTER 1 END

--

 

 

 

 

Edited by GreenApple08

Kya~..

Will be busy for a few days. Hayy~~ Aigoo~~

So stressed~~ HAHA k.share 

note: Actually this was really supposed to be a longer chapter

but too tired to type :)) Kk.