THE PAST THAT MADE ME WEAK

I Just Called Him Idiot

I quickly rushed inside and found Dara tied up on the bed.
SeungRi was now aiming his gun to Dara.

"Jiyong!" Dara shouted in relief.

GHAD..I MISSED HER SO MUCH LIKE I HAVEN'T SEEN HER FOR DECADES.

"What are you doing here?" SeungRi asked. The gun was still aimed at Dara but he never took his eyes off me.

"Simple. I'm just here to take back what is
MINE." I said as I gazed at Dara.

SeungRi looked left and right "Where? I can't see anything that you own in this room." he said.

THIS PANDA!!!!..AISSSHH.

"Are you blind or your eyes are just to narrow to see the one that I own?" I teased.

"Where?" he said as he looked left and right.

"She's right infront of you. Duh~" I teased. Oh gawwd. I shouldn't have told the 'duh' part. I sound like a girl.

"Ah...I see. She's not yours you idiot!..she's mine. Duh~" SeungRi said. He mimicked my 'duh' version. AISHH..CAN'T THIS BE MORE ANNOYING?..

"She's mine! duh~" I said. ! I'M SAYING IT AGAIN.

"Yah! you two idiots! stop bickering like preschool students!" Dara protested.

SHEESH. I FORGOT WHY I'M HERE. 

"Babe, did he touched you?"  I asked worridly. But before Dara could answer, SeungRi cut her off.

"You don't wanna know, trust me. But the important thing is, Dara and I enjoyed the activity we did earlier right?" SeungRi said.

"I warned you before not to touch Dara! you assh*le!" I shouted.

SeungRi chuckled "You know what?..this is all your fault. If you just don't exist, then Dara would have no choice but to love me. But the problem is, you're there. And she can't love me anymore." Then he started aiming me his gun "I'll just erase your existence and POOF! No problems at all." then it followed a chuckle.

_______________________

[DARA'S P.O.V]

"SeungRi, no! Put the gun down!.." I shouted.
I started to panic when he started to aim his gun at Jiyong's direction. I can't see him die. I can't see him die because of me.

"No, Dara. This piece of sh*t is always on the way and makes all problems complicated."  SeungRi said as he looked at Jiyong.

"Please..put the gun down. You might kill him." I said.

But this psycho panda wouldn't listen "Exactly. That's what I'm about to do. Cause I believe in the saying that, NO JIYONG, NO PROBLEM." he said.

What is he thinking?!..If I can just escape from this tight ropes I could've hit SeungRi to death earlier.

"SeungRi, if you're just gonna kill him, kill me instead!." I protested.

Their heads turned at me.

"Dara! what are you saying?!" Jiyong said.

I ignored Jiyong. Then I looked at Seungri "I'd rather die..than to see him die." I said.

"Ofcourse I can't kill you..I love you." SeungRi said as he looked at me. I'm starting to be disgusted with Seungri's insane face. Ghad, If you can just see him right now. He looked like a drug addict.

"I will never love you again!..can't you just accept the fact that I'm happy with someone else? besides, you have Jessica and your baby with you." I said. I'm trying to distract him as well because till now, he won't put the gun away from Jiyong.


"Ha ha..I'd rather kill you than to see you love someone else." SeungRi said.

"Then kill me now 'cause I won't love you ever again." I said. That's true. I won't love him ever again.

SeungRi now started to aim the gun at me. Doesn't his arms feel numb? he's been holding the gun for half an hour.

Well..this is so stupid of SeungRi to take his attention away from Jiyong, who is now dying to get his hands on SeungRi.

_____________________


Jiyong quickly jumped at SeungRi which made SeungRi fall on the floor.
Before SeungRi could stand up, Jiyong hovered on top of him and grabbed his neck.
"How dare you take her away from me? How dare you take my only reason of happiness?" he said as he held SeungRi's neck tightly.

SeungRi can hardly breathe.
'If I die today..I can't let Dara nor Jiyong to be happy after this. NEVER.' He thought.
As Jiyong held his neck..His hands was trying to look for his gun.

SeungRi was relieved to get the gun on his hands.
He quickly punched Jiyong's face and pushed him away.
Then he quickly stood up and glanced at Jiyong "I'm sorry to erase your happines..BRO." He said then he aimed the gun at Dara and pulled the trigger.

"Daraaaaa!" Jiyong shouted. He felt anger rise up in his body. He never felt that angry before. He quickly stood up and punched him and grabbed the gun from SeungRi.

"Dara!!!" Bom and Minzy shouted. They quickly went near Dara, who is now bleeding and they both untied the ropes from Dara's wrists.

SeungRi is now lying on the floor. Jiyong is now aiming the gun at SeungRi and he is ready to pull the trigger in 3..2..

 

"No!!!!!!" a voice shouted.

It was Jessica. She was still wearing her wedding dress and her eyeliner was scattered all over her face. Probably from crying all day waiting for SeungRi to come.

She was hyperventilating "Jiyong..please. Don't kill him." Jessica begged.

"But he tried to kill Dara!" Jiyong shouted. His hands are shaking because of anger while aiming the gun at Seungri.

"Jiyong..please! I don't want my baby to grow up without a father." She said while looking down and holding her stomach.

"Jiyong! we'll take care of her." TOP said while carrying Dara outside.

Hearing the thought of a child growing up without a father reminded him of a bitter past.

[FLASHBACK]

"Omma..do you know when will Appa come back?" six-year old Jiyong asked while resting his head on his mother's lap.
Jiyong felt drops of tears on his hair. Then he looked up. His mother was crying.
"Omma..why are you crying?" little Jiyong said while wiping away his mom's tears away.

His mom carressed his face and smiled "He's not coming back, Jiyong."
"What do you mean Omma? I miss him a lot. I haven't seen him since I was a baby. I'm excited to meet my Appa someday. I even told my classmates in school, who had their appas with them that I will bring my Appa with me someday as well. What d you mean he's not coming back?" little Jiyong asked curiously.

"Jiyong..it's not true that your Appa is in the states. He left us when you were still a baby. Don't expect him to come back." his mom said crying.

Little Jiyong was dissapointed and hurt. He then started crying as well.

"Omma..is that why you are gonna marry someone else?" He said while sniffing.
"Neh..and as soon as we're gonna get married, you will have your second appa." his mom said.

HIS MOM GOT MARRIED WITH SOMEONE ELSE AND JIYONG GREW UP WITH HIS STEP-FATHER.
HIS STEP-FATHER TREATED HIM LIKE HIS OWN SON BUT JIYONG WAS STILL LONGING FOR A TRUE FATHER'S LOVE.

[END OF FLASHBACK]
______________________
[JI YONG'S P.O.V.]

I put the gun down and I finally dropped it. I walked out of the unit and when I reached my car,
I slammed the car.
I started to cry..

Thinking of the past made me weak!..I was not able to kill SeungRi! I was not able to take revenge for Dara! and it's because of that bitter past that made me weak.

---------------------

>>POOR DARA. I HOPE NOTHING BAD HAPPENS TO YOU.
--I HOPE YOU LIKED MY UPDATE! ^_^ LEAVE A COMMENT ^_^