THE TREATY BEGINS..

I Just Called Him Idiot

 

THE TREATY BEGINS..

“A month?!..make it  a week.” Dara said.

“It’s just simple..whoever loses brings the winner his/her coffee every morning in a month” Ji Yong said.

“A month’s too long. Make it a week.”

“Okay..let’s make it a week. In one condition”

Dara gulped. She hated conditions. “What is it?” she said as she crossed her arms.

“The one who loses will no longer be a personal assistant. Instead, he/she will be the slave of the winner and do whatever  the winner asks”

“Slave?-“

“Wait. There’s more, the loser will work for the winner for 24 hours..” Ji Yong continued.

Dara rolled her eyes “Deal.”

Ji Yong and Dara made a deal the: one who gets the higher score in the math test will be the winner and the one who gets the lower score will obviously be the loser.
Dara was confident that she would win over Ji Yong because she was able to answer the rest of the test while Ji Yong was only able to answer half of it.

*  *  *
“Okay..let’s exchange papers on the count of three.” The Professor gave them their Math test paper folded. And Dara and Ji Yong didn’t unfold it yet.
“One..two..” Dara gulped “three.”

Dara unfolded Ji Yong’s test paper..and she can’t believe it. And as she expected, Ji Yong was not able to answer the rest of the test.
He was only able to answer 39 out of 50 questions and he got it all right.

Could it be possible that he’d perfect his test if she just let Ji Yong borrow a pen? Nevermind. She felt no guilt at all..atleast he passed.

Ji Yong chuckled “Treat me lunch later.” He said.
“What?..why would I?” Dara asked. Ji Yong scoffed and placed Dara’s paper infront of her “Go see it for yourself.” He said.

Dara was confused. What is he saying?. She unfolded her paper and saw her score.

‘NO..THIS CAN’T BE.’ Dara saw her score..she just answered 23 out of 50 questions correctly.
‘I’M DOOMED.’

The bell rang and Math class is over. It was lunch time.
“Yah..what are you doing? Are you just gonna sit there all day? I said treat me lunch. Faster, I’m hungry.” Ji Yong said impatiently.
‘RELAX DARA..THIS WILL JUST LAST FOR A WEEK.’
“Oh..okay, let’s go.” Dara said.

“What do you want to eat?” Dara asked.
“I want to eat some..pizza.” Ji Yong said like a little boy.

*         *        *

The waiter placed the whole pizza that’s sliced into five pieces infront of Ji Yong and Dara.
“I gotta go. Don’t worry, I already paid for it.” Dara said while standing up.

“Wait..what?” Ji Yong asked.

“I promised to eat lunch with Seungri op—“

‘Aish..Seungri again?’
“No..you stay here. You’ll eat with me.”

“Bu—“

“We made a deal, you do whatever I ask you to do.” Ji Yong said.

Dara sighed. He’s right.
“Fine..”

*           *          *
“Seungri oppa..thank goodness you’re here.” Dara said in relief “are you going home already?”
Seungri smiled “Not yet..why?”

“Well uhm..first of all, I just wanna say sorry for ditching you for lunch. I..uhm..—“

Seungri smiled again “Nah..it’s okay.”
“Really?..” Dara’s eyes lit up

“well, actually..I was wondering if you know someone who can help improve my Math skills..like a tutor or something.” She said.
“Why?..did you failed in your math test?” Seungri asked.
Dara shook her head “23 out of 50” then she blushed in embarrassment.

Seungri chuckled “Maybe I can help you out. Are you free today?” he asked.
‘Ji Yong wouldn’t ask me to do favors after class. Would he?’
“Ofcourse..uhm, when do we start?” Dara asked with a big smile.

“Well..I’ll help you after class. And since class is over, we’ll start.”
“Where?”
“In our house.” Seungri said.
“Are you sure you won’t mind?” Dara asked.
“Ofcourse not. You can stay there whenever you want to.”
“Okay..thank you Seungri.”
“Let’s go?”
“Sure.”
-------
While Seungri is teaching Dara, Ji Yong kept on texting her.
FROM: IDIOT
Bring me iced coffee in our house. NOW.


TO: IDIOT
Yah..shut up. I'm busy.


Dara was trying hard to focus on what Seungri is teaching but her phone kept on vibrating.

FROM: IDIOT
I don't care. Bring me my iced coffee. NOW.


'aish..this person is so annoying. It's so obvious that he's just making fun of me'

TO: IDIOT
Can't you just wait for an hour? >:(


FROM: IDIOT
I'LL BE EXPECTING MY ICED COFFEE IN TWENTY MINUTES OR ELSE,
YOU'LL BE MY SLAVE FOR A MONTH.

 

'WHAT THE--  TWENTY MINUTES?! AISHT..I HATE THIS PERSON!'

"When you--"

"Uhm..Seungri..I..uhm..I gotta go. Uhm, let's just continue this for tomorrow okay?" Then she looked at Seungri "If its..okay with you?"

"Yeah..sure no problem. Do you want me to take you a ride somewhere?" Seungri said.

"Sure." 
__________

"Thank you Seungri..see you tomorow." Dara said as she slammed the door of Seungri's car.
Seungri gave Dara a ride to the coffee shop.

"One iced cappuccino with cream on top please." Dara ordered.

After Dara ordered, she quickly got out of the store and rode a taxi cab to Ji Yong's house.

*   *   *
Ji Yong's house is bigger than Dara expected.
Dara quickly dialed Ji Yong's number.

"Yaboseyo? Ji Yong answered.

"Yah..Idiot, I'm standing outside right infront of your house." Dara said.

"Just a sec." Ji Yong said "Okay, I already asked my personal assistant to pick you up."

Then Dara hung up the phone.

As Dara waited, she flinched when the gates started to open automatically.

"Ms.Park?" the man greeted with a warm smile. It must be Ji Yong's personal assistant.
Dara just nodded with a smile. "Follow me." He said.

As they walked inside Ji Yong's house, it was a lot bigger than she expected. And it was nice too.
Most of the things inside Ji Yong's house looked fragile.

The man lead Dara to the rooftop..and there was Ji Yong still in his school uniform. 
"Thank you..you can leave now." Ji Yong told the man.
The man just nodded and walked away.

"You're five minutes late." Ji Yong said as he tapped on his watch.
"What?!..ofcourse I would be five minutes late! I spent five minutes walking inside this house just to give you this!" Dara shouted.

"Hmm..okay. I'll let it pass for now." Ji Yong said.
Dara gave the iced coffee to Ji Yong. "What flavor is this?" Ji Yong asked as he stared at his coffee.
"Cappuccino.." Dara answered.
"Good." Ji Yong said as he started to sip the straw.

"You said you were busy..what are you doing then?" Ji Yong asked.
"Well..uhm..I was with my Math tutor." Dara said.
"Looks like your afraid to lose again..huh?" Ji Yong teased "Well, I'm sorry for interrupting your lectures..but the treaty says the loser would follow orders for 24 hours."


-------------------------

[DARA'S P.O.V]

It's very annoying to accept the fact that I would be his slave for one week.
And what's more annoying is..I'll follow orders for 24 hours.
Well, I had a tiring day..

Suddenly..my peaceful sleep got interrupted when my phone just suddenly rang.
I realized that I had fallen asleep right after I reached home. I looked at the clock and
it was 12 midnight. I picked up my phone who is currently ringing.

It's Ji Yong calling..

"Now what?!.." I asked. Why is he calling in the middle of the night?

"Yah..go outside your house." Ji Yong said.

"Huh?..why?"  I asked. I'm not in the mood to go out. I'm still sleepy.

"I'm here outside your house." Ji Yong said. 

"Look. It's midnight and I want to get some sleep. I'm tired of your games." I said then I hung up.

I went back to sleep..but my phone kept on ringing. So I switched it to silent mood. But it kept on vibrating.  I decided not to turn it off so Ji Yong would think that I'm already sleeping.
I was starting to fall asleep then I heard the rain.

Wait. Ji Yong..is he still outside? No..maybe he left already. Nah..don't think about him. He can take care of his self.

I got back to sleep then I woke up because of the loud thunderstorm. Then I looked at the clock..It was 1am. Is he still outside?..maybe I should go check it out. I stood up beside my window and I looked outside. Oh my G-- Ji Yong.

[AUTHOR'S P.O.V]

Ji Yong wasn't lying after all..he really was outside Dara's house. He was wet from all the rain..and he was freezing.
Dara ran under the rain and went closer to Ji Yong.
"What are you doing here?!" Dara asked.
"I can't enter our house." Ji Yong said. His voice was trembling. His breath smelled Alcohol.

"Are you drunk?" Dara asked.
Ji Yong chuckled "Not really." then Ji Yong ended up on leaning on Dara's chest.
"W-wait..Kyah!!! Ji Yong..you're so heavy!..wake up!." Dara complained.

-----------
THAT'S A LONG UPDATE
SORRY GUYS IF THERE'S NO DARAGON MOMENT FOR THIS CHAPTER.
I PROMISE TO ADD SOME DARAGON MOMENTS FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER.