CHAPTER 12

I Just Called Him Idiot

"So..uhm, how's your date with Ji Yong?" Seungri asked. Dara giggled and took a sip of coffee "Good.." 
"Your dress looks good on you..looks like you really prepared for your date." Seungri said then winked at Dara.
Dara realized that she should tell Seungri that Ji Yong just bought it for her, she doesn't want to think that she liked coming with Ji Yong thats why she prepared.

"Actually--"
"Wait here. I've got something for you."  Seungri said then walked away.
Seungri came back with a paper bag.
"Take it." he said as he gave Dara the paper bag.

"Wh-what's this?"  Dara asked as she took the paper bag.
"A couple of vitamins for you to take everyday..J--" Seungri was about to tell Dara something but he forgot that he and Ji Yong talked about something.


[FLASHBACK]

Seungri asked Dara to go ahead inside his house and wait for him. Dara just nodded and did what he told to do so.

"Just give this to Dara.." Ji Yong said as he handed Seungri the paper bag.
"What's this?.." Seugri asked as he shaked the paper bag.
"A couple of vitamins.." Ji Yong said.
"For what?" Seungri asked. 
Ji Yong rolled his eyes "Can't you see how thin she is?..she looks like she's gonna collapse in just a minute."
Seungri laughed "Was that a joke?..Okay, I'll give this to her."

After that, Seungri turned around to walk away.
"Wait.." Ji Yong said "Just..don't tell her it came from me..Just tell her that it came from you."
Seungri smiled and shrugged "Okay.."

Then Seungri continued walking away.
"One more thing.." Ji Yong said. Seungri stopped and turned around "What?"
Ji Yong shook his head "Just promise to keep her..safe." He said.

"I will." Seungri said and walked away.
Ji Yong entered his car and slammed the door then drove away.

[END OF FLASHBACK]


________

Seungri cleared his throat "Uhm..Dara, it's almost midnight. I think it would be better if I take you home now.." he said as he tapped his watch.
"Oh..okay." Dara said with a smile.
________

Dara already told Seungri her address and Seungri just asked her to relax.
As Seungri drove, Dara remained silent. 

Dara's silence was interrupted when her phone rang.

YOU GOT MAIL FROM: IDIOT
yah..Ms.Thin, it's already late..are you home already?


TO: IDIOT
How many times do I have to tell you that I am not THIN?!..I'm on my way back home.


YOU GOT MAIL FROM: IDIOT
Is Seungri giving you a ride home?


TO: IDIOT
OFCOURSE! Seungri oppa is giving me a ride home. He took care of me a lot. ^.^


YOU GOT MAIL FROM: IDIOT
Fine..just text me if you reached home SAFELY.


'AISHT..WHAT DOES HE CARE ANYWAY?' Dara said to herself.

"We're here ma'am." Seungri said as he stopped infront of Dara's house. Dara giggled and grabbed her paper bag. "Thank you Seungri oppa..I'll go ahead now." Dara said then she got out of the car.

"See you tomorrow." Seungri said.
"Okay..Bye" Dara said with a big smile. Then she slammed the door closed.
Dara stood infront of their house until Seungri's car was gone.

"Oh..I forgot to tell Ji Yong that I'm home already." Dara said until she realized that it was in her bag.
"My bag?!..Oh no..I left it in Seungri's car. I only got this paper bag." Dara panicked. "But how can I tell Seungri that my bag is in his car when my phone is with him too?" Then she sighed.
'nevermind..whether I tell him that I'm home or not, he wouldn't care anyway.' Dara thought.

Dara went straight to her bedroom and went to sleep..

_________________

"Young Lady.." Someone was knocking at Dara's door. It was Lucinda.
"mmmm" Dara moaned.Since it was Saturday, she didn't have classes and can wake up late. She didn't want to be disturbed from her peaceful sleep.
"Young lady," Lucinda knocked again "Someone's waiting for you downstairs. He said he's Seungri."

When Dara heard Seungri's name, all she could only think of is her bag and phone. Dara quickly got up from bed and felt a bit dizzy.
"Okay..I'll be there in a minute." Dara shouted.

Dara quickly washed her face and combed her hair.

_________

"Seungri..oppa!" Dara shouted as she was running down the staircase.
Seungri stood up and showed Dara her bag. Dara's eyes lighted up when she saw her bag.
Dara quickly took her bag with a big smile.
"Thank you oppa!" 

"I found it in my car this morning." Seunri said as he pinched Dara's cheek.
"Oww.." Dara said as she rubbed her cheek.

"Excuse me young lady, your mom left earlier. She said she'll be back next Sunday." Lucinda said.
"Did she told you why?" Dara asked.
"Your dad is in Japan right now and he asked your mom to follow. I think they'll be having a vacation." Lucinda said.

"Oh..okay." Dara smiled. She was glad that her parents are getting along with each other again.
"Seungri..do you want to join me for breakfast?" Dara asked.
"Uhm..sorry Dara, I'd love to, but I have someone to meet in thirty minutes." Seungri said with a smile.

"Awww..too bad I'll be eating breakfast alone." Dara pouted.
"Next time..I promise." Seungri said "I gotta go, Bye Dara." he pinched Dara's cheek lightly then left.
-----------
Dara sat on the sofa and quickly grabbed her phone from the bag.
then she saw a lot of text messages and missed calles from Kwon Ji Yong.

12:00 am:
yah..are you home already?
12:25 am:
yah!..did Seungri take you home?
1:00 am:
Dara..are you home? are you asleep?


text messages went on and on till 3:00 am
Sandara Park..If you won't tell me if you reached home,
I'll go there in your house. NOW.


'If I was not able to respond that time, does it mean that he really came over? ' Dara asked to herself.

"Lucinda, what time did mom left the house?" Sandara asked.
"Around 3:30am Young lady.".
"So..you were awake that time, right?" 
"Yes young lady." 
"When you were outside, is someone looking for me?" 
"No young lady."
"Okay..thank you."
------------
                                        WAS THAT A LONG CHAPTER?..HAHA.
                             HMMM..I WONDER IF JI YONG CAME OVER DARA'S HOUSE.
                                        HOPE YOU ENJOYED READING!!!..