CHAPTER 11

I Just Called Him Idiot

"Dara!!!..owwwww! stop it!" Ji Yong cried. Dara was still pulling his hair. Dara realized that she threw up on Ji Yong's car which made Ji Yong upset. 'AIGOO..I forgot. I was still not forgiven.'
Dara finally let go of Ji Yong's hair.

"That hurts." Ji Yong said as he rubbed his hair. Dara didn't answered and realized that they were parked infront of the mall. "What are we doing here?" Dara asked like a little kid. 
"Don't ask too many questions. It's irritating me. Just come with me." Ji Yong said and got out of the car.

Ji Yong opened the door of the car for Dara. Dara just stared at Ji Yong. 
"Are you gonna sit there and stare at me all day?" Ji Yong aid and rolled his eyes. Dara picked up her bag and slung it on her shoulders. Ji Yong walked first then Dara followed. 

"Ji Yong..your car, it smells like vomit." Dara said and she blushed.
"Don't complain..It's you who threw up." Ji Yong said as he rolled his eyes. Dara shook her head "I know, I'm not complaining. But, don't you mind bringing it to some place to clean it up?."

"You don't have to worry, I already asked my personal assistant to pick up my car for me so they can clean it up." Ji Yong said.
"If your personal assistant picked up your car and sent it away to clean it up, then how are we gonna go home?" Dara asked.

Ji Yong looked at her and smiled, "Don't worry, I asked them to bring my other car over as replacement. I have the duplicate key of my other car here in my pocket." He said as he tapped his pocket.

-----------

"Go and pick whatever attire you like." Ji Yong said. 
"What?..I won't pick such expensive clothes." Dara refused. Since Dara was a kid, she refused to let her mom and dad expensive clothes even they can afford it.
"You can't go home with vomit stain you know?" Ji Yong said.

"But it's too expensive" Dara said as she shook her head.
"I don't care about the price." Ji Yong said then she called the saleslady. "Miss, can you please help her out on picking out some clothes." Ji Yong said with a warm smile.

"Okay.." The saleslady said. Dara noticed that the saleslady was attracted to Ji Yong. 
The saleslady walked first. Before Dara would follow, she turned around to face Ji Yong.
"Ji Yong..-"
"Don't worry about me. I'm gonna go somewhere to buy something. Now Hurry up and change, you stink." Ji Yong said as he gave Dara a disgusted look. Dara smirked and followed the saleslady.

_______

"Miss, don't you think this is too y?" Dara said as she faced the mirror. Dara was wearing a white sleeveless dress with a pair of white sandals.
"It's perfect." The saleslady said as she gave Dara a big smile "Wait here miss." The saleslady said as she walked away.
'It doesn't look like me..'

"There she is, sir." The saleslady said while leading Ji Yong close to her. Ji Yong was standing infront of Dara and he can't believe what he was seeing right now.

'She's...beautiful.' Ji Yong thought. But he quickly brushed that thought away.

"You're girlfriend fits the dress and sandals perfectly, sir." The saleslady said. 

Dara was shocked when the saleslady thought that she was his girlfriend "I'm not-" 

Ji Yong took out his wallet and took out hhis credit card "We'll take it."

------

"Hurry up eating so I can take you home early." Ji Yong said as he stared at his empty plate. Ji Yong ate fast.
"Ji Yong..can I ask you a favor?" Dara asked. She shook her head because she was too embarrassed to ask Ji Yong a favor after throwing up and making him buy an expensive dress and a pair of sandals.

"It depends on your favor." Ji Yong asked.
Dara sighed "Can you just drop me off Seungri oppa's house later?"

[FLASHBACK]

WHILE DARA WAS LETTING THE SALESLADY PICK CLOTHES FOR HER TO WEAR, SEUNGRI TEXTED HER.

FROM: SEUNGRI
Hey, uhm Dara..I was wondering if you want to hangout with 
me after your date with Kwon Ji Yong?


ME: 
Sure oppa, I'll be right there as soon as I can after our date. But, why would you 
want to hangout with me?..is Daesung, Top and Taeyang oppa coming as well?


*using the word "Date" made Dara throw up again*

FROM: SEUNGRI
well, I kinda miss ya. No. It's just the two of us tonight if you come over.


ME:
Okay oppa, I'll see you later. ^_^


FROM:SEUNGRI
See ya.


ME:
But oppa, I don't know how and where your house is.


FROM: SEUNGRI
Just ask Ji Yong to drop you here over.

ME:
OKAY.


[END OF FLASHBACK]

"It's getting late and you want me to drop you by Seungri's house?" Ji Yong smirked. Actually, Ji Yong didn't really care about the time. What he cared about was Dara being with Seungri. Even though Seungri was his bestfriend, He was still worried about what Seungri will do with Dara.

'tsss..Kwon Ji Yong, why do you worry a lot with this girl?'

"Your mom will be worried if you come home late." Ji Yong said.
"Actually, I already told my mom I would be coming home late and she agreed, so it's okay." Dara said as she nibbled her food.

"No." Ji Yong said harshly.

"You won't bring me to his house?" Dara said with pouted lips.

"No." Ji Yong repeated.

Dara sighed and grabbed a piece of paper and a pen. She handed it to Ji Yong. 
"Okay..Just give me his address and I'll just ride a cab to their house."

"Do you really think I'm that stupid to give you his address?" Ji Yong said with raised eyebrows.
"You said you won't give me a ride, fine. Just give me his address and I'll go there myself." Dara said.

'AISSHH..THIS GIRL..can't she just get my point?..I don't want her to go there.'

"Yah..don't be so stubborn. I won't take you there. I'll take you home whether you like it or not."
Ji Yong said.

Dara stood up and walked out of the restaurant.

"Yah! where are you going?!" Ji Yong said as he followed Dara. He saw that Dara didn't finish her food. Good thing Ji Yong already paid for the bill.
--------

Dara was already outside of the mall and waited for a taxi cab.
"Yah! what are you doing?" Ji Yong shouted. Dara ignored him and waved at the taxi who is coming near. The taxi stopped over and Dara opened the door.

"YAH!" Ji Yong shouted. Dara was about to enter the taxi but Ji Yong was faster. He grabbed Dara's hand to stop her from entering the taxi.
"Let me go!" Dara shouted.

"Sorry for the inconvenience but we don't need a taxi anymore." Ji Yong told the driver then he slammed the door of the taxi.
"What do you think you're doing?!" Ji Yong shouted at Dara.
"You said you won't take me there, so I'll go there by myself whether you like it or not." Dara said.

"Come on..I'll take you home." Ji Yong pulled her hand.
"Stop." Dara as she pulled her hand free from Ji Yong's fist.
"If you won't take me there, fine. I'll just take a cab. And if you'd just take me home, I'd rather walk to Seungri's house." Dara said with a low voice.

Ji Yong grabbed her wrist then Dara pulled her hand. She turned around and walked away. Since Dara was only wearing a sleeveless attire and it's already evening, she felt very cold. She rubbed her arms up and down to keep herself warm. But but it was no use.

As Dara walked away, Ji Yong can see that Dara was freezing. Ji Yong looked down. 
'Just let her Ji Yong..she's the one who chose this. If she froze to death, It's not your fault.'
Then Ji Yong looked at Dara again who is now a bit far away and she was shaking badly.
'no..just let her. no..follow her..no..AISHT JI YONG! WHY ARE YOU SO WORRIED?!'

Ji Yong started to run after Dara.

"Yah!..Dara!" Ji Yong said as he ran. As Dara heard him getting closer, she walked faster. "Yah! Stop!" Ji Yong shouted. Ji Yong kept on running and calling Dara's name while Dara kept on walking faster. Dara realized that Ji Yong was still not giving up.

Dara stopped "What?"
Ji Yong stopped as well and gasped for air. "Okay, I'll take you to Seungri's house. Just don't walk. It's already dark." Ji Yong said.
Dara's eyes lighted up "Really?"
Ji Yong rolled his eyes "Yeah yeah..Now let's go."
__________

"We're here now." Ji Yong pulled over.

'Wow..Seungri's house sure is nice.'

"Uhm..Ji Yong, sorry for throwing up and pulling you hair  and making you breathless because of me."

"It's noth-"

"And thank you for this dress and pair of sandals and thank you for taking me here."

"Like I told you, it's noth-"

But before Ji Yong could finish Dara quickly gave her a hug.

"Sorry and thank you for everything Ji Yong..oppa." Dara said.

---------
                                  KYAHHH! I DIDN'T REALIZE MY UPDATE WAS SO LONG.
                           I ENJOYED UPDATING TOO MUCH. HAHA.
                                      HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER.!!!