CHAPTER 4

I Just Called Him Idiot

As Dara hid behind the tree, she can hear something ringing inside her pocket.


and it was her phone. Her mom was calling. Afraid that Ji Yong would hear the sound..
Dara quickly rejected her mom's call.


After that, she looked back on where Ji Yong was standing a while  ago.
Fortunately, He was not there.


Dara sighed with relief.


Run back home Dara. Run before the idiot sees you. 


She was running desperately, eager to reach home fast. As Dara was running, she can hear running footsteps..not only her footsteps. As if somebody is also running behind her.                                                      


"Hey!.stop!" a familliar voice said. That familliar voice made Dara's heart beat faster. But Dara kept on running as if she heard nothing. That voice made her want to run more.


"Please.." The voice said. Dara stopped and can't believe it. "What?" Dara said without turning around.


"I think you left something.."


"I don't think I did."


"wait. why don't you turn around?"


"Why would I?" 


after that, Dara started walking away. It was strange because the person with that familliar and creepy

voice stopped following her.


Finally, Dara reached home..as she entered the house, she went straight upstairs with an angry face.
 

"Miss Dara, are you alright?" Lucinda asked.
 

"I'm okay Lucinda..just please leave me alone for some time." Dara said.
 

When Dara entered her room she slammed the door hardly..hard enough for Lucinda to hear.
She changed her clothes from school uniform to pajamas.

 

After that, she placed her phone inside her bag and laid on her bed.
 

Dara buried her face on her pillow and shouted,"I HATE THIS DAY!!!..EVER!!!"


The Alarm clock rang and it pissed  Dara so much she grabbed it and threw it against the wall.
"STUPID ALARM CLOCK!..WHY DIDN'T YOU JUST LET ME SLEEP 'TIL I'M LATE FOR SCHOOL?.STUPID ALARM CLOCK!..ALWAYS WAKING ME UP TO GO TO SCHOOL..TO SCHOOL WITH STUPID PEOPLE! ESPECIALLY THE IDIOT ONES!" Then she stood up and growled.                     

Dara arrived at school a bit too early. Lucinda tried to help Dara with her things but Dara refused to.
She's not in the mood.


There are only few students who arrived. Dara stayed in the students' hall, waiting for Bom and Minzy.

20 minutes had passed..but still, Bom and Minzy haven't arived yet.Dara's bored and she decided to take a tour around the campus alone.


Dara walked and walked for 30 minutes..and the sun is starting to rise. it's getting bright.but Dara decided to take a tour on their building.

 

She started to walk. Library, Science Laboratory, are the rooms on the second floor.

 

As she continued walking, she saw two lockers leaning against the wall. But these two lockers had a space in the middle.

And someone's in the space between the two lockers..Dara knelt slowly to see who it was.."OH MY G--" then she covered . It was Ji Yong. His face leaning on his knees. And he's asleep.

THIS IS IT DARA!..TAKE YOUR REVENGE!

---------
CHAPTER 4 END

______________________________

A/N. Also check this stories out while waiting 

for my updates. LOL. Mianhe :))_

I Fell In Love With Bad Boy

I Love My Big Brother

He is Kwon Ji Yong