Competition

I Just Called Him Idiot

Dara couldn't forget what happened last night. SeungRi just kissed her. Well it wasn't just a kiss... He her neck. It looks weird but it made her blush instead of getting annoyed but Ji Yong just came and made a scene. Well she realized her mistake too. She wasn't suppose to do it there. Well Ji Yong offended her for asking her if she chose to be a .

[Dara's POV.]

It's Monday. SeungRi invited me and his other friends to go out for lunch. I agreed. I was supposed to ask him about the wound on his lips but I just stopped myself since he looked fine. It seems that he had forgotten everything, and about Ji Yong. SeungRi is nice though. 

 

I did't see Ji Yong today. I think he's absent or was he just trying to avoid me? I think we fixed everything already... But nevermind. I have nothing to do with him anyways... He might just act weirdly again. Well I understand why he acted so weirdly. It was my fault.

 

"Hey, Dara!" SeungRi called out as he was walking with his friends.

"Oh, hi!" I greeted him as I went near them. 

"Let's go!" He smiled at me. 

I kept on looking at his wound but I didn't want to ask him. It would just be awkward. And I still feel embarassed because of the kiss last night. But he acted as if nothing happened. I think his friends know it already... His wound is so eye-catching. They must've asked him about it already.

 

His friends had their own cars. DaeSung was with Minzy, TOP and Bom, SeungRi and me... And Tae Yang. But Dara didn't see Ji Yong so she managed to ask SeungRi. She just remembered last night so she just stopped.

 

It wasn't so awkward inside the car since SeungRi talked a lot. But I was hoping he would never talk about what happened last night. I get Ji Yong's point... I'm embarassed now. The car stopped and I also saw his other friends arrived as well. We went inside the restaurant and we started to order our food. "Did you call ugh.... Ji Yong?" I asked SeungRi awkwardly. To my suprise, he smiled at me. I think he wasn't mad at him.

"I called him already. He said he would be late." He replied.

I smiled at him. Well. I shouldn't be surprise if he won't come. SeungRi called him? Wasn't he mad at him? Well these guys are really weird. After an hour. As the entrance door opened, I knew it was Ji Yong. He has a unique fragrance.

I looked at him and to my surprise, he's arms are wrapped around a girl's shoulder. She looked cool. She was wearing high heels and her hair was blonde. The same as Ji Yong. They looked like a couple. He came to our table as if he didn't see me. I was kinda pissed off. Wait. That girl seems to be their friend. I think I am the only one who doesn't know her.

 

Wait. That girl is familiar. When she noticed me looking at her, she looked back at me also. 
Ji Yong started to wrap his arms tighter around the girl's shoulder "Everyone, this is-"
"CL?" Dara said in a loud voice.
The girl started removing her shades then smiled "Dara?"

"YOU KNOW EACH OTHER?!" Ji Yong and I said together.

[author's P.0.V]

Dara and CL were bestfriends since elementary. But after graduating from elementary, CL went to America to study.
"Oh my gosh..how are you?!" CL said as she hugged Dara "You're thinner than I've expected." then she let go of Dara.

"Hey..I'm supposed to be the one asking you that. How are you?..you never said that you'd visit here." Dara said with a smile. She was so happy that her bestfriend is back.
"Uhm-"

"Hey,do the chatting later. Let's eat." TOP said.
__________

Dara's mouth watered when the waiter finally placed her favorite dessert, a piece of strawberry cake. 

Daesung accidentally spilled iced tea on CL's pants"I'm so sorry CL!..I'm so stupid. Sorry." Daesung said as he wiped CL's pants with tissue paper. 

"AISHT..Daesung..you're so clumsy." Ji Yong said "CL..are you alright? let's clean yourself up." he said as he stood up.

Dara didn't know what was happening but she just felt a bit of anger inside her. 
"No.." Dara said as she stood up "I'll help her. You can continue eating." Dara said as she looked at CL.

"Bu-"
"No!..I'm her bestfriend, I should be the one helping her." Dara said.
"I brought her here, so she's my responsibility." Ji Yong said as he pulled CL. "We'll leave now." Ji Yong said.
"W-w-wait. Ji Yong, where are you going?" SeungRi asked.
"It's none of your business." Ji Yong replied as he looked at Dara. 

THEN CL AND JI YONG LEFT..

Dara became speechless for a while.
'it's none of your business..' Dara recalled what Ji Yong said a while ago. She remembered how she said the same words to Ji Yong last night.
'I wonder where they're going..pssh..Dara, it's none of your business. *gasp* are they out for a date?..errr..Dara, it's none of your business..what do you care anyway?'

"Dara, are you gonna eat it or not?" Taeyang said as he looked at the piece of cake placed infront of her.

'what if they're dating right now?'

"Dara.." Taeyang called "Hello..are you gonna eat it, or not?"

Dara quickly brushed that thought away "Uhm..no, I already lost my appetite."

--------
..@Dara, it's none of ur business if they're dating or not..what do you 'care' anyway?..
-that's a bit l
ong..--hope u liked it ^_^
*strawberry cake*