babe? what the F--!!

I Just Called Him Idiot

 

“Dara..wake up now. It’s almost 2am.” Ji Yong said as he shaked Dara.
Dara opened her eyes and sat up.
Ji Yong’s hair was wet and he smelled good.
“Uhm..are they here already?” Dara said as she rubbed her eyes.
“It’s just Daesung and Minzy who came for now. They’re waiting for the others downstairs.” Ji Yong said.

“You can take a shower if you want. I’ll give you space to fix yourself up for a while. I’m just downstairs if you need something.” Ji Yong said.
“Uhm..okay.” Dara said.
Ji Yong went out, but before he could close the door behind him..
“Ji Yong..” Dara called.
Ji Yong looked back “hmmm?”
Dara shook her head “Thank you.” Then she gave Ji Yong a warm smile.

Ji Yong just smiled and left.

‘ I didn’t know he was that caring..’

*            *            *
“Hi Minzy and Daesung oppa!..” Dara said as she went down on the staircase.
Dara’s hair was wet from taking a bath.
“Wait..why is your hair wet ?and you came from upstairs.” Daesung said then he turned to Ji Yong “Don’t tell me—“

“Yes..she stayed here for the night.” Ji Yong said.
Daesung’s jaw dropped while Minzy gasped. She quickly grabbed Dara’s arm and dragged her somewhere far away from the boys.

“Oh my gosh Dara..tell me.” Minzy asked with wide eyes.
“Tell you what?”
“Did you sleep in his bedroom?”
“Well..yes.”
Minzy’s eyes were wider than ever.
“well? What happened? If you know what I mean.” Minzy asked.

Dara was surprised by Minzy’s question. “Ofcourse nothing happened! It just happened that..Nevermind. It’s a long story.” She said.
“Since when?” Minzy asked.

“Since when what?” Dara asked.

“Since when are you both commited in a relationship?” Minzy asked with excite in her eyes.

“Don’t be silly..ofcourse he’s not my boyfriend and I’m not his girlfriend. Minzy, stop asking too many questions. Nothing happened on his bedroom. We’re not commited into any kind of relationship. The end.” Dara snapped.

"But you and Ji Yong slept together in one bed..." Minzy said.

"Minzy..I don't wanna talk about i-"

"Dara..you slept with Ji Yong?" a familliar voice said. 

Dara turned around and as she expected, it was Seungri.

"Uhm..he slept on the ground." Dara lied.

They didn't know that Ji Yong was also listening behind them. Ji Yong chuckled as he walked beside Dara.
"Don't be so silly, babe." Ji Yong said as he placed his hand around Dara's shoulders "We slept on the same bed together. So what?" he said.

Ofcourse it was true that they slept together on the same bed, but it was nothing. But the way Ji Yong called her 'babe' was something everyone would think that they really are in a relatioship.

" 'babe?!' you're disgusting Kwon Ji Yong!.." Dara said as she pushed Ji Yong. Dara shaked her head and looked at SeungRi " He slept on the ground then I just woke up and saw that he was sleeping beside me and then--"


"There you are everybody!..is everyone here already?.." CL said.
Dara saw that SeungRi had no reaction afterall. 'is he mad?'   

"You're right on time. Let's go to the airport now, my personal assistant already told me that the plane is ready." Ji Yong said.

*         *        *

"Bom..let's sit together." TOP said. Since it was a private plane, and they were only nine, there were a lot of vacant seats.
"sure." Bom said smiling. It was so obvious that TOP liked Bom. But Bom just ignored him.

"Dara..do you wanna sit with me?" SeungRi said.
Dara turned around. She was surprised to see SeungRi smiling at her after all he knew a while ago.
"Uhm..if it's okay with you, then yes." Dara smiled back. "So, where do you wanna sit?" SeungRi asked as he looked left and right to look for a place to sit on.

"There.." SeungRi said. 
Dara and SeungRi sat together.

"So, Ji Yong's your boyfriend now, huh?" Seungri asked.
Dara shaked her head "No..you got it all wrong, oppa." then Dara explained everything.
"He just called me 'babe' because it's his happiness to annoy me." Dara said.
"Is that so?..well, come with me." Seungri said as he pulled Dara.

"Huh?..where are we going?" Dara asked as she followed SeungRi.

 Seungri stood up infront of everybody while holding Dara's hand.
"Everyone!..hey! Before we all go to sleep, first, I want  to get all your attention." he said.

Everybody just stared.
"Earlier, I thought Dara was Ji Yong's girlfriend because he called Dara 'babe'. But then, Dara explained everything to me. They we're not in a relationship." he said.
"So.." SeungRi held Dara's other hand "Dara, will you be my girl?" SeungRi said.

Ji Yong felt anger rise up though his body..but he remained silent.

"I knew it..you really liked Dara." TOP said.

"Uhm..oppa," Dara said as she pulled her hand away from SeungRi "Please give me some time first." she said.
SeungRi smiled "Well..I don't wanna pressure the girl I want." SeungRi said as she kissed Dara's hand.
"Everyone..sorry to disturb you. You can all take a rest now." SeungRi said.

As Dara passed by Ji Yong, their eyes met.
"Hel-" but before Dara greet her completely, Ji Yong quickly turned his side on the window.
'pshh..what's the matter with this person?'

 

"Dara, I'll sleep now." SeungRi said.
"Uhm..okay." Dara said.

*      *       *
 
Ji Yong was doodling on the last page of his book. He was so bored and pissed. He didn't know why.

"I didn't know you're good at drawing too." Dara's voice said.
Ji Yong quickly closed his book.
Dara saw the cover of his book and realized that it was the booked that she was dying to have. It's just that, she can't afford to buy it because of its expensive price.

"Hey..you're such a waste. That book is so expensive. Do you know that I'm dying to have that book?..aishh..you're such an idiot." she said.

"What are you doing here?" Ji Yong asked "Since when are you standing there and watching me draw?"

"Well..I can't sleep. And I'm bored." Dara said "Let me see your drawing.."
Ji Yong quickly stood up and dropped his book on his seat. And then he sat on it.
"No..it's nothing." Ji Yong said.

"Come on..don't be shy. I just wanna see the book." Dara said like a child.
"I don't see any book in here." Ji Yong said.
"Ofcourse you can't see it, it's under your you idiot." Dara said.
"No.."
"Aww..you're being unfair. Come on now."
Ji Yong looked at her seriously

"What are you doing here anyway?..you should be sitting now beside your beloved panda. You have no business here. Go away." Ji Yong said.

--------------
awww..Ji Yong, why so bitter?
hope you liked my update ^_^
leave a comment too.. :)