CHAPTER 13

I Just Called Him Idiot

Seungri entered the coffee shop and looked around.
"There he is.." Seungri whispered.

"Hey man, why did you call me?" Seungri said as he sat down. There were dark circles under Ji Yong's eyes.
"Did you take Dara home..SAFELY?!" Ji Yong shouted.

"Well..yeah, Ofcourse." Seungri said.
"When did you left after you dropped her home?" Ji Yong asked.
"I left after she got out of my car."
Ji Yong closed his fist "You mean, you didn't wait until she entered her house?!"
"Well..when I left, I can see that she waited outside till I'm gone." Seungri said.
"What?!" Ji Yong shouted as he slammed the table with his fist.

"Whoa..whoa. Easy Bro, what's the matter?" Seungri said as he lifted his hands in surrender.
"I told you to keep her safe..you promised me you would!" Ji Yong shouted.
"I did." Seungri said with a smile.
"How can you be so sure when you left her outside the house alone? what if something happened to her?!"
"Relax..Dara is completely safe." Seungri said with a smile.

Ji Yong ignored Seungri then he got up and walked out of the coffee shop.
------------------------
"Young lady, someone's looking for you outside.." Lucinda said.
"Ok let him in." Dara asked. Lucinda nodded and went outside.
'Maybe it's Seungri..' Dara thought.

"He's here young lady." Lucinda said. "I'll leave now." Then Lucinda walked away. Dara turned around to see who it was, and she was shocked on what she saw..
It was Ji Yong. There were dark circles under his eyes.

"Kwon--"

"Yah! I told you to tell me if you reached home, but you didn't!" Ji Yong shouted.

"As you can see, I'm home. I got home safe and sound." Dara said with a proud look.

"But still, you didn't told me!" 

"I was not able to tell you because I left my phone in Seungri's car last night. Luckilly, Seungri stopped by to give my bag including my phone! Why are you shouting at me right now as if you care about me?!" Dara shouted. Tears started to fill Dara's eyes and Ji Yong noticed it.

"Don't act as if you're concerned Kwon Ji Yong!" Dara shouted with tears. Dara shook her head and teardrops were falling.

Dara cried and she didn't know why.

"Hey... Why are you crying..." Ji Yong paused for a while.

"What do you care if I got home or not?!" Dara yelled.

"Ya! I would care because I--" Ji Yong paused.

"Because what?!" 

"Because I... I... I would get beaten by your parents if you weren't safe! Duh, Dara. Could you stop crying..." Ji Yong reasoned out.

Dara just continued on crying, tears continously roling down her face. 

Ji Yong didn't know what to do. Thinking that  if he would hug her, she might think differently... And he was usually harsh. So it became awkward for him to make a move. He just found himself hugging Dara. "Ya... Ms. Thin... Stop crying." He whispered as he tried to calmed Dara.

------------------------------
                                                                    HALF LONG AND SHORT UPATE
                                     @GREENAPPLE08 THANKS 4 THE CONTRIBUTION (LAST PART)
                                                         WHEEEE---SO EXCITED FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER. ^.^