"I HAVE TO FIND THE RING, ASAP!"~JIYONG

I Just Called Him Idiot

Ji Yong's POV

Oh crap. I really have to find the ring... I have to find it before we get there in New York. And I have few hours left to find it. Luckily, Dara babe is sleeping. The others are sleeping but not the person seated next to us. I can't move! The ahjumma seems to think that I'm really nuts. Sleep dear ahjumma, sleep dear ahjumma. Ugh... That plate, It was all its fault! 

 

I secretly take a glance at the ahjumma if she was sleeping already or still wasting her time thinking that I am nuts. I can't stop myself. I couldn't sit still. Well I don't care now what would they be thinking. I should find that ring! I should've already made this decision earlier. I bended my knee and looked under our seat. Nothing was there. I made sure that Dara wouldn't be awake. I walked along the aisle. I looked at the sleeping people's seats. 

 

I didn't care if some of the wide-awake-people were eyeing on me suspiciously including the ahjumma as if remembering her husband everytime she looks at me. She won't let a second pass! Well no time for that. I continued on my business as I was expecting, one of the flight attendant approached me. "Excuse me sir, please take your sit." I used my ability at melting girl's hearts. I stood up and made a killer smile. Well I don't know if this would be still effective but I still haven't lost my abilities.

 

I hope that babe wouldn't get mad at me. I'm doing this for her. I held her hand and looked at her directly and showed her my killer charm. "Just give me a minute... I'm finding something for my--" I stopped, I can't tell her this. "Please?" I continued. This seemed to be effective. Her eyes were sparkling. "S-sure sir..." 

 

"Ji Yong?!" I heard Dara babe's voice. Oh, crap. Did that ahjumma waked her up? What wrong with her... I immediately removed my hands on the stranger. "Dara babe. Wait, let me explain." The flight attendant looked at me as if we had a relationship. "Take your sit, sir." This time, she spoke with a serious and dissapointed voice. I bit my lips as I went back to my seat. 

 

"Is that your new hobby, Ji Yong?! Cheating on me while I'm asleep?!" This time, the people in the plane were eyeing on me of course, the ahjumma, she seemed to be the one who waked Dara up! ARGH!  "Shh, wait Dara. Let me explain..." I held her arm but she moved away. "Go and explain yourself, Ji Yong." She said with a louder voice. This is really embarassing, my ability wasn't effective. "It's because... I'm f-finding the r..." I hesitated to tell her. I don't like to ruin my own plans!

 

"Go and continue." Dara continued with a mad tone in her voice. "Just trust me babe! I'm just finding something~" I tried to convince her but she cut me off.
"Oh, really! Finding something? Wow! That was pretty impressive!" She said as she sat and finally didn't say a word. "That's not what you think... Please Dara!" I tried to convince her again but no words came out from her. She would just ignore me. Ugh, Ji Yong. What did you do...
"I should've chose to ride on your private plane than to ride this plane full of flirt attendants."

 

 

I sat down. The people were still eyeing on me. If they just knew what I was doing for her! Fine, forget that ring. I'll just buy a new one. I tried to ignore the people and focus my attention to Dara.
"Dara... I'm so sorry..." I attempted to hold her hands but she moved her hands away from mine. "Don't talk to me you cheater." She respnded.

Ouch! That offended me. It hurts. I'm not a cheater duh~!! I know this is embarrassing, but.I'm starting to love the expression, 'duh'..anyway, Dara! Just wait. I want to tell you everything but I couldn't. "Dara! I'm not cheating on you! Listen to me, do you think I would make an effort  going to New York with you if I'll just cheat?" I told her and this seemed to get her attention.

 

"Well, I just saw you holding that girl's hands, trying to impress her huh." She replied, not bothering to look at me. "That's not it. I'm finding something. I told her that so she wouldn't let me seat." I replied.

 

"What were you finding? Was that so important for you to do that? What was it?" She asked.

 

"It's so important but I couldn't tell you. I'll tell you when we got in New York."

 

"Well, if that's so important, let me help you find it."

 

I almost choked. "Help? No, no, no. It's okay. I can manage everything. It's not that important, dear." I almost cried as I lied. If you just know  how important that was... Fufufu.

 

"But you just said it was important..." Dara smiled.

 

"Oh... Ha...Ha... Did I say that? It was important but I realized it was not that important anymore. Forget that." Oh sheeze. I'm being so obvious.

 

I looked nervously at Dara and she just smiled. "Fine. Let it be."

 

Whewsh.

DARA'S P.O.V

I was sleeping dreamily until this annoying ahjumma woke me up. 
"Miss?..Miss?" the ahjumma said.
"huh?..what?" I said as I removed the sleep from my eyes.
"Your boyfriend..or husband..I think he's up to something no good." She said.

No good?

"Why?" I asked.
The ahjumma looked at the aisle and pointed her finger "Look." she said.
I got curious and looked at where she's pointing.

GREAT. AND THERE HE IS, KWON JIYONG THE FLIRT OF ALL, FLIRTING WITH ONE OF THE FLIGHT ATTENDANTS.

His holding the Flight attendant's hand with his killer smile~his only weapon to capture a girl's heart.

I saw how the Flirt attendant's eyes sparkle as Jiyong used his deadly weapon.

MY BLOOD IS STARTING TO BOIL.. 

THAT'S IT!

I stood up and approached him.

He explained a lot, which made me think of him as guilty.

But I understood him anyway. 


HMMMM...I wonder what's he looking for?

====================

HI EVERYONE ^^!!! 
SPECIAL THANKS TO:
Greenapple08 for making most of the parts in this chapt. =)
BAD AHJUMMA!..HAHA.
'FLIRT' ATTENDANTS?..WHAT A NICE TERM. KIDDING ^^