NIGHTMARE

I Just Called Him Idiot

 

“Ji Yong..stop crying please.” Dara begged as she rubbed Ji Yong’s back.

“Dara..I shouldn’t have let you go somewhere alone. I put you in trouble. He almost touched the things that he must not. Dara..mianhe.” Ji Yong said.

“Don’t be sorry Ji Yong..it’s not your fault. Actually, I should be the one you should all blame for all the things that had happened tonight. First: I lied about going to SeungRi’s house. Second: Your long friendship was ruined by me, who is not worth it. It’s all my fault.” Dara said.

Ji Yong sat straight and looked at Dara “You worth everything to me and I’ll give up anything..as in ANYTHING in order not to lose you. Dara, I don’t think I can live a day knowing you’re not mine anymore. I won’t forgive myself if anything happens to you..AGAIN” He said.


[JI YONG’S P.O.V]

When Dara left, I realized that Bom is Dara’s friend and TOP is MY friend. And as Dara said, they are currently under the stage of ‘Love Quarrel’..and since Bom is Dara’s friend, Dara decided to talk to her and I decided to talk to TOP about the L.Q thing as well.
I grabbed my phone and started to call TOP.

“Yeboseyo?”

“TOP, Bro..—“

“Bro, Ji, man, can we talk later? My girl and I are making love and you’re messing things up.”

“Who? Bom?”

“Ofcourse!..” Then he hung up.

Love Quarrel?!..but they’re currently making love right now. So where is Dara?

The first thing that came up on my mind was SeungRi. Goddamit.
I grabbed my car keys and started driving fast to SeungRi’s house as possibly as I can.

The gates in SeungRi’s house was left open, so I decided to enter his house without permission.
I looked around and I didn’t found SeungRi.
Then I remembered that SeungRi used to stay on the rooftop in this hours.

Then I heard Dara’s screaming voice begging SeungRi to stop. What is he doing?!..don’t he dare do something bad to my girl or else he’ll meet hell in no time.
Then when I reached the rooftop, I saw Dara against the wall. She was helpless and tried to get away from SeungRi’s strong hold of her.

Then when SeungRi started to insert his hand inside Dara’s shirt I lost my temper. That’s it! SeungRi, meet HELL.

I started to grab his shirt before he could touch more of Dara. Then I punched him..and I was not satisfied. Picturing him molesting my girl made me want to punch him to death. I don’t care if he’s bleeding. It serves him right. But when I heard Dara cry..it made me stop. I don’t want too see her crying. So I stopped.

I warned SeungRi not to lay a finger on my girlfriend EVER AGAIN. Once he lay a finger on her, I’ll not just introduce hell to him, I’ll drag him to hell and introduce him to DEATH.

__________________
the next day..

“Oh my gosh, oppa! What happened to you?!..your face is surrounded by bruises, cuts and most of all..blood.” Jessica said as she waked SeungRi from he’s deep sleep on the ground.

SeungRi moaned..and coughed as he sat up. Then he spit blood on the ground.
"Get lost.." he said as he stood up and walked away.

"Oppa!!..our wedding day is tomorrow, aren't you excited?" Jessica said as she followed SeungRi. But SeungRi kept on ignoring her.
"Yah..oppa" Jessica said as she followed Seungri. Then she got pissed when SeungRi ignored her twice. She hit SeungRi's back "Yah!.."

SeungRi stopped walking and faced Jessica then he quickly hold Jessica's neck.
"Op-pa I-- cant..bre-athe,"

"I am not excited for our wedding,,I will never be. I don't like you. Because of you Iost her. This is all your fault," SeungRi said as he held Jessica's neck. His eyes were red and full of anger.

"Op-pa.." Jessica said.
Then SeungRi let go of her neck and Jessica started to hyperventilate.
"Get out of my house you ." SeungRi said then entered his room.

[SEUNGRI'S P.O.V]

They're leaving tomorrow. Dara's leaving me and I won't let it happen. Never.
I'll do everything to have her back in my arms...
I'll do everything..
If I have to kill, I'll kill so she won't leave me here.

Ji Yong can't have her for his self. She's mine. Only mine.
If killing him is the only way to get Dara back, I'll kill him.
-------------------------------

"Babe, you okay?" Ji Yong said as he sat beside Dara on her bed.
Dara looked pale and she's sweating badly on a cold weather.

"I think I'm sick, babe."  Dara said.
"Change clothes and we'll go to the hospital." Ji Yong said.
"No need, babe." Dara forced a smile "A little rest would work."

Ji Yong touched Dara's forehead and it felt like it was burning.
"Babe, you have a fever. Come on, I'll bring you to the hospital." Ji Yong said.
"No need." Dara said.
Ji Yong scratched his head "Aish..babe, you're being stubborn again. Say yes for me, please?" he said.
Dara nodded "Okay."

*               *                *

"You must take a rest for a few days Ms.Park. You can't get yourself exhausted for a few days and always drink as many water you can so this won't lead to dehydration." The doctor said as he wrote something on the paper.

"Neh.." Dara said. She wanted to go home and go straight to bed..she's really feeling sick.

*              *                *

"Babe, do you think we should cancel our flight to New York tomorrow? The doctor said you must take a rest for a few days." Ji Yong said as he tucked Dara to bed.

"No need, babe. I'm okay and besides, it's just a trip. I can take a rest inside the plane." Dara said.
"Okay babe.." Ji Yong said and kissed her forehead "Take a rest now..We have an early flight for tomorrow. I'll just go home and pack my things for tomorrow and I'll come back as soon as I can so I can take care of you." 

"I'll wait for you.." Dara said.

"Neh..take a rest and when you open your eyes, I'll be beside you. I'll leave now." Ji Yong said then he left.

Dara started to close her eyes and fell asleep easily.

Ji Yong oppa! Dara said while smiling.
Ji Yong is now running towards her but Ji Yong's expression is worried.

Then Ji Yong quickly hugged her tight..very tight. As if he's verry worried that something would happen bad to her.
Dara hugged him as well..then she felt Ji Yong moved a little..like he was startled.
Then Ji Yong let go of Dara and held her shoulders with both hands.

"Babe, are you okay?" Ji Yong asked. He's smile was obviously forced and he looked like he's in great pain.
Dara nodded.
Ji Yong forced a smile and caressed her face "I love you.."
Then Ji Yong fell on the ground. 

Then Dara saw SeungRi far away from her holding a gun while smiling.
Dara looked down and saw that Ji Yong is bleeding badly. His blood was like a puddle on the ground.
He was shot on the back. SeungRi shot him through a gun.

Ji Yong was trying to protect her from SeungRi..he sacrificed his own life for her.
"Ji Yong, oppa!" Dara said as she knelt beside Ji Yong "Ji Yong oppa!..don't leave me here alone!" Dara cried.
"I'm so sorry but I love you." It was Ji Yong's last words then he closed his eyes.

"Ji Yong!!!.." Dara cried.



"Ji Yong!!.." Dara shouted as she sat up. 
"Babe?" Ji Yong said as he sat beside her.
It was just a dream..no, it was a nightmare. Dara can't believe that Ji Yong was beside her alive. Even if it was a dream, It fel like it's true.
She hugged Ji Yong tightly "You won't leave me right?" she asked as she rested her chin on Ji Yong's shoulder.
Ji Yong her hair "Ofcourse..I would never do that."
"Promise me." Dara said as she hugged him tighter.
"I promise.." Ji Yong said.
"I love you.."
"I love you too.."

-----------------------------------------------------
"I'M SO SORRY BUT I LOVE YOU.." --I KNOW, IT WAS THEIR SONG. WAHAHA. BUT I THINK IT'S NICE TO USE IT DON'T YOU THINK?..
SEUNGRI IS _________
OKAY EVERYONE..DID YOU LIKED MY UPDATE? HOPE SO ^__^
LEAVE A COMENT~!!