THE SOON-TO-BE HUSBAND ^_^

I Just Called Him Idiot

 

“Yah..you’re not taking your vitamins anymore.” Ji Yong said while holding the bottle of vitamins.
“I don’t want them anymore. Throw them away.” Dara said.
“But why?” Ji Yong asked.
“Those things came from SeungRi. Throw it away.” Dara said and looked away.
Ji Yong laughed a bit “The truth is..I’m the one who bought this.” He said.

“You’re just saying that so I would take them everyday.”
“No..I’m telling the truth.” Ji Yong said. Then he explained everything.

“But why didn’t you just ask SeungRi to tell me that those came from you?” Dara asked.
“Because that time, I don’t want you to think that I care for you.” Ji Yong said.
“But why?” Dara asked.
“Because..” Ji Yong looked down “I’m shy.” Then his face started to turn red.
“Oh my gosh, Ji Yong..are you blushing?..” Dara asked then she started to laugh.
“Huh? Me? Blushing? Pshh..no way.” Ji Yong said.

“Don’t be ‘shy’ Ji Yong.” Dara teased as she laughed.
“Yah..stop it.” Ji Yong snapped. Then he smiled “I’m being ‘shy’..” he said then laughed.
Dara stood up and grabbed the bottle of vitamins from Ji Yong’s hand then she started to walk out of her room.

“Yah!..where are you taking those?” Ji Yong said as he ran after Dara.
“Relax. I’m not gonna throw them away. I’m going to the kitchen and get some water to take this.” Dara said as she shaked the bottle of vitamins. “Now stay in my bedroom and take a rest.” She said.
“Kiss..” Ji Yong commanded as he popped his lips out.

“No.” Dara said then she went to the kitchen.
“Aww..unfair!” she heard Ji Yong shout.

*               *                *

“Ji Yong!..” Dara said with a big smile as she entered her room. Ji Yong was on her bed lying down with crossed legs.
“What’s with the huge smile?” Ji Yong said as he sat up.
“Mom called.” She said as she sat beside Ji Yong.
“And?..” Ji Yong asked.
“Umma said that I will be studying with my brother in abroad.” She said.
Ji Yong frowned “So, does it mean that you’re gonna leave me here?” he asked.


“No silly. Haven’t I told you that my brother is in New York?..so it means that we can both study there because my brother is there and your family is there as well.” Dara said.

Ji Yong smiled "exactly. That's perfect" he said as he gave Dara a hug.

"can't--breathe." Dara said.

"Oh..sorry" Ji Yong said as he let go "So, when do we leave?" he said.

Dara shrugged. "Dunno, it's up to you." 

"Dara.." Ji Yong said.

"Hmm?" Dara asked

Ji Yong pushed Dara that made her lie down on the bed then he held Dara's both hands and pinned it on the bed.

"Hey..what's this for?" Dara said. Ji Yong was now on top of her.

"Dara..I was just wondering.." Ji Yong said.

"What?" Dara asked.

Ji Yong leaned closer to Dara's face "I've been wanting to do this a long long time ago." he said.

Dara's heart skipped a beat. 

Ji Yong leaned even closer to her face "Dara..can you be my girlfriend?" he asked.

"No." Dara said.

Ji Yong pouted "Awww.."

Dara giggled "Ofcourse I can be your girlfriend!..I'd love to." she said.

"Really?" Ji Yong asked smiling.

Dara smiled and nodded. 

"Since I'm your boyfriend.." Ji Yong said as he stucked his lips out "Kiss.." he demanded.

Dara kissed her palm and placed it to Ji Yong's lips "Muuuuuuuuwah" Dara said.

"That's not a kiss, Sandara Park! I want a real kiss" Ji Yong commanded as he stuck his lips out with closed eyes.

But Dara did the same thing.

Ji Yong's face got angry "Sandara Park, I'm getting mad. Now, you must recieve my punishment." he said.

Dara gulped. "What is it?"

Ji Yong leaned closer and kissed her forehead.

"I love you babe." Ji Yong said.

Hearing the word 'babe' reminded her of SeungRi...but she didn't care as long as Ji Yong is by her side. "I know."  she said.

---------------------------------

"This is Bull Jessica!" SeungRi said as he break the vase in his house.
Jessica is now crying on the sofa.
"I warned you before not to show yourself to Dara, but what did you do?! you showed up yourself and you ruined everything! I lost her!" SeungRi shouted.

"Is it my fault that you confessed your true feelings for me?!..is it my fault that you ed me right away?!.." Jessica shouted back.

"That's it..we're going to abort that thing." SeungRi said as he looked at Jessica's stomach.

"Thing?!..how dare you call our baby a 'thing?! I will not abort our baby." Jessica said.

"Jessica, shut up. That is not 'our' baby. Maybe it's someone else's baby."  SeungRi said.

"You know what's the truth SeungRi. You know it yourself. You're just a coward to face the truth that you're a father now and Dara is no longer yours anymore." 

"Shut up!.." SeungRi snapped.

"Yah! SeungRi, listen up, mom and dad said that you must marry me." 

SeungRi was surprised "What the ? marry you? no way." he said.

==================

GUYS..SORRY FOR THE SHORT UPDATE. 
LIKED IT? HOPE SO ^_^
@KWON JI YONG AND SANDARA PARK--I BET THAT THE READERS ARE SO HAPPY FOR YOU!!..
@SEUNGRI--CONGRATS? YOU'RE SOON-TO-BE A FATHER AND A..
HUSBAND.
LEAVE A COMMENT!!!... ^_^ AND THANKS FOR READING.