SHHHH...

I Just Called Him Idiot

 

ATTENTION..THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS MATURE CONTENT. NOT MUCH. JUST THE WORDS.

“Lucinda, what am I suppose to do with this drunk idiot?” Dara asked as she looked at Ji Yong with disgust. Ji Yong is now lying on the sofa unconscious and wet.

“Well..maybe we should give him a bath so he will be back to normal again.” Lucinda said.
“So..we’ll give him a bath?” Dara asked.
“Yes young lady..but you can go to sleep now. I’ll take care of everything.” Lucinda said.

‘What?..she’ll be the one to give him a bath?so she’ll take off his clothes and will see him ?’

“Uhm..I’ll just take care of him. Just find him something to wear from Sanghyun's(THUNDER) closet. I think he left some clothes before leaving.” Dara said.
“Yes young lady..”
“And..just help me carry this idiot to the bathroom.” Dara said.

*        *        *
“You can leave now. I’ll take care of him.” Dara said as she closed the door and closed the shower curtains.
Ji Yong was sitting on the bathroom floor unconscious. Dara started to turn on the shower. Dara leaned down and started taking off his shirt.

As the water dripped from Ji Yong’s hair, Dara can’t deny to herself that he was hot. After taking off his shirt, Dara quickly threw it somewhere.
While Dara was leaning down, Ji Yong suddenly looked at Dara.

When they made an eye contact, Dara quickly avoided it and started standing up. But Ji Yong quickly pulled her hand. Dara accidentally leaned closer to Ji Yong.
Ji Yong slowly caressed her face.
“Ji-“
“Shh..” Ji Yong interrupted.
Dara remained speechless for a while.
Then Ji Yong started leaning his face towards Dara.

Dara didn’t know what was happening but she just closed her eyes.
 The more Ji Yong got closer, the more she smelled alcohol.

Then she felt Ji Yong’s lips against her.

Then a knock on the door made her flinch and let go of the kiss.

“Young lady, his clothes are ready. Do you need anything else?” Lucinda said.
Dara was pissed. “No thank you. You can leave now and go to sleep.”
*       *        *
Seeing Sanghyun's clothes made Dara miss her brother more. It’s been years since Sanghyun left to study abroad.

“Yah..maybe you’re atleast half conscious after the shower..change clothes by yourself.” Dara said as she handed Ji Yong Sanghyun's clothes.

But when Dara started walking away, Ji Yong did nothing but to stare at the clothes.
“Yah..change clothes now. If you won’t change, you’ll catch a cold.” Dara said. But Ji Yong didn’t answered.
“Yah..did you hear me?”
Ji Yong started snoring..”What the—“ Dara lifted Ji Yong’s chin. And he’s sleeping again.

“AISH..this guy..” Dara said. She had no choice but to change his clothes.
since Dara just took his shirt off in the bathroom a while ago, it was just his pants who needs to be took off..

but wait.

what about his underwear?..’KYAHHHHHH! CURSE THIS LIFE!’
Dara quickly took off his wet pants. Then she accidentally glanced at Ji Yong’s baby (if you know what I mean).
AND DAMN IT WAS BIG.

‘wait..I had to change his shirt and pants because it’s wet..so, if his underwear is dry..then there’s no need to take it off. But how can I make sure that it’s dry?..then I should touch it. Wait. Touch?!..it’s just the underwear..not his you-know-what. Oh well, it’s better to touch the underwear than to take it off.’

Dara took a deep breath..she started to extend her arms to touch it..but her hand were shaking. Then..successfully, she was able to touch the underwear and thankfully, it was dry.
Dara sighed in relief.

She started putting Ji Yong the shirt. Then a pair of pajamas.

After changing his clothes, Dara looked at the clock and it was already 3am. She needed to go to sleep already. There’s still classes later.
‘Omo~I only got three hours to sleep’
Dara placed Ji Yong’s arm around her neck and started bringing him to her bed.

After dragging him to bed, Dara wrapped him with her blanket. She stared at his sleeping face ‘you look so gentle and harmless..only when your asleep.’

Dara spread her blanket on the ground beside her bed, where Ji Yong is sleeping.
Then she placed her pillow on the upper part of the blanket. Then she felt exhausted. She lied down and she had fallen fast asleep.

 

It was cold in Dara's bedroom. But when GD woke up, he still took his shirt off. He likes sleeping with his shirt off. Well if he's in his house, he would even sleep . He unwrapped the blanket on his body and sat up. Then he realized that Dara is sleeping on the ground. 

Then it took minutes before Ji Yong could remember things that happened last night.
All he could remember was, him standing infront of Dara's house until Dara came and he remembered nothing anymore.

He was wearing pajamas and he was wearing a guy's shirt. He got curious again. He gets uncomfortable everytime he sees guy stuff from Dara. He just ignored it since he was having his hangover and he was so dizzy.
He was beside Dara.

He smiled. He was now sleeping beside that girl. He lied down again. He couldn't sleep well because of the  headache but his eyes remained shut, and the frown remained on his face. He was very softly because of the headache and which made him sweat a little.

Ji Yong felt a little uncomfortable then he Dara's side, who is now sleeping peacefully on the ground. Ji Yong noticed that Sandara was only wearing a spaghetti strap blouse.. His eyes were glued into Dara's smooth-looking body. He felt like kissing her but he immediately brushed that thought..and lied down when Dara's phone started ringing and vibrating.

It made Dara's eyes open..

He could hear her giggle. "Why is she laughing? is ist Seungri who texted her?." He thought until he couldn't help it and he sat up.
Dara's eyes widened seeing him topless and made her feel hot seeing his 6-pack-abs. "Ya! What are you doing?" He asked as he stood up.
 
Dara didn't know what to do"N-neh? Ugh... I'll just drink some water." Dara exused herself as she went out of her room but Ji Yong followed. He cornered her on the wall with his arms. Dara was sweating to death. "Is that SeungRi?!" He raised his eyebrows. "Ji... S-stop it." Dara replied soflty.

 

Something got their attention. The lights in the living room . And Lucinda apperead with cream on her face. Luckily, Lucinda's eyes were still shut and they have a chance to fix themselves up. Ji Yong removed his hands but their feet were glued on the floor when Lucinda's eyes were wide opened.
"What are you two doing?!" Lucinda stammered seeing Dara wearing a sleeveless blouse and Ji Yong topless.

"Nothing. U-ugh. I'll just go and get water..." Dara's shocked face remained. Ji Yong wasn't speaking. 'There's no excuse in this situation anymore. Boom Ji Yong. Why?! You should've never took your shirt off! ' Ji Yong thought.

They both looked like they just had because of their attire and Ji Yong was sweating and his hair was totally a mess and he looked pale and weak mixed with his unbalance standing position while Dara's hair was a mess too and also sweating because of the nervousness she had experienced earlier.
________________
OHHM..DID YOU LIKED THIS PART GUYS?..
WELL..IF YES, I LIKED IT TOO..HAHA.
WELL, FEEL FREE TO LEAVE COMMENTS. HAHA.
HOPE YOU LIKED IT ^_^