SeungRi-'OUR' baby

I Just Called Him Idiot

 



[DARA’S P.O.V]

It’s been a day since I haven’t seen Jiyong but it felt like it was decades. Where is he anyway? I wonder what’s he doing outside..is he busy?..<*sigh> nevermind. But I miss him so much. But our friends are always here to accompany me especially Daesung and TOP. I stopped calling them ‘oppa’ because Jiyong told me to stop (maybe he’s jealous kekeke ^^).

“Dara?..” a familiar voice said. I glanced at the door to see who it was. It was Jessica. I welcomed her with a warm smile and asked her to come in. She was bringing a basket of what’s that? Strawberries? MmMmmMmmmm..Oh gawd my mouth is watering.

“How are you feeling?” Jessica asked while she placed the MmmmMMmmm strawberries on the table beside my bed. “Not so fine.” I said.
Jessica’s expression turned worried “Oh gawd..did SeungRi shot you that bad? Oh gawd I’m so sorry.” She said. I smiled “No..it’s not that. I’m actually feeling fine but I’m just sad.” I said.

Jessica sighed in relief “Thank goodness you’re alright. Why are you sad?” she asked. I looked down and sighed “It’s Jiyong..he doesn’t have time for me.” I said. Jessica started to rub my back “It’s okay..maybe he’s just busy or something. But I’m sure he’ll come back as soon as he’s finished with whatever he’s doing.” She said.

I looked at Jessica “But what is he doing?” I asked. Jessica shrugged “I don’t know. But you know what, you’re lucky to have Jiyong in your life. I know he loves you so much and he can do ANYTHING..as in ANYTHING for your sake. Honestly, I like Jiyong a lot when we were in 10th grade..I’m one of his fangirls. That’s why I hated you before for calling him an idiot. “ Then she laughed. I laughed as well.

“Do you...still hate me?” I asked. She shook her head and smiled “No..not at all.” Then she hugged me.
“But you know..you’re also lucky to have SeungRi as your fianc
é.” I said.

“What do you mean? He doesn’t even like the child.” Jessica said as she placed her palm on her tummy.
I smiled and told her about the things that happened last night.

[FLASHBACK]

(still Dara’s pov)
last night..

“Jessica’s probably looking for you by now.” I said.
SeungRi smiled “She’s not. We’re not living under the same roof yet.”
“But..don’t you think it’s better if you’re living under the same roof already? So you can take care of the baby.” I said.
“I would like to do that but we’re not yet married and to be honest, I’m really excited to finally meet our baby.” He while smiling.

‘our’??..wow. He already claims that he’s the father of ‘their’ baby.

“It’s a miracle that you’re cursing your baby before and now you’re dying to see your baby soon.” I said with a smile.
SeungRi smiled “People change. Feelings change.” He said.
“what do you mean by that?” I asked.

He smiled “People change—I was once a coward and want things to go with the way I wanted. But now, I am trying my best to accept facts even it hurts so much.” Then he looked down “Feelings change—I’m starting to grow feelings with Jessica.” Then his face started to turn red.

I smiled sheepishly “Yhieee..” I teased as I elbowed the side of his body.

"Stop it!.." SeungRi scolded then laughed. "And uh..I'm actually planning to propose a wedding to her..you know..a proposal that came from my heart." he said.

[END OF FLASHBACK]