THE LAST ORDER..

I Just Called Him Idiot

 



After being rude to Dara, Ji Yong felt a little guilt for hurting her feelings.
And because of that guilt, he still can’t sleep.
“Yah..are you still awake?” Dara’s voice said.
Ji Yong looked at her coldly “What are you doing here? Your beloved panda’s probably missing you right now.”

“I just want to say that..tomorrow is the end of our slavery contract. So, it means that..this is the last day I’ll be your slave.” Dara said.
“okay..now I order you to leave.” Ji Yong said.

*          *         *
“Hel-low Jeju!” TOP said.
“TOP, let’s fix our things first before you have fun.”  Daesung said.
“Oh yeah..right.” then TOP laughed.
--------------
The girls chatted in their room.
The rooms of the girls from the boys are separated.
“So, Dara, are you gonna give your sweet yes to SeungRi?” CL teased as she combed her hair.
“well..uhm..I don’t know yet.” Dara said with a smile.

“Do you like him?” Bom asked.
“well..ofcourse I like SeungRi oppa, but..I’m just not sure if I really should say yes.” Dara said.

-----------------
“Bro..wazzup with Dara?” Taeyang told SeungRi.
“Well..I’m really looking forward to her sweet yes.” SeungRi said.

Ji Yong just walked out of the room and slammed the door.
“what’s the matter with that guy?” Daesung asked.
SeungRi shrugged “dunno..”

‘could it possibly be because of Dara?’TOP thought.

[JI YONG’S P.O.V]

This is the last day that she would be my slave, the only excuse to talk to her freely.
All I could feel now is anger..and I don’t know why. I don’t wanna be angry at my bestfriend, but when he started to ask Dara to be his girlfriend..anger just started to rise up my body.
It’s just that..Seungri doesn’t deserve her cute face. He doesn’t deserve her sweet smile. And most of all..he doesn’t deserve Dara’s love.
I don’t know why do I feel this way. But when SeungRi started asking her, that’s just when I realized that I don’t want Dara to be with someone else.
I don’t know why..
but one thing’s for sure..
Dara is someone I don’t wanna lose.

“Yow Ji..you alright?” SeungRi asked. I just nodded.
“Everybody’s swimming..’wanna join?”  Daesung asked.
“no thanks. I’m not feeling well today.”  I lied.
“Well..okay.” Daesung said. Then they left.

I’m not in the mood to have fun. I just wanna be alone. I just wanna be alone..with Dara. I missed having her in my arms.

I stood up and entered our room..
I felt a bit exhausted after the flight..so I decided to sleep for a while.

_______________
 

A few hours later after swimming..
“Daesung oppa, have you seen Ji Yong? I haven’t seen him yet.” Dara said.
“Ji Yong?..he said he’s not feeling well. Maybe he’s in the room taking a rest.” Daesung answered.

Dara felt worried and decided to check him out.

_____________

Ji Yong is now alone on the terrace.

“Ji Yong?..” a familliar voice said. That voice made Ji Yong comfortable. It was the only voice that would make him smile today.
He turned around to face Dara.

Ji Yong smiled in relief “Dara..”
“Daesung said you were not feeling well. I decided to visit you in your room, but you’re not there.” She said.

They sat together under the moonlight. Ji Yong felt happy and relieved to be with Dara for now.

“I’m free..” Dara said.
“What?” Ji Yong asked.
“It’s already midnight..I am no longer your slave anymore. You have no rights to ask orders starting now” Dara said and followed it with a giggle.
“Oh..” Ji Yong said. His only excuse to be with her was gone. They had no business with each other anymore.

“So..uhm, are you willing to say yes to SeungRi?” Ji Yong said. His heart was beating fast. He hoped that Dara would say no.
“Yes..” Dara said.
Ji Yong felt as if his world crashed.
“B-but..why?” Ji Yong asked.
“Well..this sounds funny but, when I was a kid, I promised to myself that I would marry my first kiss..and SeungRi oppa was my first kiss. It was the kiss that happened in the club.” Dara said.

“But he’s just asking you to be his girlfriend. Not his wife.” Ji Yong said.
“Well, that’s where marriage starts right?” Dara said.
“But, he kissed you on the neck. A first kiss should be on the lips.” Ji Yong said.
“ It doesn’t matter on what part that person kissed me..I still consider it my first kiss.” Dara said.

“But it still doesn’t mean that you should marry him.” Ji Yong said.
“A promise is a promise..my decision is final, I’m gonna say y—“
But before Dara could finish, Ji Yong quickly pulled Dara’s arm for a hug.

He rested his chin on Dara’s shoulder.
“Dara..I know you’re not my slave anymore. I know that I have no rights to ask orders now..but I have one last order..” Ji Yong said.
Dara was so shocked, she can hardly speak “w-what is it?” she asked.

“Please Dara, don’t say yes to SeungRi..don’t be his girl. Please Dara..just say no. Please..this is my last order..please.” Ji Yong whispered in her ear.

“Ji Yong..” Dara said.

Ji Yong let go of the hug and looked at Dara.
“Please?..” he said.
But Dara just looked down.
Ji Yong lifted Dara’s chin and started leaning close to her..
then Dara felt Ji Yong’s lips against hers..
Butterflies started to flutter inside her stomach. And that kiss made her feel as if she wanted to crave for more.
Dara started to wrap her arms around Ji Yong’s neck to make him closer.
Then later on, she felt Ji Yong’s tongue enter ..and it felt good.
Then she started to insert her tongue in Ji Yong’s mouth as well..
They started to kiss passionately..

_________________

“TOP..” Bom called.
“Yes, my love?” TOP said.
“Aishh..don’t call me that. It’s disgusting. Have you seen Dara?..the other girls are sleeping now." Bom said.
"Nope. Ji Yong's not in the room either." TOP said.
"Hmm..do you think they're together?" Bom wondered.
"Nah..it's impossible. They hate each other." TOP said.
"Yeah you're right. She's probably with SeungRi.."
"I just saw SeungRi snoring on his bed."

"Well..look for them. I'm sleepy. Just tell Dara to go to sleep." BOM said and it followed a yawn.

----------------------

"Dara..please say no to him." Ji Yong whispered.
His forehead is against Dara's, while his hands are on Dara's waist.
"Ji Yong--"

"Ji!! bro!..what the--" A familiar voice said.
Ji Yong quickly let go of Dara's waist.

He saw TOP's puzzled and shocked face.
"Bro..uhm..--"
"Dara, Bom's looking for you. She said it's time for you to sleep now." TOP said.
"Uhm..okay. I'll go ahead now. Thank you TOP oppa." Dara said then she left. She was so embarrassed. Is he standing there all the time? did he saw the kiss?

"Ji..bro..what was that?" TOP asked.
"I don't know bro..I don't know. I'm confused. I just don't want her to say yes to SeungRi. Dunno why."
"Ji Yong.." TOP placed his hand on Ji Yong's shoulder "Do you like her?"

It took seconds before Ji Yong could answer

"I don't know bro..but all I know is..Dara is special to me."

-------------------
'Dara is someone I don't wanna lose.'
JI YONG MAMEHN! WHAT WAS THAT?!..
--readers, did you liked this part? if yes, I liked it too. ^_^
--hmmm..I wonder what's in his book?
--Is Dara gonna say yes..?? or no??..hmmmm.
--LEAVE A COMMENT ^_^