THE DEADLY TRUTH..

I Just Called Him Idiot

[DARA'S P.O.V]

"He kissed me on the forehead." I said as I placed my palm on my forehead "So it wasn't a dream afterall."

Wait. He said he kissed me while I was sleeping. And he said he even hugged me. So it's the day that I fell asleep in his arms. It was the day he came over our house and scolded me for not texting him when I reached home.
I told him that I don't care what part of me was kissed. I said I still consider it as my first kiss, and he kissed me on the forehead. And the day he came to our house was Friday morning..and SeungRi kissed me Friday night..OH MY GOSH!..does this mean that: Ji Yong is my first kiss?

I quickly grabbed my car keys ( umma and appa bought me a car as a graduation gift and SeungRi taught me how to drive as a christmas gift last December.)

I drove to Ji Yong's house and rang his doorbell several times. But no one is opening the gates.
"Kwon Ji Yong!!.." I shouted.
Then finally, the gates opened. Dara wished that it was Ji Yong who opened the gates.
But it was not. It was his personal assistant.

"Ms. Dara? what brings you here?" He asked.
"Uhm..ahjumma, I came here for Kwon Ji Yong." I said politely
"Oh..haven't he told you?" He asked.
"Told me what?"  I asked
"Young master is now studying in New York for college. He just left."

He's gonna study in New York? so that's why he said we won't be seing each other anymore.
I need to see him.

"Ahjumma, did he tell you what time is his flight?"  I asked.
"Hmm.." he said as he looked at his watch "He'll be leaving in thirty minutes."

Thirty minutes?!...I need to get there as fast as I could.

"Kansahamnida ahjumma..I'll leave now." Dara said as she bow her head.

_________________

[Ji Yong's P.O.V]

 

I hate to leave..but I have to. I need to do this for myself. I just can't take it anymore. I can't stand the pain everytime I can see her with someone else. Am I being selfish? no. I'm just doing this for everyone's own good.
I kissed Dara first. And I only realized that when she said yes to SeungRi. I'm so stupid.
But even if I'll tell her that, nothing would change her mind. She's still willing to marry SeungRi in the future after college.

I guess I'll have start a new life in New York..but I won't stop loving her.
I would never forget her.

"Ji Yong..are you ready to leave now?.." Umma asked.
"neh..let's go." I said.

"KWON JI YONG!!!.." someone shouted. It was a familliar voice. The voice that I wanted to hear everyday.
I turned around, and as I expected it was Dara. The love of my life. My universe. My angel.

Dara was forcing herself to enter the airport but the guards managed to stop her. I saw her smile when I turned around. I missed that smile.

"Kwon Ji Yong! tell them you know me!" Dara shouted.

This girl..still so stubborn. I came closer and tapped the guard's shoulder.
"Ahjumma, don't worry, I got her." I said.

The guard let Dara get close to me.

"Ji Yong.." she said. Then she started crying. I couldn't help it, I hugged her then she buried her face in my chest.
"You are such an idiot!.." Then she punched my chest. It doesn't hurt. She was still thin as ever.
"You didn't tell me you were my first kiss!" then she sobbed loudly. The people around us started to stare.

"But you said nothing would change your mind." I said.
"If I only knew that you were my first kiss, then I said no to SeungRi before!..and now you're leaving me?! how dare you Kwon Ji Yong!" she cried.

"Now what do you want to happen next?" I asked.
"Don't leave me Kwon Ji Yong. Don't go to New York. Please."

--------------------

Okay everyone, is this chapter fine? ^_^ I hope so.
@kkatrr4456--you're absolutely right!..