The last page..

I Just Called Him Idiot

 

Ahhh..it’s so good to be back in Seoul, right baby?” SeungRi told Dara.
Dara just nodded.
“Well guys, we’ll go ahead now.” SeungRi’s arms were wrapped around Dara’s shoulder. He was carrying Dara’s bag for her.
‘I’m the one who’s supposed to be holding her bag for her.’ Ji Yong thought.
 
“My baby girl and I needs to take a rest.” SeungRi said as he kissed Dara’s forehead. It made Ji Yong uncomortable.
“Yow Ji..” SeungRi said as he turned his head to Ji Yong “Thanks for the ride.”
Ji Yong just nodded.

Ten months later..

“How time flies my princess..It was just like yesterday, you were crying because you don’t wanna be left alone  in school. It was just like yesterday you were so small mom held you in her arms. And now..our princess is all grown up and is now graduating from highschool.” Mr.Park said as he kissed Dara’s forehead.

Dara’s parents,[thunder],and CL all left abroad for a few days just to attend Dara’s graduation.

*       *       *
“Dara!!..you’re so pretty!”  Minzy said.
She was with Daesung while Bom was with TOP. Finaly, at TOP’s relief, he got Bommie as his girl.

“You look like a godess, my little angel.” SeungRi said as he kissed Dara’s forehead.



“Thanks everyone..looks like we’re all gonna split apart in college. It’s just like yesterday that it’s first day of school.” Then Dara couldn’t help but to recall all the things that happened on the first day of school with Ji Yong.
‘First day of school : (Sandara Park)
-The day I called him Idiot’

‘First day of school: (Kwon Ji Yong)
-The day I met an annoying girl who even took my pictures secretly while I’m asleep.
-The day I met the person who actually changed how my world spins.’

*       *       *
Everybody cheered when Ji Yong’s name was called on stage.
He got the highest award a student could recieve in college.
And now it’s time for him to say his speech.

“First of all, I would like to thank my parents, for raising me up in a good way. And I also want to thank my friends, who is always there as well to support me all the time. And lastly, I want to thank my inspiration.
But let’s just don’t mention her name. I liked this person so much because..I don’t know. It’s just that, she’s different from other girls. She has her own world and it made her unique from any other girls I’ve met. She has her own world because at her age, she still believed in fantasy. This girl just couldn’t grow up. Sometimes, she’s so stubborn and all, but..another thing that I liked about her is..she’s very caring.
I admit that I grew up spoiled. I always get what I want. But when this girl started to exist in my world, I’ve learned a lesson: You couldn’t get all the things that you desire. And let’s just learn to accept the fact that you can’t get all the things you desire no matter how rich you are, no matter how good-looking you are, and no matter how long your knees are on the floor begging to get what you desire. I know you are listening right now..and I just want to say thank you for all the lessons that I’ve learned from you. And thank you for being my inspiration because you are the reason why I’m standing here infront all of you. That’s all” Then all the students clapped and cheered for him.

Tears started to fill Dara’s eyes and she didn’t know why.
*       *       *

"Dara..happy graduation." Ji Yong said.

Dara can't believe what she's hearing right now. She can't believe that for ten months of not talking to her, Ji Yong was actually infront of her and talking to her.

"uh..thanks. And congratulations by the way." Dara said.

"I guess nothing would really change your mind, huh?" Ji Yong said while smiling.
It's been ten months since Dara last saw him smile.

"Yeah..I guess so." Dara said.

"I just came to give you this.." He said as he handed Dara a book. It was the book that Dara wanted to see on the plane. It was the book that Dara was dying to have. It was the book that Ji Yong refused to show Dara. "Please take care of it. You said that nothing would change your mind about marrying SeungRi. I think that book is useless already." he said.

"Gee..thanks." Dara said as she took the book.

"Well..I guess I won't see you anymore. Bye." Ji Yong said. Dara was expecting that she won't see Ji Yong in college because they won't be studying in the same school already.

*               *               *
 
As Dara sat on her bed, she was thinking about what Ji Yong was saying a while ago. What does he mean about this book is nonsense??..

Dara quickly reached for the book on her desk but it accidentally dropped on the floor.
When she was about to pick it up, the last page was left open.
It was Ji Yong's drawing..
The one he drew on the plane..

She picked it up..


576775_465277190168385_1809557003_n.jpg

-------------------------------------
READERS..FORGIVE ME FOR MAKING YOU UPSET v______v
I HOPE THIS GIVES YOU A BIT EXCITEMENT FOR THE NXT CHAPTER.