CHAPTER 7

I Just Called Him Idiot

It was lunch time and Dara's with Bom and Minzy.

"Hey guys, Kwon Ji Yong just called me 'SHORT' and 'THIN'.." Dara said as she looked down and focused at her crackers.

Minzy rolled her eyes and started saying, "He's just telling the truth. I prefer you take vitamins."

Bom laughed hard "Yeah, I agree."

Dara rolled her eyes "Whatever guys." Then it followed a laugh.

Dara saw Ji Yong with the guy he was talking to a while ago eating two tables away from her.

The guy was facing her direction and when he caught Dara's eyes, he winked at Dara and waved hello.

Dara was so creeped out she turned back her focus on her crackers.

Dara looked at Bom and asked, "Hey Bom, who's that guy?"

Bom looked left and right "who?where?"

"Behind you, the guy eating with Ji Yong. You're seatmate in class." Dara asked.

"That's Seungri." Minzy said with a smile.

Dara looked back at Seungri then back at Minzy.

She saw Minzy looking down, smiling and blushing.

"Hey Minzy?..are you blushing?" Dara said.

"huh?..what?." Minzy said who can't look at Dara in the eyes.

"Wait, your face is red. Which a while ago was not. Then I started to ask who Seungri was the you started blushing?..wait..Minzy, DO YOU LIKE SEUNGRI?!" Dara said with a big smile on her face.

Minzy was still looking down and bit her lip. 

"Minzy, Dara's asking you. Do you like Seungri?" Bom asked laughing.

Dara looked at Minzy waiting for an answer. 

Minzy bit her lip and nodded once.

Dara smiled and looked at Seungri who is now smiling at her. Dara just ignored her and was startled by Bom's shriek. Bom shrieked because of too much happiness and excitement because of Minzy's feelings for Seungri.

"Wait. Minzy, since you know a lot about Seungri, I just wanna know why Kwon Ji Yong and Seungri is that close?" Dara said.

"Well, they're bestfriends since they were first graders." Minzy said.

"Oh.." Dara said.

*             *               *             *
Dara was so exhausted when She got home.

She changed clothes and lay down to bed. She was thinking about the things that happened a while ago. Then Dara started to talk by herself.

" HE CALLED ME SHORT AND THIN. HE SAID HE WOULD SEE AN EYE DOCTOR TOMORROW IN ONE CONDITION: I MUST COME WITH HIM. BUT I DON'T WANT TO. WHAT IF I JUST DON'T SHOW UP TO SCHOOL TOMORROW? NAH..MOM WON'T LET ME. WHAT IF I PRETEND I'M SICK AND I CAN'T GO TO SCHOOL? NAH..SHE WOULD NOTICE. THEN WHAT?. THINK DARA !THINK!. I MUST GO TO SCHOOL TOMORROW TOO BECAUSE I HAVE TO TAKE HIS PICTURE. OH RIGHT! THE PICTURE! I ALMOST FORGOT ABOUT IT."

Dara stood up and grabbed her bag from her desk then she searched for her phone.
"Here it is.." then she saw Ji Yong's picture while sleeping. Yeah he was sleeping.

but..

she almost forgot..it was blurred.

"Darn it..nevermind Dara, you have tomorrow to take another shot."

Dara was about to sleep when she realized the keychain of her phone got lost(her keychain was designed,"D-A-R-A").

"Oh no..that was my favorite." Dara said and went to sleep.