NO TIME FOR ME? TT^TT

I Just Called Him Idiot

The next day...

[DARA'S P.O.V]

"Jiyong..can you please go get some water for me? I'm thirsty" I said with my eyes closed. I just woke up and I'm just too lazy to open my eyes. There was no answer. "Jiyong?.." But still, there was no answer. "Jiyong? I said I'm thirsty." but there was still no answer. Then I was forced to open my eyes. Then I realized, I was talking to my invisible friend, THE WIND. There was no one here inside the room with me. Where are they?.Hmm..I wonder where Jiyong went. I felt like I needed to pee and decided to go to the washroom. But when I started to sit up, the wound in my upper stomach was aching.

"Oww.." I groaned in pain. It hurts so much. It's so painful. Since when was the last time I took pain relievers?. The door opened and the nurse came in. "Ms.Park, please relax. Do you need anything?" The nurse asked. "My..uhm..my wound hurts." I said. The nurse smiled "That's why I came here to give your pain reliever." she said as she handed me the tablet and a glass of water. "Thank you ahjussi." I said while smiling. "You're welcome. I'll leave now, Ms.Park." the nurse said and waved goodbye.

I rested for a while and was relieved that my wound doesn't feel pain anymore. I spent most of the time staring at the wall or the cieling. Gahd, life inside the hospital sure is boring. Then I heard my door open. I turned around and was hoping that it was Jiyong. I miss him already. But It was TOP and Bommie. "Bommie!.." I said. She hugged me and sat beside me on my bed while TOP was standing beside my bed.

"So uhm..how's your relationship going?" I asked smiling. Bom sighed "Oh well..it's so hard to have a handsome boyfriend with a lot of flirts around." she said and she gazed at TOP "And last night, I caught this ba$tard flirting with one of the girls from our campus." she said.
TOP's eyes widened "No I was not..!" he defended his self. "Liar." Bom said. "I swear..! I'm not flirting with her! I was just asking for her number!" Then TOP covered his mouth "OOPS.." Then he smiled sheepishly.

"You see?..those words even came from you. You're such a liar!.." Bom said as she hit TOP on his shoulders a thousand times.
TOP held both of her hands to stop her "Babe, I just asked for her number. It's nothing. You know who's my one and only love right?" he said while leaning closer to Bom's face. Bom pouted "Liar." she said. Then TOP quickly pecked Bom's lips.

"I love you, Bommie." TOP said.
"I love you, Liar." Bom said then she started laughing.
"Aww..you two look sweet.." I said. <*sigh> I just wish Jiyong is here. I miss him already. Where is he anyway?..

TOP and Bom paused for a while. "We don't know Dara..." Bom replied sofly thinking that Dara will get sad. "What's wrong with him?! He's away when I needed him more..." Dara's tears suddenly rolled down her cheeks. "He'll surely come back... Don't cry..." Bom calmed her. Bom looked at TOP and raised her eyebrows as if telling him to say something to calm her down. "Ugh. J-Ji Yong will comeback... Stop crying." TOP finally spoke up. Bom looked at him again and whispered something. Make it more impressive!

"Dara... Ji Yong wouldn't budge in to leave you without any special reason..." TOP added. It made Dara's crying stopped. "What reason? Why won't he tell me." She said, wiping her tears away. "I don't know. What I know is just there's a reason... Just trust him." TOP smiled. When Dara had been satisfied to TOP's answer she made a smile. "I should trust him." She whispered. Bom smiled at her, hearing the words she said. "Yes. If you really love him." Bom hugged her soflty again. "You take a rest first, don't stress yourself out thinking for that thing." Bom smiled. Dara slowly closed her eyes as she didn't notice she was falling a sleep little by little.

--------------------------------------

"No, please no!" Dara shouted as she sat up. Her wound ached because of the sudden movement she had made. "Are you okay?" Someone asked and she looked to her right. Her eyes widened. The man in her nightmare was standing right beside her. She remained speechless. "Dara, I'm sorry if I'm the one who causes your nightmares. Don't worry I won't do anything to you." SeungRi soflty said. "Ji.. W-where is he?" Dara just found herself mention Ji Yong's name. The one who always protect her from SeungRi.

"I know you're afraid. Before I leave, I just wanted to tell you this, You should never be mad at Ji Yong. He's a brave and strong man, unlike me. I know I am a coward. I am weak. What I always do is escape from responsibilities. I even asked Jessica to kill our baby. I was wrong to say that. I have many things to regret in life. I became so immature. I forced you to love me. But let's forget that thing. I know you love Ji Yong... I only have one favor. Don't stop loving him. He's the man for you. I know it."

After hearing SeungRi's words, Dara's heart pounded. It was her first time to see him act like this and talk like this. After hearing the words, she just felt at ease that SeungRi won't do anything well, she was right. 

"Yes. The man for me who isn't at my sIde when I needed him more." Dara made a small smile with pain in her eyes.

"Dara. I can't lie, I still love you but don't worry, that will vanish someday maybe after seeing my child." He chuckled but still, couldn't hide the pain and sadness in his voice's tone.

Dara remained quiet and made a small smile.

"Don't be mad at Ji Yong just because you don't see him beside you when you wake up. If you just knew what was going on while you're asleep. Do you know that he was calling everyone of us every minute to check you out."

"I don't understand. Just say it." Dara replied.

"I know him. Just trust me. Don't be mad at him. I know he has reason..."

After the short conversation, SeungRi smiled for the last time. "Don't worry, I won't do any stupidity to ruin your lives... I guess I won't be able to show myself to you after the Wedding, I should focus on being a daddy and I should be a good husband." He smiled and left.

Dara felt guilty. She didn't knew that SeungRi has a good side like this. Her thoughts about SeungRi before just suddenly vanished.

-----------------------------------------------

@Ji Yong: Ya! Where are you

going?! Dara needs you, dude. XDD.

@SeungRi: Wow, man. Good boy.

OKAY PEOPLE,
(ANNOUNCEMENT): I WILL NOT UPDATE THIS WEEKDAYS. BUT I PROMISE TO ON WEEKENDS. I WILL UPDATE 4 CHAPTS ON SATURDAY. HMMM..I'LL MISS YOU GUYS!! <*SNIFFING> SORRY FOR THAT DRAMA. ANYWAY, I LOVE YOU GUYS!..*KISSES..MWAH MWAH MWAH!!..MOOOOOOOOOOOOWAH!..WAIT FOR MY UPDATE OKAY?..CAUSE THIS STORY IS ABOUT TO END. :( OKAY..I KNOW I KNOW YOU'RE SAD..[KEKEKEKE] BUT I HAVE THIS NEW DARAGON FIC THAT I WILL RELEASE SOON!!!!!..HMMM..SUBSCRIBE TO IT OKAY?..I'LL TAKE THAT AS A YES. THANKS!!!..