farewell party

I Just Called Him Idiot

"You must marry my daughter young man!.."  Mr.Jung said.
"But sir, I am not the--"
"You marry my daughter or you'll die." Mr.Jung said as he started cocking his gun. It made SeungRi shiver.
"Ne..Ne..ahjusshi..ne..I will marry your daughter." SeungRi said.
Mr.Jung chuckled "Good. The wedding will start in three days." he said.

SeungRi wanted to stand up from his kneeling position and run away from Jessica's house, but he can't cause he's afraid Mr.Jung might shoot him in the head.
'ghad this is awful'

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


"Ji Yong..check this out. It's so cute." Dara said as she showed Ji Yong a couple keychain.

Ji Yong took it "You want it?" he asked.

Dara nodded with a smile. Ji Yong went to the counter and paid for it.
He went back to Dara and gave the keychain to her.
"Ji Yong..you shouldn't have bought this for me. You don't have--"

Ji Yong placed his finger on Dara's lips "Shh..I would do anything to make you happy." he said smiling "I know you love keychains." 

Dara smiled and hugged Ji Yong "Thank you Ji Yong!.." she said.
"Yah..did you forget? I'm your boyfriend already. You should start calling me 'oppa' or 'babe' from now on." Ji Yong scolded.
Dara giggled and let go of her hug " Ok..babe." she said.
Ji Yong quickly lifted Dara's head up and kissed her on the lips.

"We will be going to New York in three days." Then she sighed
"I'll miss our friends here in Korea..especially Lucinda." Dara said with a frown.
Ji Yong smiled "Cheer up, babe. Don't worry, we'll visit here when we have time." he said.

Ji Yong took out his phone and started to dial TOP."Bro, we'll be throwing out a party in my house tomorrow night. Invite all of our friends to come." Ji Yong said "Uhm..I'll ask Dara first..okay..okay..thanks." Ji Yong said then he hung up.

"What do you mean you'll ask me first? about what?" Dara asked.
Ji Yong looked at her with a warm smile "TOP asked me if he's still gonna invite SeungRi..because he know about the Jessica thing. And now, I'm asking you..do you mind if we invite SeungRi tomorrow for our farewell party?" He asked.

Dara smiled "Sure..he's your friend. Our friend. So it's okay if we invite him."
"Okay, babe." he said.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

tomorrow night...

"You look beautiful, Ms. Thin.." Ji Yong said as he and Dara faced the huge mirror on his bedroom's wall. Dara is now wearing a simple purple dress that Ji Yong bought for her. 
Dara faced her and hit his shoulder "How many times do I have to tell you that I-AM-NOT-THIN!!.." Dara said.
She started leaning her face on Ji Yong's chest.
"I love you.." Ji Yong said as he brushed Dara's hair.
"I love you..IDIOT." Dara said and giggled.

*               *              *              *

"First of all, I wanna thank you all for accepting our party invitation. Actually, this is not just a party...this is a Farewell party." Ji Yong said.

Everyone was surprised and started murmuring.
"Who's leaving?" Daesung asked.

Ji Yong took Dara's hand and smiled "My girlfriend and I." 
Everyone was surprised
again.

"OMG Dara, since when?"  Minzy asked in wide eyes.
Dara didn't know what to say since she saw SeungRi was looking at her with dissapointment in his eyes.

"Since yesterday and we'll be leaving soon." Ji Yong answered for Dara.


"Where?"

"When?"

"How long?"

Ji Yong was now flooded with questions.

"Whoa whoa whoa..wait. We'll be going to New York in three days and we'll stay there until we finish college." Ji Yong answered.

"Everyone..--" TOP interrupted " I would like to reveal something to." he said.
All eyes turned to TOP, who is now standing beside Bom.

"What is it? spit it out." Taeyang said.

TOP looked at Bom "Bom is now my girlfriend.." he said.

Everyone's eyes got wide
"SINCE WHEN?!" Everyone said all together.

TOP smiled sheepishly, "The day after we left Jeju." he said.

Ji Yong broke off the silence and cleared his throat "Ehem~..Okay, let's not take this discissusion any longer. Let's now enjoy the night.

_________________________________

[SEUNGRI'S P.O.V]

I was surprised to hear that Ji Yong was inviting me over to his party. I wasn't expecting that to happen after he punched me in the face. But I had no choice. I went over to his house to join the party.
I shouldn't have accepted Ji Yong's invitation if I just knew that I will just hear something that would hurt me so much: 
FIRST: THEY ARE NOW IN A RELTATIONSHIP WITH EACH OTHER. THAT STUPID JI YONG TOOK ADVANTAGE WHILE DARA AND I ARE UNDER MISUNDERSTANDINGS.

SECOND: THEY'RE GOING TO NEW YORK TO FINISH COLLEGE. AND THEY WILL LEAVE IN THREE DAYS..THEY WILL LEAVE ON MY WEDDING DAY, THE MOST DISGUSTING WEDDING THAT WILL HAPPEN THIS YEAR.

No..this can't be. I will not let Ji Yong take Dara all for himself. Dara is mine. Only mine.
I will not let her be yours, Kwon Ji Yong. You can't leave this country with Dara. You can't, 'cause she's mine. Only mine.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CONGRATS TO TABI AND BOMMIE!... <3 <3 YOU LOOK CUTE TOGETHER!!..

HMMM..WHAT ARE YOU UP TO SEUNGRI? I FEEL SORRY FOR YOU BY THE WAY (ABOUT UR WEDDING)

--I HOPE YOU LIKED MY UPDATE ^_^
--LEAVE A COMMENT ^_^

         ADD ME ON FACEBOOK (JUST CLICK THE LINK) :   http://www.facebook.com/reignne.eroles