MY DUTY

I Just Called Him Idiot

"Yah! Kwon Ji Yong! I said stop the car!" Dara shouted.
Dara kept on shouting and asking Ji Yong to stop the car but Ji Yong acted as if he heard nothing.
"Ji Yong! what do you care anyway? stop the car!" Dara continued.

Ji Yong is getting annoyed by Dara's annoying screams but he tried to control his temper.
"Stop the car and let me out of here!"
Ji Yong wanted to shout at Dara because of anger but all he did was hold on the steering wheel tighter and continued on driving.

"It's none of your business if SeungRi kissed me or not!" Dara said.
Ji Yong bit his lip with anger then looked at Dara "Do you really like it when you're being disrespected by other people?!" Ji Yong shouted. Dara flinched on Ji Yong's way of shouting.
"What do you care anyway?..It has nothing to do with you. I chose this." Dara said with a low voice.

 "You chose what?.." then Ji Yong scoffed "You chose to be a ?".
Dara can't believe what she just heard. "A ?!..do you really think I'm a , Kwon Ji Yong?! How d-"
"But that is what you're trying to do! You're acting like a !" Ji Yong shouted as he focused on driving.

"How dare you call me a !..you are such an idiot!" Dara shouted. 
"Well, the way that you didn't defended yourself from SeungRi, who is currently kissing you a while ago..it makes you act like a ." Ji Yong said with a calm voice.

"My god Ji Yong, it was just a kiss from a friend." Dara said.
Ji Yong smirked "Oh really?..the way he kissed you on your neck? do you call that as a kiss from a 'FRIEND'?!" Ji Yong was losing his patience.

"B-"
"Just..Dara..Just please shut up." Ji Yong interrupted. He didn't know what could happen next if he loses his temper.
"B-"
"Shut up, or I'll kiss you!" Ji Yong threatened. Dara quickly pursed her lips.
'PSHH..SHE REALLY IS AFRAID TO BE KISSED BY ME? BUT WHEN IT COMES TO SEUNGRI..ERRR.'

Ji Yong parked infront of their house and Dara quickly grabbed her bag and went out of the car.
Ji Yong realized that Dara was still standing outside their house. He opened the window of the car and looked at Dara.

"Yah..what are you still doing here? get inside." Ji Yong said.
"No..you leave first then I'll get inside." Dara said with a smile.
"You enter first. Then I'll leave." Ji Yong said.
"No..you leave first then-"
Ji Yong sighed and went out of his car. "Look, I'm not SeungRi who can just leave without making sure you're safe. Now get in."
"But-"
"NOW" Ji Yong said.

"Look, Ji Yong," Then Dara sighed "I'm not your toy or whatever. I can't just do things right away just because you told me to do so. Why do you..i don't know..care?..why do you care about me anyway?" Dara asked with a confused look.

Ji Yong didn't answered. Dara realized that she'd been a bit rude to Ji Yong..'Dara..he was just trying to protect you..besides, he's right..I shouldn't really let people disrespect me.'

"Uhm..Ji Yong, can you please get inside with me first? we need to talk." Dara said with a calm expression.
Ji Yong was surprised with what she said.
"NOW" Dara finished.

Dara entered their house and Ji Yong followed.
"Good evening young la-" Lucinda paused when she saw Ji Yong beside Dara.
"Good evening too Lucinda.." Dara said .

"Ji Yong..follow me." Dara said then she looked at Lucinda "And Lucinda, we need privacy for now."
Lucinda just nodded and left.

-----------

"So, I just wanted to ask you why do you care for me so much?" Dara asked.
They were on the ground sitting beside their indoor pool.
Ji Yong coughed then started to laugh.

"What's funny?" Dara asked. But Ji Yong just continued laughing.
"Kwon Ji Yong..can you please stop laughing?" Dara asked.
Finally, Ji Yong stopped laughing.

"Who told you that I care?..I mean, do you really think that I 'care'?" Ji Yong said and ended up on laughing again.

"Then why do you keep on refusing to take me to Seungri's house before? Why do you kept on asking me to tell you if I really got home Safely? And why would you pull me away from SeungRi''s kiss? why would you care so much?" Dara asked.

"Looks like you've enjoyed kissing Seungri so much, huh?" Ji Yong said with a smile.

"Ofcourse not!..you haven't answered my question yet." Dara said.

"What question?" Ji Yong said.

"Why do you care for me so much?" Dara said.

Ji Yong looked away then back at Dara. "Simple.Because it's my duty." Ji Yong said.

"Duty?..what duty?.." Dara asked with a confused look.

"Your mom told me." Ji Yong said.

"What?..how did- what? you know each other?" Dara said with a shocked look.

"Mhmm.." Ji Yong said.

"How?" 

Ji Yong told Dara how Mrs.Park told him to look after her. 

"Wait. If mom was leaving for Japan that time, which is 3:00am, what are you doing outside of our house that time?" Dara asked.

"Aisht..Dara, you ask too much. It's annoying me." Ji Yong said. Ofcourse he didn't want Dara to know that he was there for an hour checking up on her. 

"Yah!..I was just asking." Dara said. Ji Yong couldn't help but smile.

"You look good when you smile." Dara said.

Ji Yong looked at her with a serious look on his face. He looked at his watch then sighed. "I gotta go." Then Ji Yong started walking away. 

"Hey..Dara. one more thing..be safe." Ji Yong said then walked away.

'so, he doesn't really care for me after all..PSHH!..OFCOURSE DARA! OFCOURSE HE DOESN'T. WHY WOULD HE?'
-------------------
                                                          ....

no she's not!..@kwon ji yong-'you sure you really don't care for her?hmmm?

well, that's a tiring update for you guys!..hope you liked it! ^_^