KIDNAPPED part1

I Just Called Him Idiot

 

“Annyeong ahjumma. Take care of our house and take care and..” then Dara started to cry and hug Lucinda “I’ll miss you ahjumma!..” she said.
Lucinda was also crying. “I’ll miss you too, young lady.” She said.

“We’ll leave now, ahjussi. Annyeong.” Ji Yong said as he bowed down.
“Annyeong. Kwon Ji Yong, take care of our princess.” Lucinda reminded her.
Ji Yong smiled and grabbed Dara’s bag “I will..” he said.

As Ji Yong was driving on their way to the airport, he noticed that Dara was quiet. Then he gazed at her and Dara was looking pale and she was sweating badly again and her lip was almost colorless.
“Babe, I’ll bring you to the hospital.” Ji Yong said.
“No babe, I’m feeling fine.” Dara lied with her weak voice.

“I’ll bring you there.NOW.” Ji Yong said.
“I’m just thirsty..I haven’t drink anything since we left the house.” Dara said.
“AISH..Dara, you’re being stubborn! Didn’t you listen to what your doctor told you?! He told you NOT TO FORGET TO drink water ALL THE TIME.” Ji Yong scolded.
“Alright, alright..It’s my fault. Now can you just please stop scolding me? It makes me feel worst. Just buy me something to drink when we arrive at the airport.” She said.

________________________

“Appa!..how come SeungRi is not here yet? Where is he?!” Jessica said.

The wedding ceremony is supposed to be starting by now and nobody knew where he was.
“Appa! Do anything you can to find him! He must marry me! He must!” Jessica is now throwing tantrums like a little child asking for a toy.

“Taeyang! Did you dialled him already?! What did he say? Where is he?!” Jessica asked desperately.
“His phone is turned off.”  Taeyang said.
Panic was starting to spread allover Jessica’s body. She was afraid that SeungRi would not show up today.

Everyone in the ceremony (including TOP,BOM,DAESUNG,MINZY and TAEYANG) was all murmuring what’s taking the wedding ceremony to start so long.

“Appa!..where is he?!” Jessica cried.

‘That man..! I will hunt him and tear his limbs apart once he doesn’t show up.’ Mr.Jung thought.
_____________________


Dara and Ji Yong finally reached the airport and they are currently on the parking lot at this moment.

Ji Yong got off and went to the other side of his car to open the door for Dara.
“Ghad, babe, you’re not looking good. I should’ve brought you to the hospital earlier.” Ji Yong said.

“Ji Yong..go somewhere and buy me something to drink. NOW.” Dara said in a weak..more weak voice.
Ghad, She was acting like a dried up vegetable.
“But..I cannot just leave you here.” Ji Yong said.

“I’M FINE HERE INSIDE YOUR CAR! JUST LEAVE THIS DOOR OPEN! I CAN’T GO SOMEWHERE ELSE ANYMORE! BUY ME SOMETHING TO DRINK! I’M DYING!” Dara shouted. Take note: She’s having her menstruation today and she’s not feeling well that’s why she was like a shouting ahjumma at Ji Yong.

“I..I’m sorry babe. I’m sorry to shout at you. I didn’t mean to. Just buy me something to drink please? And make it quick.” Dara apologized.
“It’s okay babe, I understand. Okay, I’ll be back as soon as possible.” Ji Yong said as he kissed Dara’s dry, cold, and colorless lips.
_______________________

[DARA’S P.O.V]

I waited patiently for Ji Yong to come back as I sat here on the passenger’s seat and left the door open.
And now, I’m starting to get impatient. I’m feeling worst than ever. My mouth is dry and I’m sweating badly but I feel cold.

JI YONG!..WHERE THE HECK ARE YOU?! I NEED TO DRINK!  MY LIPS ARE SO DRY AND NO WONDER IT WILL  TURN INTO POWDER IF JI YONG WOULD NOT ARRIVE SOON.

That’s it. I need some fresh air in order to survive for a few minutes.
I got off the car and left the door open. I stood beside the car and started to inhale the cold and fresh air of Korea.
I’ll miss this place.

I continued  on inhaling until someone started to cover my mouth with a handkerchief. I started to resist but the scent of the handkerchief started to make me more dizzy and I was starting to lose conscious.

The last words I heard close to my ears was “Missed me babe?” followed with a chuckle then everything went black.

_______________________

[JI YONG’S P.O.V]

I quickly searched for the nearest store outside the airport (since I am outside the airport).
Then not too far from me, I saw a convenience store.
I went there and quickly bought Dara a bottled water  and rushed back to the parking lot.

As I rushed, not to far from where I stand, I can see my car, whose door is left open (because Dara told me to leave it open) and I also realized that the passenger’s seat was empty.
There was no one there. There was no one outside the car either.

It made me anxious. Something not good is happening.
I quickly ran towards my car and found Dara’s phone on the passenger’s seat. Where is she?
and how will I contact her if her phone is with me?..



My heart started beating faster than ever...I felt like something bad..very bad happened.
Where is that girl?!..
Then my phone started ringing..hoping it was Dara (but it’s impossible because her phone is with me.)

It was Taeyang..

“Bro, we should’ve just went to the airport and say goodbye to you (He and Dara) if we only knew.”  Taeyang said.

“If you only knew what?” I asked.

“If we only knew that we’ll just waste our time here in SeungRi and Jessica’s wedding ceremony.”

“What? What do you mean by you’re all wasting your time?”

Taeyang let out a deep sigh “Bro, looks like SeungRi really doesn’t have any plans on marrying Jessica. The wedding ceremony is supposed to be starting now but he’s not showing up till now. We’re now wasting our time waiting for him. We tried to contact him on the phone but it’s off. TOP Hyung even went to his house and barged in but SeungRi wasn’t there either..and there were ni clothes left in his closet already. Looks like he ran away from Jessica.”

.

THIS SCARY THOUGHT ENTERED MY HEAD. COULD IT BE POSSIBLE THAT SEUNGRI KIDNAPPED DARA?!
I KNOW THIS THOUGHT IS IMPOSSIBLE AND MY FRIEND (I THINK SO) IS NOT THAT INSANE TO KIDNAP DARA.

“Hello? Bro? Still there?” Taeyang said. I forgot I was still talking to him on the phone.

“Bro..Dara is missing..” I finally said and explained to Taeyang everything that happened after I came back from the store.

“Okay Bro..we’ll help finding her.” Taeyang said. I was so grateful to have my friends’ back in times like this. AISHT..I SOUND LIKE A GIRL.

This is my fault again. I left her unsafe in my car. I’m so stupid.

I have to go to Japan. Could you please look over my daughter?’

‘Kwon Jiyong, take care of our princess..’

Those memories of Mrs.Park and Lucinda asking me to take care of Dara increased my guilt and conscience after promising them that I will. But where is she now? She is now missing because I left her ALONE and UNPROTECTED.

AISHT..once I find out that SeungRi is the one behind all this..
I’ll tear his limbs apart, slash his throat, stab and punch him to death and as I promised, I will drag him to hell and introduce him to my fellow friend, DEATH.
_________________________

[DARA’S P.O.V]

My sense of sight was blurred and my head was spinning the time I woke up. I can’t see things clearly and I feel sick and worst ever.
I tried to move until I realized that both my hands and feet were tied on either sides of the bed.
I cannot move. Until I remembered all the things that happened earlier.

*GASP* I’m kidnapped. By who? I started to move my body as I tried to escape. It was no use.
My eyesight turned back to normal and I saw that I’m in a room surrounded by three armed men.
I looked at one of the armed men who kept on looking at me in interest. I think he’s in his late 30s.
I was freaked out by the way he is looking at me.



“Yah!..where am I?!..” I shouted “What do you want from me?! Let me go, you ba$tards!” I said while I wiggled trying to escape.
The creepy man started to chuckle. GHAD that chuckle is so scary..! A chuckle from a demon is more pleasing to hear.

“Even if you try to wiggle for one hundred years, you won’t escape that rope. It’s tight right? I tied it myself.” The man proudly said.
“Yah! I don’t fcking care if you tied this yourself. Let me go! Set me free! If my boyfriend finds out about this, you three ba$tards are dead!” I warned.

“And who’s that boyfriend?..Jiyong?” the man said. How did he know about Ji Yong? Don’t tell me he’s one of the fangirls of Jiyong in our school?..KYAH..FCK THIS MIND. I’m thinking silly things in a serious situation.

“JI YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG!!!!!!!” I shouted. Hoping that the whole South Korea would hear.

“Ha ha ha..too bad your idiot boyfriend would not hear.” A familiar voice said.
I turned my head left and saw that it was SeungRi. Wait. What?! SeungRi?!..so he’s behind all these stuff?!..aisht..Ji Yong..I just really wish you’re here and I won’t stop you from killing him with your bare hands.

“Yah!..don’t call him idiot, you crazy PANDA!” I shouted. Okay, I admit, I missed to call him ‘panda’ even though I was dying to kill him right now for doing this.
“YES I AM CRAZY!..” SeungRi said as he leaned close to my face. He was giving me that evil smile. His eyes were so wide and there were dark circles beneath his eyes.

He chuckled..

“But your boyfriend is still an idiot. He left you there on his car ALONE and UNPROTECTED. Aren’t you having doubts about his feelings for you?..don’t you get it Dara?..he doesn’t love you.” SeungRi said.
He was like a demon who is making me believe in all his lies.

“NO! YOU’RE WRONG! HE JUST LEFT ME THERE BECAUSE I ASKED HIM TO! HE’S NOT LIKE YOU WHO WILL JUST LEAVE WITHOUT EVEN MAKING SURE THAT I ENTERED OUR HOUSE SAFELY! HE CARES FOR ME! HE LOVES ME AND I LOVE HIM AS WELL!” I shouted infront of his face on the top of my lungs.

SeungRi quickly slapped me on the face. It hurt so much since it was done by a male. Then I started to taste my own blood. My mouth is bleeding.

SeungRi quickly held my face with a firm grip. It was so tight, my jaw was aching.
SeungRi’s eyes was full of anger and he was breathing heavily.
“I’m the one you love. I’m the only one!” His shout made me flinch “I left Jessica for you and now, you left Jiyong for me...and we’re leaving tomorrow to go somewhere far where we can start new lives.”

“I don’t love you and I don’t wanna start a new life with you! All I want is to be with Jiyong! And for your fcking information, I didn’t left Jiyong! You kidnapped me that’s why I am away from him.” I shouted.
SeungRi got pissed and turned to the three armed men.
“Get out for a while. I have some business to do with this girl.” SeungRi said as he turned his gaze back at Dara.
The three men obeyed and got out.

“Yah! Set me free!” I shouted. But SeungRi ignored me annd he started to plant small kisses on my neck which made me panic.
"SeungRi!!!!..you b*Tch!..stop it!" I shouted. But he wouldn't listen.
Then the worst thing came..he started to insert his hand inside my shirt then I started screaming like hell. 
"SEUNGRI! YOU ASSH*LE!..DON'T TOUCH MY--" Thankfully, he didn't touched my , but..he stood up and took out a piece of long cloth and started wrapping it around my mouth.
Then he went on to his business with my body.
I was helpless..I feel sick and I don't have enough strength to defend myself..all I could think of is Jiyong..and tears started to fall from my eyes.

--------------------------------------

>OKAY..I'M SORRY FOR THIS SHORT UPDATE<
>>but DON'T WORRY! I'LL BE UPDATING
TODAY! FOR THE PART 2 OF THIS CHAPTER<<
..@SEUNGRI-YOU'RE A CRAZY PANDA (SORRY 4 THE PANDA LOVERS OUT THERE \/ PEACE!
..@JIYONG-NONE OF YOUR FAULTS.
..@TAEYANG and THE REST OF THE GANG-MAKE IT FAST AND HELP GD OUT!
..@JESSICA-I FEEL SORRY FOR YOU.
++AND TO YOU MY BELOVED READER, I HOPE YOU LIKED MY UPDATE AND PLEASE DO LEAVE A COMMENT ABOUT THIS CHAPTER. THANK YOU.++