KIDNAPPED: PART 2

I Just Called Him Idiot

[JI YONG'S P.O.V]

I am now in the state of panic.
I don't know where to look for Dara. SHEESH! I feel so helpless and stupid. Where shall I find her?..I cannot accuse SeungRi of kidnapping Dara because I have no proof.
My phone rang..

It was an unknown number...

"Yebosseyo? who's this?" I asked.

Then I heard a chuckle "Bro..Ji..'sup?" 

IT WAS SEUNGRI. I KNOW THE VOICE.

"Why did you call?" I asked. Anger started to rise up my body.

Then he chuckled again. AISHH..it was so annoying "tsk tsk tsk..poor Jiyong. The kiss that you gave Dara earlier before you left her is your last kiss...too bad I have her now and I can kiss her WHEN-EVER-I-WANT-TO." SeungRi teased.

"YAH! I WARNED YOU BEFORE! DON'T YOU DARE LAY A FINGER ON HER OR ELSE I'LL--" But he cut me off.

"Sorry..I laid a finger and not just a finger..I even got the chance to touch all of her body parts...and hey!, I think earlier was your last sight of her because..WE'RE LEAVING TOMORROW AND GO SOMEWHERE WHERE WE CAN START NEW LIVES..WHERE YOU CAN'T SEE US, any last words for your
ex-girlfriend?"

"Yah! why did you touch her! FCK YOU BTCH! I promise to kill you once I see you. Remember this..YOU ARE NOT TAKING HER ANYWHERE. Don't take what is NOT yours." I said.

"Yeah..I know. But I have the right to take her anywhere I want because SHE'S MINE. You're the one who is taking something that is not yours. You tried to take Dara to New York even though she's NOT yours." SeungRoi said.

GHAD I'M REALLY GONNA KILL HIM RIGHT AWAY WHEN I SEE HIM.

"YAH! SEUNGRI! WHERE DID YOU TAKE HER?!" I asked..but then I realized I was talking to the wind because he cut the line.

!..

I quickly took my phone and called Taeyang.

"Bro, SeungRi took Dara away." I finally said.

"Wait. What?!.."  Taeyang said. I can hear my friends' shocked voices.

"Bro, is your phone turned into loudspeaker mode?" I asked.

"Yeah bro..and all of our friends heard it including the crying bride." Obviously, it was Jessica.

"Bro, look. I need all of your help. I need to know where that ba$tard took Dara or else he'll be taking Dara away from us..Away from me." I said.

"I don't know Bro..I don't know where to find him and Dara..-- hey!" Taeyang shouted.

"AISH..you stupid. Yebosseyo?" it was TOP hyung. He grabbed the phone from Taeyang earlier.

"Hyung..do you know where to find Dara?" I asked.

"Well, SeungRi owned this condo unit near our campus where he brings his girls to do their thing." Hyung said.

"What makes you think that he hid Dara there? dude, he owns a lot of units. Of all the units he owned, why there?" I asked.

"Jiyong, do you think he'll bring Dara somewhere we all know? nobody knows that SeungRi owns a condo unit near our campus..except for me, because..." then hyung's voice turned into a whisper "I dated one of the girls he brought there and the girl told me about it." he said.

"Oww!" Hyung cried.
"I heard that Tabi! who's that girl?! I'll kill her!" I heard Bom shouted.
"Shh..shh..babe, you're humiliating me! it's nothing. It's a long time ago! will you please shut up?!" Hyung tried to calm Bom down.

"Okay, Ji, as I was saying, I think he took Dara there. But before you go there, calm down and wait for us. We'll go with you."

I hung up.

calm down?!..I'm already dying to kill that guy with my bare hands. I can't just stand here. I feel useless.
I need to get my girl back. You hear me?
MY girl.

I drove as fast as I can to the fckng condo unit near the campus Hyung was saying.

--------------------------------------------

[DARA'S P.O.V]

"SeungRi..why are you doing this to me? to us? don't you know how many people you are hurting now? you're hurting me, Jiyong, and Jessica." I said while sitting up on the bed. After SeungRi did his
thing with me, he let go of my feet. ONLY MY FEET. NOT MY HANDS.
But I'm still thankful that he didn't took my ity.

Okay, just to make things clear: IN MY PAST RELATIONSHIP WITH SEUNGRI (10 MONTHS), I HAVEN'T HAD WITH HIM. I'M NOT READY YET. I PROMISED MYSELF TO FOLLOW THE
'NO TILL MARRIAGE' POLICY.
AND IT'S GOOD THAT SEUNGRI JUST KISSED AND KISSED ME A THOUSAND TIMES. BUT I'M STILL UPSET.

"Jiyong..Jiyong..JI YONG! I don't wanna hear his name anymore starting now okay?!" Seungri shouted.

"Return me to Jiyong.NOW!" I protested.

SeungRi chuckled "Return?..ha ha. I'd rather see you die than to see you with that idiot. Aish..Dara, how many times do I have to tell you that you're mine. ONLY MINE." he said.

Damn this crazy person.

"I'd rather die than to be with a crazy person like you!" I shouted.
Then he slapped my face again. It hurt a lot. But I didn't cry..Jiyong's not here to comfort me.

"You won't come with me?" SeungRi said with an evil smile.

I gave him a deathly glare "Hell no." then I smiled evil as well.

________________

[JIYONG'S P.O.V]

I entered the building where Seungri's condo unit is.
I went to the reception area and asked for Lee Seung-hyun's unit number.

"Room 112, 12th floor sir." The receptionist said. I thanked her and rushed inside the elevator.

I finally reached the 12th floor.
I quickly looked for room 112.

The corridor was so long..room 101, 102, 103......110..111,..
I was infront of room 112.

There were three armed men standing on either sides of the door of room112.
They were looking at me suspiciously but I ignored them.

I was about to bang the door when suddenly, one of the armed men blocked the way.
"Name?" He asked.

Man, I am losing patience..
"None of your business." Then I continued to bang the door.
The man pushed me so hard my back hit the wall.

"Get out of here, kid. Get out of here if you don't wanna get hurt." The man warned.
"I'm here to take my girlfriend. Now let me in!" I shouted.
"Girlfriend? there's no girl in this room." he said.

"JIYOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG!!!!!!" I heard Dara's screaming voice.
"That explains everything .." I said. Then I tried to barge in but the man pushed me and I fell on the ground.
The two men started to grab my both arms and urged me to stand up.

The man left started to punch my stomach and I coughed.
I was bleeding. Then he punched my face..
DAMN IT! THAT'S IT! PUNCH EVERYTHING BUT MY FACE.
I defended myself by kicking the man's balls. Then he growled in pain.

"Ha! serves you right ! nobody messes with my face." I said while smiling.

The man who was holding my left arm released my arm then I realized that TOP hyung punched the man who was holding my arm.
"We got your back, bro." Hyung said while winking at me.

They were all here to help me. GOOD HEAVENS!THANK YOU!.

Taeyang and Daesung took care of the other man who was holding my other hand.
"We got everything under control, Ji. Go and save your princess, Mario." Daesung joked.

I quickly rushed inside and found Dara tied up on the bed.
SeungRi was now aiming his gun to Dara.

"Jiyong!" Dara shouted in relief.

-----------------------------------------


>>>GHAD THAT WAS SOOOOOOOOOOOOO LONG.
>>>@TOP AND THE REST OF THE GANG: HURRAY!!!...GREAT JOB!..
_LEAVE YOUR COMMENTS_
^___________^ THANKS!