Chapter 5

I Just Called Him Idiot

Dara quickly searched for her phone..in her pocket.

wait until i take your picture, idiot! DARA SAID TO HERSELF.

Until she realized, her phone's in her bag. And her bag is placed in the waiting area.

DARN IT!! 

Dara stood up quietly so Ji Yong won't wake up. She rushed downstairs and went straight to the students' hall. She grabbed her bag and searched for her phone.

Finally, she found her phone and rushed upstairs to take Ji Yong's picture...WHILE SLEEPING.

Dara sighed in relief when she still saw Ji Yong sleeping. She knelt slowly, focused the camera on Ji Yong..

As Dara clicked the camera on her phone, it produced a clicking sound. She forgot to turn her phone into silent mood.  The sound made Ji Yong move and Dara was so scares she'll be caught, she quickly stood up and ran downstairs.

She went inside the washroom bursting into laughter. "TAKE THAT IDIOT! I GOT YOUR PICTURE! AS REVENGE, I'LL HAVE TO POST THIS ON THE INTERNET..OH! OH! I CAN'T IMAGINE YOUR FACE WHEN YOU SEE THIS POSTED ON THE INTERNET!" Dara whispered smiling.

She went to her phone's gallery to look at Ji Yong's picture. 

but something went wrong..

 

"THIS IS BULLSH*T!..ARGH! CURSE THIS LIFE!" Dara shouted, it's okay for her to shout because she's all alone in  the washroom.

Ji Yong's photo on her phone is blured. It's because he moved because of the camera sound because she forgot to turn her phone into silent mood because she was too excited to take Ji Yong's picture while sleeping.

Dara went outside with pouted lips.

"NO, IT CAN'T BE! I STILL HAVE TO TAKE MY REVENGE!. I'LL TAKE YOUR PICTURE TOMORROW."

Dara said with an evil smile.

The school bell rang and Dara started to run.

She reached the students' hall and  grabbed her bag. After she grabbed her bag. she turned around to go to their classroom.

"Hey!" Bom shouted. Dara was happy to see Bom atlast.

 

"Uh, Hey! let's just talk later okay?. Let's try not to be late for class first."

"Okay"

Dara and Bom went upstairs together. As they reached the second floor(which is where the lockers are placed..includng Ji Yong),

 

Dara paused for a while and noticed that Ji Yong is not there anymore.

"Maybe he was awakened by the stupid bell.." Dara mumbled.

"Dara? Are you alright?..is there aomething wrong?" Bom asked touching Dara's right shoulder.

"HUH?..what? let's go now." Dara said and they both continued walking..

Until they reached their classroom.

"Bye Dara..see ya later at lunch time."

"Yeah..see ya Bom." 

And they both proceeded to their seats. As Dara walked, she can see Ji  Yong sitting and talking with a boy seated beside him which is Dara's chair.

"Who's that boy?" Dara asked. 


 


 

---------