CHAPTER 10

I Just Called Him Idiot

"Yah Dara, from now on, you should all call us 'oppa' right guys?" Daesung asked the boys.
"are you sure?..don't you find it weird for me to call you 'oppa'??" Dara said with a nervous smile.

"you're not different to us now..you're our little sister now. Right guys?" Top said and everyone agreed except JiYong. "right JI?" Daesung said as he looked at Ji YOng. JI YOng just nodded once and stood up. Dara was nervous at the thought that from now on, she would call Ji Yong 'oppa'. That thought made Dara shiver.

JI Yong sighed and looked at his watch.."well, I gotta go guys. Lunch is almost over." He said then walked out of the restaurant. "oh yeah right. Seungri, we gotta go." Dara said "yeah..we'll be going now. Bye!" Seungri said as he gave each of his friends a high-five.

"Well, I'd still like to chat with you guys, maybe next time again. Bye Top oppa, Daesung oppa, and Taeyang oppa. It was nice meeting all of you. Bye!"
"it's nice meeting you too Dara!..we hope to see you soon." Top said and waved goodbye.

'Dara..that girl..she's so..cute.' Taeyang said in his mind.

-------------------

"you didn't tell me you were gonna introduce me to your friends." Dara said with a shy smile. "why?..didn't you liked it?" Seungri asked with a frown. Dara shaked her head "actually, I did liked it because I met such nice people. And I met new friends. But..it's just embarrassing for you to invite them over just to say you have a new friend.."

"You're welcome Dara." Seungri teased and smiled.
_____________________

Class was over and Ji Yong wasn't mentioning anything about the check up thing, So Dara decided not to mention a thing either. 'I HOPE HE FORGOT ABOUT THOSE THINGS ALREADY' .

"Dara, I'll take you home, is it okay?" Seungri asked with a smile. Dara felt comfortable being around with Seungri because of the friendly smile he gave her everytime they talk.

"Yeah..sure." Dara said. "Okay then, let me carry your things for you." Seungri said.
"No thanks..I can carry them by myself. It's not that heavy." Dara said with a smile. "Okay." Seungri said.

Seungri and Dara went to the parking lot chatting. 

When they reached Seungri's car..it was not just a car, It was a sportscar as well. Seungri opened the door for Dara the she thanked him. "Seungri, can you hold this for me?" Dara said as she handed Seungri her bag. When she was already seated on the passenger's seat, Seungri was about to give her her bag when suddenly..

"I think I'll take that." Ji Yong said as he grabbed Dara's bag from Seungri. Both Dara's and Seungri's mouth dropped open. "What's the problem dude?" Seungri asked with a confused look. "I'll take Dara for today, we have some things to do." Ji Yong answered.

"What things? what? Dara?" Seungri was so confused.

Dara shook her head. Ji Yong grabbed her hand to get her out of the car. "Sorry bro, but Dara and I have a date today."  Ji Yong said withoutsetting her hands free. Dara's eyes widened about the word 'Date'. But before she could deny about the date thing and explain and explain everything to Seungri, Ji Yong pulled her.

"Yah! Let go of my hand." Dara said. As she said, Ji Yong let go. "Ji Yong opened the door for Dara.

"Get inside" Ji Yong said. Dara just nodded and went inside. After getting inside, Ji Yong gave Dara her bag. "Tha-" But then before Dara could thank him, Ji Yong slammed the door of the car.

'aigoo..is he mad?' 


"You think I can forget things easily? Hell no." Ji Yong said Then he smirked. "Well, I didn't think that you were really serious about it." Dara said as she shook her head. She was avoiding to make eye contacts with Ji Yong.

"Dara, one more thing," Ji Yong leaned closer to Dara which made her heart skip. His scent was so attractive. Dara turned her face to see Ji Yong then she realized their face was close to each other. Dara blushed. Ji Yong tried not to laugh about her cuteness. 'Buckle up your seatbelt." Then he placed his hands on the steering wheel.

Dara didn't like the smell of Ji Yong's car, actually, not just Ji Yong's car, but all of the cars that had scent. It just makes her dizzy or even sometimes she ends up on throwing up. But Dara didn't complain. She was to dizzy to argue with Ji Yong.

Ji Yong noticed that Dara looked kind of pale. "Yah..Thin, are you alright?" He asked. 
"Actually, I feel like I'm gonna thro-" But then Dara's dizziness vanished when she saw that Ji Yong's driving meter reached 120km/h "Dammit Kwon Ji Yong! you're too fast! Slow down!" Dara shouted.

"PSHH..I HATE DRIVING SLOW. It makes me sick." Then he made a disgusted look. "Yah! Kwon Ji Yong, If you don't drive slow, I'm gonna vom-" Then Dara threw up on Ji Yong's car.

 

Ji Yong finally stopped driving and parked on the side of the road. " DARA! what did you do?" Ji Yong said in disgust. Dara wiped and looked at Ji Yong, "Are you mad?" Dara asked. Ji Yong looked at her in disbelief "OFCOURSE I'M MAD! WHAT DO YOU EXPECT?!..YOU THREW UP IN MY CAR AND THE WHOLE CAR STINKS!" He said then his nose flared.

"Yah! don't act like I did it on purpose. It was your fault anyway." Dara shouted.
JI Yong scoffed "My fault?!"
"Yes! it's your fault. I told you to drive slow, but you didn't. If you just drived slow in the first place, then I wouldn't end up on throwing up!." Dara defended herself.

Ji Yong smashed his steering wheel and rested his forehead. 'Relax Kwon Ji Yong, she's just a girl.'
His phone was ringing..it was Dr.Chang , Kwon Ji Yong's eye doctor, calling. Ji Yong decided to get out of the car to have some privacy and escape from vomit scent.
 
Dara just sat on the passenger's seat and closed her eyes until her phone rang. It was a text message from Seungri.

YOU GOT MAIL FROM: SEUNGRI
ENJOY AND KEEP SAFE DARA ^___^


'pshh..ENJOY?..I think that it's impossible for now.'

SEND TO: SEUNGRI
I WILL..OPPA


Dara lied. Dara almost forgot that she was asked to call them all 'oppa' from now on. But she thinks that calling Ji Yong 'oppa' for now would not be a good idea.

Ji Yong got back inside and started to drive again.
"Sorry.." Dara said and looked down.
 Ji Yong ignored Dara's apologize. "The Doctor is out for today." Ji Yong said wthout looking at her. "Oh..is that so?." Dara said then shook her head "Just drop me home then.

Ji Yong looked at Dara and realized that her attire was messed with vomit stain.
"I can't just drop you home like that." Ji Yong said.
"What?" Dara asked. But Ji Yong just ignored her.

Dara felt nauseous with the air freshener scent and fell asleep.
"Yah..wake up. You've been sleeping for more than twenty minutes." Ji Yong said as he shaked Dara's shoulder. Dara just moaned and smiled while she's asleep. Dara's smile made his heart skip a bit. Then Ji Yong shaked his head 'Kwon Ji Yong..don't be carried away with her smile. Remember, She threw up on your car.'

Ji Yong shaked Dara more hard so that she'd wake up. But still, Dara just moaned. Ji Yong's arms felt numb and decided to rest and lean for a while.

Ji Yong heard Dara's phone ringing..And the first thing that came up on Ji Yong's mind was to delete his picture from Dara's phone.  Ji Yong carefully removed the bag from Dara's arms..slowly enough not to wake Dara up.
Ji Yong had successfully got Dara's bag. 

 slowly, Ji Yong started lifting the zipper of the bag until it was half open. Then the bag was fully open. Ji Yong searched for the ringing phone and made it faster while Dara was still asleep. 

and there it was..someone's calling. The caller ID was Seungri..

Ji Yong was about to get Dara's phone..

"KYAHHHHH!...DON'T LAY A FINGER ON MY PHONE!" Dara shouted then she grabbed her bag. She gave a deathly glare on Ji Yong and started to pull his hair.

"Owwww...YAH! STOP IT!" JI YONG SAID AS SHE TRIED TO REMOVE DARA'S HAND FROM HIS HAIR. But Dara got a strong hold on Ji Yong's hair. She rocked hiis hair back and forth.
"What do you think you're doing?!..STOP IT THIN! I'M GONNA END UP BALD IF YOU CONTINUE ON PULLING MY HAIR!" Ji Yong cried.
______________

                                   whew..that was a bit long chapter for me. :))))
                           Ji Yong...REMEMBER NOT TO TOUCH DARA'S PHONE..SHE BITES. LOLs.