DONOR..

I Just Called Him Idiot


"Hyung..where is she?" Jiyong asked. He just arrived at the hospital. They were all outside the Operating Room waiting. Bom and Minzy are now crying.
''The bullet inside her is now being removed by the doctors." TOP said. Jiyong saw TOP's suit was stained with a lot of blood.
It made Jiyong guilty.
"Where did she got shoot?" Jiyong asked. "She was shoot on the upper part of her stomach and the doctor said that it might be dangerous for her." TOP said.

Hearing the word 'dangerous' made Jiyong scared and guilty. He sat on the floor and leaned against the wall.
He buried his face on his plams and started crying.
"This is all my fault" Jiyong said.
"Bro..that's enough." Taeyang said as he patted Jiyong's back " Don't blame yourself. Nobody wanted Dara to be in this situation. Well, except for SeungRi..I guess." 
Hearing SeugR's name made Jiyong's blood boil again.

"Taeyang!..could you please sit down and shut your mouth?!" TOP hissed. 
The doors of the operatng room opened and they all stood up.
The doctor came out and Jiyong quickly came infront of the doctor.

"Ahjussi, what happened to her? is she alright?" Jiyong asked worridly.
"She lost a lot of blood. She needs a blood donor." The doctor said.
"What is her blood type?" Jiyong asked desperately.
"A." the doctor answered.
"My blood type is A." Jiyong said "I'll donate blood for her." 

'Even if she needs all of my blood..I'll give it.' Jiyong thought.
"But, Jiyong, you got a tatoo." Daesung butted in.
"People with tatoo on any part of their body are not allowed to donate blood. I'll leave for a while." The doctor said.

"My blood type is B" TOP said.
"O" Daesung blurted out.
"B" Taeyang said.

Silence remained for a few seconds..
"My blood type is A.." A familiar voice said. All heads turned around and they were shocked to see....SEUNGRI.
"What are you doing here?!" Jiyong asked in anger.
"I've been eavesdropping and I'm here to help. I'm willing to donate my blood for Dara." SeungRi said.

"Help?!..after shooting her?!..after putting her in the matter of life and death, you're here to help?!..puh-leaze stop joking around.: Jiyong said.
"Well..I've realized that it was not right to shoot her, I shouldv'e just shoot you instead. But since you left me alive, I'll donate my blood for your happiness." SeungRi said.

"No. We don't need your help." Jiyong said.
"Well..if that's what your decision is..then FINE." SeungRi said as he started walking away.

"Jiyong, SeungRi is our only way to save Dara. If you love her, you'll do anything for her, right? Jiyong please, don't let anger and pride eat you." Minzy said.

"Yah..SeungRi..we need your help." Ji Yong said.

____________________________

[DARA'S P.O.V]

I opened my eyes and saw everything was white. Am I dead? Is this heaven?
Then I felt pain in the upper part of my stomach. I'm not dead 'cause I can feel things. Then I remembered everything that happened earlier. Was it earlier? yesterday? I don't know. But I remember that I lost conscious when I was in TOP's arms when they were about to bring me in the hospital..Oh..that explains everything..I'm in the hospital.

But where's Jiyong?..

Then the doors opened..
"Jiyong!" I said. I feel so relieved to see him again. He smiled..Oh that smile I missed a lot. It makes me melt.
"How are  you feeling?" He asked.
"I'm fine.." I said with a smile.

"I missed you." I said.
"I missed you. A lot." He said then he pecked my lips.
"What happened to Seungri?" I asked.
"I was not able to take revenge for you. I was about to kill him but then Jessica stopped me." Then he explained everything.

"You just did the right thing, babe. And don't ever ever ever blame yourself. It's none of your faults okay?" I said.

"Dara?.." a familiar voice said.

I turned around and saw Seungri. 

"What is he doing here?!" I asked frightened. I tried to move but my stomach hurt.
"Oww.." I goaned in pain.
"Shh..babe, it's okay." Jiyong said "Calm down."
What is he saying?!..but I just did what he said.

SeungRi is now walking towards me. He looked at Jiyong and smiled "Can you leave us alone for a while? don't worry, I won't kidnap her." he joked.
Jiyong smiled and nodded then he started walking away. What is he doing?! GAHHHH! I'm confused.

SeungRi sat beside me "Dara..I just wanna say sorry for all the wrong things I've done. I realized that..I should accept the fact that I should be taking care of Jessica and our baby. And the fact that you're happy with Jiyong already. Well..and I want you to know that..I now set you free." SeungRi said as he reached for my hand.

"Thank you." I said smiling.
"Friends?" he asked.
"Friends." I said smiling. Then I spread out my arms to hug him.
"It's good to have the old SeungRi back." I said.

"Ehem.." Jiyong's voice interrupted "Dara..say thank you to SeungRi." he said.
"I already did." I said.
"He donated blood for you. He saved your life." He said. So that's why Jiyong is okay with SeungRi already?..
I smiled "Thank you SeungRi..Thank you."

-------------------------------
>>OK EVERYONE..OUR PANDA IS BACK TO NORMAL. NO MORE HATE. ^_^
> HOPE YOU LIKED MY UPDATE. ^_^
>>>LEAVE A COMMENT!