CURSE THAT FCKIN' PERFUME!

I Just Called Him Idiot

 



[DARA’S P.O.V]
Here I am staring at the ceiling AGAIN..and I’m bored AGAIN and Jiyong’s not here AGAIN. The door opened and my heart beated fast when I saw the person I longed to see, Jiyong.
“Babe!” I said with a BIG BIG smile.

He looked at me with a half smile and it was obvious that it was just a forced smile. He came near me and kissed my forehead. “Get ready. I’ll take you out of here already.” He said with that forced smile again. I smiled <*sigh in relief> thank goodness I’m going out of this boring hell.

“Really?” I said.
“Mhmm..” he said with a (forced) smile. What is the matter with him?
“have you already called Omma or Oppa or Lucinda to pay for my hospital bills?” I asked.
His face got upset “Ofcourse not! I can pay your hospital bills on my own. Do you really think I’m that irresponsible to not pay your bills?!” He shouted. He sounded mad and it scared me. It was the first time that he shouted at me this serious. “And did you forget that you asked me not to tell this to your parents nor Lucinda?!”

“I..I’m sorry.” Is all I can say. Then tears started to fill my eyes and my chest was feeling little painful.
“Now go get ready. Stop the drama..I can’t see any reasons for you to cry.” He said bitterly. That’s it.
“There are a lot of reasons to cry! And it’s all because of you! You didn’t come visit me here or stay for even just a minute with me for three fcking boring days! And all I’ll hear after not seeing you for three days are all scolds and shouts?! How dare you!” I said then I burried my face on my palms.

I expected for him to comfort me and ask me to stop crying like he used to. But he didn’t. I heard him sigh heavily and walked outside the room. He even slammed the door. Fck! This guy is being weird! What’s the matter with him?!..AISH..I better change some clothes and get ready to get out of this boring hell.

____________________

“Get inside.” Jiyong said as he opened the door of his car for Dara. After Dara got inside, Jiyong went to the driver’s seat and started to get in. Dara stared at Jiyong, who is now driving. “What?” Jiyong asked with his eyes on the road.

 

“N-nothing..I just uhm..nothing.” Dara said as she looked down “I just missed you.”
Jiyong had no response and silence remained for a few seconds. “Jiyong, you looked so exhausted. Maybe it will be a good idea if you rest the time we get home.” Dara said worridly.

Dara started to lean on Jiyong’s shoulder.
“Get off..I can’t drive properly.” He said. Dara was a bit offended but she just did  what Jiyong told her. But while she got off Jiyong’s shoulder, she smelled a female’s perfume on Jiyong.


 

“Jiyong! Why do you smell like a girl?!..”  Dara asked in shock.
Jiyong gulped and he looked at Dara with wide eyes. “Uh...uhm..it’s the—“ But Dara cut him off.
Are you cheating on me?!” Dara asked. Then tears started to fill her eyes again.
“N—“ but Dara cut him off again.
“So that’s why you have no time for me already?..” Dara asked in tears.

Jiyong bit his lip “Could you please shut up? I can’t concentrate on driving if you keep on doing your nonsense and pointless Dramas.” Jiyong said “You’re starting to piss me off.” He said.

“stop the car.” Dara said.
“What?!” Jiyong asked.
“I said stop the car. Are you deaf?” Dara said harshly. But Jiyong continued on driving.
Dara grabbed her blade inside her bag (she used to bring it in case of emergencies).
“If you don’t stop the car this instant, I will slash my wrist.” Dara threatened as she placed the point of the blade on top of her wrist.

“Yah..don’t do that.” Jiyong said as he drived faster.
“Stop the car or your car will flood blood.” Dara said. Jiyong stopped the car at the side of the road. Dara gave him a deathly glare and started to open the door of the car.
“Next time you’ll cheat, be sure you won’t be caught if you don’t want to be pissed.” Dara said then she slammed the door.

Jiyong hit his steering wheel and got out to follow Dara. But it was too late. The cab that Dara rode on was a bit far. He was about to go back in his car to follow Dara when his phone rang. It was a text message from Dara.

From: Babe
PLEASE don’t try to follow me. PLEASE let’s give each other spaces to think.
Remember, always think of your happiness. I love you..always.


______________

[JIYONG’S P.O.V]

AISHH..She didn’t even gave me a chance to explain about the perfume thing. She’s so dramatic.
cheat? Duh~

[FLASHBACK]

I was at the mall to buy something for Dara (it’s none of your business whatever it is. Later, you’ll know <*winks>)  when suddenly, this saleslady who was endorsing a branded perfume sprayed perfume on me.

“Try our new masculine perfume—“ The saleslady said then her eyes started to grow wide as ever.
“Ottokae~mianhe!” she apologized “I sprayed female perfume on you. I picked the wrong bottle. Mianhe! Mianhe!..” she said.
“Ahjussi, it’s okay.” I said then walked away before that saleslady could spray whatever perfume her store contains.

[END OF FLASHBACK]

=^=^=^=^=^=^=^=^=^=^=^=

>CHEATER! CHEATER! CHEATER! BOO!!!..*KIDDING :D <
*DECADES LATER, IamEro UPDATED*

????????HMMMMMM..I WONDER WHAT JIYONG BOUGHT FOR DARA?????????
I MISSED YOU GUYS!! MUAH MUAH MUAH *KISSES