I'M NOT A LEECH YOU DRUNKARD IDIOT!

I Just Called Him Idiot

 

“Fifteen minutes more..” Dara stared at the clock waiting till class is over.
“How come time runs so slow everytime I wanted to get out of this classroom?” she whispered.

“Now,now..be patient. Are you invited to hear CL’s announcement after class as well?..” Ji Yong asked.
“Ofcourse..” Dara said and rolled her eyes.
“Then let’s go to the meeting place together.” Ji Yong said.

“I’ll be with S-“
“No.”
“What’s the matter with you?!..it’s just Seungri.”
“Aisht..Dara, you’re always excited too see your Panda. The more you stick to him, the more you look like a leech.” Ji Yong smirked.

“I’m not a leech you drunkard idiot!..shut up! If you want, the three of us would go to the meeting place together.” Dara said.
‘it will just make me throw up to see you together..’ Ji Yong thought.
“No..just the two of us. Don’t be so stubborn.” He said.

“Forget it. I’d rather go there alone than to go there just the two of us.” Dara said.
“What’s the matter if it’s just the two of us who would go there?” Ji Yong asked.
“Well..if our friends would always see us together, they might think we’re in a relationship. And I don’t want that to happen.” Dara said.

“So if you’ll always choose being with Seungri all the time like a leech, don’t you think that our friends would also think the same way?..or you just want that to happen?” Ji Yong asked.

“happen what?” Dara asked confused. “You really want our friends to think that both of you are in a relationship with each other. Am I right?” Ji Yong said.
“Of-ofcourse not..” Dara said as she shook her head.

The bell finally, finally rang. And class was over.
“Fine..” Ji Yong said as he stood up “Go ahead with SeungRi..LEECH.”
“Dara, are you also invited to hear CL’s announcement?..” Seungri asked.
“Oh~ I didn’t know you were here. Yes..I am invited.” Dara said.
“Let’s go together, shall we?” Seungri said.

Dara stood up and picked up her bag “Let’s go.” Then she smiled. Dara looked  at Ji Yong and rolled her eyes.

Aisht..this girl is so hard-headed..she really wanted to be with SeungRi..what if our friends would really think that they’re in a relationship?..aishh’
“Yah..Seungri. I’ll  come with you.” Ji Yong said as he avoided to look at Dara.
“Okay..” Seungri said as he and Dara continued walking.

Seungri and Dara are walking beside each other, while Ji Yong was behind them observing.
Seungri and Dara chatted and laughed with each other. Seungri started pinching Dara’s cheek “Oww...stop it oppa” she said as she giggled.

Ji Yong felt uncomfortable seeing them happy with each other.
Dara was about to also pinch SeungRi’s cheek, Ji Yong quickly went in between them. Making Dara and SeungRi apart.
“So..uhm, bro..” Ji Yong said as he placed his arms around SeungRi’s back “I heard that you’re going out on a date with Jessica, is that true?”

Seungri scoffed “Ofcourse not..who told you that?”
 “Actually, it was your fangirls who said it. They said they caught you dating with jessica. ‘That true?” Ji Yong asked. Ji Yong was just making up stories so that Dara would think that SeungRi is a person you would not want to be your boyfriend. It’s true that SeungRi is going out with a lot of girls from this campus, but Ji Yong knew that he would never, ever date Jessica.

“Not true. I wouldn’t date such a brat.” SeungRi said.

*           *         *
"Ok guys, I just want you to know that I'll be returning back home in America in two weeks. So uhm..before I leave, I decided to treat you guys in Jeju island since it will be years before I'll come back here in Korea." CL announced.

Daesung clapped his hands like a girl "Great! that's fun!..so, when do we leave?" He asked.
"Tomorrow.." CL answered.
"How long are we gonna stay there?" TOP asked. 
"a week." CL said "But don't worry guys, I promise to pay for all the expenses. I'll pay for the plane ticket." she said.

"You don't have to..we can use our private plane if you want." Ji Yong offered. CL's face lit up.

"Really?!"
Ji Yong smiled "Ofcourse.." CL smiled and hugged Ji Yong.

"Thank you oppa!..you're the best!" CL said while giving Ji Yong a teddy bear hug.
"Anything for you." Ji Yong said.

Seeing CL hugging Ji Yong made Dara uncomfortable..

"Uhm..CL!" Dara shouted loudly. Dara's scream made CL let go of Ji Yong.
"Yes?" CL said smiling.
"But..what about our studies? we have school too you know." Dara said.
"Don't worry about school Dara, you have your tutor with you in Jeju island. Right SeungRi?" Ji Yong said while looking at SeungRi.

"Oh yeah..right. I'll take care of you." SeungRi told Dara.
"No need.." Dara smiled "I don't want to spoil our vacation. You don't have to oppa." she said.
"Okay.." SeungRi said.

"Okay everyone..pack up your things right away when you reach home. Bring everything you need for one week. I'll see you tomorrow 2am on Ji Yong's house." CL said.

*       *        *

"Hmmm...I wonder what to bring.." Dara said while looking her the scattered clothes on the bed.
Then she heard a knock on the door. 
"Young lady, Kwon Ji Yong is waiting for you downstairs." Lucinda said."
"Ji Yong?..why?" Dara whispered. "Okay..I'm coming." she said as she walked to the door.

"Have you packed your things already?" Ji Yong asked.
"No..not yet. I don't know what to pick." Dara said.
"Hmm..let me help you out." Ji Yong said. "No..uhm..I have personal things in there." Dara said.
"Pshh..like I care." Ji Yong said. Then he started entering Dara's bedroom.
"Yah!..stop!" Dara ordered. But Ji Yong didn't listen.

Ji Yong found all the scattered clothes on Dara's bed.
"It's obvious that you're having a hard time on picking what to bring." he teased.
"Shut up." Dara said as she enetered her room. Ji Yong followed and he sat on Dara's bed.

"Don't forget to bring your personal stuff like make-up, underwear, medicines, your vitamins..and in case, bring pads." Ji Yong said. Dara blushed at what Ji Yong was saying.
"How did you know all those stuff?" Dara asked.
"none of your business..pack your stuff." Ji Yong said.

Dara was carrying her underwears to put it inside her bag.
"Hey, you dropped something." Ji Yong said.
Dara placed them inside her bag and turned around to see what she dropped. Then she saw Ji Yong holding the strap of the bra that she dropped.

"Yah.." Dara blushed "Give me that."
Ji Yong stepped backwards then he started holding the cups of the bra.
"Sheesh, Dara..do you even call that s?" Ji Yong said as he looked at Dara's chest.
Then he chuckled.

Dara was blushing..she covered her chest with her arms "Kyahh!..shut up! give me that!" she said. Ji Yong gave her the bra.
"Flat chested..does SeungRi knows about this?..oh god, he's kind of a guy." Ji Yong shaked his head.

"Shut up!.." Dara hissed.

*     *     *

"at last.." Dara sighed in relief "I'm done packing up."
"Good. Now let's go." Ji Yong said. "W-wait..where?" Dara asked.
"Oh..I forgot to tell you. You'll sleep in my house." Ji Yong said.
"Wait.What?!.no way." Dara said.

"You'll sleep in our house so tomorrow, so when you wake up, we'll just wait for the others to come as well..and then we'll ride our private plane." Ji Yong explained.
"b-"
"I order you to come with me and sleep in our house. The end." Ji Yong interrupted.
Ji Yong's got a point. 
"Fine." Dara said.

*       *       *
Ji Yong's room was so simple but nice.
The bed was big enough for three people.
"Do you want to eat first before sleeping?" Ji Yong asked.

"Uhm..no thank you. Wait. Are we sleeping together?" Dara asked.
"Yes." Ji Yong said.
"Wait. No!.." Dara said "I'll just sleep in your guest room or in the sofa downstairs." Dara said.

"No..you let me sleep in your own room when I was in your house.
And you even let me sleep in your bed, with you on the ground. So I'll let you sleep on my bed." Ji Yong said.

"With you on the ground." Dara continued. 

"Yes." Ji Yong said.

*      *       *

Like Ji Yong was used to, He took off his shirt before he went to sleep.
When Dara saw his body, she quickly covered herself up with her blanket and pretended she was sleeping.

Ji Yong's bed was too wide and comfortable..enough for Dara to fall asleep fast.

while sleeping, Dara felt something heavy ontop of her face.
She opened her eyes and realized it was an arm..Ji Yong's arm.

Ji Yong was sleeping beside her shirtless..
"KYAH!!!!...WHAT ARE YOU DOING BESIDE ME?! GET AWAY YOU BASTARD!.." Dara said as she kicked Ji Yong out of the bed.

Ji Yong fell from the bed "Oww..what was that for?!" Ji Yong said as he rubbed his head.
"What are you doing beside me?!..you said you would sleep on the ground." Dara said.
"I can't sleep properly on the hard ground..my back hurts. And besides, this is my bed afterall. So I can sleep here whenever I want to." Ji Yong said.

Ji Yong climbed up to bed
"Yah..what are you doing! you stay on the ground!" Dara said.

Ji Yong just moaned and covered his ears with a pillow. Then he started snoring.
"Ji Yong!..." Dara shouted.

______________________
"DO YOU EVEN CALL THAT S?" NYAHAHAHA..NICE ONE JI..
I HOPE YOU LIKED MY UPDaTE.. ^_^ IF NOT
, DON'T BASH. :)
OKAY..LEAVE YOUR COMMENT. THANKS!