CHAPTER 6

I Just Called Him Idiot

Dara continued walking towards until she reached her place.

She was standing behind her chair and she could see Ji Yong and the boy still talking to each other as if they see nothing.

Dara cleared so the boy would notice her and step aside.

NONE OF THE TWO PEOPLE SEEMED TO NOTICE..

Dara cleared and cleared and cleeeeeeeared until she coughed several times.

BUT STILL NONE OF THE TWO PEOPLE CARE..

"That's it!.." Dara said inside her mind.

Dara took a deep breath..

"EXCU-" but when she tried to talk, the boy's smiling face her.

"OH, HI THERE BEAUTIFUL." the boy said while getting off Dara's chair then looked back at Ji Yong smiling sheepishly.

The boy walked away and seated beside Bom.

Dara sighed with relief after the boy left and took her seat.

"Mr.Kwon Ji Yong, you are such an idiot." Dara said without looking at Ji Yong.

But Kwon Ji Yong didn't answered as if he didn't care.

 Dara looked at Ji Yong "You know I was behind the two of you a while ago. But what did you do? you acted as if you see nothing. You could've just say 'dude(or whatever you call that guy) you're sitting on the person's chair behind you. Maybe you could just step aside or whatever.'..."

Ji Yong looked at her too which made Dara's heart beat so fast.

"I didn't know you were here. He didn't know you were here either." Ji Yong said. 

"You're lying..it's impossible you two won't be able to see me." Dara said with a low voice.

"It's possible Ms.Sandara Park." Ji Yong said.

"How?" Dara said with one raised eyebrow.

Ji Yong gave her an emotionless look and leaned back on his chair.

Dara saw Ji Yong half-smiling.

"What's funny?" Dara said without taking her eyes off Ji Yong.

Ji Yong looked at her from head to toe and laughed.

Dara went nervous because of the look Ji Yong made.

"Why are you laughing?!..there's nothing funny! And you're still not answering my question, how is it possible for the both of you not noticing me?" Dara whispered with an angry tone.

Ji Yong was starting to look at her whole body again which made Dara creep out.

"Hey! stop that!." Dara shouted.

Thankfully, Ji Yong stopped. Then he looked at Dara's face smiling.


"That smile is so-" Dara said inside her mind. The smile made Dara's heartbeat fast.

" Ms.Sandara Park, it's very possible that we won't be able to see you even you're near us because you are so SHORT..and THIN. I prefer you take vitamins." Ji Yong said smiling.

Dara was so shocked.

"Well, Mr. Kwon Ji Yong..I prefer you should go and consult an eye doctor because I'm not that thin. I think you have some eye problems." Dara said.

Ji Yong laughed "are you serious?."

"Yes, I am serious..I really think you should consult an eye doctor." Dara said.

"Okay, in one condition." Ji Yong said.

Dara gulped "W-what?"  as she blinked.

Ji Yong looked at Dara in the eyes and said, "I'll consult a doctor tomorrow and the condition is: COME WITH ME."

Dara gulped again. "What?!..I'm just joking and I didn't know you'd take it seriously. Come on, I'm just joking. You know, you're right..I really am thin and you don't suffer from poor eyesight. Now let's just forget about it and pretend we never talked about me going with you." Then she bit her lip.

"You said you're serious..whether you like it or not, We'll consult an eye doctor tomorrow after class and you'll come with me." Ji Yong said.

"I don't-"

"Shut up Sandara. Tomorrow after class." Ji Yong interrupted.

Dara closed her eyes, took a deep breath and leaned back on her chair.

"Fine."  Dara said.