Decieved..

I Just Called Him Idiot

A few hours later at Ji Yong’s house..

“But..what about SeungRi?..” Dara asked as she shook her head
“Dara..” Ji Yong said as he lifted Dara’s chin
“I didn’t stay for you to break up with SeungRi. I can wait. I’ll give you time. Just remember..I’ll always be here for you no matter what. I can always wait.” Ji Yong said. He wanted to kiss Dara again but he refused to because he knew it was wrong. Dara had a boyfriend already.

“Maybe you should go home now and take a rest.” He said.
Dara nodded “Ji Yong..thank you for not leaving.” She said.
“Actually, I’ll be leaving tomorrow..” Ji Yong said.
Dara’s eyes widened and she quickly clinged her arms onto Ji Yong’s.
“Don’t leave!” Dara begged as she stomped her feet on the ground.
Ji Yong chuckled “Just joking. Go home. NOW.” He said.
Dara rolled her eyes, “Fine. Annyeong!” she said.

----------------------

While Dara was driving, she can see from far away that Lucinda was outside their  house trying to stop a girl on entering their  house. The girl was pushing Lucinda away everytime Lucinda would stop her. And it seems like the girl is mad and shouting.

Dara quickly pulled over infront of her house and got off her car.
She looked closer and she realized that it was Jessica.
She didn’t notice right away because she was not wearing any make up today and Dara used to see her with thick make-up all over her face in school.

“Jessica?” Dara said.
“Let me go!” Jessica said as she pulled her hand away from Lucinda.
Then she looked at Dara.
Dara noticed  that her stomach grew a little bit big.
“Yes it’s me. Sandara Park, I need to talk to you.” Jessica said rudely.
“Well..okay. Let’s talk inside.” Dara said then she looked at Lucinda “Lucinda, it’s okay..”

*        *        *

“Jessica, are you pregnant? But I think your tum—“
“Yes, I’m three months pregnant and SeungRi is the father of my baby. That’s why I wanna talk to you.” Jessica said.

Dara could not believe what she just heard. But she remained speechless.

“SeungRi confessed to me that he liked me. And that night, he brought me to his house and something happened. Three weeks later, after the day we had , I found out that I was pregnant. And I told him about it.” Jessica said as she rubbed her tummy “He asked me to erase the baby, ‘cause he was afraid that you’d know. But I refused to erase my baby. I started to love my baby”

Dara wanted to cry that time but she wanted to know more “Then?”

Jessica sighed “He respected my decision on keeping the baby. He bought me everything my baby and I needs. Then last week, he said that he wouldn’t support the baby anymore because He’s not sure if he really is the father of my baby. And it’s because he said that I used to sleep with other guys before something happened to us.” Then Jessica started crying..
“He was the only one I slept with that day. And to be honest, he was my first . He even warned me not to show myself infront of you, because if I do, he’ll ask me to erase the baby. And I came here to tell you the things your boyfriend behind your back. I feel pity for you Dara.” Jessica said and started to cry louder.

Jessica wasn’t a bad person after all. Dara quickly sat behind Jessica and rubbed  her back.
“Shh..Jessica, don’t cry. It’s not good for the baby.” Dara said.
“Do you want me to give you a ride home?” Dara said. Jessica nodded.
“Come on now..” Dara said as she assisted Jessica to her car.

“Dara..I feel dizzy.” Jessica said as she placed her palm on her forehead.
“Oh My Go—Young lady, she’s bleeding!” Lucinda shouted.
Suddenly, Jessica fainted.

“Jessica!” Dara shouted.
“Let’s bring her to the hospital!” Lucinda shouted.

*        *        *
“Dara, what happened? ” Ji Yong said. The first person who came up on Dara’s mind was Ji Yong when she reached the hospital. She quickly called Ji Yong.
Dara and Lucinda was outside the Emergency room waiting for the doctor’s response about Jessica.

Dara couldn’t help it..hugged him and started crying.
“What is it? Tell me. Why are you crying?” Ji Yong asked worridly.
“It’s SeungRi..” Dara said then he told Ji Yong everything about Jessica and the baby.

“Shhh..don’t cry. Everything’s gonna be alright as long as I’m here. I’ll take care of everything.Shhh..” Ji Yong said as he gently rubbed Dara’s hair. Dara stopped sobbing then Ji Yong realized that Dara fell asleep.

"Ahjumma.." Ji Yong called Lucinda. "Yes?" Lucinda asked.
"Maybe I should take the two of you home." Ji Yong said as he looked down on Dara, who is now sleeping peacefully leaning on his chest.
"But..what about Jessica? No one's gonna look after her." Lucinda answered.
Ji Yong smiled kindly "Ahjumma, I'll take you guys home and I'll take care of everything. " he said.
Then Lucinda nodded.

Ji Yong carried Dara in a bridal style while sleeping and people in the hospital started to stare.
And he started to hear some murmurs behind that are saying, "What a lucky wife..I wish my husband is that sweet too." A woman's voice said.

'If she'll be my wife..I'm the luckiest husband in this world.'  Ji Yong thought.

*                  *                     *

Ji Yong carefully laid Dara on her bed, afraid that she might wake up.

"Ahjumma.." Ji Yong said as he faced Lucinda "I'm leaving now." he said.

"Neh..Thank you Kwon Ji Yong..I just wish you're Dara's man." Lucinda said.

Ji Yong looked down and smiled "Annyeong ahjumma. I'll check her out tomorrow morning."

---------------

As Ji Yong reached the hospital, he stayed on the parking lot.
He started to call SeungRi.

"Yebosseyo?" SeungRi said.
"Yah..meet me here at Chungnam University Hospital. At the parking lot. Now." Ji Yong said.
"Why? what happened?" SeungRi asked.
Ji Yong was losing his temper. He didn't answer SeungRi's question and just hang up.

*    *    *

Ji Yong was leaning on his car when he noticed that SeungRi's car was starting to pull over.
SeungRi got off his car and saw Ji Yong.

"Ji! Bro wha--" 
But before SeungRi could finish his question, Ji Yong quickly punched him on the face which made SeungRi fall on the ground.

Ji Yong walked near him and started pull SeungRi's collar with both hands.
"I told you to take care of Dara!..how dare you hurt her?!..Do you know how much pain you caused Dara?!.." Ji Yong shouted. Then he let go of SeungRi's collar.

SeungRi stood up and the corner of his lip is bleeding.
"What are you talking about?!..I will not do a thing that could hurt her feelings." SeungRi said.
Ji Yong's temper was starting to rise "Really?!..why not go to the emergency room and find out for yourself?.." he said.

"Ji Yong, I know you like Dara since then. You're just jealous because I got her first." SeungRi said.
"If I only knew that you would just end up on hurting her,Trust me, I would've just got her in the first place." Ji Yong said.

"Pshhh..really?" SeungRi said.
"Shut up and check her out." Ji Yong said.
"Who?" SeungRi asked.
"Jessica. She's pregnant right? and you've been hiding it from Dara three months from now. She ended up on bleeding a while ago in Dara's house. Maybe you should check the baby if it's okay."
Ji Yong said then he left the hospital.

________________

SEUNGRi..--you're such a bad bad bad boy.
Ji Yong--you just did the right thing! Fighting Kwon Ji Yong!..
----Liked it? hOpe so ^_^
----Leave a comment!! -.-

ok, tell me your favorite part on this chapter ^_^