..THE END OF HIS WORLD..

I Just Called Him Idiot

 

Six days had passed in Jeju Island and they’re leaving tomorrow night.
And the whole six days Dara and Ji Yong avoided each other.

Dara started to fix up her things up for tomorrow while the others is having fun outside.
____________
“Hey guys,this is our last day in Jeju Island..maybe we should take pictures.” CL suggested. Ji Yong refused to agree. He hated picture takings. He’s just not in the mood to smile right now.
“That’s a great idea! Too bad my camera ran out of batteries a while ago.” Daesung said.

“Hmmm..Ji Yong oppa, could you please get my bag for me?” CL said “It’s in our room.” CL said.
“Uhm..sure.” Ji Yong said.
-----------------------
While Dara was packing her clothes, she heard the door open.
She just ignored it because she knew it was just the girls.

But since the room is fully-airconditioned, she smelled that familliar and attractive scent. It was Ji Yong’s.
“Ji Yong..” Dara said as she looked up “Boys are not allowed in here”
Ji Yong looked at the ground..he missed hearing her voice.
“I just came to get CL’s bag. Do you know where it is?” Ji Yong said.

Dara pointed CL’s bed. “Maybe it’s beside her bed.” Then she continued packing her things.

Ji Yong walked closer and picked up CL’s bag. Ji Yong felt awkward because Dara is not saying a word. She usually talks a lot.
When Ji Yong is about to leave,..
“Ji Yong..” Dara finally said.
Ji Yong was so happy “yes?”
“Pull up your zipper. It’s disgusting” Dara said without looking at him.
Ji Yong was embarrassed. He acted like a girl.
“Oh..sorry” Then he started to hold his zipper.

“Do it outside please.” Dara said.
“sorry..” Ji Yong said then he went out.

When Ji Yong got out, he stood infront of the door and started zipping his zipper up. But it was hard to lift. He tried his best but it was hard to lift.
____________

“What’s taking Ji Yong so long?” CL said. “TOP oppa, can you please check what’s going on? Maybe he doesn’t know where my bag is.”
“Okay..” TOP said.
He stood up and made his way to the girls’ room.

While walking, he saw Ji Yong standing infront of the girls’ room.
And his hands were on his zipper.
“Ji Yong!..” TOP shouted.

Ji Yong, who is now still having a hard time to zip up was startled.
He quickly stood up normally and let go of his zipper.
“What’s taking you so long? Is that CL’s bag?” TOP said as he looked down.
But when he looked down, he saw Ji Yong’s zipper open.
He slowly looked at Ji Yong with wide eyes.

“Bro..” TOP said.
“What?”  Ji Yong said.
“Who’s inside the room?”
“only Dara.”

“Only Dara?” TOP asked then he looked at Ji Yong’s open zipper.
Ji Yong already knew what TOP was thinking
“Oh no..Bro..It’s not what you think.”  Ji Yong said as he waved his hands.
TOP looked at him and smiled sheepishly “So that’s what’s taking you so long?” then he started to put his hand around Ji Yong’s shoulder.

“Ji..the thing that happened a few days ago. The kiss?..and now what? You came out of the room with your zipper open. I know something naughty happened. Bro!..you are so obvious,   you two are in a relationship!..so that’s why Dara can’t say yes to SeungRi?..hmmmm..you’re being unfair! You’re keeping a secret from me!” TOP said.

“Bro..your  mind is so dirty since then. Nothing happened okay?..Aisshh..so green-minded.” Ji Yong said as he walked away.
______________

It was midnight and Dara can hardly sleep..
then she felt her phone vibrating in her pocket.
She grabbed it and Ji Yong was calling.

"Yeboseyo?" Dara whispered. She was afraid that the others would wake up.
"Dara..are you sleeping already?" Ji Yong said. His words are unclear.
"Yah..why are you talking like you're drunk or something? Are you drunk?" Dara asked.
"Nope..I'm just a bit drunk." he said as he chuckled.

"Yah..It's already midnight. Are you alone?" Dara asked.
"Yes.." he answered.
"Where are you?" she asked.
Then Ji Yong hung up.

"Aish..this idiot." Dara whispered. She put on her hoodie and went outside.

*                  *               *

"There you are.." Dara said.
Ji Yong was standing alone on the terrace. He was drinking a canned beer.
"Ji Yong!..you should be sleeping right now. It's late and your drunk." Dara scolded.

Ji Yong chuckled "Did you said yes?" he asked.
"Ji Yong.." Dara looked down " I said yes.. "

[FLASHBACK]

" Dara..I can't wait to hear your answer..I'm being impatient. I'll repeat, can you be my girl?"
SeungRi asked while the two of them ate lunch together.
before Dara could answer, she remembered Ji Yong's last order.
'a promise is a promise..I made this promise since I was a kid.'
Dara smiled "Yes.."
SeungRi smiled so wide "Really?!"
Dara nodded "Yes..I agree to be your girlfriend." 

[END OF FLASHBACK]

Ji Yong felt like someone tore his heart into pieces.
"But why?!" Ji Yong shouted. He can't believe what he just heard.
"You already know why..and a promise is a promise." Dara said.

"You said yes just because of that stupid fantasy?! that you would marry the person who kissed you first in any part of your body?!..that's so stupid of you! you kept on holding back on your fantasy! but can't you see? can't you see that I am the reality?!..Dara, grow up!.." He shouted.

"Ji Yong, I don't understand why is it a very big deal to you if I said yes to your friend! I can't see any reason why you overreact like that! and don't you dare call me stupid cause if I am, your more stupid! you're more stupid!" Dara shouted back.

"Ofcourse It is a big deal to me!..it's a big deal, Dara because..BECAUSE I LOVE YOU!..and I don't wanna see you with him or with anybody else. He doesn't deserve you Dara..I don't wan't to see you crying someday because of him!" Ji Yong shouted.

Tears started to roll down on Dara's cheeks "Sorry..'doesn't change anything. You're just saying all those stuff because you're drunk"


--------------------------------------

*GASP*  JI YONG..IS THAT TRUE?!
DARA! YOU ARE AN IDIOT!..
---LIKED IT? I HOPE SO. ^_^
---LEAVE A COMMENT ^_^