Date or Hate?

I Just Called Him Idiot

[DARA'S P.O.V]

Omo~I didn't know what came up into my mind..
why did I asked him to stay and don't let go from hugging me?..I don't know. But it just felt good..I felt like I'm protected. But why?..
IT'S SO EMBARRASSING.

I had this weird dream that..well, I know it's impossible but..I just had this dream that..
ERRRR..JI YONG KISSED ME ON MY FOREHEAD. Well, it was just a dream..and it will always be.

Omo~did he really carried me while I was sleeping?..SO EMBARRASSING.

Oh..I forgot to take the vitamins that Seungri oppa gave me.
I started opening the paper bag and found a couple of bottles that contains capsules.
it was labeled 'Vitamin E' and 'Omega 3'.

Vitamin E?..I have read before that Vitamin E is for thin people..it helps people to improve their appetite.
But wait..
I really don't expect that things like this would be coming from Seungri. I didn't heard him tell me that I was thin..but, oh well, just take them...He's just being concerened.

Oh yeah..I almost forgot. When I woke up, I found my lost keychain attached to my phone. But I don't know how did it got there. Was it Ji Yong?..no, it's impossible. Maybe. I don't know. But whoever it is who returned this to me..all I could say is thank you.

_______________

I heard my phone rang and it was Seung Ri. "Hey oppa~!" Dara called out excitedly.

 

"Hey, I just want to ask you to go out on a date with me later." Seung Ri replied.

 

Dara made a big smile. "Sure... Sure..." She blushed.

 

"Where?" She simply asked.

 

"You'll know later. I'll fetch you there 7 PM." SeungRi then, hang up the phone.

 

"E-eh... Where... How am I supposed to know what clothes I should be wearing..." She thought.

 

Dara looked at the time and it was already 5PM. She went inside her bedroom and opened her closet. She took all the clothes hanging there and began matching clothes. "This black one? Nu-uh." She dropped the dress on the bed and tried another one. "Sleeveless? No." She took another. But when she realized that she has really no idea what to wear, she called Seung Ri. "Oppa?" She asked.

 

"Yes, Dara?" 

 

"Where are we really going? What am I supposed to wear?" She shyly asked.

 

"Wear anything you want." SeungRi smiled. "H-huh?" Dara raised her eyebrows.

 

"Okay... We're going to club." SeungRi smiled.

 

Dara paused for a moment. "Club?" 

 

"Yes... Don't you like it?" SeungRI asked.

 

"No... Its okay..." Dara smiled.

....................................

When Dara and SeungRi entered the club, loud music and crowd of people, dancing welcomed them. It was Dara's first time to go to that kind of place and she felt awkward. She was just holding SeungRi's hand. She didn't care at all if she was holding it. SeungRi lead Dara to the booth. There were lots of guys and girls. Dara sat there awkwardly. She could see the wild people. Her eyes widened when she saw a guy and a girl French kissing. It looked like they just met earlier. She just turned to other side. SeungRi sat beside her. It was hot there. She didn't understad why people could have some fun to that kind of place. Dara was just sitting there beside SeungRi. "What do you want to drink?" He whispered in her ears. It tickled her ear which made her giggle. "Nothing... I'm okay." She replied with a louder voice. One of the guy approached Dara, he  looked drunk. He was supposed to kiss Dara but SeungRi pulled Dara. "No. Don't touch her, dude." Little by little, Dara's awkwardness decreases. He turned to SeungRi and his breath smelled like beer. Her face turned red when SeungRi's face was getting closer to her face. She blushed and she didn't know what to do. And she just found herself kissing by SeungRi. His mouth going down to her neck and he it. Dara's eyes widened. Everything turned to slow motion. And someone pulled her. 

 

"Ji Yong!" She exclaimed as she got embarassed.

 

Ji Yong was looking at SeungRi with a glare. Dara could see his fist, as if ready to punch SeungRi. He was fast. Before she could stop him, he already gave SeungRi a punch. The corner of SeungRi's lips were bleeding. SeungRi could't do anything since he was drunk and too dizzy. He wiped the blood with his hand. Some of the people especially the people on the booth, were staring at them . Ji Yong grabbed Dara's hand and pulled her. "Let's go, Dara." He made a mad, serious, scary look to Dara. He looked like holding his temper but it was still frightening. 

 

"No!" She shouted as she pulled her hand away from Ji Yong.

 

"Will you come with me or do you want me to carry you back to your house?" He seriously replied.

 

"Why did you punch him?!"

 

Ji Yong carried her as she tried to escape but he was too strong. All the people there were looking at them as they made may for them. "Ya!!! I chose this! Let me go!" She shouted as she tried to do everthing she could to escape. She hurted Ji Yong's back but Ji Yong just continued on walking. 

 

"Well you chose the wrong one." He replied.

 

When they reached the parking lot. Ji Yong opened his car's door and dropped Dara inside. He placed the seatbelt on her, making a lot of effort. He went to the other side and started the car engine.

 

"Stop! I'll go out!" Dara shouted but Ji Yong was just quiet and was so serious as he continued on driving.

_________________________________________

What will happen to the both of them while

they're inside the car? :D.