SUIT & TIE: The White Rook

SUIT & TIE

   ( Current Profile/ Status )

Character

Current Codenames

Organization

Affiliations

Seungcheol

Spy (Information)

SeonBi

CIA

Jeonghan

Queen

SeonBi

CIA

Jun

Soldier (Assassination & Infiltration)/ Allegro

NA

CIA

Seungkwan

Sakura (Assassination & Infiltration)

NA

Ivanovs and Eunwoo

Vernon

Prince (Guard/ Protector)

SeonBi

Military

Hoshi

Sonata (Guard/ Protector & Intel)

NA

Police

Joshua

Tailor (One who connects people)

NA

CIA

DK

To be announced

NA

NA

Mingyu

To be announced

SeonBi

NA

Jihoon

To be announced

YangBan

Ivanovs and Eunwoo

Wonwoo

Tinker (Focuses on making technology & armory)

NA

CIA

Chan

Keeper (Keeper of the documents)

NA

Minhyuk

Minghao

To be announced

The8Dragon

Ivanovs and Eunwoo

Minhyuk

Bishop (Pacifier and spy)

SeonBi

CIA

EunWoo

To be announced

YangBan

Ivanovs and Xu

Olivia

NA

NA

CIA

Abbott

NA

NA

CIA

Lancelot

Previous ‘Tailor’

NA

CIA (Double Agent)

JaeWon/ Jacob

To be announced

NA

CIA

Gavril

NA

Crown Cartels

Xu and Koreans

Kai

NA

Crown Cartels

Xu and Koreans

Vera

NA

NA

NA

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

____________________________

 

“Everything is ready.” Jun commanded on the phone.

 

“You sure about this?” asked Abbott from the other line.

 

“Death won’t scare me. Let’s get this done.”

 

“Roger.”

.

.

.

 

Recovering from the hospital, Jeonghan insisted the elections should proceed.

 

“It can wait.” said Seungcheol.

 

“It is important and you know that.” Jeonghan argued.

 

“I will stay beside you.”

                        

“No. Because I am coming with you.” Jeonghan insisted with a mood so foul, Seungcheol began to sense he’s up to something.

 

“Could you just calm down?”

 

“You saw what happened earlier! I cannot just lie here and wait.” fixing his things, Jeonghan added “Seungcheol, I need a favor.”

 

“Tell me.”

 

“Let Mingyu hold the brotherhood this time.”

 

“I can still manage.”

 

“No you cannot. Not now. You are not in the reputation to lead after your father’s death.”

 

“Jeonghan, they could still vote for me.”

 

“I’m afraid not this time.” Jeonghan answered feeling frustrated everytime Seungcheol opens his mouth. “I talked to the other members and convinced them to let Mingyu lead.”

 

“You didn’t-“ murmured Seungcheol in disappointment. “Why the hell would you do that?”

 

“Because you cannot. Face it now, Seungcheol. You’ve got a lot on your plate.”

 

“I can’t die and you know that.”

 

“You will if you continue doing so! Listen to me Seungcheol, you will go there and vote for Mingyu no matter what.”

 

“I know you are worried but-“

 

“You still want to argue? Look, Seungcheol, if this is about your pride… I need you to back off! I told you they are coming for me and this is not the right time for romance. I took your lead before and it turned out like this, maybe this time you might want to listen to me for once!” Jeonghan shouted.

 

Seungcheol was surprised but he made the call with a heavy feeling. He knew Jeonghan was under pressure and stress, he even actually came to realize that anything that’s currently happening was partly his fault for being vulnerable.

SEONBI_ELECTIONS_INSIDE A ROOM OF A 5 STAR RESTAURANT.

 

All the members were present, including Jeonghan and Seungcheol. Meanwhile, with Mingyu was his partner, Eunwoo as usual. However, the mood was a bit off.

 

“Thank you for coming.” announced Seungcheol. “Since my father has passed and the position of being the leader of this brotherhood was left vacant for quite long now, I would like to announce that we will resign in this post and recommend our dear friend, Congressman Kim Mingyu, to continue the lead.”

 

People were confused and divided about the decision but some had completely made their minds. EunWoo was obviously surprised with the decision. Seungcheol could even tell as he saw his reaction. Jeonghan, on the other hand, was observing as well.

 

“I believe, he can lead our society better than what my father did. I know this is an immediate announcement but I am afraid we need to make a decision before we leave this room.” added Seungcheol.

 

“Thank you, Seungcheol and to you too, Jeonghan.” said Mingyu which insulted Eunwoo when he saw Mingyu’s stares at the other filaudite in the room. “I promise I will not let you down.”

 

Casting their votes, it was decided that Congressman Kim have won with the majority of votes. Mingyu stood up and bow in respect to thank the board for giving him a chance to lead the community.

 

“To the new leader of SeonBi!” all raised a glass on Mingyu’s success.

 

After the meeting, Eunwoo had a little chat with Seungcheol about giving up the position. “I know it is not your idea.”

 

“I have no choice, EunWoo. I can’t stand by myself in the middle of everything.”

 

“All you have to do is to ask.” stated EunWoo all pissed. Seungcheol noticed.

 

“Did something happen?”

 

EunWoo wouldn’t like to spill what he discovered in their house. It would just cause trouble. A simple affair shouldn’t hinder EunWoo’s big plan. Instead, he excused the mysterious attack as the reason.

 

On the other hand, Jeonghan and Mingyu met. “Thank you.”

 

“Do not thank me, Mingyu. This is just the start.” said Jeonghan in an unusual frustrated way.

 

“Is there something wrong?”

 

“I will leave earlier than expected. I need something from you, Mingyu.”

 

“You are in great danger, are you?”

 

“They need me alive. What I am afraid of is losing every single one important to me.” they whispered.

 

“Let me take care of those.” assured Mingyu.

 

“Including you.” a faint smile Jeonghan showed that touched Mingyu’s heart. “Thank you for all your help and sacrifices. I know everything is hard for you now but I need you to stay on your feet. You cannot be vulnerable now. This will spill blood, Mingyu.”

 

“Got it. Good luck, Jeonghan.”

 

“I’ll talk to you when I come to the other side. I will take care of EunWoo for you. Close your eyes. You don’t have to see.” Jeonghan looking side by side and to the ceiling.

 

Mingyu observed and murmured “You are planning something are y-“

 

“Take care.” Jeonghan finally kissed Mingyu goodbye on his cheeks when a bullet was fired from somewhere and hit Congressman Kim’s right arm. Mingyu moaned in pain. “Mingyu!” Jeonghan stated in complete shock.

 

“Jeonghan! Stay away!” Shouted Seungcheol as he got his guns under his suit this time since Vernon was not around. On his way to Jeonghan, he saw Vernon right on the ceiling, hiding and aiming for another shot. EunWoo saw him too and was completely surprised. Vernon wasn’t supposed to be released until the election has ended.  Something was wrong.

 

“Son of a !” Seungcheol grunted as he locked his gun to Vernon who was obviously aiming for another shot. Exchange of fires were heard in the area. Thank goodness, the encounter didn’t get wild when it was only Mingyu who got shot. The fight was obviously between the shooter and the able board members.

 

Meanwhile, Seungkwan was ever so alert, he dragged Jeonghan to the safer side and ran when they had the chance. He couldn’t let Jeonghan die or even wounded at the scene. He’s a precious product.

 

“Where are you taking me? Seungcheol is still in there.” Jeonghan stated when they saw the police came rushing up front. Although Jeonghan was expecting the police, the latter event wasn’t.

 

“He can take care of himself, hyung. For now, you are my top priority. Besides, I saw Vernon took the shot.” stated Seungkwan. “Let’s get out of here.”

 

“Wait! What?” halted Jeonghan. “Seungkwan, I need to talk to him.”

 

“Hyung, he’s gone mad. He could kill.”

 

“He will listen to me. Please. I know he’s hurt too, Seungkwan. I need to talk to him.” Jeonghan insisted.

 

From a distance, Vernon suddenly appeared in front of Seungkwan and Jeonghan with him holding two powerful guns with eyes so fiery.

 

“Let’s end this.” Vernon uttered coldly. Firing his guns towards Seungkwan’s direction.

 

Jeonghan was left in the middle of the shooting. He was safely hidden behind the car. For now, it was between Seungkwan and Vernon. That time, he was totally confused. On the top of that, Seungcheol wasn’t coming at all.

 

That was because the moment the police stepped inside the room, they arrested Seungcheol together with EunWoo and pressed some serious charges with the two. Including with the charges was the accusation of planning the assassination of the Congressman Kim after he uncovered evidence and show it to the authority the day before the first shooting happened. Aside from the current situation which they caught Vernon in the act of doing so and was used to link on Seungcheol’s account.

 

“What are you doing? I need to see my wife!” grunted Seungcheol. “I had nothing to do with any of these!”

 

“We’ve got proofs, President Choi. I saw your wife safe with your body guard. I am sure he can protect him well. For now, we need to talk.”

 

“And why are you arresting me? Let me go! Vernon is still on the loose.”

 

“Don’t act as if you don’t know, Mr. Choi. I know how these kind of organizations work. You are just so lucky your father had power back then. I will find the truth about your family.” Looking at the struggling beauty, the police said “Yours is a bit different, Mr. Cha.”

 

Hearing his original surname surprised him. “What did you say?” EunWoo uttered insulted.

 

“Unfortunately, your husband filed a divorce paper after he find out how dirty you are. Not to mention an affair.” said the police trying to insult more the other. “He was the one to bring the evidence to us.”

 

“Why would I plan for my husband’s assassination?”

 

“We are sure that it is because you knew that he knew something, Mr. Cha. So please, don’t struggle so you won’t get hurt. We’ll talk about it while you are in our custody.”

 

Both Seungcheol and EunWoo were dragged along with the police. Meanwhile, Mingyu was brought to the hospital as soon as possible with a tight security.

.

.

.

Finally escaping Vernon’s fierce attacks, both Seungkwan and Jeonghan found themselves inside the car. “Hyung, you cannot talk to him. For all I know he’s a man the Russians hire to get you. He was the one who told the Russians the truth. Moreover, I saw him having conversation with EunWoo three days ago.”

 

“Why didn’t you tell me?”

 

“Because I know he’s important to you and you’d get hurt. I was ordered to get the job done quietly.” While driving, Seungkwan couldn’t let his guard down as another vehicle came to tail them. “You better get down, hyung. He’d fire a bullet anytime.”

 

However, Jeonghan felt off. “Seungkwan… He wouldn’t fire at us…I-“ still sensing what he could do at the moment, he said “He won’t even try because my dad wants me alive… Seungkwan, is there something you want to tell me?”

 

Seungkwan looked at the rear mirror and thought he made fun of himself. He chuckled frivolously which scared Jeonghan so much. “You got me. I blew my own cover with the pressure. Vernon is really something. But it doesn’t matter, I am about to finish my job anyway. Since when did you have doubts?”

 

“You are the spy my father sent, aren’t you?”

 

“Yes, I Am.” announced proudly “…and not one of you even suspected me. You all are too gullible. Tears could get you killed, you know. Vernon let his guard down. He’s still weak.”

 

“I did suspect you a bit when you handed me a ring instead of a brooch.”

 

“Oh- I thought it would be of use. I got it after I tried to murder Minhyuk.”

 

In Jeonghan’s surprise, he couldn’t say any word.

 

“Don’t worry, I am not here to kill you. I pledged for your safety until you are successfully handed over to the Russians. I’m a project based man.”

 

“Why are you doing this?”

 

“What else? For money and for fun!” Seungkwan giggled.

 

“This is not who you are.”

 

“You didn’t know the real me. By the way, I really enjoyed the character and the company.”

 

“I know you’ve come to love us too, Seungkwan.”

 

“I didn’t. That’s what we do… your beloved tailor and me. We are the same. We are made to do such as these.”

 

Jeonghan refused to believe. Instead he stayed quiet and somehow turned into a little bit calmer since he knew Vernon wouldn’t attack if he knew he was sitting on the back as Seungkwan’s shield.

 

Meanwhile, Seungkwan was still monitoring Vernon who still follows them. “He’s too persistent and innocent at the same time.” Seungkwan prepared a hand grenade and threw it out of their window.

 

Jeonghan was dumbfounded. Now, he feared for Vernon’s life. He was focused at the fire to see if Vernon could survive. However, an explosion came right from the car. “Vernon!” shouted Jeonghan. “Stop the car, Seungkwan!”

 

“Sorry, not taking any orders from you.” answered him coolly as he drove as fast as he could.

 

Jeonghan froze. He couldn’t think properly when he felt the speed of the car accelerating more and more as if still being chased. “Where are you taking me?”

 

“To your real father. I am afraid I need to cut short your deadline because Vernon got released somehow. That son of a .” Seungkwan murmured in frustration as he looked behind. That’s when he saw a car following not by far. He saw Vernon coming out from the fog and hopped in to the new car which he couldn’t recognize at all. Seungkwan drove as fast as possible until they lost sight of the enemy.

.

.

.

PRECINCT_

 

Seungcheol and EunWoo were put in a different facilities. EunWoo was still being questioned while Seungcheol got to be released. “You pain in the , as always.” murmured Jihoon greeting him by the door.

 

“Jihoon?”

 

“Alright, Mr. Choi. Thank you for playing a wonderful part. It was a wonderful reaction. Now, I want you to do nothing unless needed.” stated SeokMin beside his cousin.

 

“What part are you talking about?” asked Seungcheol really confused.

 

“Your arrest was kind of planned to get EunWoo in the act. Although, I must admit that the shooting was not really planned at all. We thought of that a little short.”

 

“You did what?” Seungcheol seemed offended.

 

“Sorry, Cheol. We had to.” stated SeokMin.

 

“You have to apologize to Mingyu later, DK.” Jihoon reminded coolly. “Jeonghan was kind of surprise as well.”

 

“You two are insane.” said Seungcheol in fury. “If you’d excuse me, I need to find my wife.”

 

Jacob halted his son-in-law saying “Seungcheol, you don’t have to do that. It will just put you at risk.”

 

“I need to protect him.”

 

“Son, it’s over. Jeonghan already made a decision and it will happen.”

 

Seungcheol frowned and was getting impatient. “Jeonghan was being chased by Vernon and he is not just a soldier. You know that!”

 

“It is not Vernon whom you should be thinking now, Seungcheol.”

 

“It’s Seungkwan hyung.” Interrupted Chan. “I’m sorry this took me time to uncover.” giving the papers to Seungcheol with all the confidential information about Seungkwan.

 

“Damn it! !” Seungcheol shouted.

 

“Enough.” Halted Jihoon. “You better behave or else Jeonghan will die. Let him take action this time, Cheol. It’s beyond your control.”

 

“What do you want me to do? Relax? Jeonghan is at risk and I-“

 

“You will make it worst if you happen to interrupt. Trust Vernon.” stated SeokMin. “It took me to go to hell just to get him out and I am telling you he is very serious this time, so leave it to him.”

 

“DK… why are you-“ asked Seungcheol being confused of the sudden team-up.

 

“I will explain later. It’s a very long story.”

 

Meanwhile, Soon Young heard everything by the opposite side of the door. He thought he needed to take care of some things too and left.

 

<<

 

Back when Jeonghan had plan a party to gather for new investors, he went to meet SeokMin in his room. He knocked hastily as if there was an emergency. When DK opened it, he was greeted with a warm embrace. “Hyung! Oh, I missed you sooo much!”

 

DK was confused. “Vice President Choi, I know we are close but-“

 

“You don’t have to act anymore. I know who you really are, Jeonghan hyung.” as Jeonghan finally explained that his information came from a very thorough hard work and research with the help of the pieces of information from Minhyuk and also from Seungcheol as a part of their deal. Although they had no idea who was his brother was for sure. Jeonghan, at that time, was the only one who traced the long lost Yoon that’s gone missing long time ago. “I am sorry, it took me time to recognize you. And I am also sorry that I took away everything. I didn’t mean it.”

 

Guess DK was already caught. “How long have you known?” asked DK.

 

“Since I saw you with mom. Right there I saw what I have missed.” explained Jeonghan.

 

“Nikita, you cannot be doing this right now. What do you want?” asked DK.

 

“I want to know that you are well. Why didn’t you tell mom and dad?”

 

“I have a different life now. Besides, it’s not the right time.” answered the older.

 

“Don’t get mad at them. They did their best. They knew but they were afraid of what you might feel.” explained Jeonghan.

 

“I am part angry. I cannot deny that.”

 

“I understand. I am really sorry for everything, hyung.”

 

“It’s not your fault anyway. So what is the real reason why you came here?”

 

“I am not taking this any longer, hyung. I need your help.”

 

“What can I do for you?”

 

“I want you to sell me to the Chinese, brother.”

 

SeokMin was out of words. He simply put his frustrations on his frown.

 

“I need you to sell me to Xu Minghao.” repeated Jeonghan.

 

“Do you even know what you are saying, Nikita? He’s a very dangerous man.”

 

“So I am. I’m causing all the misfortune to anyone near me. People are hurting because they’re protecting a single unworthy man like me.”

 

“Nikita. You better stop this nonsense. I won’t help with your games.”

 

“Are you worried?”

 

“No. Why would I? You’ve got everything I have.”

 

“I’m sorry, but I can feel that I am leaving soon and I hope I can make things right before I go.”

 

“Are you crazy? Stop this nonsense, Nikita!” DK scolded.

 

“You still love me, don’t you?” he teased. “Soon Young is still cute.”

 

“I know that.”

 

“So, you’ve been watching over us then.”

 

“I wouldn’t forget my family, you naughty Russian doll.” He smirked missing the little time they had together. “Did you take good care of them while I’m gone?”

 

“I did my best but you know mom and dad.”

 

SeokMin smiled with regret. “They still leave you with Soon Young alone, huh?”

 

“Busy with work. And finding you. Aren’t you coming back to us?”

 

“No need. I’m fine this way.” Said SeokMin.

 

“Not true. I can arrange things for you. I’m worried that mom would got herself killed. She’s playing the hunter with big monsters.”

 

“And why would you think I’ll help you?”

 

“Because I owe you something important.”

 

“You are so absurd, little brother.”

 

“How come you owe me and I still do the favor for you? Silly.”

 

“So I won’t be the reason to harm your beautiful family anymore.”

 

“Are you serious? You are going to waste everything dad covered up for you and for Tristan.”

 

“This has to end, hyung. And I won’t stop bothering you unless I get this one favor from you.”

 

_END OF FLASHBACK>>>

 

SeokMin revealed. “That’s how he pestered me until I cannot sleep.”

 

Everyone was surprised with the revelation including his cousin by adoption and Soon Young, his adopted little brother. “You are-“ exclaimed them both.

.

.

.

JEONGHAN & SEUNGKWAN_

 

Stopping by an unfamiliar place, an unused warehouse of some sort, Seungkwan delivered Jeonghan to his father. “I had to rush.”

 

Jeonghan meeting his father and siblings, he became so frightened he almost bend his knees to the ground. It was too soon.

 

When Jeonghan saw Wonwoo standing by them, he was kind of relief. “You gave me a month!”

 

“Son, under this kind of circumstances, I am afraid I can’t help but to break it otherwise, we will all die.” gritting his teeth with a dread on his face. “Jacob Holmes. That lucky bastard was still alive.” Gavril murmured.

 

“What did he do?” asked Jeonghan when he had the chance.

 

“He’s got some strong proof to get us. I will kill him myself when I see him.”

 

Wonwoo looked at Jeonghan with a smile, so he thought it was Wonwoo’s move. “I had one more thing to do.” said Jeonghan.

 

 “You can’t escape and you know that, son.”

 

“I know. You have my word.”

 

“Why is it so important for you to postpone our departure?” said Kai looking at the ship waiting just by the port.

 

“It is not for me… I have to get a book.”

 

Gavril suspected that it was the notebook he missed from the tragic event during the engagement. “And how did it end up with you?”

 

“Vera put it inside Tristan’s pocket when he was little since she’s only got purse. And when the attack happened, Tristan had it in his vest.” Jeonghan explained.

 

Gavril then allowed but with Seungkwan, just to make sure everything would go smoothly. Meanwhile Wonwoo interrupted. “Let me go with him.”

 

“No baby brother.” Stopped Kai. “Vera is asking for you at the restaurant. Go with her instead. I cannot let you go with Nikita. You are capable of escaping yourself since you trained under the service of Minghao.”

 

“Don’t worry about me, Tristan. I will be back tonight.” Said Jeonghan with a faint smile.

.

.

.

Heading back to the car with Seungkwan “You won’t mess around, yeah? Your little brother will kill me and you know that. I’m sure Soon Young figured me out already because of Chan.”

 

“Chan?”

 

“He’s your keeper. Your anonymity helped me a lot.”

 

“You knew him?”

 

“Of course! He’s like a brother to me even in a short period of time. I was neglected by my true parents and his father adopted me for a while until I left and be a part of the biggest and powerful Mafia in the world.”

 

“I see.” Jeonghan looked like accepting things as is since he’s got nothing to do now. His remaining cards were only effective in luck anyway. So be it.

 

“You know, I really admired you. That’s true.” Said Seungkwan driving them both away from the Ivanovs.

 

“We’re not going to my family, Seungkwan.”

 

In Seungkwan’s surprise, he accidentally hit the break. “Then where?”

 

“To Xu Minghao. Call him and tell him I’ll be waiting at his favorite restaurant.”

 

“Why him?”

 

“I want revenge. If I want to be successful, I got to get both sides.”

 

“Clever.” Said Seungkwan who seemingly not interested to meddle. He found it fun anyway. What’s important is to bring him back alive and well.

 

“You are not against it?”

 

“Why would I? It would make things more exciting. Besides, I had but one job. I am bit paid for another.”

 

Jeonghan smirked. “You know, I don’t know why I feel so much trust on you right now?”

 

“You are kidding me, right? I think you are scared.”

 

“Not really. Maybe I got used with you, driving me.” As Jeonghan relaxed his body “What do you really want with your life, Seungkwan?”

 

“Nothing. Just fun, blood and money.”

 

“How about you tell me about you and Vernon. Isn’t it real?” he teased as per usual.

 

“You really own your game, Jeonghan hyung.”

 

“I fear you. But I just want to know the real you.”

 

“That’s all an act.” Seungkwan chuckled.

 

“Vernon is serious with you, I can tell.”

 

“None of my business.”

 

Jeonghan smiled. “Really? You could’ve killed him at the parking lot but you didn’t.”

 

“He is damn good and you had no idea how he fights. Besides, I need to watch you at the same time.”

 

“He will not shoot me.” Jeonghan assured.

 

“He might not but you can escape.” Seungkwan defended.

 

“I see. You won’t really admit how much you are fond of Vernon too.”

 

Seungkwan got frustrated, he’s never gonna win Jeonghan if it’s just by teasing. He sighed and surrendered because there’s no point having this conversation. “Believe whatever you want.”

.

.

.

“We are on it.” Reported Vernon to the people at the precinct.

 

“Have you find them?” asked Soon Young.

 

“We might have an idea.” stated Minhyuk.

 

Meanwhile, hearing Minhyuk by the radio, Seungcheol felt anxious. “Hyung! You should’ve stayed out of this! You need to back off right now! Your body cannot take anymore.” he scolded.

 

“Is he grave?” asked Jihoon out of curiosity since it confused him after seeing just fine when he talked to him.

 

“His body has taken too much already. He’s not fully healed and wouldn’t be.”

 

“That punk!” Jihoon murmured in frustration.

 

“I am coming with you!” said Seungcheol preparing himself hurriedly. However, DK stopped him.

 

“You will not go anywhere. You cannot put Jeonghan deeper to hell. If you made a wrong move, we will all suffer including Jeonghan, hear me?... Father hit the Russians so bad this time. It’s a critical moment so I need you to calm down.”

 

“Your real dad?” Jihoon was confused as well as Seungcheol.

 

“You heard me right. Wonwoo managed to pass down the evidence to dad the time he was in prison.”

 

“I almost killed him. He’s too great of an actor.” said Seungcheol still pissed of his gaze.

 

Meanwhile, on the other side of the room of the precinct, was EunWoo facing the charges that’s being filed against him.

.

.

.

As soon as Mingyu went out of the hospital after treating his wounds, a car came to fetch him.

 

“Hop in.” said Jihoon coolly. “We need to talk.”

 

A humble restaurant that Jeonghan loves was the place where they both meet Jackson Wang. The owner of one of the biggest ventures in China. His main business was automobile and engineering services and technology development. He was quite making a name internationally.

 

“Let me introduce you.” started Jihoon. “This is Mr. Jackson Wang from Wang Technologies LTD.”

 

“Nice to meet you.” said Jackson looking at Mingyu’s arms. “That must be aweful.”

 

“It is. Nice to meet you too.”

 

“You have to forgive me, sir. My gun did that to you.”

 

Mingyu was too stunned to speak.

 

“It was a last minute call. Vernon asked me to supply him with guns for a mission. By the way, he looked awful that time as well.” Jackson explained.

 

“It cannot be Vernon’s idea. I bet he did not know anything outside since he’s probably kept by the enemy based on how you describe his looks when he approached you.”

 

“Then, it must be the handsome guy with a very tall and pointy nose then. He looks smart.” Jackson referred to SeokMin after seeing him beside the car the time he met with Vernon.

 

Jihoon recognizes who that might be, he sighed heavily. “He is really something else. He involves himself to dangerous place when he couldn’t even hold a gun properly.”

 

“Who?”

 

“My cousin. SeokMin.” revealed Jihoon. “He can walk his way to and fro hell and come back in one piece. I, too, is really amazed with him. I hope he doesn’t poke too much this time around, or else, he’d die.”

 

“Why do we start with the business?” recommended Wang who was seated with the two. He handed each a folder containing a business contract. “Read carefully. You two have two good deals with Jeonghan, I see.”

 

“We did.” answered both.

 

“By the way, thanks for paving a way for me to run this senatorial race. Despite all, you still backed me up.” stated Jihoon to the taller.

 

“It just happened that Jeonghan is a good dealer to do business with.”

 

“I agree. I’m sure this is not only the favor Jeonghan asked of you.”

 

“He asked my wife.”

 

“That must be hard.” answered Jackson.

 

“Better sorry now than later. You did a very good judgement call right there, Mingyu.”

 

“Jeonghan convinced me.” Mingyu added.

 

“He is right. I can attest to that but… admit it, you did ask for a lot too.”

 

“Sure do. That’s why I am here. He’s a fair businessman.”

 

“That’s what I like about him.” smirked Jihoon while scanning the paper. “It’s time to change now we are given a second cha-“ The governor halted when he saw a ridiculous statement on the paper he’s about to sign. “Wait a second.”

 

Jihoon turned to Mingyu’s title page versus his. “How come he have a car business and I, instead, have a-“

 

Mingyu and Chan both looking at his proposal, they tried not to laugh. “That sure will not only change your life but also your very image, Jihoon. Goodluck with that.”

 

“Jeonghan said he promised you a fresh start.” Jackson teased. “I am new to that venture too. Let’s learn from each other. It’s quite fascinating actually.”

 

Mingyu signed his contract with Wang stating “This can help me kill time while waiting for another election.” happy with what Jeonghan offered him.

 

Meanwhile, Jihoon was really confused. “Why am I having a confectionary factory?”

 

“Candies are sweet, hyung. The children are gonna love you.” Chan teased. “That’s not a bad idea.” he chuckled.