SUIT & TIE 008: TRIAD

SUIT & TIE

SUIT & TIE: TRIAD

 

BAR_

 

Meanwhile, the two young men was out to get a drink to a nearby restaubar. Soon Young has gone there before. He remembered a drink and a talk with his brother-in-law few days back in that chic restaurant. Seemed a favorite spot of the rich ones. Nevertheless, it didn’t stop the cop to look in awe at the interior of the shop. Who would not love it? It’s quite fancy in its luxurious Gatsby motif. It feels lavish. If Soon Young could just afford staying here, he would once in a while.

 

“Don’t worry, officer. Tab is on me. Do you drink?” asked SeokMin innocently.

 

“Of course, I do. How old do you think am I?” said Soon Young furiously.

 

“Right. My bad.”

 

The two seated right in the bar. SeokMin’s favorite spot. “Order whatever you want.” Calling his favorite bartender. “Hey, Jisoo!”

 

Looking at the customer he’s always fond of because of his strange behavior and likings given his handsome and chic looks, Jisoo greeted him back merrily. “Attorney, it’s been a while.” Just then, he noticed a young man beside SeokMin who seemed familiar “I’ve met you.” Added the hip yet beautiful bartender.

 

“Yeah. I’ve been here with my brother-in-law.” He smiled.

 

“I see. Good to see you back.” Smiled the bartender, so tender and sweet. He’s somehow looking like his brother, Jeonghan, but has definitely a different vibe. Now that he’s remembered Jeonghan, he became upset because of the fight they had during his visit.

 

“Good, you are kind of familiar with each other.” Said SeokMin, interrupting the two having a nice introductory conversation. “By the way, here’s Officer Yoon. A friend of mine.”

 

“Nice to meet you officer.” Smiled the quite charming bartender.

 

“Just call me Soon Young.”

 

“Sure. What do you want?”

 

“I’ll let your fantastic hands work for me.” Said DK.

 

“Any will do.” Said Soon Young, on the other hand.

 

“Then, get him what you’d serve me.”

 

The two had a quite comfortable talk. DK was a mysterious man. Nevertheless, he sure knows how to blend with people. He could even joke. Luckily for SeokMin, the young officer was easy to laugh. Besides, they played chess, and DK discovered that Soon Young was actually the kind of person who can be a strategist in the team. Ready to sacrifice things for the greater good. DK really enjoyed playing with him, especially when Soon Young could offer talking unlike his cousin.

 

“Officer, would you mind if I invite you to drink some other time? I enjoy talking to you.”

 

“You won’t get any information from me don’t you?” said the younger suspiciously.

 

“No, officer. I am a friend when you are with me inside this bar. Well, I can be a true friend though. Your secrets are safe with me.”

 

Soon Young continued to look suspicious to the guy even though he knew that he’s comfortable with him somehow.

 

Later on, Jihoon joined them. He sure knows where to find his cousin.

 

“How did it go?” asked DK while Soon Young was listening beside him.

 

“I gave her time to think.” He sat beside DK and ordered a good and expensive drink from DK’s favorite bar tender.

 

Meanwhile, Jihoon’s attention was on the younger officer. “How was DK’s company, my dear officer?”

 

Cold as ever received, Soon Young had this hard time accepting, even recognizing a conversation with him. “It’s fine. Probably, finer before you get here, governor. You sure are scary.” Soon young said it honestly.

 

Jihoon chuckled. “You are so honest. I like it. Would you mind working with me?”

 

“I’m not sure about that. Am going to ask that from my mother. I’m my momma’s boy, by the way.” Laughing at his own.

 

Jihoon was entertained, as well as the SeokMin and Jisoo.

 

“Very cute. No wonder all Jeonghan could tell is about you.” Interrupted DK

 

“By the way, how did you guys known each other?” asked the young officer out of curiosity.

 

“Oh! At EunWoo’s wedding. It’s about food.” Answered DK.

 

Oh. I see. It’s his specialty. To attract everyone with food.”

 

“Yeah. I can tell you how it’s very true. He’s got this magnet for people.”

 

“Yeah. I’m worried about that.”

 

“His beauty is dangerous.” Said Jihoon as he interrupted.

 

“He’s fished Choi Seungcheol so fast. It’s a big catch and I’m worried about-“

 

“Jeonghan? Yeah, I agree. Seungcheol’s quite ambitious and dangerous like a beast.” Said Jihoon.

 

But then, it was unexpected when they heard Soon Young chuckle. “Sorry, I was about to say that Seungcheol hyung is in danger. Seungcheol hyung claimed that my brother is his king, you see. I wonder how Jeonghan hyung disciplines him. Poor hyung.”

 

Both Lees were surprised.

 

“He got him?” asked DK. “That hard?”

 

“Even right before they get married. It’s so soon. I am not ready to let go of my brother. I really hate Seungcheol hyung but little did I know, he’s the angel in their marriage.” revealed Soon Young. But of course, Jeonghan was his brother and he’d never side him no matter what, especially that Seungcheol spoil him too much.

 

“You are hypnotized by Seungcheol, aren’t you?”

 

“He’s given me luxury.” Soon Young chuckled.

 

“I see. Interesting” Jihoon played with his drink. “That’s why don’t waste it by sticking your nose into my family’s business, officer. I’d like to save your .”

 

Soon Young was surprised that he knew. “Well, I don’t think I can’t let go of an unfinished case.”

 

“If you want it to be handled well, call another team. It’s such a waste when I lose someone interesting like you in the game immediately.”

 

“Let me think about that. If you’d spoil me badly more than Seungcheol hyung, I might change my mind.”

 

Knowing the conversation was getting a bit chili, DK was sensitive and knowledgeable enough on how to put that little fire off. “How about let’s make our evening better with something interesting rather than those boring negotiations.” DK looked at a woman, a customer with a very attractive body and smile. “I’m gonna teach you how to do things smoothly with ladies.”

 

“Not interested.” Said Jihoon immediately.

 

“Don’t be so kill joy, Jihoonie…” teased DK.

 

Soon Young squinted his eyes and saw something “Don’t go there. She’s married.” Noticing a ring on her finger.

 

“Nope. She has a problem and she didn’t want to be disturbed. For how long do you think a couple would have a fight when they’re newlyweds?”

 

“Interesting.” Said Soon Young. “People do that?”

 

“Yup. Surprisingly. When they need a drink and not a companion.” Added the handsome Attorney.

 

“Show me.” Soon Young showed interest on it. “It’ll be fun if what you’re telling is true.”

 

“Watch me.” Said DK confidently.

 

Just before he go there, a man went to the woman and kissed her lips. “Oh dear.” Jihoon sighed. As DK detoured and showed a defeated face.

 

“Guess I was wrong.” Winking his eyes and showing an awkward weird expression.

 

“Oh boy! I should’ve witnessed you talking to her and being busted by the husband.” Said Soon Young teasingly. “That’d be more fun!”

 

“You! You silly.” Clicking his tongue.

 

“You knew it, don’t you?” said Soon Young still not sure of whether he could or could not trust DK. He’s really confusing him.

 

DK chuckled. “I don’t. I am weak at observing women. Look at me now. Single but I should say that I am happy and I’m proud of it.”

 

“I don’t believe you.” Soon Young focused his eyes on DK. “Nevertheless, I hope we’ll have a great time again. I’ll be leaving.”

 

“Really? So quick?”

 

“Yeah. I have duty. And drinking too much alcohol on duty will kill me.”

 

“I see. See you again.”

 

After Soon Young left, Jihoon murmured. “He’s just an ordinary officer but had quite confidence.”

 

“He’s young, that’s why.” Said DK.

 

“His ignorance and recklessness will lead him to his grave.”

 

“Ya. You are talking evil again, Jihoonie. Would like to see a psychiatrist?”

 

“You are the one to go there, lunatic!”

 

“Geez. I’m just joking. Well, I must advice that you have to see one once in a while.”

 

Jihoon sighed. “Let’s go.”

 

.

.

.

Inside Yoon’s residence, another person came to visit.

 

Na Young was alone. There, she was talking to another person saying “He came. He knew. Now what? My children are in danger. Make sure they won’t touch them or I’ll kill you myself. You promised us.” With glare she showed to the man standing right in front of her.

 

“Understood. Now stop for a while. My turn to move.” answered the man.

 

“Better be this good. I’m risking everything I have. And you should never fail to bring back whatever that I lose.”

 

“That’s a promise.” The other assured.

.

.

.

 

Inside Choi Corporation_

 

Jeonghan was with his team in his office. Meanwhile Seungcheol had an important meeting with their other clients at the port. While busy with the upcoming planning of the pending projects inside his room, Jeonghan noticed EunWoo wearing a confused face after not finding Seungcheol in the office. He was walking towards his office with documents on his arms. “Hey, how are you?” greeted EunWoo lovingly. “You busy?” he added.

 

On the other hand, since EunWoo was Seungcheol’s friend, also a partner in the company, Jeonghan treated him accordingly. “A little, but you are very much welcome.” Smiled the other offering the available seat in front of him.

 

 “Are you sure, I can join?” finding them at the middle of a meeting, seeming like they were having an exchange of opinions and suggestions for a certain project.

 

“Yeah. Sure.”

 

“I see that you are quite busy. Am I interrupting something?”

 

“Not at all. We are brainstorming.”

 

EunWoo was amazed. “I see. That’s great! This is the most interactive meeting I’ve ever seen here.” EunWoo chuckled as Jeonghan brought new environment in the office. Now a happy and quite satisfied with boxes of pizzas as they work. “That looks yummy.” Very impressed on how Jeonghan handle his people. He’s thinking of copying his attitude hoping that it’d work for his company as well.

 

“It’s for everybody. Please, have some.” Jeonghan smiled.

 

“I’d love too. Can I stay?”

 

“Sure. We’re taking a break soon. Would you like to eat with me at lunch? Seungcheol cannot make it for lunch.”

 

“Mingyu too.” EunWoo became excited. “You get to choose.”

 

“I’m very much obliged. I hope you’ll like it.”

 

“Please make it a fun experience.”

 

“Oh sure, you would. And a dessert afterwards.” Jeonghan teases the other.

 

EunWoo chuckle. “That’s one to look forward to. Need a space for sweets.”

 

“Oh dear, even your eyes will be full.”

 

EunWoo quite get naughty things Jeonghan was pertaining. “I see. You naughty.”

 

Jeonghan laughed. “It’s the errand I’d love the most. You’ll know once I get the suits for Cheol.”

 

“I knew it. Alright. I’m in.”

 

Both chuckled.

.

.

.

 

As said, Jeonghan went to Lancelot after eating. First, to fetch up some goods for his husband who goes shopping after a showcase or catalogue viewing. Seungcheol sure was a shopaholic. And then, the desert Jeonghan promised EunWoo.

 

EunWoo was surprised being greeted by an unusual beautiful being inside the shop he’s never seen before. He’s been there once, but since he had his own clothing line, he’s never been to any of the tailoring shop not unless, he’s looking for inspiration and something interesting.

 

“Nice to meet you.” Greeted the beautiful EunWoo to the ethereal, almost unreal person in front of him.

 

“Jun, this is EunWoo, my friend.”

 

Showing his bright yet mysterious smile, Jun greeted him as sweet as he’d greet any other customer he has. “It’s nice to see you.”

 

“It feels a little heaven here, don’t you think?” said EunWoo naughtily. Seemed like Jeonghan was very contagious.

 

“Yeah.”

 

“Please, have a seat. I’ll bring something for the both of you.” said Jun. “I’m sorry, it might take a few minutes for the last suit. Almost done. Would you like to wait or should I deliver it to your house?”

 

Eunwoo looked at Jeonghan with his approving gazes telling he could wait. With spark on the eyes like he’s going on to some fantastic adventure. EunWoo replied enthusiastically with “Sure, we can wait. I don’t mind. Can I roam around your boutique? I’m seeing lots of interesting things here.”

 

“Sure. I’ll be back.” The gorgeous tailor sending them treats before he proceed to his job.

 

“He sure is very royal.” Whispered EunWoo. “He’s enchanting.”

 

Jeonghan chuckled. “You saw that too?” he joked.

 

“Might get a little shopping in here. The suits are exquisite.”

 

“Suit yourself.” Said Jeonghan with a wink.

.

.

.

NIGHT AT THE PORT_ CHOI PROPERTY

 

Vernon was only one in the port’s parking area while his master had gone to the party held inside one of their cruise ships. While waiting for his boss’ command, he was keeping his eyes to where he could see Seungcheol clearly. Right then, he saw a suspicious man lurking around the area. He observed the stranger using his binoculars from the car for quite a while.

 

The man was quite skilled, based on Vernon’s observation. He’s no ordinary man prowling around the area, especially when high personalities and celebrities were in one location. Although, he looked harmless just by looking at his face. However, his gestures would give any security a hint that he’s definitely have plans. Not quite sure if it’s good or bad. He might get into trouble with that. Vernon first called his boss who was inside the ship, right at the deck to warn since he was in an open area which was an easy target.

 

Seungcheol trusted him and said “Be watchful.”

 

“Yes, boss.”

 

Meanwhile, the young man settled in one place. It’s a strategical place, especially if he could be an assassin. Based on his experience, that spot would have given the man clear shot of whoever his target was. Now, he’s assembling a rifle on place, finishing up with a silencer. Vernon, on his binoculars, locking his gazes at the man. Although this time, those binoculars were attached to a rifle he assembled in the car, just in case. His hands were on standby with the trigger if he sensed anything suspicious. For now, Seungcheol was safe right at the middle of the crowd and not by the railings.  

 

Seemed like the stranger didn’t plan to move yet, so Vernon tried to get as close as possible to the man. Vernon thought he wasn’t there for blood because the man was taking too long to shoot when there’s an opportunity. Unless, the stranger needed something more than a dead body.

 

“What are you doing?” warned calmly by Vernon with a small gun directly pointing at the other’s head. “Drop that right now?”

 

Upon getting caught, the strainger raised his hand slowly while thinking of things to do in order to escape. He’s not going there if he wasn’t prepared for the consequences. Just like in wars, there’s always a plan B. Not surrendering until death.

 

Vernon knew that. That’s why he’s got his position from the Chois. “Whatever you are thinking, young man, it’s useless. What’s your agenda here? It’s not a playground for someone like you.” He threatened. “Get up slowly… slowly.”

 

As soon as the other got up, Vernon reminded. “Don’t you dare try to move. This bullet will get through to your head with one wrong move, you understand?” examining the other man’s body for an extra weapon. He confiscated knives, one gun, and a Taser. “You are putting yourself into a dead end, pal.” The foreign looking man smirked as he grabbed him into an arrest and put him inside the car to interrogate.

 

“What’s your mission here? Who paid you and who are you aiming at?” Vernon set the conversation straight.

 

On the other hand, the young man gave a firm stare instead of fear despite a gun pointing on his body. Vernon could see that it’d be hard to get him talk. “Look. Speak and I will do you no harm.”

 

Still, the young man didn’t speak.

 

Vernon has lots of options but he’d like to try to end a business with a peaceful conversation. He paused for a while and observed the man in chains. He looked innocent, but his eyes could kill with perhaps anger on his stares. “You look harmless. Do you need something?” tried Vernon again. Patiently waiting for an answer, he added. “I can keep it like this for as long as you want but I can’t promise you anything.”

 

“It’s none of your business.” Finally replied by the other person in the car.

 

“I have. If I fail to guard that place, I’ll end up dead. Just doing my job.” Answered Vernon coolly.

 

Full of grin and a scoff, the young man said “So, you are one of them, huh?” with a little disgust on his face.

 

“Not all of them. I only belong to one man in there.”

 

“Tsk! I see. I came across to a stray dog.”

 

“If you are trying to insult me, it’s not going to work. Who is your target? We can help.”

 

“Why do you care?”

 

“Based on how you acted, I think you’ve lost someone from one of them. They’re hyenas, my dear. You’ve gotta watch whom to befriend with and whom to make an enemy with. They’re dangerous.”

 

“And you think you are not?”

 

“You have a choice. Me or them? I can say, I might be a dangerous man but I am different.”

 

“You know nothing!” replied the other.

 

“Bet on me.” Challenged Vernon.

 

A few moments, Vernon received a call. “Yes, Boss.”

 

“Hey, did you have dinner. I told you to come here.”

 

“I’d rather get my off there, you perfectly know that, boss.” Said Vernon chuckling. “You miss me so soon.” He teased.

 

“This is hell.”

 

“Tell them you need to go.”

 

“Call my wife. Tell him to call me.”

 

The stranger got intrigued on the way the man talked to his boss. It looked real. He could tell that there’s respect and friendship over their conversation. Now, he’s giving the man a chance to be trusted.

 

“Roger.” Confirmed Vernon with Seungcheol’s order as he dialed to a large car phone Jeonghan’s private number.

 

Vernon seemed relaxed. He wasn’t threatened at all. Then, he called Jeonghan to do what he was ordered to.

 

“Hello, Vice President Choi, are you busy?”

 

“Kind of.”

 

“You aren’t home yet?” asked Vernon checking his watch as though that Jeonghan should be in their house by that time already.

 

“Nope. Fetch me, please. I’m tired. Tell, Cheol I got his suits. Do I leave it here or should I take them all home?”

 

“Oh, that… You should call him. I am not with him. Until what time are you going to stay there?”

 

“Until we finish.”

 

“What are you doing?”

 

“Proposal. Hey, have you eaten? Our Seungcheolie didn’t let you eat again, doesn’t he?”

 

“I’ll eat there. I’ve got some business to attend to, hyung. Can you wait for me?”

 

“Yeah. If I fall asleep, just wake me up.”

 

“Sure. Please eat on time.”

 

“Never miss that. Take care. I’ll call my baby.” Jeonghan chuckled with the tease.

 

After they hang their enormous phone installed by the car, Vernon caught the stranger looking confused on his previous conversation with his bosses. “You surprised?”

 

The man turned his head shyly feeling he’s getting caught from time to time. “You are weird.” He murmured.

 

“I tell you, whoever has offended you and your family, it’s not mine. Those people inside that ship had done terrible things to mine as well. President Choi is disgusted by those people.” Explained the princely body guard.

 

“You belong to the Chois?” Somehow with a sign of relief but didn’t know yet if they could be trusted.

 

“Yes. And you belong to?”

 

“I don’t belong to anyone. We are just trapped.”

 

“Same as ours.”

 

The other was surprised of what the man revealed. “Are you true?”

 

“I will not be here if I like those people. Same as my boss. We’re just doing this to save our family. You hear me?”

 

A few minutes of quietness before Vernon spoke once again. “Your reason for coming? I need to know or else I will have to kill you.” He threatened.

 

“You are the same as them.”

 

“I belong to a Mafia, brother. I’m not an ordinary man if I am entrusted with the boss.”

 

“Tsk. Ridiculous!” The other grunted.

 

“Maybe.” Vernon started the engine of his car and said “Want to go for a ride?” a swift turn was done going to a dark space just near the area.

 

“I’m not playing with you, young man. I am trained to become as hard as stone. I can kill you immediately if you appeared to be a threat to my family.” Said Vernon creepily towards the stranger.

 

“It’s not the Choi I am after.”

 

“Then who is it?”

 

“How can I trust you?”

 

“I brought you here alone.”

 

“You can kill me here quietly.” With a bit fear in his tone.

 

Vernon looked at the street lamp in front of them with a huge gadget barely hanging on the post due to it’s size - a CCTV camera with light turning on and off, indicating it’s running. “I brought you to the safest place you could be in this area.”

 

“What do you want from me?” asked the other.

 

“Your name and the other details that I need to know.”

 

“And after that?”

 

“If you have no issue with my family, I can let you go. No harm. Not dead. I have the whole night to listen.”

 

“Fine. My name is Seungkwan. Boo Seungkwan.”

 

“Interesting name.” Vernon smirked as he crossed his arms.

 

“Don’t make fun of it.”

 

“Do I look like I’m making fun of it?” intimidating the other.

 

Seungkwan was greatly scared of the other, now. The intimidation has worked, just a bit.

 

“Call me Vernon. What’s your motive in there with your elite gun? That is no ordinary weapon, dear. Where did you get that?”

 

Looking fiery, the other scoffed. “Tsk! Too many questions. I came for Lee.”

 

“And?”

 

“I want to kill that old man and his family. They’re evil!”

 

“I am aware of that. And what you could have possibly done would only give you a dead end, Mr. Boo.”

 

Seungkwan was shocked hearing his surname with the ‘Mr.’ it sounds weird. He blushed and immediately said with a stuttering voice “J-just call me Seungkwan.”

 

Vernon chuckled. “Alright.” Said it coolly even though he was awkward as well with the situation. He didn’t expect it to happen and prevent himself from chuckling, not to offend the poor man. “And their business with you?”

 

“I need to find someone.” Stated Seungkwan.

 

“Who?”

 

Seungkwan looked at the man and continued speaking. “My younger brother.”

 

“What did you do?”

 

Seungkwan looked fierce, “Your question is wrong, brother. It’s the other way around.”

 

“My bad. I guess that’d probably be it. Say it.”

 

“I worked for them because of my father’s debt but they lied!”

 

“People like them always lie, sweetheart. You should’ve run to the police.”

 

“Do you think they can do something about it? They couldn’t even touch them!” he said angrily.

 

Vernon understood his situation. “I will listen.”

 

“I was paying it. Me and my mother, but they keep on increasing the debt. I ran from them, but they got my brother.”

 

“So you know about the dirty business, don’t you?”

 

“Yes. I worked for them as a body guard. Not directly to them but in one of their companies. Especially the dangerous ones. I agreed because they promised me not to harm my family, and now- this! They are ruining us all!” a grunt and a clutch on his pants became the channel of his anger.

 

“Don’t trust politicians. They’re devil.”

 

“And you are not?”

 

“It’s up to you on what to believe. Just be careful. Do not waste your life with a reckless plan.”

 

“What do you think I have to do? Sit there and wait until I rot?”

 

Vernon got an idea. “You open for negotiations? Do they know you directly?”

 

“What do you mean? Not that I know. Just a few of his men. They don’t care about us.”

 

“I see. Your skill and Intel will be useful for us. But it’s the boss’ choice if he’d get you or not.”

 

“And what do you do to me if he wouldn’t approve?”

 

“I’ll make sure you are safe and clean. You go peacefully. You should make sure not to create ruckus. You are sure dead if you do. Those families are too powerful for a mere person like us.”

 

“You talk like you care.”

 

“I don’t think so.” Responded Vernon coldly.

 

Another call he received from Seungcheol and he knew it’s time to go. “Where are you?”

 

“Just roaming around. Got a little playmate here.”

 

“Come quick. It’s chillin’ here.”

 

“Yes, boss.”

 

Vernon gave his contact number to Seungkwan before he fetched his boss. “Call me if you are ready. I need you to calm down first. If you want your revenge to succeed, we are the best to run on to.”

.

.

.

 

Seungcheol riding with his frowning brows “Where have you been?”

 

“Playing.”

 

“Let’s go home. Let’s go to the office first. Jeonghan is there.”

 

“That’s what he told me.”

 

“Having a wife is kind of useful, I see now.” Seungcheol murmured in a way Vernon would hear it.

 

“Boss.” Vernon called while looking at the rear mirror. “I might have a resourceful intel that we can use against the Lee family.”

 

It caught Seungcheol’s attention. “How?”

 

“He’s trying to assassinate the immortal beings.” Vernon said with sarcasm.

 

“Where is he?”

 

“I let him go. I had him followed by one of our men.”

 

“Good. What’s he doing here?”

 

“Revenge, of course.”

 

Seungcheol smirked. “Bad boy. Call him. I should talk to him. Let’s drag everyone to hell.”

 

“Copy.”

.

.

.

YOON’S RESIDENCE_

 

Jae Won had gone home in a hurry. He was panting and very much in a rush. Na Young, his wife, was so worried about him.

 

“What’s happened?”

 

“Na Young, I found our child at last, but this isn’t gonna be easy. I’ve gotten it all bad this time. SeungWon will talk to you about this once it’s confirmed.” Exposing himself covered with blood.

 

Na Young was frightened seeing her husband in that bloody shirt. “Did you get hurt?”

 

“No. Not at all.” Said him panting.

 

“Don’t tell me-“ paused while thinking of the worst. “Did you ki-?”

 

“No. Not me.” The man was running back and forth getting all the things he might need while he’s away. “I’m leaving. Get all my things. They shouldn’t find anything here.”

 

“Where are you going?”

 

“To where I can buy time for us.”

 

“What? Tell me the truth.”

 

“It was my fault our whole family is involved in this matter.”

 

“What should we do now?”

 

“Stop whatever you are doing, Na Young. I know you are desperate getting with the truth. But you need to stop for us. For our children, as well.”

 

“Jae Won.”

 

“Na Young, they found me.” Referring to the people who betrayed him during the operation in the cruise ship during Xu and Ivanov’s engagement. “Forgive me. I’ll fix this things. This is larger than I thought.” A kiss and he left.

.

.

.

 

The next day, a murder had been reported to the media stating that the Senator Lee Jinjin, the father of Governor Lee Jihoon, was killed inside his own house. Through their security, the plan was busted. There had been a shootout and unfortunately, the senator wasn’t able to survive.

 

The next thing happen was Na Young received a call saying “You’ll pay for everything.” However, she wasn’t frightened for herself but for their children as she opened a piece of paper on her hands given by her husband before he left. The new identity of their son who was taken away from them years ago.