SUIT & TIE: Good Times

SUIT & TIE

 

 

“Adagio. I think, it’s time for us to meet.” Jun called Soon Young in haste with the new information he obtained last night.

 

“I was waiting for this moment.”

 

Jun smirked. “You are getting closer in finding me anyway.” Seeing the photographs and details they smuggled from the young officer’s deck. Thanks to Jeonghan. He really had the knacks to do things secretly.

 

“How did you-“ Soon Young was quite surprised on how they obtain what they need but no more questions ask.

 

Jun gave the address of Choi Shipping Office main building. Soon Young was quite puzzled. “To the President’s office.”

.

.

.

CHOI SHIPPING MAN OFFICE_

 

“I have an appointment with Mr. President.” Stated Jun by the lobby as he spoke with gentleness. “Tell him it’s Moon Junhui.” Although he had no appointment, he knew Seungcheol would allow to meet.

 

Jun was led to the elevator when he saw Jeonghan and Minghao together inside the elevator, returning after a good breakfast business meeting/ date for Minghao. On the other hand, the two was quite astonished when they saw Jun in the office.

 

“I didn’t know you came back.” Jeonghan said.

 

“Just recently. It’s been a while.” Jun smiled as he noticed an expensive necklace on Jeonghan’s neck. “That’s promising.” estimating the amount of the jewelry, it would cost thousand dollars with just a small piece.

 

“This is a gift from Minghao. It’s divine, isn’t it? By the way what are you doing here?”

 

Jun confirmed what Wonwoo had told him. Now, the tailor was sure that Minghao was serious with Jeonghan.

 

“I have a meeting with Mr. President.”

 

“Oh! Right! The show.” exclaimed Minghao.

 

And then, an unexpected person was seen rushed in the elevator. Minghao was disgusted. “Hi Vice President Choi.” Smiled the soon to be partner Jackson Wang. Xu’s greatest enemy so far. When the man saw Minghao, his mood became foul. “Oh. You.” Jackson was insulted as he displayed an expression with disgust written all over his face.

 

Meanwhile, Jeonghan knew their true relationship but pretended he didn’t know since Minghao didn’t open it up. “Do you know each other already?”

 

The two was obviously uncomfortable but no one ever stepped out from the elevator because they liked to be with Jeonghan. “I’ve never heard of him.” stated Minghao.

 

While the other “I’ve heard a few.” denied him.

 

“Then, let me introduce you both to each other. Minghao this is Jackson, my old friend who owns motors and cars. I am also proud to announce that he is soon to be Choi Shipping’s partner. Welcome to our family in advance.” Jeonghan greeted gorgeously. “Jackson this is Minghao, owner of the best mining and jewelry shop in China and across the world. He’s got very beautiful pieces of jewelry you will ever see. He’s Choi Shipping’s partner and my new business partner.” explained Jeonghan proudly and fairly.

 

Both pretended to receive the introduction well. “Minghao, I’m afraid I have to talk to Mr. Wang for my next appointment.”

 

“Sure sweetheart. I understand that your time is valuable. Just need to check on Seungcheol about business.”

 

“I see.”

 

“You’ll have to wait after me, Minghao.” teased Jun.

 

“Right!”

 

“Oh! Minghao I forgot to hand you over my desired look and image of the shop. I will also ask a favor.” Jeonghan asked pleasingly.

 

“Anything for you.”

 

“I would like to talk to Wonwoo. Let me borrow him for enhancing the designs. That’s if you are okay with it?”

 

“Why can’t it be me?” said Minghao sulking.

 

“Because, honey… You said you didn’t know most of the jewelries and process earlier. I want our shop to be perfect.”

 

“Our?” sounding great. Minghao agreed with endearment. “Alright. You got me.”

 

“If you just know, little pup. I would only be just disturbing you.” Jeonghan teased.

 

“You are right. Now I have to learn every single detail of my business.”

 

“That’s my man!” cheered Jeonghan which Minghao took a pleasure of.

 

“I will send Wonwoo to you.”

 

“Oh thank you, my friend!” Jeonghan threw a joyous hug towards Minghao. And it made the two other dumbfounded.

.

.

.

SEUNGCHEOL’S OFFICE_ PENTHOUSE

 

Soon Young was already there talking with Seungcheol about random stuffs. The two had definitely grown fond of each other as time pass by. Jun entered the room as he greeted “Good morning to you both.”

 

Soon Young had clearly no idea and also wasn’t expecting whom he’d meet. “Hey, officer.” called the other. “It’s me.”

 

“You?” Soon Young was in awe. “I wasn’t e-expecting…”

 

“What’s with the sudden visit?” asked Seungcheol.

 

“I’m here to meet the officer to talk. And by the way, if anybody would be curious, please do tell others that the reason we met was because I asked you to be one of my models.  That means… you have to do the job.”

 

“Model? Me?” asked Soon Young.

 

“That’s the only way for us to meet, buddy.” Jun smiled gently.

 

“But I don’t know how?”

 

“It’s easy. Walk the normal way with confidence. I will teach you how.”

 

Soon Young suddenly curved, feeling awkward inside his body. The two older men in the office became worried. “Oh dear… I think I got butterflies in my stomach.”

 

Both men laughed at the younger “You used to be so confident, Soon Young.” Seungcheol teased. “It’s just a crowd.”

 

“Yeah… but everyone will be looking at me like they want to eat me.” still adorable, Jun and Seungcheol looked at him with loving eyes.

 

“You’ll be fine.”

 

Since Seungcheol was already inside, Jun made sure he’d also discuss the plan that would take part during the cruise ship. He also included the situation his uncles faced without revealing who the person behind the auction. Although he had no idea what happened to them. Seungcheol hoped that they would keep quiet and never return because nothing’s good with them around.

.

.

.

LANCELOT_ AFTER THE MEETING INSIDE CHOI SHIPPING_EVENING

 

Jun received a call from his father and he’s not happy about Jun has done. Instead of taking Kai’s orders to dispatch those criminals, Jun put them in auction instead.

 

“Are you out of your mind?” Lancelot shouted, Abbot could almost hear his father’s voice from a distance when he’s talking to their youngest through the landline from London.

 

“You have to calm down and hear me out. I did that because I had a good use of them. It would made out hunting faster.”

 

“And how can you assure that your idea has good results?”

 

 “The ones who bought them were mostly those who have grudges over them. By this time, some of them were dead already.”

 

“And how about the other ‘some’?” grunted Lancelot with his tobacco pressed tightly on his lips.

 

“I traded them to the other seller. To their enemies of course. They will get killed in no time. Just be patient. Less job for us.”

 

“You know where this ends when the Ivanovs learn about this?”

 

“They will never find out. Besides, I need to be here.”

 

“Do not make the show an excuse, Valentin.” scolded Lancelot.

 

“No. The first agent, Tailor, might be dead.”

 

The news surprised Lancelot. “What happened?”

 

“There are new players in the circle. They’re very dangerous. They could destroy the flow. I need to get my eyes on them.”

 

“Sure.”

 

“You will be surprised when Nikita is one of them.”

 

It pleased Lancelot’s ears. Abbot, on the other hand, was surprised. “You found him?”

 

“Yes. Just give me some more time. I will make sure you know him by the show.”

 

Lancelot smiled in satisfaction “But of course. Impressive.”

 

“I have a favor to ask, though.”

 

“What is it? No more delays, son.”

 

“Let me handle Nikita. I will find the brooch. That’s what they wanted. The boy is just the consolation. There’s something in that brooch they need more than a lost family member. I know exactly how it looked like.”

 

“But of course. Your father made it carefully with his own hands.”

 

“I will make sure they (Ivanov) pay the prize for killing my family.”

 

“Make sure it won’t destroy everything we did, Valentin. Your life is at stake too.”

 

“I didn’t waste years of training just to lose in the end.” Valentin smirked as he hung up.

 

Meanwhile, Abbot overhearing the conversation, knew there’s a tremendous pressure on the younger. Being the older, he tried to console Jun. He offered Valentin a high quality cigarette in case he needed. Surprisingly, Jun grabbed one and put it inside his lips and asked for lighter.

 

Seeing Jun smoke again, Abbot confirmed that there’s a lot going on inside the younger’s mind “Never seen you with those in years.”

 

“I know. I am missing it so much now.”

 

“I thought you’d decline again. How about the strolling and eating?”

 

Valentin chuckled. “That’s for kids. The thrill needs to be celebrated with this.” Looking at the smoke produced by the cigarette. Inhaling the nicotine lavishly, Jun soaked himself with pleasure that night.

 

“So tell me, who’s Nikita Ivanov?”

 

“You remember the swan brooch in the collection Minghao’s assistant brought here? He will wear that that night.”

 

“I didn’t know you like drama.”

 

“Oh brother, I love it.” thrilled as he spoke devilishly with a smirk on his sarcastic face. “Guess I better get into action. We only have…” looking at the calendar while cigarette is still on his lips “a month to go.”

 

Clicking his tongue, the older crossed his arms with confidence. “Oh dear. I smell thrill.”

.

.

.

CHOI COUPLE_SECOND HONEYMOON_INCHEON AIRPORT

 

Time for vacation at last. Jeonghan had not much on his to do list since he promised himself to take his time preciously to relax.

“Finally.” Jeonghan sighed boarding the plane.

 

Seungcheol smiled. “Sorry for making you wait this long. I know how tired you are.”

 

“Thank you for this break.”

 

“Anything for you.” Seungcheol kissed the other’s forehead. “By the way…” looking at two people just pass inches away from Jeonghan’s side. “Why are they coming along?” referred to the two body guards on their ordinary clothes and suitcase full of packed comfortable clothes.

 

“Your mom and dad agreed that they need vacation too.”

 

“They’re not coming with us, aren’t they?”

 

“We have separate itinerary.” answered Vernon excitedly, although still on his almost stoic expression.

 

“Good then.”

 

To the Egypt first! Dear, it’s hot in there. No worries because they’ve got the most luxurious accommodation in front of the most remarkable site in the whole wide world. A magnificent view of the pyramids of Egypt. “Fantastic!” Jeonghan uttered with genuine smile on his face. No flirting. No pressure.

 

Seungcheol loved the sight of his partner enjoying the view and a little luxury. His wearing a smile was so pure and gentle. “Glad you like it.” as he cuddled the smaller figure in front of him.

 

“Thank you for this.”

 

“I’ve got surprises for you.” Seungcheol told the other as if they were newly engaged couple.

 

“Well… I’ve got plenty for you too.” facing his husband while biting his lips. Seungcheol knew that language very well. “I will give you energy to go treasure hunting tomorrow, little prince.”

 

Seungcheol scooped Jeonghan easily by his arms and put him on bed. “I’m ready to dive, love.”

 

Jeonghan smirked. “You silly! Make sure you won’t drown.”

 

“Glad to.” Seungcheol kissed Jeonghan so tender and soft. So delicate and meticulous. He’s never been this before. He took every single move meticulously to give Jeonghan both what he needs and what he wants.

.

.

.

During their vacation, Jeonghan planned less activities, thank goodness. Both of them got to relax a bit. On the other hand, Vernon and Seungkwan didn’t mind going out together to enjoy some adventurous stuffs.

 

EUROPE_

Jeonghan, Vernon and Seungkwan took notice that Seungcheol couldn’t just take his off his spouse. “Hey, I’m getting shy here.” Jeonghan spoke.

 

Seungcheol, on the other hand, smiled as he wasn’t aware of where his eyes were going. He admitted guilty and just be honest with his feelings. “You are just stunning.” uttered with the softest way possible.

 

Everyone was surprised. Vernon, in particular, was proud. Hoping things wouldn’t change after this.

 

“Thank you.” said Jeonghan. “So do you.” reached his hand to be hold while walking along the street of Paris. “Vernon, Seungkwan… May I have this honor to be with my husband privately?” he ordered the two.

 

The two immediately took a U-turn and find something great to explore to. Their experience was once in a life time, better yet, take every opportunity.

 

SEUNGCHEOL & JEONGHAN_

 

“Your eyes, Cheol. Really… I’m getting embarrassed.”

 

Seungcheol chuckled. “I can’t help it. Why have we not done this before?” regretting the moments of their lives that they were supposed to enjoy life together.

 

“You are too busy.”

 

Seungcheol couldn’t help but to agree. “Sorry.”

 

“Apology taken.” finding a good shop to where they could take a break and enjoy the view.

 

At a small café, Seungcheol held Jeonghan’s hand like he never wanted to let go. “What’s up with you?” asked Jeonghan.

 

“Nothing. Can’t I hold my partner’s hand?”

 

“No but how are we supposed to eat?” looking at those delicious pastries in front of them.

 

Seungcheol smiled.

 

Jeonghan had thought of something else and got curious “Seungcheol, have you ever been happy or comfortable being with me?”

 

Seungcheol was caught off guard when the other asked. “It only took a little time for me to feel that ever since we’ve met.” he confessed.

 

Jeonghan was kind of looking for another answer “Why do I get the feeling it took you for so long?”

 

“Jeonghan-ah, tell me how do you get immediately comfortable to the person you just met. I’m not like you. You can play along. Besides, you are too beautiful, I am stumbling to talk or even approach you.” Seungcheol cared to smile gently.

 

Jeonghan chuckled. “You really liked me?” teasing the other with mockery.

 

“Well, yeah.” Expressing his annoyance as he already confessed a million of times. “You really want to torture me like that. It’s very hard for me to confess every time. I’m getting embarrassed.”

 

“Thank you for the affection.”

 

“Don’t you find me attractive when you first saw me? Be honest.” since Jeonghan asked, Seungcheol wanted to know Jeonghan’s first impression.

 

Jeonghan stopped for a bit and think. “I think you look so good.” pausing his sentence with only a brief explanation, Seungcheol got disappointed.

 

“That’s it?” frowning his thick eyebrows.

 

“You can’t blamed me! You are the total opposite of what Minhyuk pictured of you. To be honest, I’m a bit confused when I saw you.” Jeonghan chuckled as he enjoyed seeing his husband’s disappointed face. “Luckily now, in our years of marriage, I think you are showing signs of what your brother had told me. I’m really glad you showed me, Cheol.”

 

Seungcheol did nothing but sigh.

 

“Say, does Eunwoo know this side of yours?”

 

Seungcheol got irritated more. “Why are you always asking about that person?”

 

“That person?” Jeonghan got surprised when he referred EunWoo ‘that person’ for the first time. “Hey, that person you’re talking about is a friend of yours, Cheol.”

 

“I don’t wanna hear his name. I want to escape with business, Jeonghan. That’s why we came here.” he slightly scolded.

 

“Is he just a business partner to you, honey?”

 

“Yes. Only Minhyuk and you… and Vernon knows about the things you are asking me.”

 

“Surprisingly, huh?” Jeonghan’s eyes got a bit larger as he munch a piece of pastry. “I love seeing you like how I am seeing you right now.” Jeonghan smiled as he grabbed Seungcheol’s hand and kissed.

 

The other blushed. “That was kind of unexpected.” he smiled.

 

“Seungcheol… you are one of my treasures. Please don’t let people hurt you.” begged Jeonghan as he kissed one’s hand again and again.

 

Seungcheol’s heart soften as he brushed his hand gently onto the other’s beautiful façade. “Thank you. I’m so blessed having you.” still caressing the other’s cheeks he thought “Would you believe if I say you are my only treasure, Jeonghan?” keeping it to himself because he’s afraid how Jeonghan would react.

 

Jeonghan kissed Seungcheol on the lips as a thank you. “’Blessed’ is not one of your usual word so I’d take it as special.”

 

From a distance, their two bodyguards were secretly spying on them. Not intentionally but they also took a break from walking and was so lucky to find them near. Vernon and Seungkwan were happy seeing their bosses together in such a relaxing vibe.

 

Back to Seungcheol and Jeonghan, the older took notice of a child near them. He was about the same age as their baby Choi if only he survived. Jeonghan took notice of his husband and smiled. “Didn’t know you have soft spot for children as well.” teased Jeonghan drinking his refreshments.

 

“If only our Minki was here, he’d be just as big as she is now.” referring to the child.

 

Jeonghan was definitely surprised. His heart was moved. He remembered he never thought of a name for their child and chose to call him baby Choi instead because he had no right to name him after what he’s done. Now, hearing Seungcheol had given their baby a name, he felt so warm inside, he let out tears. Tears of both sadness and happiness. At that moment, he recalled that he had no time to visit their baby’s grave since he was buried. He felt guilty for not doing so.

 

Seungcheol, on the other hand, became surprised of Jeonghan suddenly tearing up. “What’s wrong?” not realizing he forgot or did not have the time to tell Jeonghan the name he’s thought for their child after realizing that they had nothing to call their child. Choi Minki was embossed and decorated with children’s illustration on his tiny tomb stone.  “I- I’m sorry. I should’ve told you.”

 

“No. Cheol… I- I’m just so glad you name him that. I never got the courage to name him because I felt so much guilt in my heart.”

 

Seungcheol hushed the other. “It’s not your fault.”

 

“Thank you for giving him such a good name.” Jeonghan continued crying while Seungcheol was becoming worried.

 

“You are making me worry.”

 

“I didn’t know it still felt so painful when I think of him.” Jeonghan confessed.

 

“I’m sorry, I put you through a lot.” Seungcheol still calming the other. “When we come back, let’s make a small picnic for you, me and Minki to enjoy.” he suggested.

 

Jeonghan took it as a good suggestion. “Thank you.”

 

“Minki should know how his mother is of a great cook.”

 

Jeonghan felt so warm in his heart and with Seungcheol’s embrace.

 

Meanwhile the two bystanders who were observing them couldn’t just get themselves comfortable with their seats because they were intrigued. Most especially worried because they saw Jeonghan cry. Vernon and Seungkwan wanted to go to their bosses to console Jeonghan but then, they couldn’t just break in.