SUIT & TIE: The Comfort of the Moonlight

SUIT & TIE

SUIT & TIE: The Comfort of the Moonlight

 

KOREA_

 

Jun already arrived back in Korea after a week. “Little Moon, what took you so long?” scolded Olivia whose excitement faded away from waiting for her little brother’s arrival.

 

Jun was surprised on how she acted and responded quite defending himself. “It was just a week delay, Olivia.”

 

“I know. I miss you little brother.” She replied jokingly. “Come here.” Initiating an embrace as if Jun has gone for so long. Jun find it weird even though he served as Olivia’s assistant since they were young. They were quite close and a hug was really comforting for each other.

 

“You are acting strange sister. What happened?”

 

“Nothing. You look handsome today…Where’s the accessories? Are they great?” Jun sighed knowing that the only thing his sister got excited about was because she was worried about her accessories.

 

“Now, I know.” Chuckled Jun. “Don’t worry, I wrapped them very well.”

 

“Oh, little Moon. You are the best! By the way, Jeonghan will get here in the afternoon. He’s gorgeous, you know.”

 

“I know.”

 

Olivia was surprised of Jun’s answer. Nonetheless, she smirked smelling that their Little Moon had a little crush on the married angel. “You like Jeonghan that much?”

 

Jun chuckled. “He’s lovely and naughty.”

 

“Just like your type, huh?”

 

Jun had nothing to reply but a chuckle.

 

“Poor little Jun. Don’t worry, you’ll get yours.”

 

“I’m not looking for anyone anyway.”

 

“Then who is the purple rose, huh? Don’t you like him anymore?”

 

“It’s the same person.”

 

“Oh dear!” Jun’s revelation sadden Olivia.

 

“But no worries. Not serious at all. He’s married and I should know my place. I’m good.”

 

“Aw~” Olivia came to comfort her little brother. “I am sure there’s someone for you. And by the way, he’s pregnant so don’t make work hard. He’s very sensitive right now that’s why his doctor advised him to rest.”

 

“Oh!” Jun was pretty glad hearing that Jeonghan had finally have his dreams come true. “That’s good to hear.” And chuckled.

 

Her brother was a gentle man. Olivia was glad that despite of what happened to his family, he’s still a well-mannered man. “Your happiness is sincere, right?”

 

“But of course, sister. Nothing to worry about. Is he going to be okay with pursuing the shoot this month? It might get him tired.”

 

“That’s what I asked but he said he’s getting better and he’s been taking vitamins. He’s actually back to their office.”

 

“That’s worth scolding.”

 

“Honey, don’t think too much. He’ll be fine.”

 

That afternoon Jeonghan came to Lancelot with a smile on his face. Meanwhile, instead of offering his friend the usual coffee or tea with the luxurious chips he always wanted, Jun prepared him a nutritional refreshments made of fruit juices.

 

“Oh Jun! Change of menu?” greeted Jeonghan with his glowing aura.

 

“Yeah. No cookies until next year for you.” Said Jun.

 

Jeonghan felt threatened. “You won’t make any? But I am craving for it.” Said Jeonghan pouting.

 

“It’s bad for you and for your little angel’s health.”

 

Jeonghan smirked. “You knew?”

 

“Of course. My sister cannot keep a good news for herself.” He chuckled.

 

“I’m getting fatter, Jun.”

 

“It’s fine. Nothing to worry about.” Serving Jeonghan and his new assistant, Seungkwan, bread on the table. “Here you go.”

 

Jeonghan was puzzled with the new menu. He wasn’t expecting that and it left him speechless.

 

“Congratulations, you made it!” Jun smiled greeting the new assistant who was now serving the ambiguous master.

 

Seungkwan blushed with the compliment. Actually, he’d blush everytime he looked at the handsome tailor because he believed that he’s never seen a princely being just like him before. “Thank you.”

 

“Eat first before you fit.” Said Jun to Jeonghan.

 

“It’s better to fit right now.”

 

“No. it’s not. Go ahead and eat. I adjusted them, so it’d be better if you stuff yourself a bit so they’d all fit.”

 

“Are you sure I won’t look fat on it?”

 

“No.”

 

“And Jun, I will order some maternity clothing too.”

 

“I am expecting that.” Jun chuckled. “Will be back. Enjoy my healthy treat.”

 

“Are you sure you don’t have cookies with you?” still hoping.

 

Jun looked at Jeonghan with teasing expression. He grabbed a thing from the closet near him and showed a very yummy treat. He took a bite and said “I have but I’ll keep it for the other guests. If Seungkwan likes it, I’ll serve it. But not for you, sweetheart. Your baby needs nutritional food.”

 

“That’s the longest sentence you’ve said to me Jun and it’s surprising. You are better at scolding than my doctor.” Grunting in annoyance.

 

“Sure, I am.”

 

Olivia showed up laughing because she’s heard their conversation. “He’s my nutritionist with my 3 children too, Jeonghan. He’s asking too much, right?”

 

“And a bully too.”

 

“Don’t worry, I’ll make oatmeal cookies for you.”

 

Meanwhile, Seungkwan thought that their chemistry was more compatible than that of Seungcheol.

 

“You seemed like childhood sweetheart, you two?” said Olivia.

 

Jeonghan and Jun were surprised about Olivia’s opinion and it got them stare at her for a while. Seungkwan realized it real quick and agreed with a nod.

 

“Oh! That’s great then. I will have the power to demand.” Said Jeonghan teasingly.

 

Jun looked at him with frown and confusion. However, no is a no. It was unfortunate but Jeonghan needed a strict nutritionist at the moment.

.

.

YACHT_ PORT OF GERMANY

 

Since the war between the drug cartels and the authorities had started, people were getting pumped up. Everything’s getting crucial and every move was needed to be discreet.

 

The time Seungcheol was packing things back to his luggage, Vernon had an encounter with the mysterious fox of the Chinese Mafia. It was their first ever close encounter, Vernon didn’t have much confidence looking at the man’s eyes but he cared to reply when the other initiated a talk.

 

“Rough business, isn’t it?” Looking at the western looking assistant of the Chois, Jeon Wonwoo, from the other side sensed that Vernon was quite uncomfortable of his presence. “Wonwoo.” He introduced himself.

 

“I’ve been seeing you a lot.  Never thought you’d initiate a talk.” replied Vernon.

 

Wonwoo smirked.

 

“What is it you want?” asked Vernon fiercely.

 

“Not much. Just want to talk to your boss.” Said WonWoo.

 

“For what?”

 

“Just passing a message from my boss.”

 

“I will send him the message myself.”

 

“No. It should come from me.”

 

“Alright. Will accompany you to-“

 

“Alone.” Wonwoo demanded making Vernon pissed.

Seungcheol had to alight the yacht for another business meeting. This time, he’d attend to legal business matters. It was necessary even with the other business men in their circle to check out with their alibis. At the moment, since everything was a mess, they had no choice but to go different ways.

 

Seungcheol was sure nervous since the operations were getting dangerous and he’s becoming worried about his family in Korea, especially Jeonghan. However, they needed to survive everything in order to live their dream. The time he’s about to get ready, he got his suit hanging on the racks and noticed an envelope fallen from its pocket. That’s when Seungcheol remembered Jeonghan gave it to him.

 

He saw the silly message by the envelope. It was insulting and yet Seungcheol found it amusing. Though, the ‘Royal Camel’ as a nickname was too harsh for him. “You silly doll. You are going to get punished when I get home. I bet you let Vernon look at this insult.” Still with a playful smirk on his face.

 

He was about to open it but Vernon knocked on the door and introduced a visitor. He postponed opening the letter for later. Again, he put it inside his pocket safe and sound.

 

“Boss. It’s Mr. Jeon Wonwoo.”

 

“What does he want?”

 

“I just want a talk, Mr. Choi. Rest assured that I have no intentions of harm.” Said Jeon Wonwoo.

 

Sending Minghao’s loyal guard was unusual. He was anxious that Minghao might possibly find out his plan. “Send him in.”

 

“Preferably alone, Mr. Choi.”

 

“Sure.”

 

Vernon opened the door to their cabin. “I will wait outside, boss.”

 

“A little farther if you don’t mind.” Said the guest.

 

Seungcheol nodded indicating that it’s going to be alright. The two sat together. “What do you want?”

 

“Just a simple proposal, Mr. Choi.” Wonwoo gave an envelope to the man and said “We can negotiate after wards. Just think it through. Nobody will be harmed.”

 

Seungcheol opened the envelope and read it quietly. Then later on, he answered “Your boss is quite annoying.”

 

“Everybody knows.” Smirked the other that’s why they’re afraid of him.

 

“You are too.” Said Seungcheol.

 

“I know that as well. You are quite a dangerous man, Mr. Choi. I wonder how you got your lovely wife.”

 

“He caught your eyes as well? My wife is something to be proud and jealous of at the same time.”

 

“You know my boss loves to steal things, don’t you?”

 

“I do. He’s a pain in the .” Carrying the small envelop that was given to him. Inside was a little proposal of another dangerous act as per usual. In addition of a threat. However, Seungcheol won’t tolerate.  “Tell him that he cannot steal the new ship together with my wife. Tell him to get lost.”

 

“He’s not getting that.”

 

“Well, tell him, not for my company.” Said Seungcheol. “We owe him nothing now. It’s just pure business. Besides, I am not like my uncles. I am not his pet.”

 

Wonwoo smirked. “I’d like to deliver that message, Mr. Choi. Impressive. What else do you want me to tell him?”

 

“Get his fingers off my possession, including my wife. Let him die in envy.” Seungcheol smirked. “Now if you’d excuse me, I’d like to proceed to my real business.”

 

“Noted. Thank you for your time.” Said Wonwoo. “Be careful on what you do, Mr. Choi. Things will get worse when you leave spark on active wires.”

 

“I am the fire, Mr. Jeon.”

 

“Got it. Have a nice trip, Mr. Choi.” Wonwoo left smoothly while leaving Seungcheol shaken from his last statement even though it’s a little vague.

 

Vernon came in immediately “Is there something to be worried about?”

 

“Not sure.”

 

“Did they-“

 

“I don’t know but let’s get going. This Yacht is too small for me to stay.”

 

“Yes. Boss.”

.

.

.

KOREA_ LANCELOT

 

Jeonghan had this great day shooting for Lancelot. He enjoyed it even though he got nervous from the start. Thank goodness, Jun was there to calm and everytime he’s shooting poses.  The collection suited him more than anybody else. The accessories would sure get sold out as soon as the catalogue would be released. On the other hand, Jeonghan felt really exhausted with just a small task. He never thought it would be that tiring. But at least not as stressful as that in the office. After his shooting, Jun served him good yet healthy treats. Jeonghan was really thankful that Jun takes good care of him like a family. He enjoyed the day but at the back of his mind, he couldn’t stop thinking about his family. They have issues to attend to.

 

YOON’S RESIDENCE_

 

Na Young came home with a surprisingly messy house. She was so confused. The first thing she checked were those documents that needed to stay hidden. Fortunately it was still safe in the place they had kept it. Good thing Na Young and Jae Won divided the files to themselves.

 

She started roaming the house to check until its safe. However, at the back side of their house, she witnessed two men carrying her unconscious and bleeding son out.

 

Soon Young was being kidnapped! Na Young had to do something. However with her old age, it’d be hard to do it by herself. The only thing she could do now was to call help. She shouted as loud as she could, however, there’s no one to respond due to their fear after previously hearing numerous gunshots in their house. In the meantime, after the abduction, the police took the case. Although they had many leads to point out. Na Young was worried that if he’d reveal who the possible man behind this oppression, she thought that she might not see her son alive anymore.

 

All she did was give the information to the police that’d buy some time, hoping and expecting a call from the abductor and the rest she left in the hands of the authorities.

 

WAREHOUSE_IN THE MIDDLE OF A LONG ROAD

 

On the other hand, inside a warehouse, Soon Young was brought in an old and unused building, formerly a rice mill warehouse. He was all tied up with the flesh wound on his legs that served as a warning. They were in a secluded place and no one would think a crime would be active in that area with its quiet neighborhood.

 

At that moment, Soon Young had lost too much blood because of his wounds around his limbs. He fought, but there were too many enemies, he couldn’t accommodate everything. There, a familiar man showed up. “I warned you, officer.” Said Jihoon who was very angry on his part since he suspected that Soon Young had made things messed up for him and for his partners.

 

It was a familiar voice with the threat. Soon Young, although his eyes were blurry, managed to think straight still. “Governor Lee. It’s such an honor that you keep thinking about me.” He chuckled as if everything was a joke. “If you want a drink, you can just ask me. If you want ?” Looking at the young governor in front of him playing to seduce the other man with his confidence. “…it’s easy because you are kinda cute and fierce. Just like my type.” Said Soon Young jokingly.

 

“I didn’t know you are cheeky even in that kind of state.”

 

“Am I y or not?” Soon Young chuckled.

 

Jihoon smirked. “Interesting piece of .”

 

Soon Young chuckled. “What do you want?”

 

“This is your second warning, officer. If you are trying to mess around with me again, I have no choice but to put a bullet on your head. Probably, I will start with your mother first. Coz you people are getting into my nerves.” Done with the threat, Jihoon retreated a bit to relax himself. Confident that he’s done enough to scare the young officer. “If you are clever enough, you know what to do after this.”

 

“If you kill me, right now, there’s no fun. Although I am not begging.”

 

“Acting brave, hamster?”

 

“I am a hell of a tiger.” Soon Young pouted when he became offended.

 

“A cub, maybe.” Jihoon grunted. “You’d become dangerous if I let you escape your den.” He murmured.

 

“You know you’ll need me. I’ll give you more than you need, only if you’ll allow me to get you laid.” Soon Young weakly winked.

 

“Foolish!” Gritted Jihoon in anger.

 

Soon Young smirked.

 

Soon Young was giving him a hint of things Jihoon shouldn’t be hearing from such a noble man. The officer was trying to tell something. He’s not negotiating at all. He’s kind of telling that he’s worth a lot and he needed him. But his annoyance was just getting worst as he ordered his men to have him thrown to a place where people would immediately see. Served as a warning to all the people who would see. “We’re done here.” Said Jihoon as he walked away.

 

YOON’S NNEIGHBORHOOD_ DAWN

 

Soon Young was found near their street. It was still dark, thankfully people came to rescue. The poor officer had lost too much blood and could barely aware of the surroundings. He was in a critical condition.

 

Meanwhile, Na Young who was waiting for a call became surprised that it wasn’t Jihoon’s intention to lay low. It was a serious threat and it shouldn’t be ignored. She believed that they needed to act fast.

 

Learning what happened to their poor Soon Young, the Judge and Jeonghan rushed to the hospital in distress. In addition, knowing that Soon Young acquired multiple gunshots on his legs and left shoulder, they couldn’t help but to feel angry to whoever did this to him. They could never imagine how painful it was for Soon Young. However, all they wanted now was their beloved young officer’s fast recovery.

 

“Oh son. What did they do to you?” Na Young cried seeing their youngest son all bruised up, unconscious and weak.  “This is all my fault.”

 

On the other hand, Jeonghan was there to caress the younger’s head, all worried and whispered. “Get well soon, brother. You are brave and I am proud of you.” That time, Jeonghan was becoming scared, not only for themselves but for the future of his unborn child.

 

Jun knew what had happen. He contacted Seungcheol regarding the threat they’ve done to Soon Young and his family. It angered the young Choi so much and he couldn’t wait to get on a plane back to Korea to avenge his little brother.  

 

SOUTH AFRICA_

 

Seungcheol was in his trip to South Africa going to Egypt when he got the message through Vernon.

 

“What is happening there, hyung?” Asked Vernon worriedly.

 

“Soon Young is in the hospital. He’s in critical condition but the doctor said he has a high chance to recover fast. It’s my fault.” Seungcheol biting his lips in anger.

 

“What? What happened?”

 

“I asked Soon Young’s help to bust operations. He must have find out something although he wasn’t sure about it. Jihoon would definitely go for them.”

 

“Why Soon Young?”

 

“He’s brave and intelligent just like his brother.”

 

Vernon never thought of it. Seungcheol knew that Vernon had fallen into the wrong data about the adorable and gentle young officer. “You have fallen to his trap, Vernon. His face is lovely but his brains are deadly, just like how he got you.” Seungcheol smirked. “You are forgetting that his position is the strategist of their team. He’s unlikely to be someone to go into a front line for a war. He fights well with his brain.”

 

“But why Jeonghan hyung’s brother?”

 

“He’s the only one I can trust inside the police.” Thinking of the possibilities that might happen while he’s gone. “It’s definitely my fault. Unless there’s something else that happen. Maybe Na Young had moved and it clashed mine.”

 

“Did you and the Judge have plans?”

 

“No. But she’s a judge. She’s dubbed as the hunter of wild animals in the government. She must have hit the wrong spot.”

 

“That’d lead to their whole family, hyung.” Vernon worriedly stated.

 

“I know.”

 

“And Jeonghan hyung would be in danger.” Said Vernon in frustration.

 

“I won’t allow it.”

 

It was tense until Seungcheol had decided, “Let’s get back. They will pay. Touching my family isn’t a good idea. They will see who I really am.”

 

At once, Vernon booked a ticket back home. It was an urgent flight. They’ve cancelled the rest of the meeting making them go back as early as expected. Their almost two month long meeting shortened into a 6 weeks duration time. However, things were getting faster than they knew. That time after Soon Young was saved. Another occurrence happened.

 

In the news “Yoon Jae Won, a cross agent and was labelled as a spy and related to the cartels, have been arrested. His plea is information in exchange for his and his family’s safety. He stated that he’s seen many and he promised to cooperate with the police with the information.” Although his face wasn’t revealed, people who’s looking for him might hunt him fast. He asked for a tight security to prevent his life to be put in danger.

 

Before Jeonghan would became really stressed with the series of unfortunate events within their families, Na Young had to keep their kids away from the television as much as time allows to hide the ugly truths, especially to Jeonghan who was having a very critical stage of his pregnancy – for almost 4 mos. Now.

 

Unfortunately, Na Young had no choice but to tell them after she talked to her husband in prison.

 

“Is this it, Jae Won?” Na Young remembering the things they’ve talked about before he left mysteriously. “Why did you do this?”

 

“I can be safe here, Na Young. I’ve already talked to the people. There’s a plan. We just need to trust them. CIA would come to me. He will know that I am here.”

 

“This is ridiculous!” said Na Young.

 

“This is all I can do for now.”

 

“Fool!” Na Young in tears. “Did you know that Soon Young almost died, and now Jeonghan has a lot of stress that might lead to losing his own child too?”

 

Jae Won was surprised. “Jeonghan is pregnant?” it gave Jaewon happiness and sadness at the same time and thought that having a child right now wasn’t the right time. “How are our children?”

 

“What do you think? Soon Young suffered from a lot. And Jeonghan… I don’t know how he’d take this with his current situation. He’s so glad having the child. I hope he’d make it through.”

 

“Please tell Jeonghan to take care of himself and his baby. Tell him I will be fine. He will understand.”

 

“You are so cruel, Jae Won!”

 

“I am sorry, I am not a good husband and a father to our family.”

 

Both held hands, tight and warm.

 

Na Young had to deliver the message as soon as Soon Young had woke up. Now, things and problems were piling up and it’d be hard for them to handle. Both children were surprised on the news. Jeonghan was overwhelmed. The two were worried but Jeonghan managed to calm himself down. It has been a rough day and he couldn’t afford to lose his child too.

 

“I need a rest.” Jeonghan said while adjusting his breathing. “Father will be fine. He’s done much worst, prison will not kill him.” stated him with a serious although stress was showing up to his lovely face.

 

“I will take care of it, child.” Said Na Young.

 

“No. I might have the right person to call to fix this mess.” Said Jeonghan. “Just give me a day.”

.

.

.

Seungkwan was driving his boss home. He was worried because he looked so stressed and it might affect the baby inside him.  He dared to speak with courage.

 

“Jeonghan hyung. I think you are stressing out. Don’t worry, everything will be fine.”

 

Jeonghan looked at him with a weak smile. “I know.”

 

“Your baby will be worried with you too.”

 

“I know.” Looking at the window while caressing his tummy. “Seungkwan, I’ve heard you sing the other day.”

 

It surprised the new body guard with the sudden topic.

 

“Can you sing for me if you don’t mind? I love your voice. I want to ask you since I’ve heard it but I think it’s too much.”

 

“Oh, thank you. It’s nothing. Thank you for appreciating my voice.”

 

“Can you turn this car into a lounge?”

 

“Oh…if” Seungkwan became shy and chuckled “If you may, what is your request?”

 

“A favorite song of yours.” Jeonghan remembered that his little brother used to sing and he’d spank him sometimes, but Jeonghan must admit Soon Young got a lovely voice. He just don’t want to say it because Soon Young had a tendency to boast himself. Better leave it for other people to say, but as his brother, maybe teasing is better. He told that to Seungkwan and he had the same story. His brother loved to do freestyle and sometimes it’s annoying him. They both laugh. Seungkwan soon started singing beautiful old songs of life and love. Jeonghan loved it so much. Now he had a walking and talking Walkman with him.

 

Jeonghan asked his assistant to drive to his favorite buffet restaurant. Seungkwan did and they even invited Jun, just for a refreshing sight. On the other hand, Jun who was treating his deep wound himself, became startled with the call.

 

“Hello?”

 

“Jun. We are eating here at my favorite buffet. Would you mind going? Do you have time?”

 

“Sure. I will. For a while.”

 

“We’ll wait. I am with Seungkwan. Can’t drag Soon Young along. I’m inviting few more friends if you don’t mind.”

 

“Sure thing.”

 

Meanwhile, Jeonghan called Atty. SeokMin, one of the most intriguing and interesting man. “Attorney? You want to eat with us? My treat!” asked Jeonghan.

 

On the other hand, SeokMin was drinking inside his favorite bar. He was playing chess with his favorite bartender whom he was currently asking to work with him as his assistant because he thought that he’s more qualified than any of his current secretary. He’d even bribe him every after work. He’s asking the man to be his scholar every time they play chess after Jisoo’s duty. Unfortunately, he couldn’t get his heart to like the offer.

 

“Sure! Where?”

 

Jeonghan told him the location as soon as he agreed and he said he didn’t mind him bringing a friend along.

 

SeokMin looked at the guy who’s playing chess with him and said “You hungry?”

 

“A little.” Answered Jisoo.

 

“My friend is asking me to eat with him. He said I should have someone with me. It’s his treat.”

 

“That’s so kind of him.”

 

“Yeah. And do you know where the budget buffet is? It’s near here, I think. I’ve seen that street, I just don’t know where it is.”

 

“Oh! You have a friend who eats in those restaurants?”

 

“Yeah. He’s an interesting one. I like him. I mean, as a friend.” DK immediately clarify.

 

“If he wouldn’t mind me, though.”

 

“He will not. He enjoys cool crowd like us.” Smiling.

 

.

.

.

Meeting at the said place, Jeonghan managed to pull Jun, DK, Jisoo which was his first time meeting. He also called the Kim couple to try something new- Mingyu and EunWoo. And then, there’s Seungkwan.

 

They ate together and have fun. Jeonghan couldn’t drink beer because of his angel, nevertheless, water is enough. Moreover, his nutritionist was keeping an eye on him especially when tough time comes like that moment. Jun knew he’s having a hard time.

 

Meeting with people sure made Jeonghan’s day in no time. He loves teasing. Jun just hope his kid wouldn’t be the same with teasing people.

 

Right now, he was worried for Jeonghan.

 

After they ate, Jeonghan had the time to talk to DK privately on their seats while the others were looking for deserts.

 

“Attorney, I have a favor to ask.”

 

“What is it?”

 

“I will go straight forward, but inviting you here has nothing to do with this. I can’t just wait until tomorrow and you are the only one I think of.”

 

“Tell me.” He smirked.

 

“Be my father’s lawyer. I will pay the price.”

 

DK chuckled. “I heard about it. He’d be fine.”

 

“And what say you?”

 

“Alright. I will do it because you are one of my favorite persons.” Said DK.

 

“Thank you. Just tell me what you want.”

 

“Nah. You’d pay me for a job. I cannot decline it.” Said DK smoothly.

 

“Thank you.”

 

“Just relax for now.”

 

After their short meeting, DK promised to meet them as soon as they left. Then, inside Attorney Lee’s car, he murmured “What an interesting situation I am in.” and scoffed arrogantly. His friend had noticed.

 

“You talking to yourself again, Attorney.”

 

“It’s a genius habit.” DK joked.

 

“It’s scary.”

 

“Is it? So… would you like to work for me now?” DK said persistently

 

Jisoo sighed. “I will think about it. Could you not bring it up everytime we meet? Please?”

 

“Why? It’s a good opportunity.”

 

“I know, but you keep on pressuring me.”

 

“Oh. My bad. Just tell me when you are ready. I need a good assistant as soon as possible.” He chuckled.

 

“When I am ready, huh?” Jisoo scoffed while the other laughed.

.

.

.

 

On the other hand, Jun invited Jeonghan home for a session of good dietary content after eating too much. He knew that Jeonghan needed someone right now and Jun was the only one who could assist him in that moment.

 

BESIDE JEONGHAN’S CAR_

 

“Jeonghan, I think I need to ask you a favor of driving me home.” Asked Jun as he couldn’t yet feel his body because of his wounds.

 

“Sure. No problem. Now that you said that. Where is your car?”

 

“I took the cab because I am in a hurry.”

 

“Stupid.” Said Jeonghan with a teasing eyes.

 

Jun and Seungkwan were surprised. “Well, I did bake for you.” He threatened.

 

“You mad at me?” asked Jeonghan with his repenting eyes after the tease he said to Jun.  

 

There they go again, fighting like siblings. Seungkwan sighed but he’s a bit relieved that Jeonghan started to become normal again. Though, sometimes he’s one of the victims now.

 

“I will just go home by a cab again. Have a good night and you should rest.”

 

“Hey, I was joking.”

 

“I know. I apologize for the trouble.” Jun smiled although he felt the pain on his stomach crawling to the other parts of his body. It made him create a painful sound. He immediately looked to the other side in order not to be seen.

 

Jeonghan became worried. He was worried that his stomach wasn’t ready for those kind of food.

 

“Hey, you feeling bad? Is your stomach upset?”

 

“Let me do something.” suggested Seungkwan.

 

“No. I- I am fine.” Jun stood up straight, forcing his pale face to create a good expression. Although, his wound was still fresh because of his activities. It’s been a very busy month for him and he had no one to look for his wounds but him.

 

Jun was perspiring that time while Jeonghan kept on talking. Good thing he didn’t notice.

 

“Will get my clothes too. I guess my clothes won’t do anymore. My angel is getting squeezed. Do you have it?”

 

“Yeah.” A short answer was a bit weird in that situation. It’s either he was offended or his stomach was really upset.

 

“Sorry.”

 

“Nothing to be sorry about, Jeonghan.”

 

“You might have not used to our food here. Sorry for keeping you eat things.”

 

“No. it’s fine. I might have just eat too many because their food is good.”

 

“But I didn’t see you eating much.” Said Jeonghan.

 

“You won’t notice. You are too talkative.” Jun smirked as he teased perspiring with the pain.

 

Jeonghan thought he’s just fine. Maybe what he’s saying was true. So, they paid a visit to Lancelot to get treats. It was already closed but it will open just for Jeonghan.

 

“Sorry Jun.”

 

“You have nothing to apologize about Jeonghan. You are so persistent.” He frowned jokingly. Jeonghan laughed.

 

“No. Because of the trouble of you opening the shop for me.”

 

“It’s alright.” Jun smiled. “Is it okay if you wait for a while? Will just do the finishing real quick. You can rest in my room. They’re newly changed sheets. Haven’t used them yet.”

 

“Are you not sleeping there?”

 

“Well, I am finding myself in the sofa of our big room always, so far, never used it from the moment I arrived. Now that it’s changed, it’s supposed to be good to use for guests.”

 

“Then, can I just use it. I feel so sleepy.”

 

“Sure.”

 

Then, Jun looked at Seungkwan. “If you want to rest, feel free to use my sofa bed on the sides. Don’t worry, they’re clean as well.”

 

“Thank you, Jun, but I need to monitor my boss because of his situation.”

 

“You’ve got a good assistant here, Jeonghan.” Said Jun.

 

“He’s a great singer too.” Jeonghan took pride of his assistant’s talent.

 

“That’s great.” Chuckled Jun sweetly. “Will adjust something first.”

 

“Sure.” Jeonghan answered. “Jun?”

 

“Mn?”

 

“Can I watch you sew for a little while?”

 

“That’d be boring, Jeonghan. It’s good for you to have a rest instead.”

 

“No. I think it won’t be.”

 

“If you say so. I can assemble a bed there.”

 

“Don’t need. I think I just watch you by sitting.”

 

“I will wait here.” Said Seungkwan who found a good sofa by the lounge of Moon’s residence.

 

“It’d be chilly here, young man. You can use my room.”

 

The three went up to the second floor. Seungkwan noticed that there’s also a beautiful lounge on the second floor and it’s a good spot for looking at the sky because the window was so big. “Then, I wouldn’t like to disturb you. I can stay here.”

 

“If it would make you comfortable. Feel free, Seungkwan. I have some vinyl there you can play.” Jun offered.

 

“Thank you.”

 

Jeonghan was with Jun inside a room. Seungkwan could hear the sound of the sewing machine and their giggle. Teasing, of course. Seungkwan thought that Jeonghan might feel more comfortable with Jun rather than with his husband. Well, it was clearly not of love, but definitely there’s friendship in their marriage. It was an interesting relationship, Seungkwan was getting hooked up with it. Nevertheless, his priority was never over sought.

 

Inside the room- Jun’s working area, it was calm after the laughter. Jun had some cookies in advance, though, it wasn’t Jeonghan’s favorite chocolate cookies, a little healthier. Oats as replacement of flour.

 

“Geez, is this even tasting good?”

 

“Why don’t you try it?”

 

Looking beside the cookies, there’s a cup of warm milk. “And a milk?”

 

“Drink it while it’s warm.” Jun advised.

 

“I’m not a kid, but I really appreciate this, Jun.”

 

“Enjoy my treat.”

 

“You know I always enjoy it.” Jeonghan chuckled.

 

A moment more, Jun got straight to the point. “How are you feeling?”

 

“Worried about me?”

 

“I am.” said in a serious tone.

 

“Your honesty scares me, Jun.”

 

“You are scarier than I am.”

 

“Well, I’m kind of stressed right now.”

 

“You know that is bad for you and your baby, right?”

 

“Yeah. But-“ he suddenly quivered as his tears flowed down unexpectedly on his cheeks.

 

Jun stopped whatever he’s doing and stared at the poor beauty in distress in front of him. After a few quiet moments, Jun stood up and pulled his handkerchief off his pocket. “I should make a handkerchief line because of you, Jeonghan.” He joked. “If not being messy with the chocolate, you are crying.”

 

Jeonghan leaned his head towards Jun and let the other grasp on him.

 

“What do you want me to do?”

 

“Will you do it for me?”

 

“Anything for you.”

 

“I want to have my baby, Jun.”

 

“Did Seungcheol know?”

 

“I don’t know yet. He’s out, but I guess he wouldn’t open an insulting letter.” Jeonghan chuckled in tears remembering what he wrote there.

 

“Insulting?”

 

“I called him a royal camel.” Looking at the tailor with tears although he’s giggling.

 

Jun smiled. The moon enlightened their spot and gave Jeonghan a glow. It’s so fascinating when Jun doesn’t believe in fantasy and yet experiencing it at the same time as of the moment. Jeonghan was ever so gorgeous that Jun didn’t want to let go. However, it’s not what he should do. If he did, he was afraid that it’d be more difficult for Jeonghan to handle.

 

“Then call me when you need a shield.”

 

“I just want a security for my child. I want to see him alive and well.”

 

“Don’t worry, he will.”

 

“The doctor said, we might experience a still born.” Worry became worst.

 

“I do not usually do this, but I will pray for you and for your child.”

 

Jeonghan chuckled. “I must be a strong influence on you.”

 

“I think so too.” Jun smiled. “I will protect you and your child. Just hold on.”

 

“Alright. I will trust you.”

 

“Jeonghan.”

 

“Mn?”

 

“Don’t trust anyone, even me.”

 

“You are weird.”

 

“I can only promise you the words I’ve said, but trusting me will only hurt you.”

 

“You sick?”

 

Jun smiled back while wiping Jeonghan’s tears. “You should trust your husband.”

 

“You are definitely sick.” Jeonghan frowning in suspicion but nothing else to think of.

 

Jun thought he’d stop whatever he’s doing and let Jeonghan rest. He knew that Jeonghan wouldn’t stop looking at his work while he’s still sewing. Just then, Jun decided that he would finish early. He wrapped up things and said. “It’s a long day for the both of us. I’m wrapping it up now.”

 

“Can I stay here tonight, Jun?”

 

Jun would like that. Besides, it’s too late for him to have another long drive. “That’s what I am hoping for, but don’t get it the wrong way. I respect your relationship with your husband, Jeonghan.”

 

“I know that.” Disappointed because the chance was permitting them for a kiss, but he wouldn’t. He’s a saint! “Can I sleep in this sofa? I like the ambience here.”

 

“You don’t have to sleep on the sofa. I usually have my bed here. Let me set it up for a moment.”

 

“Sorry for troubling you, Jun. It’s not my intention to bother you, it’s just that-“ Biting his lips as he was preventing his tears from falling down again.

 

Jun stopped from assembling the bed when he heard the other stop from talking, just to check.

 

“I don’t know what to do now.” Tears eventually fall from Jeonghan’s eyes. It couldn’t be prevented.

 

Jun immediately went near him and caressed his face as he wiped his tears.

 

Looking at Jun, in front of him. “I’m scared. I’m tired.”

 

Jun speak nothing.

 

“What should I do now?”

 

“One thing, Jeonghan. Be strong. You’ll get all through this.”

 

Jeonghan leaned his head towards the other’s chest while the other embraced him. “You are going to be fine. I am right here if you need me.”

 

“Can you stay?”

 

Jun was startled upon that request but he was delighted and said “Even if you want me to go, I will stubbornly stay.” He smiled.

 

Jeonghan smiled in relief. “Thank you.”

 

Jun prepared a nice cushion for Jeonghan to rest, while he settled himself to the sofa just beside the bed in case anything happen, he’d know. “You go to sleep now.”

 

Jeonghan, who was feeling better chuckled and teased. “Yes, Dr. Moon.”