SUIT & TIE 005: CONNECTIONS

SUIT & TIE

SUIT & TIE: CONNECTIONS

 

It was in the middle of the night when Jeonghan woke up feeling an unusual heaviness on his waist and a sound of quiet breathes whispering on the gap between his neck and shoulders. It would probably his husband. That’s for sure, unless, heavens permit him to live a life in a parallel world with Jun beside him instead. Looking to the person sleeping next to him, his naughty mind became disappointed. He boldly delivered it with a heavy sigh. Of course, it’s Seungcheol! Who else it would be? Although, his sleeping partner had such a very good and charming lashes he’s fond of, especially when he’s asleep.

 

“You know? If you could just smile for me, I’d probably- not to give the exact percentage- fall for you a bit. Can you do that?” say Jeonghan to a sleeping person.

 

There’s no point talking to a person when he’s asleep and back to the real reason why he’s up. It was his stomach that woke him up. Wildly growling, it couldn’t wait until the sun rises. Jeonghan moving from his partner’s embrace made the other awake. Seungcheol looked at him with a frown, feeling disturbed in a sweet dream, saying “Where are you going?” with a lousy and husky voice.

 

“I’m hungry.” Stated Jeonghan.

 

“Are you feeling better?”

 

“Hungry?” said Jeonghan with a sarcastic tone.

 

“Where do you want to eat?” asked Seungcheol who was glued on the bed at the moment with his heavy, obviously, sleepy pair of sweet round eyes.

 

“Where could you think we can possibly go in this time of the night, Seungcheol? It’s almost midnight and only one thing is for sure- we are early for tomorrow’s opening.”

 

“What do you plan to do?”

 

“We have emergency food here.” Jeonghan revealed as he moved to the kitchen, rummage the cabinet, and opened the stove with a pot filled with water up until the middle.

 

Seungcheol came out as soon as he saw Jeonghan on his feet, although, sluggish he walked. Still with his suit on as if he’d be ready to go to work matched with his gold plated watch fixed on his wrist, good thing he didn’t have his leather shoes on otherwise if Jeonghan sees him on it on bed he’d be dead in an instant, Seungcheol drew himself curious towards the beautiful one.

 

“What’s that?” the older looked what’s cooking inside the mysterious small, unsophisticated golden colored pot, he’d seen for the first time inside their luxurious house.

 

While tearing the pack of an instant staple food, which is only to be used at time like this “Ramyeon, Seungcheolie. Let’s wait for a few minutes and it’ll be ready.” Explained Jeonghan with his very affectionate nickname for his partner. Only he was allowed to call him that- well, except for his childhood sweetheart as well if not seen- other than that, anyone who calls him by that nickname would feel their throat cut slowly.

 

“That’s not a food.” Attested the rich man, acting like a child wearing his bed hair.

 

Jeonghan looked him with a surprised yet intrigued eyes. “You haven’t had this before don’t you? You lost half of your life, man. C’mon. Join. If you don’t want, just go back to sleep or go somewhere you can eat. Good luck!”

 

Seungcheol heard the orders right. He believed that in their marriage, Jeonghan was definitely in charge. He never pictured it out like that when he first met him, that’s why he agreed with the arrangement. He was surely wrong with his assumptions. Anyway, it doesn’t really matter for Seungcheol. He didn’t care. He’d rather have an independent wife than a useless one.  Although, he tried defying Jeonghan’s power on him first. Unfortunately, he just proved himself that his wife was definitely invincible. He’s the only person who can order him, argue with him, and shout at him in all occasions.

 

Damn! Jeonghan is definitely strong.

 

When the noodles were ready, he transferred the pot right in the middle of the table, gave Seungcheol his chopsticks to eat. “You can feed yourself, right? You are a big boy now.”

 

And Seungcheol forgot, that Jeonghan has the power to to the fullest. He’s over powered, indeed.

 

Staring at the unfamiliar food served on their table for the first time since he’s used to Jeonghan’s culinary skills like a pro, Seungcheol hesitated to let those artificial, unhealthy food inside his delicate stomach.

 

“You are not doing yourself a favor by just staring on it, Cheol. You need to swallow in order for you to get full. You understand?” again with a step-by-step explanation on how to eat the noodles properly.

 

Seungcheol was very surprised on how Jeonghan behaves in front of him. He’s fearless like a warrior inside a den full of lions. He thought his cold stares would make the other shiver, but then, it resulted to the opposite. Still, Seungcheol was thankful of Jeonghan being his wife because he’s more of a friend than a wife. He’s a good partner in all aspects, whether it’s about business or as simple as being there for him to lean on to. He actually considered himself lucky to have married Jeonghan, considering that his world turned upside down in an instant.

 

“If you are not going to eat, just sleep. Let me eat in peace.” Looking at his partner’s annoying curious expression as if he’s accusing him with blind eye.

 

Seungcheol, judging on how Jeonghan looked at him, hearing some kind of insult going on with that eyes. It somehow felt his wife was belittling him. He could not lose battles with Jeonghan anymore, so he tried. He’s been harmed numerously with Jeonghan’s decisions in both life and food, this was not the time to surrender because he was hungry too. Actually, the smell of the instant noodles invited him to do so.

 

Seungcheol dig in after seeing how vigorous Jeonghan ate a full pack of noodles in his mouth like he’s never eaten for weeks. Tasting the food, it’s not bad at all. Or maybe it’s due to his hunger? Nevertheless, the pot ended empty and Jeonghan found it not enough for his, still, growling stomach.

 

Jeonghan stood up and get the rice cooker, luckily still with rice in it, while leaving Seungcheol eat the rest of the ramyeun.  He got the roasted seaweed and some fresh vegetables and leftover meat in the fridge. Just then, he started making kimbap with all those ingredients at hand.

 

Seungcheol looked at him and observed what he’s doing. Moreover, he’d like to ask for another round of ramyeun. Seemed like the noodles made him a beast asking for more which he’s never done before.

 

“I am busy, Seungcheol.” Said Jeonghan with a cold tone, very focused on the wraps he didn’t want to get disturbed. “Cook it by yourself. There’s an instruction at the back and you’ve seen me do it.”

 

Speechless. That’s all Seungcheol could do at the moment. Now, he’s forced to labor. For the first time, he’s cooking his own meal. Jeonghan instructed him what to do because Seungcheol seemed careless. Also, threatened not to give him kimbap- a food which Seungcheol loved. He was left with no choice because there’s no way out of it. He wants kimbap, it’s looking good from what he could see.

 

Guess, Jeonghan need no baby at all. He’s got a big baby to take care of. “Spoiled brat!” ranted him with murmur which gave Seungcheol a little chill instead of annoyance. The tycoon miraculously obeyed. Too bad, Vernon was not there to witness how Jeonghan beat the undefeated king.

 

Getting bored while waiting the water to boil, Seungcheol opened up suddenly “It’s my first time cooking.”

 

“Not a surprise to me, little child.” Jeonghan teased as he gave a piece of sliced kimbap to the other to see how it was. Seungcheol seemed satisfied as Jeonghan started mass producing. Meanwhile, Seungcheol on his duty put the dried noodles and then the seasoning on the boiling water. Easy! In a few minutes, everything was cooked. They enjoyed what they’ve done and was able to spend time together.

 

While having a small question and answer portion which considered a little chit chat in that manner, Jeonghan became surprised when Seungcheol eventually opened some things he’s not quite familiar about his partner. He enjoyed that moment, but then, it ended up an interview to Seungcheol because he’s not the type of a man who does and have the capability of prolonging a friendly talk. The beauty, for the first time, has learned many thing about the man he suddenly married.

 

Seungcheol had a brother. Jeonghan knew that from the very start. It was Choi Minhyuk, his trainer and his friend regardless of the gap between their ages. It was just a shock when he learned that he’s passed at such a young age with a very tragic accident just before he and his brother got married. There were only 3 years gap between the brothers and that’d make him 35 that time. Minhyuk’s death was upsetting for Jeonghan because he considered Minhyuk a great man and he admired his kindness and big heart. If Minhyuk had pursued him, Jeonghan would probably give his heart to him.

 

On the other hand, Seungcheol wasn’t aware that Minhyuk tried to court Jeonghan before they were introduced to each other. It doesn’t really add up.  For the reason that it’s so unlikely for him and Jeonghan to be betrothed to each other because there’s no way their families would agree to that. However, all the assumptions had ended when their family decided to tie. Minhyuk didn’t know the real reason, but he may have a clue about it. Na Young, Jeonghan’s mother, was the daughter of the former friend of his grandfather within the SeonBi organization. Therefore, there’s a possibility, although a slim chance that they’d get engaged. As it was unexpected, Minhyuk find his way to understand the decision. He loved his brother so much and Jeonghan is a good man. If there’s anything he could give his brother, it’d be best to give him Jeonghan by his side.  Moreover, he’s involved himself to danger. He didn’t want Jeonghan to be the subject of revenge.

 

<<< FLASHBACK

 

While the ship is cruising in a very good day, Jeonghan together with his very playful director, Choi Minhyuk usually spend their time together at the pool viewing the beautiful sky with their meal. Being friends with the director was of the biggest benefit of all. People were talking about them. Usually, they’re talking bad about Jeonghan being a fishing for some rich guy to use in order to have a good life. However, Jeonghan doesn’t have the intentions of abusing Minhyuk even if he’s the one initiating about it.

 

“Jeonghan-ah.”

 

“Yes, Director?”

 

“It’s break time, Jeonghan.”

 

“Then, hyung?”

 

“Minhyuk is fine. Don’t worry, I’ll protect you.”

 

“You are encouraging them to bully me, you know.”

 

Mingyuk laughed. He admired Jeonghan’s braveness, though he must admit that he’s been captured by the younger’s angelic appearance and sometimes deed. Well, that’s because Jeonghan was a naughty boy too.

 

“Why? Are you scared?” teased the older.

 

“No, I am not. I need my job. If I throw them all to the sea, what do you think your company will do to me?”

 

Minhyuk laughed. “I will tell them that I ordered it.”

 

Jeonghan sighed.

 

Meanwhile, Minhyuk knew what was going on. He know Jeonghan turned problematic since the announcement of the marriage. It was obvious on how he rolled the ring on his finger. He was actually the first choice. However, Minhyuk was the one to decline even though he liked Jeonghan to be his for the rest of his life. He had he thought a valid reason and that was because he’s taking care of the business a family man shouldn’t have. It would just ruin their family, and worse, he might be the reason for his beloved’s pain or worse, death. He swore to protect his special one and that’s how you do it.

 

He loves his brother so much. Seungcheol has been his happiness since he came to the family, although, he came from another woman and not from his mom. Nevertheless, there has been no biases at all.

 Seungcheol was smart and he thought that he’d be the right man to own the company. He wanted a good and quiet life, but they could never have it because of his family’s engagement to other businesses in the black market. Minhyuk was devising a betrayal, hoping that doesn’t get caught too fast because all his efforts would be useless.

 

The only surprising was, the coincidence of Jeonghan was chosen to be the person who would be engaged to their family and not one of those rich and famous for power. Instead, his father chose a humble family. SeungWon never met Jeonghan, as he remembered correctly, he did the engagement with a blind eye. Normally, his father would choose keenly, but this? It was weird. Why Jeonghan? His family never crossed each other’s paths, though Jeonghan’s mother was a lawyer and was a part of the brotherhood they belong, it just didn’t sum up. Nonetheless, if it’s for his brother, he’d let go. Besides, he didn’t know how his time would last from that moment on.

 

“Jeonghanie…”

 

It caught Jeonghan’s attention.

 

“How are you feeling about the engagement between our families?” seemed a serious question that Jeonghan needed to answer carefully.

 

“I don’t know, to be honest.”

 

“Please love our baby boy.” Giggled Minhyuk.

 

“He seemed loved. I rarely see a brother loves his little brother very much.”

 

“You are dramatic towards your younger brother too, you know.”

 

“But he’s cute and fluffy. Blame him for that.” Jeonghan giggled as he remembered his little brother that he missed so badly when he’s working at the sea. “I wonder how he was doing. I miss him. Hope he’s studying well, or else, he’ll die by my hands.” Still threatening his little brother with concerns. It’s unlikely though.

 

“Mine too. Though, he’s quite old enough. But I guess he’s forever a little boy in my eyes.”

 

“Minhyuk hyung? It feels weird you know.”

 

“Why? This talk is quite normal for me.”

 

“Not the little brother thing.” A little pause. “You said you like me, don’t you? Is it real?”

 

Minhyuk was surprised so much inside. “W-why do you suddenly brought it up?”

 

“Aren’t you feeling weird?”

 

“Yeah. Now that you’ve brought it up.”

 

Jeonghan giggled. “You are weird. You should have asked for me.”

 

“Would you prefer that?”

 

“Yeah? Maybe? Can you imagine me getting married to someone I’ve never met before?”

 

“You have a point. But I assure you, he’s a good man.”

 

“You love him dearly.”

 

“Yeah. I do. He’s special to me. Please do take care of him and have patience. He doesn’t talk too much now and he’s becoming` secretive.”

 

“It sounds to me that he’s just like a teen.”

 

Minhyuk giggled. “In my eyes, he’s a kid.”

 

“That’d be a problem.” With a distressed expression.

 

“You will be fine with him. He’s strong.”

 

“And you are not?”

 

“Maybe.” The other laughed forcibly.

 

“What’s up with you? I’m getting scared.”

 

Minhyuk looked at him in the eyes. “Jeonghan, please allow me to say something crazy.”

 

“You are always crazy. What else could I do about it? Is there anything crazier than of what’s happening right now? Tell me.”

 

“I love you so much, Jeonghan-ah. I hope you’ll remember me every time.”

 

Jeonghan blushed and was dumbfounded. “Wh-what are you doing?”

 

“Something crazy?” said Minhyuk in reply as he giggled. “I love you and I don’t know what to do.”

 

“We’ll meet, don’t worry. I will always see your face. And it’s gonna be awkward.”

 

“I won’t show to you ever after your marriage.”

 

“Don’t say that. It’s scary.”

 

“It’s better. I won’t get hurt you know.”

 

“This is really weird.”

 

“I know, right. Let’s eat somewhere before your wedding. A farewell meal.”

 

“Stop the farewell thing. You are really freaking me out. I know we are bound in a complicated way. I hope we will have a better life in the future.”

 

“I hope so too.”

 

>>> End of Flashback.

 

“Seungcheol?” called Jeonghan with a gentle voice.

 

“Mn?”

 

“Don’t forget that I am here as your partner. It will be helpful for the both of us to be honest with each other.”

 

“Yes. I know that.”

 

“I hope I am clear with this.”

 

“Crystal clear.”

 

“Ummm… Cheol? Did you happen to claim our suit from Jun?”

 

“Not going there without you.”

 

“Alright. Very well.” Jeonghan giggled as he teased.

 

“You have a husband now, Jeonghan. Remember that.”

 

“I always do, darling. That’s why I think deeply every time.” Jeonghan teased further. While Seungcheol started staring sharply at him.

 

“What?”

 

“That… sometimes, I thank God for making me a filaudite.” Jeonghan giggled. “I am allowed and legal to like handsome men like you. I can even marry one.”

 

“Is it me, or the tailor?” said teasingly with a cold tone.

 

“Of course, it’ll always be you, love.” Jeonghan smirked as he leaned towards his husband and stole a kiss from his lips. “I miss you kissing me, Cheol. You’ve stopped doing so ever since you learned that your sweetheart is getting married.”

 

“It’s not the reason.”

 

“If you say so. But if you want me to stay. Make me want you.” Jeonghan threatened.

 

On the other hand, Seungcheol took it as a serious threat. Why not? Jeonghan has been the cleverest man he’s ever known. He does whatever he’d like to do, fearless and sure. He was capable of ignoring his feelings for something and he’s seen it several times. Especially when he needed to be as hard as metal when it comes to the company. He’s even hard to argue with, since he’s gifted with knowledge in academics and in morals as per say.

.

.

.

 

LANCELOT_

 

It was morning when the Choi couple visited the shop they’ve always go into. Mysteriously, it was close by the time it should be open. It brought confusion to them because Lancelot has never closed or opens late without prior notice. It just happened under the little moon’s supervision that Lancelot has seen closed.

 

“That’s strange.” Said Jeonghan with disappointment. “I miss seeing his gorgeous face.” Looking at his partner who seemed not caring about whatever he’s saying. Jeonghan has seen Seungcheol serious, but not as serious as he looked like right now. His seriousness came with uneasiness, making Jeonghan curious about it.

 

“Something’s wrong?” asked Jeonghan.

 

“Nothing.”

 

“I guess we’ll just have to get our clothes later when we get home.”

 

Jeonghan was waiting for Seungcheol’s reply. It should be favorable to Seungcheol. On the other hand, Vernon was actually waiting for a signal for them to go, however, no words were coming from Seungcheol’s mouth even in his actions right now. Instead, his boss’ eyes was focused to the shop after he looked at his watch.

 

“Honey.” Jeonghan called curiously leaning to see his husband’s face with wondering mind. “Are you okay?”

 

Seungcheol was fortunately in the right state of mind “Yes.”

 

“Should we go now?” Vernon to confirm about the action they should take. He too was mesmerized on how Seungcheol stopped to wait for the tailor because he’s never done that before.

 

“We will wait ‘til we get the suit.”

 

“We can go back later, Seungcheol.” Said his wife. Also wondering what has happened to his partner that morning.

 

“No. I need to see it now.”

 

“It or him? Don’t tell me Jun has got your attention now.”

 

“He got me but not as hard as you’ve make me fall head over heels on you.” Seungcheol smirked looking at his wife.

 

“You are scaring me.” Frowning his brows.

 

“Let’s have a coffee at the restaurant until 11.”

 

“Can you tell me why?”

 

“I just don’t want to go to the office yet.”

 

Meanwhile, somebody knocked on their car to call their attention. The man was wearing an all-black ensemble from head to toe. Moreover, He wore shades and hat to completely cover his face which was suspicious but then, he’s holding fully packed grocery bags on both of his hands and cared to put them together just to be able to knock on them. Seungcheol recognized the call and opened the window for him.

 

It turns out that the tall man in an all-black outfit was Jun. He removed his glasses and hat to greet them a good morning with his bright smile despite the darkness of his clothing.

 

“Good morning! Did I keep you waiting for so long? I apologize.”

 

“Yeah. It gets me starving.” Said Jeonghan jokingly. “What’s up for breakfast, my favorite tailor?”

 

Jun smiled. “An English one. Would you mind?”

 

“Anything you offer is good.”

 

“Then, c’mon in.”

 

Jun opened the doors of his boutique as his assistant was there waiting at the front door. However, he went not into duty but invited the couple and their body guard to their home beside the shop for breakfast.

 

“Sorry to disturb you.” Said Jeonghan.

 

“Not at all. In fact, you are doing me a favor. I’ve been eating alone since I came here.” The other giggled.

 

“Thanks for the invitation.” Said Seungcheol.

 

Jun served a hot and fresh tea while waiting for the toast and poached eggs to be ready. The handsome tailor prepared a simple and usual English breakfast with a bright smile which pleased the guests well. Particularly Jeonghan as he whispered to his husband’s ear. “You know, honey… breakfast is much sweeter with a smile.” Looking at Jun with so much endearment. A sign of Jeonghan’s threat to Seungcheol.

 

Meanwhile, Seungcheol replied. “I swear, you’ll like me much when I am hotter than the sun and colder than the night, honey.” And a kiss on the other’s neck was given.

 

Jeonghan giggled. “How would I know? I’ve never seen you in both sides yet.”

 

Seungcheol replied with a sigh. “I would never win against you, won’t I?”

 

“Try and we’ll see.”

 

In the end of their warm breakfast, Jun suggested that they should fit the suits already. “Would you like to fit first, Jeonghan?”

 

Jeonghan nodded.

 

“Please change here.” Jun pointing a room from behind.

 

Jun pushed the door of a room, that unlike their dressing room downstairs, it’s more spacious like a hall with not much furniture on it. The room larger than the Choi’s living room as Jeonghan could estimate, has a nice large French windows of which the light can enter the room freely. Giving more grace to those golden carvings and frames on the wall. It’s just a waste when instead of fine chairs and tables with other luxurious furniture to decorate the classic Victorian walls, it’s nothing but a few mannequins scattered around and a long wooden table.  Nevertheless, Jeonghan loved the ambience and warmth of the place.

 

“This room is beautiful!”

 

Jun smiled “Thank you. I think so too.”

 

In the middle however, there’s a piece of clothing quite new to Jeonghan’s eyes. “That’s beautiful.” Murmured Jeonghan. The piece was worn by a mannequin and enclosed by a glass. It seemed special. It’s simple with a few expensive highlights on it. The style was definitely new. Jeonghan, if given a chance, would love to fit such garment. Work of art, he called it.

 

“Thank you.” Answered Jun with delight.

 

Jeonghan went closer to the exhibited clothing while questioning Jun of the things that he got curious of.

 

“Why do you have this room? I mean there are a few things but with the space, I don’t think it’s meant for few things.” Jeonghan asked seeing only beside a few furnitures, yards of fabrics on the sides compiled to a corner. A coffee table. Sewing machine.

 

“This is where I work.”

 

“I see. Did you make it for someone?” seeing the label with PURPLE ROSE engraved on the plate.

 

“It is.” Answered Jun with a smile.

 

“This must be special.”

 

Jun gave the suit on him and let him fix the dressing room just behind the door. “Call me when you are done. I will assist your husband to the other room.” As he closed the door to meet Seungcheol. Jun invited Seungcheol to the other room while Vernon was left in the lounge area with a cup of tea and sunshine. Perfect for a little break.

 

Inside the room, Jun prepared Seungcheol’s suit to be fit.

 

“Did you get it for me?” asked Seungcheol mysteriously.

 

“Of course.” The tailor handed a small box towards him. “That will suit him well.”

 

Seungcheol opened it and it was a white swan brooch designed with oriental stones including the rarest pearls could be seen in the seas of the pacific.

 

Seungcheol smirked and said “Perfect!”

 

“And here’s the other one.” Tossed Jun to the other. “That’s a real expensive one. It’s hard to get that from the black market, Seungcheol. Better not lose it. It was found in Egypt but mined in Burma they say.”

 

“Thank you for getting these. Don’t worry, I don’t think he’ll lose this. He’s too mindful with things.” Observing the most eye catching accessory set on his hand. A pair of necklace and ring on ruby stones and golden chains and rings. They were spectacular even in its simple design.

 

“They are perfect.”

 

“You invested a lot on it.”

 

“I’m investing to the right person anyway.”

 

“That might be valid.” He giggled.

 

“And how was the operation?”

 

“It was done neatly. Nothing to worry about.” Answered Jun.

 

“I had Vernon’s life at stake, Jun. There’s no reason for you to make mistakes.”

 

“I know.”

 

“And Soon Young?”

 

“He can’t be there. He’s too innocent to handle cases. Not just yet for those cases. Besides, he might get himself into trouble because of his curiosity. He’s still a boy, Seungcheol.”

 

“I see. Did he see you?”

 

“No. But I am sure he will found out soon. He’s cunning. He knows when to attack or not. But now, just keep him busy with busting illegal transactions but not too often. I’ll give you a list from my partner.”

 

“You have another with you?”

 

“I need someone as backup in this kind of cases, Seungcheol. One is not enough. It’s not going to be easy. Our first target is the Xu Mafia. Brace yourself, Seungcheol. Anything could happen if we couldn’t be more careful.”

 

“I know that. Just protect my wife and Vernon for me. Soon Young too. He’s a bright kid.”

 

“Will do my best, but for now, let’s fit yours.”

 

Seungcheol was left in his room as Jun went to assist Jeonghan as soon as Vernon asked for him by Jeonghan’s request.

 

Going back to the fitting room, Jeonghan was facing a mirror feeling the vibe of the suit of burgundy on white long sleeves.

 

“It’s beautiful on you.” Jun said as he looked how Jeonghan became so majestic in a powerful color.

 

“It’s too exquisite for me, Jun.” doubting how he would look in a wedding with such a loud color.

 

“Don’t you like it?”

 

“I like it but I think this color would be noticeable in the crowd.”

 

“That’s what your husband asked me to do.” Jun smiled.

 

“That guy! Anyway, thank you for getting me this wonderful suit.”

 

“I’ll be doing several for your office too.”

 

“Did he said that too?”

 

Jun nodded.

 

“I have lots of suit at home though, but it’s great to hear that.” Jeonghan chuckled. “I have the reason to visit.” Jeonghan confessed.

 

Seungcheol came out to see how his wife was doing. Meanwhile, Jun brought Jeonghan out, as well, to let Seungcheol see him. Looking at his naughty, contradicting with the face of an angel, he was amazed on how beautiful he looked. “It’s beautiful on you.”

 

On the other hand, looking at his partner, Jeonghan planned to praise Seungcheol with his navy blue suit. “I never thought you’d wear a colored one, Cheol.”

 

“Do you like it?”

 

“Very much. You look y on it, honey. Maybe it could be ier if you could just remove your inner shirt.” Jeonghan answered as he giggled.

 

Seungcheol smirked. “I’m pretty sure I am with you for the past few years, but I can’t still read you at all.”

 

“Your problem not mine.” The other teased.

.

.

.

 

In their office, Seungcheol went to Jeonghan and ask him to wrap the gift Seungcheol bought for EunWoo for the wedding.

 

“Jeonghan, are you free?”

 

“Yes. I’m done. I might go home early, so I can prepare out things for tomorrow’s wedding.”

 

“Great. I’ll be staying for a while. And kindly wrap this for me.” Giving the expensive brooch to his wife.

 

“Sure, honey. Is this the gift for the couple?”

 

“No. Only for EunWoo.”

 

“Why didn’t you buy for the couple? Are you crazy?”

 

“Buy anything for Mingyu. I don’t know what he likes. Never liked him that much.”

 

Jeonghan sighed. “Seungcheol. You are acting like a kid.”

 

“Yeah. I know. Just please take care of everything for me.” Saying in a faint and tired voice. Jeonghan read that Seungcheol wasn’t so happy seeing EunWoo, his childhood love, marrying another man.

 

“Why can’t you just skip the wedding, Cheol, if you can’t really accept it?”

 

“Why can’t I? I have a wonderful wife like you. I won’t chose EunWoo over you.” Seungcheol smirked as he called for Jeonghan to get closer. Jeonghan went closer as Seungcheol kissed him on the lips and wrapped him in his arms.

 

“You want a drink?” Jeonghan offered his husband an alcohol drink, in case he needs it. Also, because he’s acting weird. Perhaps drunk in loneliness and heartbreak.

 

“No. Not necessary. See you home. Get ready, I’ll fetch you so we can eat at the buffet you brought me in before.”

 

Jeonghan became delighted. “Are you sure? Is that a promise?”

 

“Yeah. Vernon will drive you. See you later. By the way, I will be hiring a body guard for you. I can’t let you have Vernon. He’s mine.”

 

“He’s mine now.” Argued Jeonghan.

 

“Stop stealing him from me. Bad boy.” Seungcheol teased as he kissed Jeonghan’s lips again before he went out going back to work.

 

“I can’t do that.” Jeonghan giggled. “See you home.”