SUIT & TIE: The Youngest of the Ivanovs

SUIT & TIE

 

 

That night, Vernon reported to Seungcheol that it didn’t end well. Worst, they had no leads at all. Seungcheol called Vernon that night not to patrol but to watch over Jeonghan for a while. As usual, he had meeting to attend to.

 

Seungcheol came alone as he walked through the hallway of the longest aisle of the ship. It was quiet. Moreover, the darkness along the corridor brought him loneliness and eeriness.  He was on his way to the hall when a servant came walking just right in front of him. It was a woman.

 

“Good evening, sir!” she greeted with a smile.

 

Seungcheol recognized the greeting politely enough but chose not to respond.

 

The distance between him and the woman was getting closer. After crossing each path, the woman had snuck out a dagger from her sleeves and pierced Seungcheol on his lower abdomen numerous times. Since no one was watching, it was easy for the lady servant to just walk away. On the other hand, Seungcheol couldn’t feel yet the pain because of the shock. However, as he took heavy breathes, the discomfort slowly crawled all over his body. Looking at his bloody hands, he started feeling an excruciating pain. Seungcheol tried to shout but his wounds were breaking him. All he could do was to look at his offender’s face.

 

“Your wife got lucky.” The lady smirked. “But you? You will not escape this… you RAT!” she emphasized as she left the poor dying man behind the shadows.

 

“SEUNGCHEOL!” Jeonghan screamed crying upon waking up.

 

The scream startled the man beside him, “What’s wrong, Jeonghan?” asked his very own husband beside him. “Are you okay?”

 

Jeonghan became speechless and frozen.

 

“What’s wrong?” asked Seungcheol again while caressing his wife’s face worriedly. “Anything hurting you? I can order this ship to dock as soon as possible for you to have a proper check in the hospital.”

 

Jeonghan was just relieved after feeling the warmth of his husband’s palm caressing his cheeks. He buried his face onto the other’s palm with a kiss. “Thank god you are alive.”

 

“Can you tell me what happened? I am worried.” Assuming that Jeonghan could probably had a nightmare.

 

“Nothing. I’m- I’m good.” Despite the cold sensation creeping on his spine after recalling that terrible nightmare. Fortunately, it was just a dream.

 

“We’ll get out from here soon. Minghao requested for the captain to dock.”

 

Jeonghan was wondering why “No! What’s happening? Is it morning?” looking at the window, a view from a quite different room.

 

“Yes, my love. Almost noon. I was so worried about you. I shouldn’t have left you alone.”

 

“What?” still clueless, seemed to have forgotten what happened last night, Jeonghan was confused.

 

“You were poisoned last night. Thank god Wonwoo came into realization that you are in danger.” Explained Seungcheol to his partner.

 

Now, Jeonghan remembered. “Oh! I’m- I’m sorry. I should be vigilant all the time. Not your fault. But don’t worry, I’m fine now.”

 

“No. It was my fault.”

 

“No. Nothing to worry about. I’m good. I hope I didn’t cause any ruckus here. Did you?” doubting that Seungcheol might have gone berserk.

 

“You almost died, Jeonghan! How can you be so good with that?” trying to make Jeonghan in his senses

 

However, in reverse, Jeonghan stated “I am alright, Cheol. You are over reacting! Now if you will excuse me, I need to talk to Minghao.” Before getting up to bed, the first person in mind was Vernon. Jeonghan was worried about him because he had the habit of taking all the responsibility even if it wasn’t his fault. “Hey, is Vernon okay?”

 

“Why do you ask?”

 

“Because he might blame himself.”

 

“He is.”

 

“Did you blame him?” Jeonghan asked with irritation.

 

“No. But he took it as his responsibility.” Answered Seungcheol coldly and honestly.

 

“Cheol! How could you let that happen? He’s your friend! He’s doing his best for us & it’s not his fault!” Jeonghan scolded.

 

“He’s cooperating with Minghao’s bodyguards. Still searching for the mastermind.” Skipping the scolding.

 

“This is insane! Get them to rest now. I’ll be vigilant next time, alright? If that’s what you are worried about. If you want, I won’t go far from you.”

 

“Jeonghan.” Holding Jeonghan’s arms to prevent him from getting off the bed. “What do you think you are you doing?”

 

“I need to close a deal, President Choi.”

 

“It can wait. Look! You need to rest for now.”

 

“I can rest at home.”

 

“Jeonghan.” Seungcheol called with a firm voice. Not letting Jeonghan go.

 

 “No, Cheol. I have to-“ Jeonghan’s words were cut as soon as someone was heard knocking.

 

“Did you call for me?” Reported with a familiar voice- Vernon.

 

Once heard, Jeonghan opened the door for the man. “Hi Vernon.” Greeted Jeonghan as bright as possible. Only to be displeased with the sight he’s seeing. Vernon was seen worn out with bruises on his face. “What happened?”

 

Vernon, on the other hand, felt ashamed of his appearance but he had to remain stoic as possible. Part of it was feeling guilty about what happened to his favorite boss last night. “How are you feeling, hyung?”

 

“I am better than you. Look at you!” he reprimanded.

 

“I’m sorry.”

 

“You shut your mouth Vernon! I don’t want to hear apologies from you.” Vernon was startled with the sudden shout he received from Jeonghan. “It’s not your fault. Don’t show me that sulky face. You don’t dare get yourself to blame. You get me?” very irritated, Jeonghan scolded Vernon this wild for the first time. More like a brother, to be honest.

 

“Hyung.” Vernon murmured with his shocked expression. Later on, he received an embrace and a worried pat on his head.

 

“Don’t be too hard on yourself, you hear me?”

 

Still surprised. “I’m perfectly fine.”

 

“Not that I am aware of. Why do you always torture yourself like this, Vernon?”

 

“It’s my duty.”

 

“But we are a family here.” Jeonghan spoke gently.

 

Vernon wore a smirk while seeing his boss smothering with jealousy.

 

“Thank you.”

 

“Get me a meeting with Minghao right now. That’s an order.”

 

Vernon was against it when he said “You should go to the hospital.”

 

“After the meeting… I promise.”

 

That’s the time when Seungcheol scolded. “Choi Jeonghan! Stop being stubborn.”

 

Jeonghan displayed no fear looking at his husband. In fact, he’s feeling well. He’s never had so much sleep since he worked inside the Choi Shipping as a Vice President. “Nope. You can’t order me what to do now.”

 

Vernon was torn.

 

“Vernon, do as I say.” Both his masters commanded. Now, it’s the moment of truth. Vernon had to choose who to follow. Was it the boss he grew up with or was it his favorite hyung?

 

“Then, I-“nervousness cracking Vernon’s voice while the two gazing sharply at him.

 

“I- have to…” prolonging his sentence just to make sure he’s making the right decision. “…call a meeting with Minghao.”

 

Jeonghan won!

 

“Good decision, Vernonie~” leaving Seungcheol restless with his heavy sigh.

 

Vernon did his job while the couple argued inside the room on how can Jeonghan won Vernon like that. Seungcheol was with him since forever, but he’s loved Jeonghan more.

 

As soon as Jeonghan got into the bath to get ready for the meeting, Seungcheol never took his eyes off from where his partner was. He was ever vigilant. It was the second time those bastards tried to hurt Jeonghan and he would never forgive them. For now, Seungcheol was worried about how Jeonghan was coping up. Two attempts of taking his life in barely a month. Who could stand that? He guessed Jeonghan was just trying to pull himself together so people won’t worry.

 

Meanwhile, soaking his body in a bath full of bubbles and aromatics, Jeonghan was feeling scared. However, what good could fear bring? It could just hold them back. That moment, he repeatedly told himself that he would finish the fight rather than losing his loved ones one by one. All he could do now was pretend to be okay to show his enemies that he couldn’t get easily shaken.

.

.

.

MINGHAO’S CABIN_

 

Jeonghan, presenting himself ever so gorgeous with a smile on his face, Minghao was half worried and pleased.

 

“How are you, my favorite person?” asked Minghao boldly, especially when Seungcheol wasn’t allowed to join the discussion. On the other hand, Jeonghan had the freedom to flirt and use all his charms without being scolded.  

 

“I’m fine. The incident was a blessing in disguise.” He chuckled. “I haven’t have much sleep since I got married.” Taking the terrible incident into a joke.

 

Minghao’s expression became light and said “Thank goodness you are fine. Don’t worry, we’ll get that bastard who tried to hurt you. Please let me answer all your medical bills since you got hurt under my watch.”

 

“Don’t be silly, Minghao. I am better. By the way, did you find the waiter?”

 

“Yeah but he jumped off the deck. He’s dead by now.” Minghao assured.

 

“Oh dear.”

 

Feeling that he scared Jeonghan with the way he talked –like a murderer- he shifted into a loving friend expression and said “It was an accident. He jumped off board. I guess the waves got him into a…” thinking of the best way to explain the situation that happened without scaring Jeonghan “… machine and- uh- drowned. T-that’s what Wonwoo said.” With a little stutter, not sure if he did a great job.

 

“I see.” A little disappointment visible on Jeonghan’s face. Minghao didn’t know what to do next since Jeonghan was not the kind of person who’d be happy to hear an ‘I will kill him for what he did to you’ kind of thing. Luckily, Wonwoo came serving them refreshments. The refreshments was made under his watch to make sure nothing was on it. He even tried it for himself with another glass.

 

Serving the glass to the both of them, Wonwoo explained that it was safe to drink.

 

Meanwhile, Jeonghan noticed how Wonwoo had the same bruises all over his face just like Vernon. “What happened to your face? Was that because of me?”

 

“No. Don’t worry, I’m fine.” Wonwoo smiled tenderly making anyone who see cringe in awkwardness. Meanwhile, Minghao was wearing his wide eyes thinking that his friend might have a bipolar affection when it comes to the new Choi versus him. It was obvious and he was not sure what to feel.

 

“Tsk!” Jeonghan scoffed as he executed a quite irritatable expression. “You and Vernon are the same.”

 

Minghao noticed that they were somehow close but how and why? The young Xu’s attention was over the two with a confused but sullen expression. “I am getting jealous here, Jeonghan.”

 

Jeonghan became alerted. Minghao was really a bold and expressive man, even emotional. Not the time to make the other sulk otherwise he couldn’t get a good deal. First things first, Jeonghan gave him a present which was a good start. Minghao received it like a child, so excited and quite itchy to open it up.

Based on the master’s expression, Wonwoo could tell that Jeonghan undeniably caught their terror young master head over heels towards him. With that alone, he could conclude that Jeonghan has already won the game with Minghao.

 

Jeonghan reached his hard bound proposal to Minghao while he explained. On the other hand, Minghao need not read those legal stuffs because it was decided that he’d spend as much money as Jeonghan needs or even wants for his small business. DEAL is ON.

 

“Open it.” Said Jeonghan, who was pretty serious with it.

 

“Uh- yeah.” Pretending to be serious but with the gift on his lap.

 

Seeing that the book was flipped upside down, Jeonghan chuckled. “You silly little pup.” scolded Jeonghan teasingly. “Your book is upside down, honey.” while flipping the book into a normal post a normal person should read.

 

Minghao blushed. Wonwoo sighed as he felt embarrassed. “This is embarrassing. I can’t even-” murmured him.

 

“My bad.” Sticking his tongue out like a child.

 

Jeonghan sighed and scolded the other “Are you serious with me, Minghao?”

 

It surprised Minghao. He even panicked and said “Yes. I am!” in full alert. “I am very serious with you.”

 

Jeonghan scoffed with a little smile on his face. “Minghao?”

 

“Mn?” responding accordingly.

 

“To the business.” Looking at the paper.

 

“Yeah. Of course.” Eyes now on the paper which Jeonghan doubted he’d read.

 

“So. Minghao, if you can’t concentrate and you are really excited with my gift. Go ahead and open it first. I know I cannot exceed your expectations when it comes to fashion or anything in this world because you have it all but I hope you’ll love it.”

 

With the permission, Minghao excitedly openned the gift, so messy and happy. Opening the gift, thrill crawled from his guts to heart which was a positive review. As soon as the gift was unraveled, Minghao saw a compact film camera with lots of empty films beside it.

 

“I don’t know if you’d like it but I think that’s perfect for you since you travel a lot. Getting shots of beautiful places and happy memories to remember is a good past time.”

 

Minghao was surprised with the gift. He never expect to receive a present like it. People usually give him the most expensive, if not, a highly wanted item in the black market. Only Jeonghan could ever think of this very sentimental and useful one. It was obviously not expensive as people usually give him, nevertheless, he took a liking on the camera and thought of a new hobby.

“I definitely like it! You are the first person to give me this.” Minghao smiled.

 

Not sure if it was a complement or not, Jeonghan frowned a bit. “You don’t like it, do you?”

 

“No. I do like it!” Examining it. “…so much!”

 

“You can tell me honestly.”

 

“I am telling the truth.” Defended Minghao.

 

“Alright then. Thank you for appreciating my gift.” Jeonghan giggled. “Shall we proceed to the business Mister?”

 

“Wait! You know what would make this better?”

 

“What?”

 

“Let’s take a photo together. I’m sure Seungcheol wouldn’t mind.”

 

Jeonghan giggled “Adorable.” After taking a quick snapshot, both proceeded to whatever business they’re on.

 

Minghao was looking through the proposal. He was serious, Jeonghan was nervous. The Chinese business man was looking through the proposal thoroughly, thankfully. He’s having a great concentration by looking at the details of his proposal.

 

After a few minutes of thorough scanning, Minghao finally relaxed his stance and smiled as he raised a drink to the air “You never fail to impress me, Jeonghan. Your conditions first.”

 

Finally, at the business, Jeonghan smiled prettily and confidently like he was while playing the game master inside the casino. And so, he lifted his glass of cocktail.

 

“Toast to that!” Celebrated the two.

 

“I’ll see you next week. How about having lunch together?” invited Jeonghan.

 

“In private?” wondered Minghao.

 

“Do you plan to bring someone along? ‘Coz I’d rather stay private. Just the two of us.” Proposed Jeonghan.

 

Sounds good! Minghao was thrilled. “Oh- no. Just the two of us would be perfect. Seungcheol wouldn’t follow us, would he?”

 

“Nope. I won’t let him. It’s our deal. He might think little of me if I’d ask him to tag along.”

 

“Brave man.” The other smirked.

 

Deal was done. Jeonghan was being escorted by Wonwoo until their cabin’s door as an order. He had all the time he needed to talk to Jeonghan. It was relaxing somehow, but he shouldn’t forget the mission as he whispered. “7:00 tonight. Get ready.”

 

Jeonghan understood and nodded.

.

.

.

06: 00 PM_ MV CLEOPATRA

 

Time ran fast. Jeonghan, in their cabin, kept looking at the clock with uneasy gestures. He didn’t actually know the exact plan. Only the information that was given to him by Wonwoo. Although, he knew very well that it was a delicate operation. To keep his mind busy, as well as, to keep the guests in one place Jeonghan had the idea to keep the guests distracted. He opened the casino, since it was an easy access to the emergency exit by secret passages. Nobody knew about the true blueprint of MV Cleopatra but Seungcheol, Jeonghan and the manufacturing crew including the engineers and interior designers themselves. It had a separated copy from the usual blueprint of the cruise ship that’s being studied by their crew.

 

MV Cleopatra took a long and delicate reconstruction just to be used in this kind of operation. Luckily, Minghao would definitely follow Jeonghan’s suggestions that’s why Cleopatra was chosen for the Chinese young master’s event.

 

For the distraction, in case they might suspect, the Choi couple made the decision of creating unique rooms that could cover up the ambiguous pathways. MV Cleopatra was made for hunting. There were illusions in few rooms; indoor forest-like recreation center with pool made of glass, even the floor to see the underwater during the day; of course, casinos wouldn’t miss; and a few more for their guests to enjoy.

 

Currently, people were so distracted. Jeonghan seemed calm while Seungcheol and Vernon were keeping an eye. The three knew that there were busting. Jun told them beforehand after learning Minghao’s party at their ship. It’s just that no particular details were discussed. Not even the time. Only Jeonghan knew about the time.

 

As soon as everything was set by Jeonghan, he met eyes with Wonwoo to signal. That time, Wonwoo slipped in the shadows carefully to get to the deepest part of the ship. It was nerve wracking. It was Wonwoo’s first mission with the other soldiers in the field. It required good timing and perfect coordination. One mistake and everything was at risk.

 

“Tinker can you hear me?” echoed on a special radio Wonwoo had on his ear connected to his cuffs.

 

“I’m on the move.” as he improvised some more distractions that would buy them some time without being noticed. “This should buy us time. On my way to you.”

 

“We’re in.” answered Jun.

 

Wonwoo was confused because he was supposed to open the door. He looked at his watch and saw that there’s still two minutes left. “What do you mean?”

 

“The door is open.” Answered Jun knowing that it would probably Jeonghan who did it since he had an idea in case these kinds of situation occurred. “We’re good.”

 

“I didn’t-“

 

Jun smiled as he prepared for the operation. “He knows what to do.”

 

Jeonghan deliberately left the emergency exit open as soon as he received the message from Wonwoo. He thought it would be convenient to open the emergency exit since it was the most feasible place for special operations to infiltrate the premise secretly. It was kind of risky but he was the only person who could do it

 

Wonwoo smiled getting what Jun meant “Alright. I should meet you. I need to deliver something.”

 

Wonwoo met them halfway at the basement. He reached a blueprint of the ship including the secret passage ways. Looking at how detailed and strategically designed the ship was, Jun and his team were impressed. “T’was given by the Queen.” Boasted Wonwoo as he referred to Jeonghan.

 

“Got it. Great job! This plan is thorough.” Jun smirked. “They thought of this well.”

 

Jun was instructing his team to keep low. Move without being noticed and as much as possible no gun fires in the operation despite having the latest armories and silencers in the market. He also explained that they would only target the small guys first, the men under the Ivanov and the Xu, for the reason of having a bait and a proof against two families since going large scale would be difficult to handle and has more risk. Jun wanted to finish the mission slowly but surely.

 

“By the way, the Queen said most people are in casino just in case you need help.” Wonwoo relayed with a smile.

 

“That’d be a great help. Thank you. Any update?” asked Jun to Wonwoo before they move.

 

“Minghao wants to send gifts to Jeonghan. His eyes are totally locked on him.”

 

“I see. Keep playing. Let’s use Minghao’s infatuation to our advantage.” Stated Jun as he ordered his men sophisticatedly about the moves they needed to execute.

 

Now that people were slightly scattered around the recreational center and most bad men were on gamble, Jun took note of the casinos first. He took few men with him inside the casinos while the rest of the team were assigned to other places to ensure the safety of the other passengers and also to spy with the big names. Everything they needed to blend in was provided by Seungcheol at the locker room as planned.

 

In the middle of the operation, Wonwoo was ordered to deliver a piece of beautiful and precious jewelry to Jeonghan as planned. Wonwoo met eyes with Vernon. Vernon had not fully trusted the man yet so he asked “What do you want?”

 

“Just here to deliver a gift from my master. He said he’d like Vice President Choi to have it as a gratitude.” Wonwoo displayed a cold expression as usual. “You know, Master Xu has this shy complex when he’s really excited. He’s complicated.”

 

Vernon scoffed and murmured “I need the truth after this.” To the man in front of him as he directed him to the couple talking to their friends.

 

The gift was presented to Jeonghan by Wonwoo. However, Jeonghan was doubtful to receive it knowing how much it costs. “He won’t take ‘No’ for an answer, Vice President.” Explained Wonwoo.

 

But Jeonghan sure knew how to perfectly play the game with Minghao “Tell him, I won’t accept it unless he give it to me personally.” And winked.

 

Sensing that Jeonghan might be up to something playful again, Wonwoo became worried as he whispered “Look, I hate to meddle with things but- you can’t make him more addicted to you. It would be dangerous.”

 

“Trust me. I’m confident because you are on our side.” Assured Jeonghan. “Please remind him also with our lunch meeting.”

 

“What?” Seungcheol was disturbed. “On your own?” asked him in surprise as he wasn’t aware that Jeonghan and Minghao would have a meeting on their own.

 

Jeonghan nodded.

 

“Jeonghan, you are going too far. I can’t-“ Seungcheol’s sentence were cut short when an alarm rang. It was the fire alarm.

 

People were asked to evacuate and all of a sudden it became chaos. Perfect to catch people out of nowhere. On the other hand, Minghao was all pissed learning that unpleasant things were happening in his party. His face was extremely sour and people were getting scared. It was by report that one of the guests accidentally caused a fire so the Chois wouldn’t take the blame.

While evacuating the ships to the boats, Kai giggled beside Minghao and teased “Accept it buddy, you are just unlucky sometimes. I mean every birthday you have. Tsk! Tsk! You better change your birth date, bro.”

 

“ it!” the other man grunted.

 

The evacuation has been smooth and orderly. Fortunately, no guest was hurt. Seungcheol, Jeonghan, Vernon and Wonwoo met the Xu and the Ivanovs on the deck. They were currently on a transfer to the rescue boats provided by the ship and others by the cost guards when Jeonghan displayed worry towards the guests especially to Minghao “Oh, honey, are you okay?”

 

Suddenly, Minghao was forced to fix his expression ever so kind for Jeonghan. “I’m fine. How about you?”

 

“We’re fine. They said it’s just a small fire although we have to evacuate this ship completely by our rescue boats because of the protocol. The smoke is all over the place too. It’s going to be dangerous to navigate with a visibility like this. Sorry this happened. I will make sure I will make it up to you.” Promised Jeonghan.

 

“No, dear. It was one of the guests they said.”

 

“Still, I shouldn’t let this happen, especially not on your special day.” Displaying guilt in his eyes, Minghao was completely trapped on Jeonghan’s beauty.

 

Seungcheol and Vernon were looking confused on how Jeonghan acted. They find Jeonghan very wise and very deceiving as well. Seungcheol was losing his patience on how Jeonghan does it, especially in front of him. On the contrary, Vernon was kind of satisfied on how pissed his boss was. He thought he deserved to be jealous once in a while.

 

“He’s good at what he’s doing.” Analyzed Seungcheol with a scoff after realizing that he’s the one who had disadvantage in their relationship. Jeonghan is a wise and very attractive person. He could leave him and could’ve gone to another man and still win. He’s very dangerous.

 

Meanwhile, Minghao was so pleased with the apology and the offer. He sure knew how to take advantage of it and said “Well, if that’s what you want. I am expecting a call.” Now displaying a charming bright smile on his face as he kissed Jeonghan’s hand in front of Seungcheol.

 

Back to duties, Jeonghan was trying to calm people down, especially those that have panic attacks. He’s asked for an emergency kit for the people who were having trouble.

 

On the other hand, Mingyu who was just beside Seungcheol noticed Jeonghan’s dedication and whispered “You should be proud of him.”

 

Seungcheol smiled. “I am.”

 

“Boss. We should get to the evacuations too.” Reminded Vernon.

 

“Not until my wife is finished. You know he can’t just walk out on this.”

 

Vernon agreed and nodded. He stayed beside his two bosses while assisting other passengers to their assigned boats.

 

Wonwoo, on the other hand, was trying to assist his boss and the Ivanovs. That’s when his bracelet was seen again on his wrist. Vera intentionally took a grab on Wonwoo’s arms and when they met eyes she asked. “Where did you get this?”

 

“It was a gift when I was a little they said.” Answered Wonwoo as Jeonghan briefed.

 

“Can I see it?”

 

Wonwoo let her see the bracelet while waiting for the other boats to come. “Is there something wrong?”

 

Vera became speechless when she saw a Russian name on it indicating ‘Tristan Ivanov.’ Upon the revelation, Vera couldn’t take her eyes off the man. On the other hand, Wonwoo became uncomfortable. Luckily, the boat came through. “Ma’am, you better go ahead.”

 

“No.” said the lady. Vera didn’t even want to let go.

 

“Vera!” called his brother from a far. Vera recalled the exact scene where she parted ways with her brothers and she wished that it would not happen again. She would not allow it this time.

 

 “My lady!” called Minghao. “He can manage himself!”

 

“Ms. Vera, everything will be alright. It’s just a small ruckus.” Wonwoo calmed Vera thinking that she was in panic due to the chaos.

 

“We’ll meet again, right?” with hope in her eyes.

 

Wonwoo was surprised with the question. He had no idea what to do and yet he had to answer. “Yes. If you need my service.”

 

Going to the rescue boat with authorities in it, Vera regretted the time she never recognized her own brother. It’s been a long time. Nearly impossible to recognize an infant from a fully grown man. Since she knew where to find him, she did let go of Wonwoo’s hand hoping that she could see him as soon as possible. Vera then transferred to the other boat. One assisted her with smile on his face. It was a police officer this time that happened to be near the area so they joined the rescue. “Don’t worry, Ms. You don’t have to be scared, you are safe with us.” Soon Young greeted the gorgeous and elegant Russian doctor.

 

Soon Young and his team happened to be patrolling at the area when they saw a smoke by the sea. They took an immediate action and offered their help. It just happened that it was one of the Choi Shipping’s cruise ship.

 

“Are you okay?” added Soon Young after giving the lady a nice and cozy blanket.

 

Vera, for the second time, landed her eyes on a man now seeming familiar. It was fascinating that she’s feeling comfortable with the young policeman. She thought maybe because of his beaming smile and kind actions. “Yeah.” She answered sweetly. “Thank you.” Thinking about how ironic things happened again like it was bound to happen again.