SUIT & TIE: The Engagements

SUIT & TIE

SUIT & TIE: The Engagements

 

Choi residence remained cold up until morning. Seungcheol hasn’t been speaking yet about the problem he’s having. Jeonghan was suffering right now, but he didn’t let fear take over him. He did his usual routine. He was about to go to the office when Seungcheol called his attention.

 

“Where do you think you are going?”

 

“To the office.” Answered Jeonghan bravely like he usually does.

 

“Ride with me.”

 

“Then, bring me to Lancelot first. I need to ask a proper suit for a party.” Jeonghan thought that acting the same way like he were would make things at ease.

 

“For a party?”

 

“Have you forgotten that Minghao sent us one invitation?”

 

“Don’t go there. It’s not important.” Said Seungcheol.

 

“Why not. I have a business to talk with Mr. Xu.” Said Jeonghan to make the other irritated.

 

Seungcheol in his frown. “Do as I say.”

 

“No. He’s expecting me of all people. I will get the deal you couldn’t.” Jeonghan stated with emphasis. Looks like someone was on fire. Vernon was worried.

 

For a long time, Seungcheol shut his mouth, trying to concentrate on his mind not to let lose once again. Realizing that he’s caused too much last night without any valid reason. Jeonghan was brought to Lancelot with Seungkwan, who brought the car, so to assist Jeonghan to his schedule.

 

“I know this is not the reason why you are going here. I know it’s the Little Moon.” Said Seungcheol irritably.

 

“And what if he is.” Said Jeonghan without any fear but annoyance to his partner now.

 

“Then, do whatever you want.” Sending his wife to Lancelot as he went directly to his appointment.

 

SEUNGCHEOL & VERNON_ CAR

 

“Xu Minghao.” Seungcheol murmured. “Jeonghan cannot go to him.”

 

“What happened with you, hyung? Why the sudden anger?” Vernon was given his boss the benefit of the doubt.  “Did Jeonghan hyung offend you, somehow?”

 

“I don’t know.” Looking so confused and now he gave an order “To the mansion, Vernon.” Referring to their old house with his parents.

.

.

.

LANCELOT_

 

Jeonghan has met the tailor. “Everything alright?”

 

“Yes but I cannot take out the fear.” Jeonghan stated with panting, suffering from palpitation.

 

“Hyung, do you need me to get you a medicine?” asked his assistant.

 

“No Seungkwan. I will be fine. I need to get somewhere, but you stay here.”

 

“I cannot do that.”

 

“Where are you planning to go, Jeonghan?” asked the tailor worriedly.

 

“I have to meet someone. Seungcheol cannot know. Please. He’s probably watching me.”

 

“No. I will go with you.” Said Seungkwan.

 

“Is it important, Jeonghan?” asked Jun.

 

“Yes.”

 

Looking at Seungkwan “You go ahead and be with your boss.”

 

Seungkwan was surprised with the tailor’s cooperation.

 

“Do you have a gun?” Jun suddenly asked.

 

“I-I have, sir. It’s in the car.” Startled reply by Seungkwan.

 

“How many?” asked the tailor.

 

“One with 2 reserved ammo.”

 

“Not enough.” Jun went in the warehouse of the store, took one of his guns and gave it to Seungkwan. “You should protect Jeonghan at all cost, young man.”

 

Seungkwan nodded in panic.

 

“Call me if you need me.” Said Jun.

 

“How?”

 

The tailor smiled and said “Just shout my name.” he giggled.

 

Seungkwan, on the other hand, wasn’t so sure if he would believe what the older was saying. It’s more of a super hero film to him. He doubted that Jun might be making fun of him. Meanwhile, Jeonghan was rest assured that Jun would surely come if they needed rescue.

 

“Thank you for this. I am so grateful to you, Jun.” Jeonghan smiled and Jun did the same.

.

.

.

 

CHOI MANSION_

 

There were some concerns in Seungcheol’s mind that needed to be answered by his father, Choi SeungWon, himself. He went inside the office where SeungWon usually works, but he also found both of his mothers inside. It was quite a surprise.

 

“Mom!” frowned Seungcheol’s brows.

 

“Oh my dear son! How are you? I wasn’t expecting you here.” Said Julia.

 

“What are you doing here?” Seungcheol answered to Julia.

 

“I just visited. I never had the chance to console Se Jong for her loss. Must be painful for her. Our poor Minhyukie. He’s a kind and thoughtful child. He will be missed.”

 

Seungcheol was quite puzzled on how things were running, he need to think quick as fast as he could, so no one could go pass through him. He’s feeling being left behind.

 

“I will be there in your office tomorrow, Seungcheol. I am excited to meet my son-in-law. I heard, he’s great!”

 

“Let’s talk later, mom. I have a very important issue to discuss with dad.”

 

“I see. I will go right away.” She smiled as she greeted goodbye. “See you tomorrow, sweetheart.”

 

When the Chois became alone, Seungcheol demanded an answer with his stiff tone. “You have to tell me the truth.”

 

Se Jong was surprised on how Seungcheol acted. “What’s the matter son?”

 

“I need to know whether or not marrying Jeonghan is a business or a request.”

 

“Honey, why are you suddenly asking?” Se Jong tried to calm her son down. “Something happened?”

 

“SeokMin might have gave me an idea. I need things to be clear, dad. What is your business with the Yoon?”

 

“He’s a good candidate for you. Na Young is a member of our group and she is granddaughter of the former leader of SeonBi. It’s not what we planned but we gave it a talk after your brother gave us a good reason to go with the decision.” SeungWon calmly explained.

 

It’s true that Minhyuk validated the marriage, but it’s still confusing Seungcheol. “Why did he plan this?”

 

“For both family’s safety my dear boy and I agree to that.”

 

“Should you elaborate? I’m trying to understand.” Said Seungcheol with sarcasm on his tone.

 

“It’s about Agent Yoon’s previous job, Seungcheol. Together with the my brothers brought us up to.” Explained his father furiously. “I thought it’s better for you to know less.”

 

Seungcheol was waiting in furnace. He was irritated and distracted with thing in his mind. “You are making a fool out of me!” Seungcheol shouted.

 

Se Jong was worried, while SeungWon was too harsh to his son.

 

“Here’s the thing, Seungcheol. Your brother protected you at any cost while YOU sneaked yourself more in danger! Bull!” in range, SeunWon punched the table as he stood up. “You don’t know anything, Seungcheol! You are just a kid, for goodness sake!”

 

It surprised Seungcheol how his father got pissed at him. He knew he was at fault. He clearly knew that and the burden was keeping him locked down. “You think I am not aware of that?”  a little angry but he almost choked in guilt. “He would’ve been alive if it is for me.”

 

“Seungcheol. Calm down, son. Please.” Feeling the pain for her family, Se Jong begged.

 

On the other hand, SeungWon finally come to his sense as he realized the weight of the words he had said “No.” paused as he took a breath. “I’m sorry. It’s- it’s not your fault. I was… just thinking too much. I’m sorry.”

 

“Don’t be. You’ve said what you have to say.” Hurt, feeling left in the cold.

 

“No, son. I’m sorry. It is clearly my fault.”

 

“We cannot return what was lost.” Getting angrier than his first step on that room.

 

“Seungcheol, I am begging you. Let me handle these things. I’m just too scared that I might lose you too.” SeungWon pleaded.

 

“Then tell me everything. I will take this chance, dad. There’s no way out of this. I have a family now and I am worried that I might ruin it as well.” Recalling how brutal he showed his unknown self to his partner. “I’m hurting him right now.”

 

SeungWon remembered the past and what happened and so he told Seungcheol everything he knew.

 

<<

 

Choi Cruise Ship: MV ATHENA

 

The Ivanovs and the Xus, as well as, other partners including professionals, business men and politicians who belonged to the same illegal business were gathered inside a cruise ship rented from the Chois. They were gathered to celebrate the engagement of the Ivanov and the Xu families by betrothing their sons named Xu Minghao- a 13 year old boy and Nikita Ivanov- a 7 year old filaudite.

 

To be honest, it was beyond SeungWon’s knowledge at that time that both were as powerful as royalties in their own countries. They were respected in a sense of fear. Illegal but loud. Terror and blood. They were proud of themselves they own the world, even the politicians of their country were scared of their gruesome threats. SeungWon only looked at them as clients that time.

 

Inside the hall way, in the middle of the toast, Minghao was waiting for his bride to be. Their engagement excites him. He will just have to wait few more years for the wedding but their relationship would be disclosed that night, right after both families sign in the contract.

 

Xu owns businesses but they focus on mining aside from selling illegal drugs. They were so powerful that they could even dictate their government by their money.

 

On the other hand, Ivanov focus on armory, as well as, trafficking of any kind whether they’re exotic animals or people of all ages. Gavril Ivanov has children who comes from different mothers, that’s how a womanizer like him gather his good looking and smart children.

 

Before Nikita would be revealed for first time, a gift was presented by the Xu’s side to the Ivanovs as a dowry. It was a nice and shining jewelry with rare stones built into a work of artwork “The White Swan”. Inside the jewelry had a locket, a small space, for a key to hold. It was an important sign of respect from the Xu towards the Ivanov. That key was dubbed to open a great treasure the Xu owns from their collection of jewelries and also from the loots. The key had a unique appearance only one man could duplicate. The person was Xu Zheng Wei’s most brilliant jeweler and trusted friend named Marco Paget.  Marco is the only person Master Xu trusted with the treasury and where to find it.

 

Marco Paget was also a friend of Gavril. In fact, he was originally from the Ivanovs, but since he was a prodigy in gems and precious stones, he also worked with the Xu. He stayed there for quite a long time as their consultant. From identifying the stones by giving consultations with the Xu, Marco deliver them to the Ivanov as a reseller in a form of jewelry. Marco Paget was actually Minghao’s mentor because he’s the reason why the young master of The8 Dragon Corporations took interest in gems.

That night, Marco was also present with his young son named Valentin Paget as he promised to Minghao, so they both could be friends. They were the ones to present the gift to the Ivanov as a part of the ceremony.

 

“Where is my bride to be?” demanded Minghao feeling bored with all the grown ups around.

 

“Calm yourself, Minghao. He will not take long.” Said Marco.

 

Valentin was chosen to be the jewelry bearer who will deliver the gift to the young male bride’s room. He carried the beautiful gift with a good posture and manner as expected. The boy was directed to a big room with Nikita on it. Once the door opened, Valentin was instructed to bow his head down and say “Here I present the gift of the Xu Family, young master.” And so he did.

The 15 year old Valentin, at last, saw the said royalty of the Ivanovs. Nikita was the most treasured child among Gavril’s four children. He was dubbed as the most beautiful royalty in the underground with his given beauty, gender, and intelligence. Nikita was 3rd among the siblings. Kael ‘Kai’ Ivanov as the eldest. Vera as their second, their only girl. Nikita came third. Last but not the least, their 2 year old infant sibling named Tristan, who Vera loved the most.

 

As both children met eyes, Valentin could agree that the boy was the most beautiful person he’d ever seen. On the other hand, Nikita wasn’t aware yet since he was too innocent to know the evil that lies behind beautiful things in their families.

 

Attaching the brooch from the cushion “I’d do the honor to put this on you. May I?” asked Valentin respectfully.

 

However, the first thing the little Nikita said “Can you help me escape?”

 

Valentin was surprised with the sudden request, he didn’t know how to respond. And then, he saw the younger giggled sweetly. Exactly like what angel looked like in his mind. Valentin gave the other a gentle smile as well.

 

“What’s your name?” asked Nikita.

 

“Valentin, young master.” Smiled the older boy.

 

“Nikita.” The younger volunteered for a hand shake. “So, can you help me, Valentin?”

 

“What?”

 

“Can you help me escape?” said the boy quite serious with his request.

 

“Why would you like to escape?”

 

“I don’t want it here. I don’t want to marry anybody.” He said cutely and innocently.

 

Valentin was surprised on how the young master voiced out his thoughts.

 

“If you help me, you can have that gift.” Offered Nikita willingly.

 

“But, it is yours, young master.” The older was troubled.

 

“I want to go to my mom and to my brother.”

 

Valentin didn’t know where he’d call them but he offered a help. “Where should I call them?”

 

“My dad doesn’t want me to meet with my mother, but my baby brother Tristan is with Vera, I think?”

 

“Oh. Then, let me ask for your baby brother instead.”

 

“Alright.”

 

“But first, let me help you wear this.” Showing a perfect jewelry for the almost perfect human.

 

“Oh!” Looked like Nikita wasn’t that happy about it.

 

“Don’t you like it?”

 

“That’s not what I like. It’s huge and heavy.” With big eyes he emphasized. Suddenly, he put on a pout, indicating that he’s not that happy. “I want my mother. Dad said I will meet her here.”

 

“Is it a promise made by your dad?”

 

“Yeah. I believe so. He never miss a promise. But he said I can only meet her after the party.”

 

“Don’t you like it?”

 

“I want to be with her forever.”

 

“How about this, write a letter to your mom. I will find her among the guests, so you can meet with her.”

 

“That’s a great idea!” Suddenly, the male bride’s mood lighten up.

 

When someone knocked. “Are you done young man?” asked the assistant to Valentin.

 

“No.” answered Nikita instead. “I don’t think it’s proper to my suit.” Thought of an excuse. “I don’t want my suit.” As he giggled quietly, so the assistant won’t know they’re just playing around.

 

“Should I call the tailor?” asked the assistant from the other side of the door.

 

“Yeah. Tell him that I need another one. Did he bring lots of clothes for me?”

 

“I’m sure. Will get him for you, young master.”

 

There, they got all the time they needed. Nikita wrote a letter for her mother sincerely. Meanwhile, Valentin was ready for his mission.

 

“Tell me her name.” said Valentin.

 

“Her name is So Mi, Valentin. Father said I look exactly like her.”

 

“That’s easy to find.” Valentin confidently said. “Will go after you have someone to look after you.”

 

The younger Lancelot came with numerous sets of suit as fast as he could since the program would soon be starting. With him was Nikita’s father- Gavril who was worried because Nikita was playing games again with being choosy to what he’d like to wear. Good thing a young man in training, also believed as Choi SeungWon’s son as he was the next in line to the ownership of their business, helped Lancelot to bring all his suit cases at ones to Nikita’s room.

 

“Nikita, that goes well with the gift.” Referring to the suit he’s wearing.

 

“I don’t want it.” Nikita insisted.

 

“No problem about that.” Said Lancelot. “I have plenty.” He smiled lovingly. “Chose whatever you want, darling.” Good thing he brought reserves because he’s known Nikita for having biases over clothing. Sometimes, he’d demand new. Sometimes, he’d demand for only one.

 

Valentin excused himself and went to the crowd. He went to his father excitedly saying good things about meeting the little boy.

 

“Dad, Nikita wanted me to deliver a letter to his mother. Do you know who she might be?”

 

Marco was surprised with the sudden job. Unfortunately, he didn’t know a thing about Gavril’s women. The only one he knew was Kael’s mother which was the original wife. Legal on papers.

 

“Dad, help me.”

 

“Valentin, it’s not the time for that.” Anxious with the operation planned to arrest the mobs in that ship.

 

“Then, let me find her.” Said Valentin. However, in a while, seemed like fate was siding him. He saw a woman serving them with drinks and food they could eat while eating. That woman looked like Nikita, but Valentin doubted somehow, because she was dressed like a server. He had no clue about their background but he wanted to take chances with the woman close to them.

 

“Ms. So Mi?”

 

The waitress was alarmed. “Who are you child?”

 

Marco was listening on the other side.

 

“Nikita wanted to see you. May why are you dressed like that?” asked the boy curiously.

 

“I-I am only a slave, dear child.” She was a slave from the trafficking happened in Korea. She was at the age of 18 and bore a child at 19 with Gavril.

 

“Are you not the mother of Nikita?”

 

The woman was embarrassed to admit because people might assume bad to her son.

 

“Enough, Valentin.” Marco halted his son before it could cause a problem. Also, sensing that the woman was feeling uneasy.

 

“Here.” Sending the letter Nikita wrote for her. “He said he wanted to be with you forever.” Added the young man.

 

“Valentin! Enough!” scolded Marco.

 

“He wants to escape, dad. He doesn’t want to be here. You need to rescue him.” whispered him. Although enough to be heard by So Mi.

 

“Boy, is that true?” asked SoMi.

 

“Yes, Madame. He also want his baby brother, Tristan.” Clarified Valentin. “You will go now, right?” asked the innocent young man. Reason to be pulled out by his father.

 

“Stop right now, Valentin! We are in an important ocassion and there’s no time to play.” He whispered.

 

While on the other line with his earpiece said “What’s happening, Marco?”

 

“Nothing.” He whispered.

 

“Are you ready?”

 

“The male bride isn’t here yet.”

 

“Why took so long?”

 

“Because things were getting complicated in here. I don’t know why I am feeling anxious, Jacob.”

 

“Will be just right here to back you up. Where is Lancelot?”

 

“Nikita requested for more suits to choose from. Might take a while.”

 

While distracted talking to another agent, Valentin took the time to show the woman Nikita’s room with little instructions after passing through a hall where he spotted Vera with an infant.

 

“Hi, Ms. Vera.” Greeted Valentin politely.

 

“Hello. Do I know you?”

 

“Not yet. I am Valentin.” He smiled handsomely.

 

“I see.”

 

“I met with the young master Nikita earlier as Xu’s jewelry bearer.”

 

“Alright. What do you want?”

 

“Is the cute boy called Tristan?” asked Valentin referring to the adorable infant with Vera.

 

Vera smiled and was so proud of her cute little brother sitting on the table of where she’s seated. “Yes, he is. Cute isn’t he?” touching his fluffy cheeks.

 

“Yes. Actually, the young master asked me to tell you that he wanted to play with Tristan too. Will that be okay?”

 

“Oh. I’m sure he’s so bored in that room. That little squirt has too much on going on his brain.” She giggled. No issue for Vera. At least she was free to choose whoever she wanted, and now, she might have a clue. “Well, let’s go to Nikita, Tristan. He wants someone to squeeze.” kissed Tristan lovingly. “Oh, you are so fluffy, I love you!”

 

“Wav (Love) you chu, Wera” replied the little ones.

 

Vera couldn’t help but to squeal to death because his younger and favorite brother is learning so well. On the other hand, Kael who was so bored with his life and because he didn’t adore any of his siblings instead hate them, he was roaming around and bossing around while the party hasn’t started yet.

 

In the middle of chattering on the main hall, Nikita was left alone with Lancelot inside his room. Taking his time choosing the perfect suit for the main event. Now that he’s done picking, he doesn’t want the swan on it but the necklace his mother had given him. The only thing So Mi owned.

 

“I want to wear mom’s jewelry.”

 

Lancelot was quite problematic “But, honey, you should wear this so the giver won’t be upset.” Pursuing the little ones.

 

“But I like my mom’s jewelry the most.” He’s getting upset as well.

 

“Alright. Alright.” Lancelot was nearly surrendering. “Why not wear your mom’s necklace and Xu’s gift at the same time. Will it do?”

 

“Hmmm. It’s too heavy, don’t you think?” Looking at a big chunk of the jewelry inside the box.

 

“No, dear. It will be perfect for y-“

 

So Mi was right across the wall. She was listening and thought she might visit her son since his father had left already. She knocked bravely and said “Excuse me. I’ve brought some refreshments and cookies for the young master.” Knowing that it was Nikita’s favorite.

 

Nikita recognized the voice and exclaimed. “It’s mother!” with a smile on his face. He ran immediately and opened the door for her. The sight never disappoints the child.

 

Lancelot was surprised. He was worried too because Gavril didn’t want them to see each other. “Are you his mother?”

 

“Yes. I’m sorry but I received a letter from a boy earlier.”

 

“Oh! I need to thank him later.” He giggled sweetly. “I miss you mom.”

 

“I miss you too.”

 

And since So Mi was there, perhaps she could help him persuade her son to wear the gift. “Please convince him to wear the gift. It’s almost time and the people shouldn’t be waiting.”

 

So Mi understood well. Then, she persuade her son by saying “This is lovely, Nikita. You should wear it. It suits you, my son.” Said her lovingly.

 

“If you say so.” Said the child gladly.

 

“Oh. Thank goodness.” Said Lancelot in relief. “Thank you, sweet lady.”

 

“Let’s keep this first, honey.” Instructed his mother for the necklace he wanted to wear.

 

“But I want to show your necklace too.” Insisted Nikita.

 

“No dear. Maybe later. What’s important is you wear them. I am always with y-“ So Mi never ended her sentence when Vera saw her.

 

“You aren’t supposed to be here, So Mi. Dad will get mad.” Said the young lady who brought Tristan with her.

 

“I’m sorry, my lady, it’s just that he’s asking for me. Please don’t hurt me.”

 

“Why would I? If dad saw you here, I’m sure he will.”

 

“Kita!” said the younger man.

 

“Oh, Tristan!” embraced his younger brother “Thank you for visiting me here, Vera.”

 

“Go now.” Whispered the young lady.

 

Lancelot defended her. “I’m sorry, I thought that she might be the only one who could make Nikita wear the gift.”

 

Looking at the precious gift, Vera was amazed. “Good lord, Nikita. That’s pretty.”

 

“You can have it.” Said Nikita carelessly.

 

“Can I?” replied teasingly.

 

“Yeah. They’re quite heavy. I don’t like them. I like my mom’s necklace.”

 

“Sure honey but dad will need you to wear that, then, I can have it, right?”

 

“Yeah.” Answered Nikita willingly. Meanwhile, Tristan was playing on it because the jewelry looked attractive with its shining appearance.

 

“You better prepare before father finds o-“ too late when Gavril found them himself.

 

“What are you doing?” asked the man angrily.

 

“Hey. Hey.” Calmed Lancelot. “She helped me convince Nikita to wear the brooch. Nothing to worry about.”

 

“Nikita! Get the hell out of that room and meet your future spouse.” Gavril shouted with Kael laughing at them from the back. “Kai, get your brother out here.” Pausing a little and looked at So Mi “You come with me.”

 

So Mi was terrified.

 

“I’ll see you after the party, mom. Dad promised me.” He smiled and get Kael’s hand without any clue what might happen to his mother because of his persistence.

.

.

.

“Lancelot, can you hear me?” said Marco who was worried because they were too late.

 

“Yeah.”

 

“What’s happening?”

 

“Nothing. We just had Nikita get dressed with the brooch.”

 

“I see. Are we ready?” asked Jacob.

 

“Is everyone in position?” assured Lancelot.

 

“Yes.” Answered Jacob.

 

“The plan will start after the kid shows himself by the end of the stairs, got me?” instructed Lancelot.

 

By the time that Nikita was about to reach one more step towards the hall, just before the plan had started, something unexpected happened. Mobs took out their guns getting ready to do something bizarre to happen.

 

Gavril took his children on cover and said “Get ready!” To his men.

 

Learning that the operation was busted and someone had failed them, Lancelot shouted to his men “Back out! We’re busted.”

 

Meanwhile, Jacob who was near the exit was trying to figure out what he would do. Marco was on his post, now protecting his child. “Run to the engines, Valentin. Get a boat and escape right now.” Protecting him from the hands of the merciless bunch of people. They were obviously outnumbered. “Run!” he instructed after clearing an aisle. However, a bomb was released and caused a big ruckus on the ship.

 

SeungWon, the owner of the cruise ship ordered his men to stay alert and release the small inflatable boat in case the ship sinks. They were preparing for evacuation. In the verge of chaos, SeungWon was trying to find his son, so he could be rescued as soon as possible. “Minhyuk!” he called desperately, hoping that his son was safe.

 

When So Mi had the chance to embrace his son, she ran to him and held him tight. “Son, we are escaping.” Smiled So Mi.

 

All guns were on them. Well, except, they needed to protect Nikita. SeungWon had seen a lot of things in a day and it was too much. His brothers Seung Gi and Seung Ri were also there but they ran as fast as they could so they could save their own lives. Good thing, Minhyuk stayed right where his father instructed him to go when they would encounter danger. He kept his promise and found the boy there, waiting for him.

 

Meanwhile, Somi was with his son Nikita at the edge of the deck. “I love you, Nikita. Want some adventure with me?”

 

Nikita nodded.

 

“Do you swim?”

 

“I am good at it. How about Tristan, mom?”

 

“I’m sure he’ll be fine.”

 

After another grenade exploded, So Mi knew that it was the time to break free. They both jumped into the sea not knowing if they could survive or not.

 

Meanwhile, Vera was found with Tristan, so scared by the hallway on Valentin’s way down to where his father instructed him to be. “Vera! Let’s go!” Valentin grabbed the little Tristan and ran down.

 

“Where are we going?”

 

“To a safe place my father told me.”

 

Vera didn’t have a choice, the only thing in mind was to run.

 

They went down stairs and there were agents with them to rescue. “Come here children.” Encouraged the agents with the life boats, and so they went in. Vera, on the other hand, was rescued by one of Gavril’s men. She became separated with her little brother, Tristan.

 

“Tristan!” shouted Vera.

 

“My lady, we cannot let you be in there hands.”

 

“My brother! Save my brother!” she ordered, but when she saw them pointing a gun and his little brother who was already scared that moment, she shouted “Are you stupid? What if you accidentally shoot my brother?”

 

Then, the shooter hesitated. “Then, there’s no time. We should go!”

 

“Wera!” cried the baby Ivanov.

 

Vera was carried harshly just to be back with his father. Her heart broke for leaving his baby brother into unknown men. Valentin wanted to save Vera but another man had grabbed him and said “Give me the baby. There’s no time for drama young man. Safety is the utmost priority here.”

 

Tristan was carried by the agent at post. “Good boy. Don’t cry. You are safe now.”

 

“Please take care of my brother. I am begging you!” asked Vera who was among the siblings has love for her family.

 

“We will.” Answered the agent with assurance. Before they got completely separated, Vera tossed a bracelet with character encrypted on it and a small notebook, so she’d know her brother if she ever had a chance to meet the boy again.

 

Their lifeboats were floating and there’s no sign of Valentin’s father. He was becoming anxious and scared. “Dad. Please show up!” He repeatedly whispered.

 

SeungWon and Minhyuk were one of the people being rescued in that rescue boat. SeungWon grabbed Valentin to avoid him from doing desperate actions in finding his father. “Son, be calm. We will see your dad.”

 

After a long search, Jacob was seen floating with a piece of woods and a dead woman with a crying boy. “Mom! Wake up?” Nikita shouted calling his mom who was dead by the shots she acquired after jumping and protecting her child. She was covered with blood but thank goodness the night covered all the unpleasant things on that woman’s body. Only appearing as if she was asleep.

 

“I’m sorry, child. From now on, live your mom’s dreams for you. Be free.” Marco advised. Nikita was being lifted by Jacob as they planned to leave the dead people behind.

 

“My mom!” cried Nikita. “Please get my mom. Save her.”

 

Jacob embraced the poor child and said “She’ll be happy if you live your life happily like what she has given you right now, dear child. It’s her special gift. Remember that.”

 

Nikita cried while Valentin comforted “Be brave, Nikita.” He embraced him and said “Tristan is here to cheer for you.” Knowing that it would make Nikita cheer up a bit from a tragic story.

 

Learning that his brother was fine and was with them, he immediately look for him and embraced him. “Oh, Tristan! Thank goodness you are alive.” Suddenly, he remembered Vera. “Where is my sister?”

 

“Someone took her.” Stated Valentin. “But she left these.” Reaching for a bracelet and a notebook which Nikita had no idea what’s it for. In any thoughts, he decided to keep it. Also Vera’s earrings that clipped on Tristan’s clothing, probably got lost from Vera’s ear during the chaos.

 

After the incident, the agents got separated. “You be careful, Marco. Go to a place where they can’t see you with your family. Take care. I will take these children, so they can’t be traced.”

 

End of Flashback>>>

 

“That’s the last thing I know.” Ended Seung Won.

 

Hearing the story, Seungcheol uttered no words at first but he knew he needed to find the agent Jacob because he might know answers. He stood up without saying any word but SeungWon halted him before he stepped out of the door.

 

“Where are you going?”

 

“I should find that agent. I need to find those kids. They should have something that we can use to escape this madness before anyone dies.”

 

“You will not wait anymore, son.”

 

Seungcheol stopped.

 

“You already knew that agent. He’s in the prison, the father of your wife.”