Ending: THE SUIT_JunHan

SUIT & TIE

 

 

3 YEARS LATER_

 

Jeonghan came back to Russia. Vera, Vernon and Wonwoo fetched him. Jeonghan was obviously hasn’t been well during his one year isolation. Everyone were worried. Jeonghan’s appearance was a little thinner, his hair obviously grew, and his eyes are droopy and tired.

 

“Love, what happened? I thought they are going to just ask some questions but it took you three years. We are so worried but those damn CIA won’t speak! We tried to find you but-” stated Vera embracing Jeonghan tight since she was so worried.

 

Jeonghan smiled weakly and said “Don’t tell me you ambushed the authorities?” Jeonghan sighed helplessly. “They have to keep my location for my safety. I had to fly from one place to another. They did what they think best.”

 

“Hyung, I don’t think they did whatever they could. I know there is something not right.” said Vernon.

 

There had something to worst, Wonwoo thought, so he asked “They questioned and locked you, did they?”

 

Both were surprised about Wonwoo’s opinion. It was possible since Jeonghan was a first-hand witness. “Jun promised you-“ Vera stated angrily when she saw Olivia coming.

 

“It’s the process. We couldn’t do anything with only a few of us. I am sorry.”

 

“But-“ Vera about to burst in frustration after seeing how poor they must have treated her brother.

 

“That’s fine. Please don’t tell anybody.” Jeonghan pleaded weakly wanting to rest as soon as possible.

 

“Everyone would suspect!” Vera shouted in frustration. “Look at you! We have entrusted you to them and yet look at what they did to you.”

 

“No. Vera. Please listen to Olivia. We’ve been hunted down in every place we stay. When the underworld knew what happened, they never stop tracking me down.”

 

“I should’ve come.” Vernon grunted but Jeonghan tapped his shoulders and forced a smile.

 

“How’s everyone?” asked Jeonghan.

 

“Doing fine, I guess.”

 

“I’ll just rest for days before I return to my job.” Jeonghan giggled. “I miss this kind of business.”

 

“You bet. I am glad to see you again.” Wonwoo smiled.

.

.

.

 

KOREA_

 

“Hello, Mr. Choi.” greeted Jeonghan over the phone. “How have you been?”

 

“Jeonghan?” Seungcheol become delighted. “When are you coming back?”

 

“I am proposing you a new venture.” Jeonghan giggled. “Sorry it took me long. How’s everybody there?”

                                                                                                               

“You haven’t talked to them yet?”

 

“It is you whom I actually thought of the first. Besides, I don’t want hearing bawling.” Jeonghan chuckled. “You?”

 

“I might but I am fine now that I heard your voice. I was worried.”

 

“Are you still open for business?” asked Jeonghan seriously.

 

Seungcheol understood that it was just all about business now “Really? That’s what you say first after a long time?” a little disappointed and Jeonghan could picture a pout on his face. Jeonghan giggled and it drew a beautiful and bright smile on Seungcheol’s serious face.

 

“Sorry, I didn’t know how to start but I would be glad if you’d answer yes.”

 

“That is for sure but Jeonghan- no funny things, please.” the other joked.

 

Jeonghan missed Seungcheol badly now so he teased “Tsk! I was kind of thinking of something naughty.”

 

Both giggled. “I’ve missed you.” Seungcheol whispered.

 

“I know. I will visit you in person. See you, Mr. Choi.”

 

“I will expect a good deal, Mr. Ivanov. Do you want to be called like that?” Seungcheol wondered since Jeonghan started it first.

 

Jeonghan took a pause and said “Not that bad, is it? Besides, I am managing my father’s business and it is his name on it. Although, I don’t know how dad would feel after hearing it.”

 

“Then, let’s keep it in between us for the meantime.”

 

“Thank you.”

.

.

.

Jeonghan made sure that when he’s back to Korea, no one would ever notice a trace of suffering from his past experience. He decided to make a good life to start again.

 

Seungcheol personally fetched Jeonghan to the airport. He was anxious after not seeing for a long time. He was afraid thing may get a little uncomfortable for the two of them.

 

He saw Vernon first waving like a lost child with a large smile on his face that even him would be surprise to see. “Hyung!”

 

“It’s good to have you back.” Seungcheol greeted. “Where is Jeonghan?”

 

“Right here.” Jeonghan answered wearing a very beautiful smile and now with a very long and slky hair. Seungcheol was mesmerized that he couldn’t speak for a while “Seungcheol?” Jeonghan frowned seeing Seungcheol froze like a stone.

 

“Yeah? Uh. You- you look gorgeous.” uttered in haste with eyes wide open looking at the others beautiful face. He was obviously enchanted. Vernon and everybody passing by could tell. “Your hair suits you.” and finally drew a soft smile on his face.

“Thank you. I grew them for a change.” Jeonghan chuckled. “How are you? It’s really nice to see you again, Cheol.” Jeonghan embraced the other. “I am glad to see your smile.”

 

Seungcheol wrapped his arms around Jeonghan’s waist and said “I miss you a lot.”

 

“I miss you too.”

 

“Let’s go now. Soon Young is waiting in the car. SeokMin and the others were waiting for you in your hyung’s restaurant.”

 

“Hyung? You mean DK hyung?”

 

Seungcheol nodded and smiled. “I am telling you, he’s got your mom’s skills for cooking. They’re good. I am a patron.”

 

Jeonghan and Vernon couldn’t wait to see. While on the road, Vernon took the courage to ask what he should have asked long time ago. “How’s your leg, hyung?”

 

“Good. Although it is a bit painful when it’s cold. I’m getting old, I guess.” he chuckled.

 

“I never had the chance to apologize. Forgive me.”

 

“You don’t have to.” Seungcheol winked and smiled “I know you did it for the best. I’m sorry about Seungkwan.”

 

Vernon remembered and slightly felt guilt all over again like it happened yesterday. “I killed him.”

 

“I heard the whole story. How are you?” asked Seungcheol.

 

“I will visit him after party. Overall, I’m good except with Jeonghan hyung’s schedule.”

 

Seungcheol chuckled and the conversation had taken up until they reached DK’s new restaurant named Heaven’s Cloud.

 

Jeonghan were greeted by his friends at the entrance with smile all over their faces. They embraced him one by one. “It’s good to see you again.”

 

“You came back with that face, huh? How are you?” asked Jihoon.

 

“What face? Would that be a compliment, Senator Lee?” Asked Jeonghan.

 

“You know it is.” Jihoon crunched his nose.

 

Mingyu greeted Jeonghan with a cheek to cheek kiss and said “You look stunning as ever, my friend.”

 

Jeonghan smiled. “You bet. How are you, Mingyu? You’ve gotten really handsome.”

 

“Thanks! I am good… A little busy but good.”

 

“Aigoo! Our Jeonghanie~ what took you so long?” asked DK.

 

“Tsk! Three ing years, he’s gone! No phone call or even letter?” Soon Young upset with a pout on his face.

 

“I’m sorry, Soon Youngie~… You know I had lots to do.”

 

“Hmph!”

 

“I miss that!” Jeonghan embraced both his older and younger brothers. “I missed both of you.”

 

“Do you plan to stay here?”

 

“Not too long for now. Where is dad?”

 

“Kitchen. He’s busy preparing.”

 

“My dear!” JaeWon shouted with joy upon seeing his Jeonghan at last. “Welcome back!” said him although he’s a bit worried because he knew what may the CIA had done to him. “You alright?”

 

Jeonghan nodded and gave his dad a big and warm cuddle.

 

“Welcome back!” said Minhyuk arriving late with his mom and Julia.

 

“Minhyuk! Good to see you well!”

 

They all celebrated and talk all night. They get drunk until some passed out—literally. Although Soon Young and DK had still maintenance to do for the restaurant. They were obviously short staffed. Meanwhile, Seungcheol went to Jeonghan. Still pretty sane but a bit tipsy.

 

“Thank you for contacting me first. I really appreciate it.” Seungcheol sincerely said.

 

“I know I have done a lot things to hurt you, Cheol. Forgive me.” Jeonghan’s eyes were all on Seungcheol’s.

 

“Not really. I did this to myself. Not to mention I failed you too many times. I actually thought you’d still be angry at me.”

 

“Don’t be too hard on yourself.” Holding the other’s hand. “I am really glad seeing you doing great, Seungcheol.”

 

“I don’t know what happened to you but, I am happy you returned back.” Seungcheol giving a piece of paper with a certain address, he said “He’s waiting for you too. He said he couldn’t come today, he’s busy lately. You should go and see him tomorrow.” Seungcheol smiled. “Thank you for loving me this much, Jeonghan.”

 

“I should be the one telling you that, Seungcheol. Thank you for all you’ve done for me.”

 

“Let’s talk about business soon. I just didn’t get why your games should be that hard to understand.” Seungcheol sighed as he shook his head. “Anyway, contact me when you are free to talk about it. I have to clear my head to understand what you’ll have to say.” and giggled. “Bye.”

 

“Take care driving home.” reminded Jeonghan.

 

“I’m fine. I should be the one telling you that. Have you gone better? Jesus, Jeonghan! If you hadn’t improve on your driving, I don’t know what to say.” Seungcheol teased.

 

“Ya! I’m getting better!”

 

“You haven’t drove for a long time, have you?” Seungcheol’s face filled with fear. “Sleep here.” he advised.

 

“I am! You will see. Want me to drive you home?”

 

“No thank you.” Seungcheol chuckled. “Come visit me sometimes.”

 

“Have you transferred?”

 

“Nope.” Seungcheol smiled. “I love our small home.”

 

Jeonghan smiled dearly. “Good night.”

 

“You too.” Looking at the kitchen with some noisy people singing a duet bravely “You better shut them up. Aigoo. So loud.” Very problematic indeed.

.

.

.

The next morning, Jeonghan came to the address Seungcheol gave him. He smiled when he realized. “You pursued it. Good.”

 

Inside the theatre, people filled the space. Once it got dark, the act already started. The actors came one by one delivering an intense script. It was a classic and Jeonghan loved the show. Not to mention how it was made special by Jun playing the protagonist.

 

“You are marvelous!” Jeonghan greeted with face covered with a nicely arranged bouquet. “It suits you, Jun.” revealing his face, he said “It’s good to see you pursuing acting.”

 

Jun was surprised. He was stunned with the beauty, in addition on how happy he was at the moment. “Jeonghan. You- how did you?”

 

“Seungcheol gave me the information.” Jeonghan chuckled.

 

Jun smiled and added a compliment to the other “You look like someone who came from heavens. How are you, angel?”

 

“You are really good at this, Jun.”

 

“No. I am just telling the truth.”

 

Jeonghan suddenly moved close and gave the handsome actor a kiss on the lips. “I am back. I hope you didn’t forget about me.” Jun froze in surprise but Jeonghan didn’t stop and tease. “That. Is not an act of my mind but my heart.” and giggled.

 

Jun couldn’t help but to smile. Jun would have said ‘I love you’ back but he chose to act his heart out this time. Jun pulled Jeonghan gently and kissed him tenderly and sweetly. “Thank you for coming back.”

 

“I am not only coming back. I came back for you and for our new dreams.”

 

“That sounds nice.” Jun added. “Would you like to have some cookies and tea?”

 

“For sure, Mr. Handsome.” Jeonghan flirted. “How I missed those!”

 

“That’s what you missed the most, are you?” Jun suspected.

 

Jeonghan giggled. “No. It is you and then the cookies.” eyes teasing the other.

 

Jun laughed and stretched his arms to wait for Jeonghan to clutch. “Let’s go?”

 

Jeonghan nodded and intertwined his hands on Jun’s.

.

.

.

MOON’S LITTLE MANSION_

 

It was more than just the cookies and tea. Both were laying on bed getting familiar with one another’s body. The dark didn’t stop Jun to know Jeonghan’s full story after caressing the other’s soft skin reading all the trouble he had been for all the years passed through small details marked on his body. Jun looked at Jeonghan in the eye and said “You’ve been in hell, haven’t you?” with compassion, Jun asked worriedly.

 

Jeonghan didn’t hesitate and nod. Jun caressed Jeonghan’s lovely face. “I should have been in your place.”

 

“It’s never yours anyway.” Jeonghan faintly chuckled. Slowly, tears came out through his eyes. Jun witnessed Jeonghan’s sadness by the light of the moon.

 

“Let me protect you. I will stay with you… forever.” Jun kissed Jeonghan’s forehead and embraced him tight “This time, I can promise you I will never leave your side, Jeonghan. I love you and I cannot live without you anymore.” he whispered sincerely on Jeonghan’s ears.

 

Jeonghan embraced Jun and somehow his words ease the pain of torture and a few scars from the enemies that hunts him every single day. “I love you too.”