SUIT & TIE: The Visits

SUIT & TIE

SUIT & TIE: The Visits

 

Still in the hospital, Seungcheol was sitting beside his wife. While the two body guards had a seemingly awkward bonding outside the room.

 

“Sorry, this happened.” Said Seungkwan first.

 

Vernon looked at him, so tired with his eyes almost falling. “Not your fault.”

 

Seungkwan looked at him and thought that he must be tired from the trip. “I think you need to sleep.”

 

“No. I’m fine.”

 

“I will be here. Don’t worry.”

 

“Yeah.” Vernon smiled a bit which was unusual. Seungkwan was startled about the sweet gesture. “I hope Jeonghan hyung is doing fine.”

 

“I hope so too.” Seunkwan was sure that Jeonghan would feel the disappointment to himself. “He will definitely take the blame with their loss.”

 

Vernon was alerted by it. He agreed actually. “I know. I’m worried that he might not recover from it.” Thinking how Jeonghan became excited knowing about the baby, he added. “He was really looking forward to their child so bad.”

 

“I agree. Then, maybe it’s not the right time. Who can tell? They might have a dozen soon enough.”

 

Vernon looked at Seungkwan and formed as smile and said “Yeah. Definitely.” He liked the idea. Miscarriage really happens even with women. Vernon hoped Jeonghan would recover soon. Besides, looking at their situation, it’s probably the best not having children. Maybe Seungcheol was right. Now, this kind of situation happened and it’s terrible.

 

Seungkwan glanced at the handsome man beside him again. He thought he was as hard as stone with no emotions to extract. Guess, he’s just a normal human like everybody else.

 

Later on, in a quiet hall still waiting for their bosses, Seungkwan was dumb founded by a sweet chuckle by the man beside him. There has to be something wrong with him, he thought. Seungkwan had never seen the man smile for that long. Only to find out that Vernon’s sweet smile was darn charming. Now, he couldn’t take his eyes off him.

 

On the other hand, Vernon recalled what happened earlier in the car when they drove to the hospital. He considered it the blessing in disguise, though, the feeling was quite hard to comprehend. It’s the first time he saw Seungcheol in a hurry, probably more anxious than if a gun was ever pointed to his head. At last, Seungcheol has becoming himself again. It’s been a while since he started acting like a robot. He played indifferent and every day of his life, he’s cautious with no peace knowing that his family is in danger. Vernon thought that maybe he needed Jeonghan all along. Vernon also remembered his boss’ face when they were rushing to the hospital. He looked desperate on how the way he talks, even his action.

 

“Is this the fastest you can get me, Vernon?” Said Seungcheol in a very irritated tone, holding the envelope pressed into his legs, Vernon could tell that his boss was doing that to prevent his legs from shaking. It was usual for Seungcheol to display a cold expression but he was sincere with his words. That very moment, Vernon knew that the man was tearing apart from the inside.

 

Meanwhile, Jun was noticed passing the Choi bodyguards. He was obviously perspiring, even his walk were weak. His wound was cut open again because of the force he used upon carrying Jeonghan. Yet, he still faced both Seungkwan and Vernon with a charming smile. “I should leave.”

 

Seungkwan recalled what he said, that he was injured somewhere in his stomach, and the weight of Jeonghan happened to affect it. Probably a wound or something else. “You alright?” asked Seungkwan.

 

“Yeah. Don’t worry. Sorry, I cannot accompany you tonight.”

 

“Do you want me to drive you home?” asked Vernon who was alerted on how Jun was somehow tortured in pain without having an idea of where it came from. “Is there something wrong?”

 

“Nothing. You two should rest. I’ll leave now. I already said goodbye to Seungcheol.”

 

“Are you sure?” said Vernon as he observed the taller male. Then, he remembered he saw Jun on his knees from the last operation before they finally get away. “Hey.” Vernon held the part where the other was holding. He checked and saw stain of blood on his hand by a soft press.

 

“You are bleeding!” shouted Seungkwan.

 

“You didn’t catch that, don’t you?” asked Vernon vaguely.

 

“Not intentionally.” Jun chuckled and no he’s feeling a little dizzy making his stance unbalanced.

 

Seungkwan assisted him from the other side while Vernon was telling him to get his wound checked. Seungkwan was clueless of whatever they were talking, but his concern comes first. They needed a doctor for him.

 

“What happened?” asked Seungkwan, maybe he could help.

 

Jun answered cleverly with “Actually, I had an operation from France, just before I got here. Got my appendix removed.” Based from where the wound was located.

 

“Goodness! It’s still fresh, Jun! How can you walk around? You should have asked me to carry Jeonghan hyung!”

 

“I’m alright.”

 

 “Seungkwan, can you help him? Tell me what you need. I’ll buy.”

 

“If it’s just patching a new gauze and cleaning the wound, I could probably help, but if his wound is open, I think we need a real doctor.”

 

The two were very persistent and Jun couldn’t decline at all. He’s suffering from bleeding and he thought, he probably needed help too. Though, he was afraid that it may raise some concerns to the other body guard. He hoped Seungkwan wouldn’t be so curious at all.

 

After a few minutes, he was finally treated. Vernon had to ask Seungkwan to drive him home safely. Then, he made himself the guard for that night, even though he’s really exhausted.

.

.

.

HOSPITAL ROOM_ JEONGHAN’S ROOM

 

Seungcheol was watching his poor wife but was unable to hold his hand. Afraid that he had no right to do so. He’s failed Jeonghan. Moreover, he’s worried that he’d blame himself for the loss of their child. While Seungcheol was waiting for Jeonghan to regain consciousness, he sat quietly close to his beloved wife, holding the only memoir of their unborn child. It’s a shame that he wasn’t able to take care of them both when he had the time. He should have stayed, Seungcheol repeatedly murmuring to himself. Now, their child was gone and he didn’t know how he’d move on from the tragedy both of them were facing.

 

Keeping his eyes open despite how exhausted he felt, Seungcheol fought with his sleepiness just to witness Jeonghan wake up. Unfortunately, when morning came, it was Jeonghan who first saw a man he thought was Jun at first, but recalled that Seungcheol was back.

 

Actually, Jeonghan didn’t expect Seungcheol to go home anytime soon with the schedule Vernon gave him. It’s just a relief that Seungcheol was present at that time. Otherwise, he didn’t know what to do. The sun was bright that morning and the rays reflected a little light towards his face by a glossy film Seungcheol was holding that time. Although asleep, his hands was clasping tight on that one paper together with his hand. If it didn’t melt Jeonghan’s heart. It was the first time Seungcheol showed that kind of affection towards him. Just by looking at the poor man, Jeonghan believed that there’s pain in his heart too.

 

Even so, learning that the family they formed was important to Seungcheol as well, it pained Jeonghan’s heart more. He thought to himself that what he wanted was impossible right now. Perhaps, his husband was right. Considering the mess they’re currently in, their baby would probably suffer the most. He shed tears because right now, it hurts.

 

Seungcheol had woken up soon after, looking at his miserable partner.

 

“Hey.” Said Seungcheol gently as he wiped his wife’s tears. Seungcheol wanted to wipe his partner’s sadness along with his tears. But he knew that the sadness and extreme disappointment inside Jeonghan’s heart wouldn’t heal soon because there’s no medicine to cure his broken heart.

 

“I’m sorry.” Seungcheol added.  

 

Jeonghan, on the other hand, recalled the pain that was expressed on Seungcheol’s previous stone cold expression. Now, Jeonghan was wondering if he’d like the baby or not? When he said, he need him, was that sincere? Those were few questions running in Jeonghan’s mind as of the moment.  

 

“Seungcheol.”

 

“Mn?” the other responded quickly.

 

“We lost our baby, aren’t we?” hoping that he was just having an awful dream. He was looking at Seungcheol with hopeful eyes and yet the man didn’t answer.

 

“Seungcheol.” He called again.

 

“I’m sorry.” The older revealed.

 

It was true. Jeonghan gulped his guilt. “Did I make the right decision?”

 

“Jeonghan, it’s not you.”

 

“I killed my own child, Seungcheol.” Jeonghan cried louder as the other could feel how hurt he could be. Actually, Vernon could hear the pain from the outside. The pain. It’s excruciating than a bullet inside the body.

 

“No. It was my fault that we lost our child, Jeonghan. Forgive me.”

 

Jeonghan fiercely looked at Seungcheol. Not because he’s angry with his husband, but the anger was meant for himself. “I doubted a bit, Seungcheol. I have thoughts thinking that maybe you are right for wanting not to have a child… I feel terrible.”

 

“Shh.” Hushed Seungcheol as he gave Jeonghan a warm embrace and a gentle kiss on his head. “I am sure, he’s watching us right now.”

 

Jeonghan was surprised on Seungcheol’s statement. He thought Seungcheol didn’t know any religion, yet now, he’s acting like he’s believing in one.

 

“I’m sorry for not being there for you and our child.” Said Seungcheol remorsefully.

 

“I wish I could have done better.”

 

“You did everything, Jeonghan. You did a great job, don’t blame yourself.”

 

They both spent their time mourning together until Jeonghan decided to go home instead of staying inside the hospital.

 

“You need to stay here for a while.”

 

“I don’t want to stay where I lost my child.” Said with a firm voice.

 

Seungcheol could still see how angry he was. He too was angry to himself, but now is not the time to blame oneself but to help Jeonghan recover from the trauma he had.

 

“I understand. Can you promise me something?”

 

Jeonghan was listening.

 

“Recover well.”

 

Jeonghan felt Seungcheol would be going somewhere far again from those words so he asked “Are you leaving again?”

 

Seungcheol didn’t want to, but he had things to deal with first. “I will be back and I will stay.”

 

Jeonghan became annoyed and said “Yeah. Sure. I’m used to it anyway.”

 

“Will leave Vernon with you.”

 

“Where is Seungkwan?”

 

“I have something for him to handle.”

 

“You are going alone? To where?”

 

“I need to talk to people. I’m sorry.” And kissed Jeonghan’s forehead.

 

Walking far from him, Jeonghan noticed Seungcheol’s legs as he walked unevenly. “Did you hurt your legs?”

 

Seungcheol didn’t know that Jeonghan would notice. “It’s just an accident in the yacht when the waves hit us.”

 

Jeonghan was angered by that excuse. “Where did you go? What did you do, Seungcheol!” he demanded

 

“It’s a business.”

 

“Liar!” Jeonghan shouted in Seungcheol’s surprise.

 

Sounded like he’s suspecting something, Seungcheol tried to avoid. “I’ll get going. I’ll have Vernon with you.”

 

“Then leave!” Jeonghan trying to get calm of himself not to blurt more. Instead, he shoots Seungcheol with things to make him go away.

 

Seungcheol left with no other words and by the time the doctor had visited Jeonghan for consultation, he noticed that the patient was hurting himself from pressing his nails against his skin or clutching anything tightly. Then, he knew that he was under trauma. Losing a baby wasn’t easy to deal with. It could cause more pain emotionally then physically. Nevertheless, he was discharged with few reminders.

 

IN THE CAR_

 

Vernon was driving as careful as possible. He wouldn’t want to inflict more pain to the person he’s loved as a family. Jeonghan was hurt now and all he needed was the love and comfort.

 

“Hyung.” Vernon tried to comfort, but he was doubting himself because of the effects it would do to Jeonghan. He didn’t know if he accepts sympathy, or he’d rather not.

 

Jeonghan heard him. He just ignored.

 

“I’m sorry, I wasn’t there for you.”

 

Jeonghan kept hurting with every sentence people tells him. He didn’t want to waste his energy more as he kept the silence until they got home.

 

INSIDE CHOI’S RESIDENCE_

 

“You can leave now.” Said Jeonghan to Vernon with a cold tone.

 

“I cannot do that, hyung. I can stay outside if you want but I cannot leave you in this situation.”

 

“Then, answer my questions.” Looking sternly at Vernon.

 

The bodyguard, on the other hand, felt anxious with those stares. It wasn’t any stares he’s seen from Jeonghan before.

 

“Where did you go?”

 

“To a business trip.”

 

“I know something you both might have been doing. I’m not blind, and most of all, I am not stupid!” the weak Jeonghan shouted.

 

Vernon was surprised.

 

“You think I don’t know? You think I don’t see? How long do you think you can keep this from me?”

 

Vernon was confused.

 

“Tell me honestly, Vernon. Otherwise you can walk through that door right now!”

 

The younger one bowed his head for Jeonghan out of respect, but he must keep his words true to his master. “I’m sorry, hyung. I will not leave you alone.” Walking on his way out.

 

“When you think you both can protect me with that, you are wrong.”

 

That night was rough. Even for Vernon who’s just supposed to be their protector. It pained him seeing Jeonghan miserable. He wanted to help, but he knew either way, it would hurt Jeonghan.

.

.

.

SEUNGCHEOL IN ANOTHER HOSPITAL_ SOON YOUNG’S ROOM

 

Seungcheol visited his brother-in-law who got terribly injured from one of their enemies. It was not a fair warning for a man who’s just doing his duties. The young Choi was angered more after seeing Soon Young all beaten up, wounded, that almost lost his life.

 

“This is unforgivable.” Seungcheol muttered. Despite the terrible anguish and rage he had at the moment, he was just helpless after the series of situations that had passed. He felt that he’s losing more than he’s winning. It’s time for him to change priorities right now. Too sad when it had to be their little angel to go first.    

 

His family is important right now. It’s all Seungcheol had. Losing them is harder that losing money or reputation because they could never get back to life.

 

Moments after, Soon Young was seen conscious.

 

“Hey.” Greeted Seungcheol weakly.

 

“Hey.” Smiled the young police officer who trimmed a little bit of his cheeks due to the hospitalization.

 

“I’m sorry.”

 

“What for?” asked Soon Young.

 

“I wasn’t able to protect you.”

 

Soon Young chuckled. “No. It’s not your fault. I will eventually experience this, if not now, maybe in my future assignments.” Noticing that Seungcheol was pale. “Something happened, hyung?”

 

“I am afraid to tell you.”

 

“Tell me.”

 

“We’ve lost our child, Soon Young.” Written a weary expression in his cold face. Kind of sick and wasted. Seungcheol displayed a dismay face.

 

Soon Young became sadden upon it. “I see. I am sorry for your loss. How is Jeonghan hyung coping up?”

 

“He’s angry.”

 

“He’d surely be. He love to have that child. To be honest, I am kind of excited too.” He became quiet for a minute when he suddenly said “Hyung, things are getting more complicated right now… with my family and yours. “ he sighed. “Maybe, it’s the best thing. I mean, there’s no way a baby would survive this” Soon Young didn’t know how that comfort would work, but its what he thought was best.

 

Seungcheol was surprised and asked after hearing that there’s a separation of the families involved “What happened?”

 

“Well, Governor Lee found me out. Although, I know that he didn’t know the details yet. My mom has threats and my dad is in prison right now.”

 

“What?” too many has happened when he was gone. It was too sudden, and some were somehow unreasonable.

 

“I think, we are a family of warriors, hyung.” He chuckled.

 

“No, Soon Young. You belong to the family of the kings.” He smiled. “Get well soon. I bought you something from my trip. Will send them to you as soon as possible.”

 

“Thank you. I will visit Hanie hyung soon.”

 

“I think you should.” Seungcheol smiled weakly and said “Thank you. Let me take care of things from now on. Stay low, Soon Young.”

 

“I probably won’t. I will look like a coward.” Soon Young pouted.

 

“Seems like there’s no way stopping you. For now, stay low, I’m begging you.”

 

“Alright. You stay safe, hyung.” Soon Young smiled although his jaw was still hurting.

 

“You too.”

 

After getting out from the hospital, Seungcheol got back to business. He came to Governor Lee’s office unannounced.  The young governor was surprised with his visit.

 

GOVERNOR LEE JIHOON’S OFFICE_

 

“What brings you here, my friend? Are you alone?”

 

“I am warning you not to touch any member of my family.” Said Seungcheol angrily.

 

“Hey, you might want to cool down, Cheol. What is it? Explain because I don’t understand.” Said the other bluntly and teasingly.

 

“I say, you do that to Soon Young again, and I will kill you myself.”

 

“Soon Young?” later on, Jihoon thought of the officer he just busted out for a warning.

 

“Cheol, he’s a big trouble in your family. He’s a cop.”

 

Seungcheol raised his brows in irritation “And what did I tell you about a cop?”

 

Jihoon became confused.

 

“I said, I have eyes and hands there who is cleaning the mess you’ve made.” He said angrily.

 

Upon learning and realizing about it, Jihoon was clearly surprised. “He’s the cop you are talking about?” said in shock.

 

“Who do you think it is? Your people couldn’t even do a job properly. That’s why I have to fix things for you. You ungrateful little bastard!”

 

Jihoon was lost. He acknowledged it. “You should’ve said it to me sooner.”

 

“I told you to back off, don’t you remember?”

 

Jihoon was in great defeat. He had nothing to say but a short as ever apology and a vodka. However, Seungcheol’s head wouldn’t just be cooling off simply with those offers. “Clean this mess up, Jihoon. You almost got a beloved younger brother from me.”

 

“Alright. I got it. What do you want?”

 

“No touching.” Seungcheol simply announced.

 

Jihoon sarcastically raised both of his hands as a sign of surrender. “Alright. Hands off.”

 

“I expect that.”

.

.

.

 

LANCELOT TAILOR SHOP_

 

Seungcheol had become busy ever since he arrived. Now, he was inside Lancelot sitting by the couch Jeonghan loved so much. Why not? It’s been a comfort. The cushions was obviously made by skilled craftsmen. No wonder Jeonghan loved sitting on them. While waiting for Jun, Seungcheol could feel the weight in his eyes. His complexion was getting paler and his breathes were heavy as well.

 

Jun came to meet him with his usual accommodating face. He hasn’t fully recovered yet with the short period of time but he’s a bit rested.

 

“I’m sorry to keep you waiting. How are you both?” based on the situation, he could tell that Seungcheol was extremely sad.

 

“I’m fine. But Jeonghan isn’t.”

 

“You are not fine. You should be resting.”

 

“No. I have to protect my family, tailor.”

 

“Not with that condition.”

 

Seungcheol, hearing that he’s kind of weak, looked at Jun with sarcastic tendencies. “And you think, you can do a job with that?” Pointing at the other’s flesh wounds.

 

Jun giggled. “We both learned our lessons, Seungcheol. We cannot keep going like this.”

 

“I know.”

 

A complete silence before Seungcheol said “Thank you for being there for Jeonghan.”

 

“No need to thank me.”

 

“If you weren’t there for him, I might have lose them both. I can’t believe I could trust someone like this, especially a rival… with my partner.” Seungcheol scoffed with a chuckle realizing how absurd it may sound.

 

They talked in private. Seungcheol humbly thanked Jun, but he came there not only to thank him but to ask for a big favor. “Jun.” Seungcheol called in a serious tone. “Jeonghan needs someone to look after him when I am far.”

 

Jun finally get where the conversation going. “You are acting so fast, Seungcheol. This might not be a good plan. I told you, there’s no room for mistake. You won’t like the consequences.”

 

“Soon Young was tortured by Jihoon and there’s a possibility that he may found out soon.” Biting his lips in terror. “If I didn’t lie to Jihoon, he wouldn’t have second thoughts of killing him.”

 

“Not when we plan. Is there any change of plans? Or any luck finding your brother?”

 

“I don’t know now. I haven’t seen my brother, not even his body. But the feeling that he’s probably dead somewhere else is-“ Seungcheol’s eyes suddenly changed into sadness. He hasn’t recovered yet.

 

“We will find your brother and the one who did this.”

 

“It’s been years I-“doubting that they could ever find a trace of Minhyuk. “I don’t think we can still find him.”

 

“Maybe but there’s always another way. Now, concentrate on your company and to your wife. He needs you more than ever.”

 

“I don’t know how to face him right now.”

 

“That’s so coward of you.” Jun teased.

 

“I know.” Looking at the ceiling. “I’ve never been so afraid of someone like this before. Not even with my own mother.” He chuckled.

 

Jun giggled on the other hand “You surrender so easily with him.”

 

Seungcheol sighed. “I don’t know how that happened.”

 

Jun kept quiet with a smile.

 

“I should get going. My stay here would just make confusion.”

 

“Not at all.” Jun smiled. “You are a costumer.” Giving the new catalogue. “Here’s our new catalogue with your wife on it. You are the first one to have it.” Also giving another set of photos. “And this is for your eyes only.”  Giving a set of photos where Jeonghan’s baby bump was seen visible.

 

Seungcheol with eyes fixated with the photos “Thank you for these. I appreciate this more than I could ever express.” Seungcheol smiled warmly.

 

“He will get back on his feet, Seungcheol. Now that our business is done here. Go home and rest with Jeonghan. I believe you need it too.”

 

“You served Jeonghan tea.” Seungcheol teased seeing that he’s offered nothing unlike with his wife. Although he didn’t need it that time.

 

“I don’t serve tea to people who leaves their partner alone in sadness. Get back here when he’s fine, I’ll serve you the most expensive tea I have.”

 

Seungcheol smirked. “Thank you.”

 

“Give me any order and I’ll do it for you. However, if your spouse needed someone, it should be you by his side.”

 

“Got it.” With a smile and asked curiously about how he and Jeonghan would seem to know each other longer than they actually met.

 

“Now you are curious about me?” Jun chuckled.

 

“It’s just that- it’s- it’s confusing to me. You seems so close. I don’t quite get it.”

 

“That’s because you are distracted. By the way, I have a colleague coming. Let’s wait for any news. Will let you know.”

 

Seungcheol was persuaded and smiled. “Then, I’ll get going.”

.

.

.

IN PRISON_

 

Meanwhile, on the other part of Yoon Family’s life. Yoon Jae Won wasn’t expecting his next visitor. He was called outside the visiting room, have him seated on a blank seat just to be dumbfounded with the person coming towards him.

 

“Good day, Mr. Yoon.” A grim smirk was shown to the old Yoon. On the other hand, Jae Won was utterly surprised with the person who was in front of him right now. “We never get the chance to work together before, but maybe this time.”

 

Seeing a quite familiar face, he said “What do you want?”

 

The young man sat with pride and courage on the seat provided for him. “Just a friendly visit. I haven’t introduced myself. My apologies. I am Jeon Wonwoo.” The other’s grin was like of great annoyance. “Mr. Xu Zheng Wei said ‘Hi’ from his throne.”

 

Jae Won was surprised asking himself how they found out about him. “Whatever it is, I don’t have to do with it.”

 

“Officer.” Wonwoo chuckled. “Relax. I’m not here to hurt you or threaten you.”

 

“Then what do you want?”

 

“We had this information that you are one of the agent who ruined the young Xu’s engagement, Mr. Jae Won… or should I say, Agent Jacob Holmes.” Wonwoo scoffed. “You did a great job back there.” Praising the older like he’s of the same age.

 

“Get this conversation straight, young man.”

 

“Well, Master Xu wanted to kill you but there’s something we need.”

 

“What is it?”

 

“The information about the young Ivanov you’ve rescued from that night.”

 

“I know nothing of them.”

 

“You are the one who was with the traitor Marco Paget in the cruise ship, am I right?”

 

“But anyone else could have rescued the boy you are looking for.”

 

Wonwoo sighed. “Any information about your other team mates who came busting their little feast, Mr. Jacob?”

 

“No. I only work with two people. The others was probably from the Interpol. Could be the police. Anybody could have rescued them.”

 

“I don’t know if I will believe you. I guess I should investigate more.” Playing with the keys he’s holding, he continued as he stared on the older one fiercely.

 

“The boy and his mother jumped off the ship. He’s probably dead.”

 

Seeing that the old agent won’t give him any information, Wonwoo intended to leave immediately. However, before he left, he said “By the way, did you know that my boss, Xu Minghao has fallen in love with Jeonghan? If you may... I think you probably should warn your kid to stay away from my boss. He knows no friend in possessing things that he wants. Let’s keep the peace between the Xu and the Choi, shall we?”

 

“I’d rather die than giving any of my family to him.” the man grunted.

 

“Good to know.” Wonwoo being satisfied with the man’s answer but sighed on how Minghao would go crazy with his infatuation to the beautiful man. He’s becoming problematic if he’d see Minghao throw tantrums again. Since his business is done with Mr. Holmes, he thought he’d better get going.  “This is just the first warning, Mr. Holmes. I need that information. Tell me as soon as possible before they get into your family.” Finally threatening him.

 

“You, son of a !” he shouted angrily.

 

“Hold on.” Said the younger calmly. Wonwoo chuckled and said “I am not your enemy so calm down. We’re in good terms so far. Just an advice, don’t try their patience, Mr. Holmes.”

 

Holmes was gritting in anger. “Don’t you dare touch them!”

 

“You have nothing to worry about. I am actually sent to pay them a visit and give some gifts.” Wonwoo sighed with lots of work passed to him, especially when socializing to people. He displayed an irritated expression. “I hate socializing, but I’ll try my best not to scare your family.” Said the other annoyingly confident.

 

“YOOUU!”

 

“One more thing. I almost forgot. Don’t include the Xu in your list if you talk.”

 

“You wouldn’t like to play in this game young man.” Jae Won was gritting his teeth tightly as he was preventing to throw a punch to the man in front of him.

 

“You choose. That is not a favor they’ve asked, Agent Yoon. You know how they work.” Wonwoo stared at the older man sharply.

 

Wonwoo smiled as he tapped the old Yoon’s shoulders. “Nice to see an infamous man in the underworld.” Wonwoo gave a grim look before he said “Ciao!” as he took out a small, probably the smallest music box like that of a keychain sized one, and spin the wheels to make it sing. “This is a gift from me. Listen to it when you are having trouble. I made it form gold.”

 

Just right after he left, Jae Won became pale and more worried. Now, he needed to make things move while he’s inside the prison.

.

.

.

SEMI;COLON BAR_ Elite’s Favorite Place to Hangout

 

“Have you come up with a decision?”

 

Joshua was seen busy wiping glasses of wine when SeokMin suddenly, and again, opened it up. “You won’t stop, don’t you?”

 

“No.”

 

Jisoo scoffed with smile on his face. “You are so persistent!”

 

“I need a brave man like you in my team, especially that I have a very special and interesting case.”

 

Jisoo was surprised on how, for the first time, SeokMin brought up a case that makes him excited. He normally doesn’t do that. “What do you mean?”

 

“We are catching bad guys for real. It’s like a secret mission impossible here. If we crack it, then we become the heroes.”

 

“That’s a big dream.” Jisoo said mockingly.

 

“I hate my assistants.”

 

“And what can I do for you, mister? I didn’t even finish university.”

 

“You are smarter than any of them, you know.”

 

“I am afraid I am not the right person to be your smart dog, Attorney. I am not who you think I am. You are making fantasies of me being a smart person.”

 

SeokMin smirked. “I know when I saw one. Try me.”

 

“I still don’t know.”

 

“Then, how about this?” SeokMin getting closer to Jisoo and whispered. “Work with me as my secret weapon. I know who you are.” He smirked

 

Jisoo was alerted but he laughed. “Atty. Lee, you are being played by your fantasies.”

 

“No I am not. I don’t talk when I am not sure about things, American boy.” Seokmin left the bartender speechless as he move far from him. “Don’t worry. Nothing’s changed. You are still my favorite bartender.” Raised a glass of whisky. “Cheers!”

 

SeokMin, after finishing the glass of liquor. “Listen, Joshua.” Revealing the other’s true name. “I’m kind of in a hurry here. We’ll talk next time. Don’t try to run.” While fixing his suit to get ready to his next destination.

 

IN PRISON_

 

Since there has been a lot of visits, let’s not forget the very important visit that Jae Won would have that first critical week of his capture.

 

Jae Won was surprised that there’s one and yet another visit for him at the last hour of their visiting hours that day. Placed in a Lawyer- Client private room, the two was given the chance to talk in private.

 

Seeing that one confident man sitting across him with legs crossed and hands properly enclosed, JaeWon couldn’t utter any words as he got close.

 

“Good afternoon, Mr. Yoon! Nice to see you again!”

 

“How- what are you doing here?”

 

“Your beloved son asked me to carry out your case and catch some big guys.”

 

“You accepted it?”

 

“Interesting, huh?” SeokMin smirked devilishly “I am glad to be your attorney, Mr. Yoon. Please be nice and honest as much as possible. Give me a good case to win. Make me a hero.” And winked.