We meet again....

~*A Twisted Cinderella Story *~

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z-n7WJUl7-g

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~*~Yunho's P.O.V.~*~

 

Living a life like mine isn't as easy as you think. Having been born in a rich family and being the successor of Jung corporation isn't as fun as it looks. Many say that I was born lucky for being rich and for getting what I want in just one snap. But they're all wrong. My life isn't as wonderful as it seems. Life is hard for me too. Being rich doesn't mean I get everything I want either. Just like others, I have to work hard for everything I want.  An example of that is my father's love. I have to work hard and do lots of things in order to impress him, even if it means giving up my dreams and my happiness.

All my life, I've never felt that my dad loved me for who I am. Whenever I become successful in something, he'd tell me that it wasn't enough and I had to work harder. As rude as it sounds, I never actually felt dad, being a dad to me. Most of the time he's a teacher, a boss, but never in my life a dad. Very often he'd ask me: "Why can't you become more like Sang yoon?" It was always Sang yoon-hyung who is the best for him Never in my life have I heard him say: "Yunho-ah, you did a great job. Keep it up, my son." Not even in my dreams.

"Jung Yunho, you know how important this meeting is for me! How dare you embarrass me in front of very important people! I worked so hard for our family to get this wonderful reputation and you are ruining it!" My father was scolding me again and what's even worse is that he's doing it in front of my cousin or should I say his favorite nephew, Lee Sang yoon. "My God. Jung Yunho, I expected more from you for being the successor. Again, you've disappointed me! Why can't you be-

BAM! I hit the table hard as I stood up and stared at him.

"Why can't you be more like Sang Yoon." I cut him off and finished his sentence for him. "I get it, Dad. I know. You don't have to tell me. I know. I'm nothing but a disappointment to you, right? Sang Yoon-hyung will always be the best. I get it, Dad. I'll do better if you could just let me. And if you could just trust me for once!" I started to gather my things and leave.

"Don't you dare walk away from me, Yunho!" My father said in an angry tone. "I'll give you another chance, nextweek. I want you to come with me on my important meeting and prove everyone that you are much worthy of your responsibility."

'Next week??' I froze. " I have plans next week..."

"Then cancell it. You've got plans with me, now. I'm pretty sure your plans with me are more important than your plans with others."

"But dad, I have an audition-

"Audition? Up to know you still think that being a singer could make you successful? How many times do I have to tell you to give up that dream and focus on your other responsibilities instead. Your future is better here in our company. Give up your pathetic dream and think of our company instead."

I didn't say anything. But deep inside I was hurting and longing for a father's love. My father's words crushed my heart. There was nothing more that could hurt than having a father who wouldn't care about you.

"Yunho, are you listening?" He asked.

"Yes, father" I replied and left.

As soon as I went out, I saw my friends, Jaejoong, Yoochun, Junsu and Changmin.

"Hyung! What took you so long? Can we practice, now? Remember, we've got an audition next week!" Changmin said as soon as they saw me.

"Yeah, Yunho-ah. We better work hard if we want to reach our dreams!" Jaejoong told me.

It totally hurts me to see them like that, especially when I know I'd disappoint them once I tell them that I'm quiting. They are very important to me and I didn't like hurting them.

"About that..." I hesitated, not knowing what to say. " I... I don't think I'm going to audition with you guys anymore. That's because... I'm quiting DBSK. Mianhe..."

"WHAT?!" They all asked bewildered with what I said.

"Hyung, you can't do that. It's not the same without you." Junsu protested.

"Yeah... I thought we're all in this together?" Jaejoong questioned. I could clearly her the disappointment in his tone. I knew I failed all of them. I couldn't believe I was doing this to them, either. After all those times they've accepted me and loved me for who I am and the times they stood by my side and comforted me, this is how I would repay them?-By abandoning them?

"Mianhe... I know I've disappointed you guys and I wouldn't blame you if you get mad at me. I'm really sorry for letting you down. I know you guys could do good. I know you can do it even with out me. I believe in you." I didn't tell them the reason why I was giving up on my dreams. I didn't want to burden them with my problems. I just thought it was better that way.

And so I left. For once I wanted to be alone. I went to my room and sat on my bed. Beside my bed was a side table and on top of it was a photo album. I picked it up and flip through the pages. It was full of pictures of me and Ara. All were happy memories. I smiled as I remembered all those happy times that we had together when she was still alive.

Ara was very special to me. She was the girl who loved me for being just me. She didn't expect much from me and she accepted me for who I am. She believed in me inspite of my mistakes. She was different from all the girls in school. Most of them are very materialistic, but Ara wasn't She loved everything I've worked hard for whether extraordinary or simple, She'd love it no matter what. Ara loved me so much and saw me for who I truly am. She accepted my flaws and loved the wonderful things in me. We both loved eachother. Everything was so perfect. But life was truly unfair. Just as things were going wonderfully for the two of us, Ara got sick. She had leukemia and suffered for about two years because of it. Until the time came that she had to rest. God finally took her from me. I was left alone, sad, longing for her love, hoping that she'd come back and make me happy again.

I continued reminiscing about the good times we had, until my cellphone rang, helping me snap out of my reverie. I looked at the screen and saw Jaejoong's name.

"Yobuseyo? Jung Yunho imnida." I answered.

"Yunho-ah. I called to check out if you're okay." I heard Jaejoong say.

"I'm fine... I guess..." I murmured over the phone.

"Judging from the way you talk and from how you acted earlier, I think you aren't. You don't have to hide anything from us, Yunho-ah. We're best friends and we're always here for you."

"Mianhe... I just didn't want to be a burden to you guys..."

"You know hat's not true, Yunho." Jaejoong said making me feel better. "Are you really giving up, Yunho-ah?" He suddenly asked making  me feel uneasy again.

"Mianhe. I just think it's better off this way." I replied.

"Could you at least tell me the reason?"

"Anio... I don't want to talk about it, for now. I just... want to be alone for a while. Mianhe. I hope you understand."

"Araso... well... If  you need someone to talk to... I'm always here. Don't forget that."

"Komawo, Jaejoong-ah" I said then we both hung up.

I couldn't help but feel relieved after the short conversation. Though the feeling of guilt was still there, I felt a little better, knowing that they aren't mad at me for 'abandoning' them. It was good to know that I had great friends who would stay by my side no matter what happens.

I lay on my back and rested my head on a pillow. I was already tired but I didn't feel like falling asleep, at least, not just yet. I stared at the ceiling and decided to think about things I started to think about school.

'Ne, how many more days have I got  'til the end of summer?' I asked myself. I glanced at the small calendar that I have on my nighttable. 'Hmmm, only four?'

It wasn't a big deal to me anyway. I don't have fun during summer anyway, since I have to help manage the company. It's the same anyway... Summer or not, I'm still busy. So, I didn't give a damn that much. For some reason, I was excited to go to school. Infact, I even feel less stressed when I'm in school rather than staying at home. I guess it's because the only way I could escape from my dad is through school... I get to forget all my problems when I see my friends. Most teachers treat me well too. I guess school, for me was a better home than my home... It's where I feel happy....

Four Days Later...

KRRRRRING!!!!!!!!!!

My alarm clock rang, giving me a signal that it was time to wake up and get ready to start my first day as a junior in the college department. I quickly got out of bed , took a shower and put on my uniform. I went downstairs to eat breakfast with my younger sister because our parents are always busy and do not have much time to eat together with us. But I was surprised to see my mom in the dining area and my dad, drinking cofee while reading a newspaper.

"Ummm... Good morning, mom and uhh.... Dad..." I greated them in an awkward manner.

"Good Morning, Yunho. You seem to be excited to go to school." My mom said with a smile, helping me feel a little better. I gave her a nod and sat on the chair beside my younger sister and started eating breakfast.

"What Class are you in again, Yunho?" My father asked breaking the silence among all of us.

"I'm in class A." I replied then took a sip on my hot chocolate.

"It's good to know that you're maintaining your grades, Yunho-ah! Keep up that up." My mother said and gave me another smile. I just nodded but deep inside I felt happy to know that someone appreciates me.

"That's because he should be. He better not disappoint me EVER  again. Am I right, Yunho?" My father stared at me with emotionless eyes

"Yes, Dad.." I managed to say inspite of the nervousness that I am feeling. I refused to look at him.

"How about you, Ji-hye. What class are you in?" My father turned to my younger sister.

"Class B, father." She said nervously.

"Pshhh... Class b? Weren't you in class A before? What happened to you? Are you not studying hard?" My father questioned, making her nervous. I clenched my fists out of anger. I cannot let him do hurt Ji-hye.

" Dear, don't be so harsh on Ji-hye-ah. I'm sure she can do better. Besides... class B isn't a bad class and she still has good grades" My mother defended my sister.

"Good? She should not aim for just good. She should aim for the best! She should aim for number one ALWAYS! My father snapped.

"I promise to do better, father. I-I'm sorry. My sister apologized. She was trembling  and looked as thought she were about to cry. I started to feel guilty for I was doing nothing. I knew how she felt and yet I just sat there, staring at her and doing nothing, what kind of oppa am I?

"You should work harder. Now, go or you'll be late."

With that, the two of us left and went to school together.

I bade my sister goodbye  before we went to our separate rooms. I entered my room and saw my classmates they were all talking about something. Alll of them weren't in their respective places they were all noisy and chatting with their friends. I took a seat beside junsu. I placed my backpack beside my chair and got a book from my backpack and decided to just read, when junsu got closer to me and started a conversation.

"Hyung, I heard we're going to have a new student! Junsu said happily. He's a very friendly person.  I could tell he's very excited.

"Oh really? Well, that's nice." I treid to sound enthusiastic about it but I wasn't really in the mood to talk and I didn't actually care that much if we'd have a new classmate.

"Yeah, I hope our classmate will be a girl so I could hit on her!" Yoochun started to join the conversation.

"You always hit on girls in our school. There's nothing new about that, Yoochun-ah." I said as I placed my book down.

"Yeah, you get them and break their hearts afterwards. That's not nice, you know, hyung." Changmin said, joining us as well.

"Yeah. -And give others a chance, Yoochun. If our classmate's  a girl, let us let Yunho-ah hit on her." Jaejoong gave me a wink. I raised an eyebrow. "We all know that's it's been a long time since he had a new girlfriend."

"You know, I don't have time for girls right now, Jaejoong-ah. There's really no need for you guys to do that."

"Good morning, Ms. Hyeon." We all said together as we stood up.

"Please take your seats. I have an important announcement." Ms. Hyeon, our adviser,  said as she placed her things on her desk. "You have a new classmate. Be nice to her and treat her well, okay?"

The new student finally came in abut I didn't pay attention to him or her. I was focused on the book that I was reading.

"Annyeong!" I heard the new student say in a shy tone. The new student was a girl,  so I guess, Yoochun-ah was celebrating now.

"Annyeong!" My classmates said altogether.

"I'm Kang Junhae! I hope you'll all be nice to me and I hope we can all be friends!"

"Omo, hyung She's so pretty!" Junsu whispered.

"Mmmhmm..." I said without paying any attention to him and my eyes still on the book.

"Hyung, you've got to look at her!" Junsu provoked but I didn't listen.

"Aish... with that attitude you'll never get a girlfriend." Junsu teased, but I didn't sound annoyed. Because he was wrong. I manage to have girlfriend even with this attitude that I have.

"I hope all of you will be nice to her and help her out on her first day here." Ms. Hyeon said. "Kang Junhae-sshi, please take a seat on the vacant chair beside our class president, Jung Yunho."

I looked at Ms. Hyeon. She had her finger pointed at my direction. I looked at the new student and my eyes widened. We locked eys and both of us were shocked.

'No, it can't be...'   I thought as I remembered who the new student is.. She's the crazy, annoying random girl that I kissed four days earlier.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Okaaayy... So that's my second chapter! ^_^

I hoped you love  it because if you don't I'll cry! :(((

Lolz just joking

Well, it's quite long isn't it? I guess I got too inspired in writing in Yunho-oppa's P.O.V. :D

I hope you enjoyed reading because there's more to come and I hope you'll enjoy the next more chapters to come and keep reading until the end.

Thank you to those who subscribed and left a comment. I really appreciate it because it  keeps me writing and inspires me more! :)

That's all for now. I promise to update as early as I can! :)

~~~ Love, Kei-chan~~~~~~~