My First Kiss Went a Little Like This....

~*A Twisted Cinderella Story *~

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HCert7wZYlo

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~*~Your P.O.V.~*~

 

Living in a world like mine is never going to be fun. Growing up without a mother would definitely be hell. The mere fact that my father remarried and married the worst woman on earth with two obnoxious daughters truly ruins my life.

My mom died after giving birth to me. Dad said mom had heart complications and wasn't able to have a child, safely. She had a choice of living. But she chose to save my life. She chose me instead of her life because she believed that I was a 'blessing'. She and dad wanted to have a baby so badly, but having me was a disaster. Mom died and dad remarried. Now, I'm stuck with my evil step mom and horrible step sisters who never gave a damn about me, who are extremely selfish and greedy and had to take everything from me.

Mom should've never chosen to save my life. She should've adopted a poor orphan kid who needed love and a family. -But NOOO!! She was too stubborn. She decided to have a biological child instead. A child who was the main reason why she's gone.

"Mom, I wish you were still here." I said as I hugged her picture. I miss her so much.

"Kang Junhae, where's my favorite dress?" my elder step sister, Taeyeon shouted, causing me to rush downstairs.

"Junhae, iron my clothes, now! I'm gonna be late for my date!" my other step sister, Tiffany as she threw her favorite dress at me.

"Back off, Tiff." Taeyeon warned furiously. "I asked her to find my clothes first!"

"I'm like... gonna be late for my date, Okay?! Junhae, iron my clothes, NOW!" Tiffany whined.

"You're not the only one who's late, okay." Taeyeon shouted angrily at Tiffany. "Junhae, don't just stand there, look for my clothes!"

"No, Junhae. Iron my clothes first!" Tiffany shrieked, making my ears hurt.

' Why don't you just do it by yourselves, instead of fighting like that.'

Damn. If they continue this, I'm sooo going to explode! Can't I get some peace and quiet in this house once in a while, the two of them are so getting on my nerves. They treat me as if I'm their personal maid, not their sister. I can't stand it anymore. Don't I deserve some happiness? I really need a break. It's still summer, but I'm so stressed. There's too much to do at home and I barely have time for myself.

I went outside to clear my thoughts, get some fresh air and escape from my noisy sisters. A lot of thoughts went to my mind as I kept on walking and let my feet lead me to some place. I was too occupied with my own thougthts that I didn't have time to know or care about where I was going and with that I bumped into a person and landed on the ground.

"Ouch... could you at least watch where you're going!" I complained as I shook the dust off my skirt.

"Excuse me, but I believe you're the one who isn't watching where you're going, miss..." The guy said in an arrogant way, making me feel a bit irritated. I stared at him for a while. He had dark hair and dark brown eyes. For some reason, he looked familiar. He looked gorgeous, smart and judging from the way he acts and dresses, he seems to be a rich person.-The kind of guy that my step sisters would desperately chase after.

"Well... You weren't watching also...so..." I tried to protest.

"Look, miss, I really, have to go. So can we just get this over with?" He cut me off. ' how rude'

"Well... I could always accept your sincere apology." I said in a sarcatic tone..

"You think I'm the one who should apologize? I didn't even do anything to you!" He protested. "You know what, I don't have time for stupid games!" I don't want to waste my time with you. I might as well just go now, right."

He turned around to leave.

"Wait a sec! You can't do that! That's unfair!" I pointed out as I pulled his arm. He's getting on my nerves! I already had a bad day, he better not make it worse. He's so rude!

"Eh? Why not?" He questioned.

"Cause I didn't do anything to you." I shot back. "So stop blaming me. I already had a bad day and you're just making it worse!"

"Pardon?" He asked as he he turned around to face me. He raised an eyebrow and stared at me. "I made your day worse? Really now? You're the clumsy one here! YOU gave me the bad mood. And by the way, do you know who I am?"

"I don't care who you are! You were clumsy too! You hurt a girl and you wont even apologize?"

"I didn't do anything! Stop being so pathetic!"

"Pathetic? I'm pathetic?! What do you call yourself!?"

We went on fighting like children until many people were surrounding us. We stood there in the middle of the street, the two of us shouting at eachother, causing a scene. He froze for awhile and stopped. I started to wonder why. All of a sudden, he pulled me by the arm and dragged me with him. He walked fast that I almost tripped as he dragged me.

"Where are you taking me? I asked. "Let go, you babo!~Ouch! You're hurting me!"

I struggled hard to get away from him. Unfortunately, he was too strong for me. I wanted to use my Tae Kwon do on him but his grip was too tight that I couldn't break free.

"Okay, listen to me. Shut up for now. Don't cause a scene and don't let anyone notice you."

"Why?" I asked, unsure if it was okay to trust him.

"Don't ask so many questions. Just do what I say."

'Is he a kidnapper? What is he planning to do?'

(A.N. I wouldn't mind  getting  kidnapped if the kidnapper is Yunho, though..) heart

"NO! Let go!"

"Shh!" He hissed.

"Let go!"

"Could you stop whining! Keep your mouth shut!"
 

"No! Let go fir-

He cut me off, pulled me closer to him and swiftly pressed his lips onto mine, that I didin't had much time to protest and runaway!

I pushed him away and slap him hard, leaving a red mark on his cheek.

"ERT!!!!!" I screamed. 'That was my fist kiss'

"It's your fault! You wouldn't shut up!"

"No it's not! You just kissed me! I barely even know you! You psycho freak!"

"Let's just... talk about this some other time, okay?" He let out a frustrated sigh.

"I barely even want to talk to you! EVER!- And let go of me!" I screamed at him as I shoved his hand away.

"Aish... Fine..." He sighed and let go of my hand. "It's not like I wanted to kiss you anyway...So, don't think of it that way..."

I ignored him, I knew nothing good was gonna happen if we continue with the fight. I hope to never see him again. I  sure do hope our paths will never cross again because if they do... He's so dead.

 

I decided to go home, though, my heart didn't plan to. I had no choice. I mean, where else can I go, right? There was nothing I could do, now.

I continued walking when all of a sudden the sky became dark. I heard the sound of thunder, with that th rain began to pour and soak me, leaving me cold and wet in the middle of the streets... Alone... with no umbrella to keep me dry ... No prince to comfort me... and with no fairy god mother to save me...

They say I'm the modern day Cindrella... But they were wrong... Things don't come from fairies and magic wands... They come from my hard work and pain... I have to go through a lot at a very young age. They say I was a princess experiencing some trials and someday I'll find my prince and happy ending... But nothing's happening...

Life is unfair for me... Life's not like a fairytale... I'm no princess.... I'm no Cinderella....

I'm just a simple girl, cold and lonely...

Looking for happiness and peace in life....

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Okay... So this is my 1st chapter! I hope you liked it.

I'm sorry for the late update... I promise to update fast and if I don't,  I'll make the chapters long to make it up to you.

Thank you for those who subscribed! I really appreciated it!

Please feel free to give suggestions and comments and tell me what I need to improve on.

I hope you enjoyed and I hope you'll keep on reading until the last

~~~ Love, Kei-chan