Trapped (part 2)

~*A Twisted Cinderella Story *~

 


 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ljhb9WArf3w&feature=channel_video_title


 


~*~ Yunho’s P.O.V. ~*~

”What are we going to do, now?” I asked as I looked at him, searching for an answer.

”I guess, now… We may panic….” He replied as he looked at me and gave me a ‘were doomed’ expression.

I looked down and tried to think of a plan.  Later on I thought of something, but it was very childish and pathetic…

”HEEEEELP!!!” I yelled as I hit the elevator door.

”Yah! What are you doing?” He asked as he raised an eyebrow.

”Uhh… Trying to call for help?” I answered with a sheepish grin.

”Aish… “ HE sighed as he scratched his head in a frustrated manner. “That’s just…pathetic!”

”What? It’s the first thing that came into my mind.” I retorted as I hid my blush. “Besides, you said we may panic and I’m claustrophobic…” I simply admitted.

 

“I was kidding, pabo.” He raised the tone of his voice as he glared at me. I looked at him and immediately blushed. His hot, deathly glare matched so well with his soaked clothes. Gosh… I know many girls would love to have my place right now. Being stuck with Yunho, who right now looks extremely hot in his wet clothes.-Aish what am I saying?

”How about we sit here and wait for someone to come and help us?”  He suggested as he sat down on the elevator floor.

”Uhhh… I guess that would be fine…” I answered as I looked away and sat down on the floor beside him. There was an awkward silence between us.

”Are you alright?” He asked, breaking the silence between us. I simply nodded and smiled. I have to admit, I was touched when he asked about me. Even if it was just a simple question, I felt that he cared. For some reason, even if I hated being in a trapped closed area, I felt so safe with him.

I was suddenly worried when he started to cough hardly.

”Maybe you should change.” I suggested as I patted his back, lightly. “I have your polo and blazer here. I handed him his clothes. He accepted it and he started ing his wet polo. I immediately turned around, so my back was facing him and so that I couldn’t see him undress.

”I’m done.” He said and I turned around to see him smirking at me. I felt my cheeks heart up as I understood what his smirk meant.

”What?” I questioned in a bit irritated tone.

”Nothing…” He chuckled. “You just amuse me…”


”Huh?” I asked cluelessly.

”Oh, nothing…” He chuckled again and I raised an eyebrow at him. “I’ll check if I can call for help…”


He stood up and brought his phone out.

”Damn…” He cursed. I stood up to look at his phone and there was no signal.

”How are we going to get out of here?” I sighed as I placed my arms across my chest then pouted.

Later on, I felt Yunho walking towards me. I looked at him and his face was just a few inches away from mine. My eyes widened as I looked at his gorgeous dark eyes. I immediately stepped back as he walked closer. I gasped when I felt the wall behind me.

 

‘Oh my…’  I thought as I bit my lip. He walked closer until I was cornered by him.

”Yu-yunho-sshi?” I muttered, questioningly. “What are you doing?”

He didn’t answer me, instead he remained silent as he pressed his body against me and rested his chin on my shoulder. I gasped as I felt his breath on my skin.

“YAH!” I shouted as I pushed him away. Then closed my eyes and covered my body conservatively.  I gasped and covered my mouth when he fell down.  ‘Did I push him too hard?’


He coughed hard and I immediately rushed to him. I looked at him and his cheeks were reddish. I touched  his forehead and he was feverishly hot.

”Yunho-sshi…” I said as I helped him sit up straight.

”Junhae-ah…” He mumbled. I couldn’t help but blush. It was the first time he called me that way. He usually calls me ‘clumsy girl’ or even ‘pabo.’ He calls me Kang Junhae, but he says it in a rather angry tone, but now he just called me ‘Junhae-ah’ and dropped his formalities and uttered it in a soft, nice way, not mad or anything. It felt so warm to hear him call me in his sweet voice. It felt almost like he needed me and it felt so good for some reason.


”Yes?” I asked as I sat close to him and made him lean his back on the wall.

”I’m shivering… It’s so cold.” He said. “I think I’m getting sick…”

I took off my Jacket without hesitation and wrapped it around him.

”You have a fever.” I told him. “You should sleep. I’ll wake you up when someone comes.”


I made him lie down and rest his head on my lap. He refused at first, but I insisted even when it felt awkward.

”Go to sleep.” I said as I brushed his bangs away from his face. He immediately obeyed.

I smiled as he fell asleep. For some reason, I just wanted him to feel better and get well soon. I blushed immediately when I felt him hold my hand. I tried to pull it away, but he held it tighter.

”Stay…” He mumbled in his sleep. “I like the feeling of your hand, Junhae-ah… It’s warm. Please don’t pull it away…”



 

 

A.N.  I guess I was able to keep my promise after all. Thanks so much to everyone who sent comments. They all inspire me to write.

Thank you to everyone who wished me luck on my promotional test! I promise to do well. ^^

I received a comment from Valley and she remarked that it’s a bit like the elevator scene in Hana Yori Dango.

To Valley: You’re right! =) I actually got the idea from that episode. It’s very cute and I thought it could work out on my story well. I loved that scene and it’s my favorite part in that drama! ^^

Hana Yori Dango is one of my favorite dramas! =)
You’re the first reader to notice <3


Well, Thanks everyone and I hope you all enjoyed this chapter. I’ll try to update again tomorrow! Saranghe!
If I won’t be able to update this, it means I’ve updated my other Yunho fics.


With love,
~Kei-chan <3