Uh-oh....

~*A Twisted Cinderella Story *~

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eqKAS4lsSAo&feature=channel_video_title


 


~*~Your P.O.V. ~*~

 

“There. All done.” I whispered happily as I placed Yunho’s good as new uniform in a clean paper bag. It’s Saturday, but since I’m a scholar at Seoul University, I still have to go to school every Saturday to work in the library at 8:00 am until 11:00 am. It’s one of the requirements for scholars. So, if I want to keep my scholarship, I have to do it. Yunho and I decided to meet at the park near our school after my duty in the library so I can give him back his uniform

 

I looked out my window and it seems like it’s going to rain. So, I put my jacket on and brought an umbrella with me just in case. I was about to go  out when all of a sudden a pile of dresses landed on my head.

”Aish…”I sighed as I took the dresses off my head. “I never knew that it was possible to rain clothes.”


”Iron our clothes. We’re going to a party.” Taeyeon ordered as she examined her nails.

I simply rolled my eyes.. “Can’t you iron it on your own? I’m going to school.”

”It’s Saturday. Pabo. Why would you go to school?” Tiffany mocked.

”I’m a scholar. If I want to remain as one, I have to work in school during Saturdays.”

”Just iron our clothes and then you may go…” Taeyeon provoked.

”Aish… you can do it on your own!” I retorted. I was getting really pissed with them. I had a lot of things to do and they just couldn’t understand me. I was about to leave them when my step mother came out.

”What’s with all the commotion?” She asked as she stepped in our bickering.

”It’s Junhae, Mother! She wouldn’t iron our clothes!” Tiffany answered. My step mom immediately raised her eyebrows at me.

”Umma, I hope you understand. I have to go to school to do  my duties…” I explained in a calm way.

”You can do that after you iron your sisters’ clothes.”


”But-“ I tried to protest.

”No ‘buts.’” She ordered, cutting me off.

And with that I just decided to obey her. I knew if I’d continue in with the fight, nothing good will happen.

When I was finished, I immediately rushed to school. I was already late and it was all my sisters’ fault.

When I got to the gate, I saw my best friend, Eunsae entering school also.  She noticed me and smiled.

“What are you doing here, Junhae-ah?” She asked curiously.

“I’m on duty every Saturday. It’s a scholarship requirement.” I answered. How about you?”

”I’m taking piano lessons every Saturday, here.” She replied as she showed me her folder of musical sheets.

“Well, I’m late already. I’ll talk to you, later okay?” I said.

“My lessons end at 9:30. How long will you be on duty? I suppose I can lend you a hand after classes?” She offered with a cute, friendly smile.

”I’m on duty until 11, but since I’m late, I think I’ll extend. You can stop by the library after your lessons, I guess.”

 

“Okay, see ya!”

She bade me good bye and I left to do my duty. When I got there, the head librarian immediately bombarded me with lectures.

”I’m very sorry, Ma’am. It won’t happen again.” I apologized as I bowed.

”Of course it won’t happen again. If it ever does, I’ll ask our principal to take away your scholarship.” She said firmly.

”Mirna, you don’t have to be harsh at the child. Junhae is a very nice girl and she works hard, You don’t have to treat her that way.” Ms. Hyeon, my adviser told ma’am Mirna, our head librarian as soon as she heard her scolding me.

”Fine, but she has to extend up to 12, since she’s late.”


”But Ma’am I- I tried to protest. I couldn’t extend up to 12. I promised Yunho I’d meet him immediately after my duty. What if he waits for me at the park too long? I can’t call him since I don’t have his number. If I make him wait long he’ll assume that I stood him up or something and the weather isn’t very good today. Omo, what am I going to do?



 

A.N. So how was it? What do you think? I hope you liked the update! Thank you to everyone who continues on reading and supporting my fic! I love you all and thanks so much! Saranghe everyone and wish me luck on my promotional test! <3

Oh, and don’t forget to greet your Mothers a Happy Mother’s Day
Show them that you love them, okay?

Junhae’s mom died after she was born. She’s just a character in my story, that’s true, but that doesn’t mean that these kinds of things don’t happen in real life. Some children have no moms/ grew up with out moms. So be thankful that you have your own and never take them for granted.

With love,
~Kei-chan ♥